PDA

View Full Version : News Hamas gets jumped

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:28 AM
So I'm out at this bar celebrating my bday, and I'm in a bathroom. Some Chinese whore walks in and says "what I'm I?" and I say "A Chinwoman?"...So to retaliate, the rat bitch throws a beer in my face ten minutes later.

Thus, later I go outside, where said ****ing c*nt whore is, and throw an entire ****ing beer in her face. I proceed to get jumped by 10 guys, who act like I'm the mother****er who started the fight, unknowing of the fact that some c*nt tossed a beer in my face because I got f*cking doused by some rat whore.

Big ****ing deal, they're all c*nts in the end.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Whaaa? Some girl walks into a restroom and asks, "What am I?"

I'm guessing there's more to the story.

RustShack
I got jumped once when I was riding my moped home. They walked out to the middle of the intersection, it was like 2 A.M., I tried going right by but they just grabed me and told me to give them the moped.. I told them to **** off and got punched in the face, then some dude came outside and yelled Hey! and they took off running. They were older than me too, basterds.

DaneMcCloud
Just be lucky she didn't stab you.

Or cut your head off.

Tribal Warfare
08-10-2008, 12:31 AM
So you got your ass kicked, because of some drunk bitch with self image issues, nice!!!!!!!!!!

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:31 AM
ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Whaaa? Some girl walks into a restroom and asks, "What am I?"

I'm guessing there's more to the story.

No, that's the whole story, other than the fact that her boyfriend was trying to protect her and I told her that I'd kill him and put her in an internment camp in a straight up brawl.

Rausch
HA!

You're me 10 years ago.

CosmicPal
I would've said, "Some chick that likes to watch a guy piss?"

:shrug:

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:33 AM
So you got your ass kicked, because of some drunk bitch with self image issues, nice!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I didn't, I got pushed into a car by a bunch of bouncers who are like "it isn't worth it..."

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Were they, like... ninjas? Did they pull some of that crazy martial arts stuff?

And hey, Happy birthday, by the way.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:34 AM
HA!

You're me 10 years ago.

It's bullshit that someone starts a fight and then won't finish it because they're a f*ckung coward.

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:35 AM
BTW...Happy Birthday!

Oh, and that chick who walked into the bathroom was my birthday gift for you.

Way to ***** it up. Now, I'm out fifty bucks.

:D

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:37 AM
If you wanna throw a beer in my face...fine, but do it because you have some philosophical disagreement with me, not because you ask what race are you and I tell you a chinawoman.

Is oriental somehow incorrect? Should I have used slope or zipperhead? Those are all disgusting terms.

Funny how some rat c*nt who starts a fight can't see it through because they are expecting someone to pick up the slack for them.

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:37 AM
BTW...Happy Birthday!

Oh, and that chick who walked into the bathroom was my birthday gift for you.

Way to ***** it up. Now, I'm out fifty bucks.

:D

Actually, I shouldn't take full credit for it. All of us at Chiefsplanet ponied up the money for that girl to make your birthday special.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Actually, I shouldn't take full credit for it. All of us at Chiefsplanet ponied up the money for that girl to make your birthday special.

F*ck that c*nt.

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 12:38 AM
If you wanna throw a beer in my face...fine, but do it because you have some philosophical disagreement with me, not because you ask what race are you and I tell you a chinawoman.

Is oriental somehow incorrect? Should I have used slope or zipperhead? Those are all disgusting terms.

Funny how some rat c*nt who starts a fight can't see it through because they are expecting someone to pick up the slack for them.

Oriental implies an object (i.e., slave).

Asian refers to a person.

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:39 AM
F*ck that c*nt.

I guess we should've bought you a round of shots instead.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Oriental implies an object (i.e., slave).

Asian refers to a person.

Exactly. Which is why I didn't call her "Oriental" (implied sarcasm befo'). I said it TIC, and she decided to take to the 10th level. F*ck 'em.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Still... there's gotta be more to the story... obviously.

She didn't follow you into the restroom for no reason.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious.

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:43 AM

Not really. Girls do that all the time. Particularly, those that are ****ed up.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:43 AM

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious.

I wish there was, But honestly, that was it.

I had a friend right there. Why she decided to throw a beer in my face (which splattered over 4 other people), I honestly don't know other than the fact that she's a beech.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 12:44 AM

I had a friend right there. Why she decided to throw a beer in my face (which splattered over 4 other people), I honestly don't know other than the fact that she's a beech.Well.. damn... that's pretty ****ed up.

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:44 AM
Why she decided to throw a beer in my face (which splattered over 4 other people), I honestly don't know other than the fact that she's a beech.

Maybe she follows Chiefsplanet?

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Well.. damn... that's pretty ****ed up.

Which is why I started the first bar fight of my life.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 12:45 AM
It's bullshit that someone starts a fight and then won't finish it because they're a f*ckung coward.

I got my azz beat about as much as a psychologists' pillow, but not nearly as much as I had coming to me.

I think the worst i ever got it was when I was stumble-drunk and taking a piss at a buddy's flop house when some broad came bursting in and didn't even look. I was pissing and she just threw her head in the toilet and let loose.

Well, y'know, I just kept on going. Right on the back of her head.

I don't know who or what hit me but the next thing I knew I was in the bathtub getting hammered through a shower curtain. Somehow I went through it and it ended up over my face and I got beat with a passion.

I guess through the squirming to get out the only solid face shot he/they got was on my lower jaw and it felt like a brick. Busted my bottom lip all to hell.

Took me a few minutes but when I got up and went to look for the guy/s (for all the good it would have done) a buddy of mine had apparently cought one and was erasing his momma's best work in the yard.

When he saw me and figured out I wasn't that bad off even though I'd bled a ton (mein blood tends to run thin) we went back in and on with the night.

But the next day I wanted to cut my stomach out. Hell it hurt. Must have take a helluva' lot of gut shots...

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:46 AM
The funny thing is that the other girls who were with us told me that I should have punched her rather than just thrown a beer on her given her transgressions. The guys were more mixed but said they would back me up if I jumped in, so I decided to say "**** it" and rumble with those rat c*nts.

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:47 AM
I got my azz beat about as much as a psychologists' pillow

It might be more resounding if you changed it to Claythan's pillow.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Exactly. Which is why I didn't call her "Oriental" (implied sarcasm befo'). I said it TIC, and she decided to take to the 10th level. F*ck 'em.

I'd give some advice but apparently I'm a racist now, so...

Rausch
08-10-2008, 12:48 AM
It might be more resounding if you changed it to Claythan's pillow.

Nein.

THat would imply that someone enjoyed it...

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Nein.

THat would imply that someone enjoyed it...

True dat.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Not really. Girls do that all the time. Particularly, those that are ****ed up.True enough. The only thing worse than a psychotic female, is a drunken psychotic female.

I had one throw a Smirnoff bottle at my head once... missed me by an inch.

The cops showed up that night... luckily, I hadn't retaliated. Still, I was sure I was going to jail. (I didn't, and she didn't either.) Guys usually get the worst of that deal.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:55 AM
True enough. The only thing worse than a psychotic female, is a drunken psychotic female.

I had one throw a Smirnoff bottle at my head once... missed me by an inch.

Which should legally give you the authority to kill her. That's assault w/ a deadly weapon.

Phobia
Who throws a beer away? Do you know how much those cost? You seriously threw a beer on a girl?

'Hamas' Jenkins
Who throws a beer away? Do you know how much those cost? You seriously threw a beer on a girl?

Yeah, I threw three dollars on some piece of shit. To me, it was worth it.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I threw three dollars on some piece of shit. To me, it was worth it.

Bull$#it.

Kick that slag in the face with a pair of wolverines.

THAT'S worth it...

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Bull$#it.

Kick that slag in the face with a pair of wolverines.

THAT'S worth it...

Had I been wearing a pair of wolverines, I would have made her bite the curb.

CosmicPal
08-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Well, let this be a lesson to everyone and not to go drinking in Koyaanisqatsi ever again.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Well, let this be a lesson to everyone and not to go drinking in Koyaanisqatsi ever again.

Or Columbia, Mo.

Bitches.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 01:01 AM

Exactly...

Rausch
08-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Or Columbia, Mo.

Bitches.

Hey, that's where I got my ass beat...ROFL

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:03 AM

True enough.

But what's your take on hyenas?

Yay or Nay?

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:04 AM
Hey, that's where I got my ass beat...ROFL

Other than a strawberry on my elbow and a few scrapes, I'm ready to go.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:06 AM
True enough.

But what's your take on hyenas?

Yay or Nay?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SUAdTdk6R1s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SUAdTdk6R1s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 01:08 AM
Hey, that's where I got my ass beat...ROFLHeh, I had nothing but fun there.

Of course, at that time I was a senior in high school, going to my girlfriend's sorority parties.

Pretty much the best time of my life... :D

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:08 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SUAdTdk6R1s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Alright, alright!

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Other than a strawberry on my elbow and a few scrapes, I'm ready to go.Cool... coulda been worse.

Now you've got a good story to tell... at the very least.

ChiefsCountry
I saw a pretty cool bar fight last night. A wedding party was having a recepation at a local bar, yeah real classy I know, okay its little a nicer place it was Trolleys, but still. Some dude was mouthing off to the bride or one of the bridemaid's or something and nice little brawl started.

Rausch
Other than a strawberry on my elbow and a few scrapes, I'm ready to go.

I got body beat pretty good.

Heading from Jeff to columbia you take stadium exit, turn right at the 4 way right at the stadium, then about 2 blocks. On the left there's a run down white house when you walk in looks like a split foyer with a huge staircase after the door.

Yeah. Right there.

chiefs1111
08-10-2008, 01:10 AM
That really sucks especially on your birthday. This world is just full dumb asses.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Wherever she's from, she put the **** in her country.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Alright, alright!?

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Cool... coulda been worse.

Now you've got a good story to tell... at the very least.

Yeah, but I'd much rather beat those people to death with a pipe right now.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 01:13 AM
?

That dude is my older cousin.

Dead on.

Sad thing is even with that game he's still pulling bar chix looking nice. He'll be 50 trying the same game...

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:13 AM
That really sucks especially on your birthday. This world is just full dumb asses.

Well, my birthday isn't until tuesday, we were just celebrating for convenience...so f*ck them either way.

I'm ok.

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:14 AM
?

Wooderson rules.

Though I never expected him to bury his baby's placenta.

But I guess we all can't bat 1.000.

Or even .200.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 01:17 AM
?

Hold the **** up.

Is it me or is SeniorX2 sporting Jr. wood?...:spock:

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:18 AM
So I'm out at this bar celebrating my bday, and I'm in a bathroom. Some Chinese whore walks in and says "what I'm I?" and I say "A Chinwoman?"...So to retaliate, the rat bitch throws a beer in my face ten minutes later.

Thus, later I go outside, where said ****ing c*nt whore is, and throw an entire ****ing beer in her face. I proceed to get jumped by 10 guys, who act like I'm the mother****er who started the fight, unknowing of the fact that some c*nt tossed a beer in my face because I got f*cking doused by some rat whore.

Big ****ing deal, they're all c*nts in the end.

In re-reading your thread starter, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt an assume one of two things:

1. She had a case of mistaken identity. In that case, I would have asked her "WTF?"

B. You banged her and forgot about it. In that, I would have asked her "WTF"?

In either case, you're ****ed

Such is life in a college town.

We should all be so lucky.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Wooderson rules.

Though I never expected him to bury his baby's placenta.

But I guess we all can't bat 1.000.

Or even .200.Heh, seems I can't rep you again until I spread it around a bit. As for that health thing, I'm on it. Can't live on just cheese, beer, beef and jalapenos... but damnit, I'd like to.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Hold the **** up.

Is it me or is SeniorX2 sporting Jr. wood?...:spock:Oh wow... uh...

While you may be right... there's no reason to look that closely.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:22 AM
In re-reading your thread starter, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt an assume one of two things:

1. She had a case of mistaken identity. In that case, I would have asked her "WTF?"

B. You banged her and forgot about it. In that, I would have asked her "WTF"?

In either case, you're ****ed

Such is life in a college town.

We should all be so lucky.

1. She's a crazy whore
B. I'm married

2. She needs to die.

Yes, I'm "f*cked", but I'm not going to down w/o a fight.

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Heh, seems I can't rep you again until I spread it around a bit. As for that health thing, I'm on it. Can't live on just cheese, beer, beef and jalapenos... but damnit, I'd like to.

Jalapenos on hot dogs. Hmmm....

Jalapenos on hot dogs with cheese...Heaven.

Take care of yourself and take yearly physicals (it's a terrible but necessary PITA). Not to preach (well, I am!) but you owe to your boys.

I have a newborn and there's nothing more important in my life than her.

And my health.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Hey Dane... I like that option one was "1", and option two was "B"... LMAO

Classic. :)

DaneMcCloud
1. She's a crazy whore
B. I'm married

2. She needs to die.

Yes, I'm "f*cked", but I'm not going to down w/o a fight.

Eh, fights are for kids.

It's not worth it for someone to pull a knife or a gun or some kind of crazy vendetta.

Walk the **** away and get on with your life.

That shit is not worth it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
My favorite part...

"No...I'm Korean.."

and then she throws the beer on me.

Sorry for the unassuming joke while you barged in on my evacuation.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Eh, fights are for kids.

It's not worth it for someone to pull a knife or a gun or some kind of crazy vendetta.

Walk the **** away and get on with your life.

That shit is not worth it.

Yes, you are correct, but I still wanted to beat her boyfriend to death. Drunken aggression I guess :shrug:

Rausch
08-10-2008, 01:25 AM
My favorite part...

"No...I'm Korean.."

and then she throws the beer on me.

Sorry for the unassuming joke while you barged in on my evacuation.

See?

Friggen Mencia is relevant now, isn't he bidge?...

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Hey Dane... I like that option one was "1", and option two was "B"... LMAO

Classic. :)

I work in Hollywood.

I can't tell you how many people have said that to me (even a director this very evening!).

I WISH I could share all the craziness I experience out here.

I don't know if I'm blessed or cursed! :evil:

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Yes, you are correct, but I still wanted to beat her boyfriend to death. Drunken aggression I guess :shrug:

Ah, Bro.

My best advice (for whatever that's worth!) is to just walk away, enjoy your wife and enjoy your life.

There are way too many crazy ass people out there and sadly, too many people die for dumb reasons.

Enjoy your life to the fullest and forget about dumbasses.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Ah, Bro.

My best advice (for whatever that's worth!) is to just walk away, enjoy your wife and enjoy your life.

There are way too many crazy ass people out there and sadly, too many people die for dumb reasons.

Enjoy your life to the fullest and forget about dumbasses.

Thanks dude. Appreciated.

Phobia
08-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Seriously though, you're way smarter than this. Your ego is gonna get you hurt one day.

ZootedGranny
08-10-2008, 01:39 AM
If you wanna throw a beer in my face...fine, but do it because you have some philosophical disagreement with me, not because you ask what race are you and I tell you a chinawoman..

http://ackk.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sobchak-781317.jpg

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Seriously though, you're way smarter than this. Your ego is gonna get you hurt one day.

Exactly.

Jaco Pastorius was killed in a bar fight.

Brilliant people from all walks of life are killed for no reason.

Don't be another statistic.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 01:41 AM
http://ackk.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sobchak-781317.jpgWell look at that morose mother****er over there....

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Well look at that morose mother****er over there....

Well that's because he's out of his element

DaKCMan AP
08-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Gay. On both counts.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Exactly.

Jaco Pastorius was killed in a bar fight.

Brilliant people from all walks of life are killed for no reason.

Don't be another statistic.

1 in 50 is a statistic.

How many presidents are there again?...

mcan
08-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Dude, what the hell?

She shouldn't be throwing her beer on anybody, but the fact is, you have to realize that casually throwing out remarks about people's race is going to offend them. Even if you're right. If you asked me "what do I look like?" and I said "A black guy" you'ld want to beat the shit out of me right then and there. That doesn't give her any right to start throwing shit at you, but I'll bet that's a FAR cry from what you'ld do to somebody else if a stranger just started casually talking about your race. My bet is, you had some kind of sarcastic tone too.

Then, the ultimate in dumbassery is to go back out and start shit with a woman in front of a bunch of dudes. Even though she deserved to get some of her own medicine, you have to know that you're going to get f*cked up. Dudes are looking for reasons to fight, and any guy giving some woman sh!t, even if she deserves it, is like a winning lotto ticket for these redneck a$$holes.

Hope you heal up alright though man. Sucks to get jumped.

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Dude, what the hell?

She shouldn't be throwing her beer on anybody, but the fact is, you have to realize that casually throwing out remarks about people's race is going to offend them. Even if you're right. If you asked me "what do I look like?" and I said "A black guy" you'ld want to beat the shit out of me right then and there. I'm not Hamas, but.. I wouldn't.

Of course, I'm white. You could call me a "The Man", and I wouldn't really care.

BTW is Hamas black? That'd be news to me.

I guess my point is that... either way... it's not a big deal.

Phobia
08-10-2008, 02:04 AM
Hamas is a goofy ginger.

DaneMcCloud
08-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Hamas is a goofy ginger.

I prefer the goofy Mary Ann

KcMizzou
08-10-2008, 02:07 AM
I prefer the goofy Mary AnnLMAO

Likewise.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Hamas is a goofy ginger.

Stupid ass.

There are rules to fighting.

The first one is to always fight a ginger when possible...

Otter
08-10-2008, 02:30 AM
Stupid ass.

There are rules to fighting.

The first one is to always fight a ginger when possible...

The first rule of fighting gingers is...you never talk about fighting gingers.

Rausch
08-10-2008, 02:31 AM
The first rule of fighting gingers is...you never talk about fighting gingers.

ROFL

teedubya
08-10-2008, 02:39 AM
This just in...

Hamas is an agro douchebag in REAL LIFE too!!

Go Cards!!

Smed1065
08-10-2008, 03:22 AM
Bet they were a student and hated the "professor".
ROFL

08-10-2008, 05:12 AM
I just picture this face http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u159/robrabies/mad.jpg screaming at said chinese girl before fight ensues.

ROFL

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 05:14 AM
I bet she was Japanese.

08-10-2008, 05:22 AM
I bet she was Japanese.

Or a guy wanting to be a girl? :evil:

Skip Towne
08-10-2008, 05:36 AM
This thread has reached great heights of ridiculosity.

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 06:48 AM
Or a guy wanting to be a girl? :evil:Oh look, it's Toady McBandwagon. He wasn't even around when that went down, but we see that he still thinks he can earn cool points from a bunch of retards who think it's hilarious to drive a tired, effortless "joke" into the ground.

08-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Oh look, it's Toady McBandwagon. He wasn't even around when that went down, but we see that he still thinks he can earn cool points from a bunch of retards who think it's hilarious to drive a tired, effortless "joke" into the ground.

Wow, you really are sensitive. the girl was in the men's bathroom when she met Hamas. it was a joke, jackass.

Go cry in the corner now and keep dreaming of having a vagina.

Oh, and if you don't like the reactions you should have never spilled your guts on the board to begin with. grow some thicker skin for Christ sake.

Sully
08-10-2008, 07:31 AM
So, was she hot?

SDChief
08-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Was she trying to talk that sh*t while you were still peeing? Because if so it would have been the perfect chance to do what Belushi did to the pledges in the beginning of Animal House. (I tried to find it on YouTube, but to my suprise it wasn't there). I always wanted to do that!

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 07:48 AM
So, was she hot?

Ha, no, unless you are into pot-bellied pigs (too soon?)

Phobia is right, though, except when drunk I'm not "smarter" than anything. mcan has a really good point too, and I may well have sounded sarcastic, I don't really know.

My contention was pretty obvious, so I'll let it slide. I got my point across. She ended up bawling and soaked in beer :evil: . Can't wait til the wife gets home and I get to tell her this story...ROFL

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Ribbitlawl

Baby Lee
08-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Lord, how many epic battles have started with the immortal exchange

"What I'm I?"

"A Chinwoman."

Some of them were even in English.

blueballs
08-10-2008, 08:30 AM
it's much more fun being the stalker

Baby Lee
08-10-2008, 08:34 AM
Jalapenos on hot dogs. Hmmm....

Jalapenos on hot dogs with cheese...Heaven.
The justification for 7-11's continued existence.

08-10-2008, 08:59 AM
lawl

:crybaby:

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 09:05 AM
:crybaby:But seriously, if you care about me getting a vagoo so much you could, y'know, donate some money or something. Fun fact: Manbits-turned-ladyparts actually, over time, become indistinguishable from regular ol' ladyparts down to the cellular level. Pretty neat, eh?

Yep. I should definitely put a Paypal donation link in my signature...

08-10-2008, 09:10 AM
But seriously, if you care about me getting a vagoo so much you could, y'know, donate some money or something. Fun fact: Manbits-turned-ladyparts actually, over time, become indistinguishable from regular ol' ladyparts down to the cellular level. Pretty neat, eh?

I didn't say anything about that, I just mentioned a hypothetical situation with Hamas. you're a bit insecure about it, and that's ok.

ROFL

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 09:11 AM
I didn't say anything about that, I just mentioned a hypothetical situation with Hamas. you're a bit insecure about it, and that's ok.

ROFLI'm afraid you don't understand my point, which is:

Give me money.

08-10-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm afraid you don't understand my point, which is:

Give me money.

Whoring yourself won't relieve you of your insecurities I'm afraid. maybe Vailpass can donate to your cause? I think he's your number one fan.

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Whoring yourself won't relieve you of your insecurities I'm afraid. **** insecurities. I'm awesome on that front. I just need moneys. You have moneys? You insult me for fourteen dollar, yes?

Vailpass can donate to your cause? I think he's your number one fan.Hahahahaha, vailpass is the best. At some point, he went from being as supportive as a bigoted dickhead could possibly be to constantly making references to Silence of the Lambs.

08-10-2008, 09:28 AM
**** insecurities. I'm awesome on that front. I just need moneys. You have moneys? You insult me for fourteen dollar, yes?

Hahahahaha, vailpass is the best.

Why don't you spend more time working rather than making fantastic gifs on Chiefsplanet? I mean really? you're pretty ****ing talented at that, but you're broke? maybe you should be looking in the mirror, and not at your penis. :shrug:

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Why don't you spend more time working rather than making fantastic gifs on Chiefsplanet? I mean really? you're pretty ****ing talented at that, but you're broke? maybe you should be looking in the mirror, and not at your penis. :shrug:I don't really make many gifs. I just post 'em.

Also? I'm not seriously asking for money, Jesus Christ. Hormones are surprisingly affordable, and I'll do the GRS thing when I've got the cash; it's stupendously expensive, yes, but I'm content to wait.

el borracho
08-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Why would you insult a crazy woman and why would you ever start a physical altercation with any woman? If a woman walked into the men's room and asked me, "What am I?" I would probably shrug and respond, "Lost?"

You are at least least 1/2 to blame for the beer in your face and 100% to blame for any subsequent injury.

kstater
08-10-2008, 09:54 AM
The proper response to a woman asking "what am I" in the mens room would be "a dicksucker" you would then proceed to pull down your pants for her.

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 10:00 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/75bDmEugcxk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/75bDmEugcxk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Baby Lee
08-10-2008, 10:33 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/75bDmEugcxk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/75bDmEugcxk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey, you know that you can get a refill on any drink you want here, and it’s free?

Demonpenz
08-10-2008, 10:35 AM
In st joe, bitches get delt with fast. Sometimes it's me. Always nice going to a white collar job all ****ed up. thats the way it is in joetown.

thug life

Phobia
08-10-2008, 10:45 AM
But seriously, if you care about me getting a vagoo so much you could, y'know, donate some money or something. Fun fact: Manbits-turned-ladyparts actually, over time, become indistinguishable from regular ol' ladyparts down to the cellular level. Pretty neat, eh?

I'll donate but I'll need to see some pictures of it afterwards.

Skip Towne
08-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I'll donate but I'll need to see some pictures of it afterwards.

It would serve you right if he showed you.

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 11:08 AM
I'll donate but I'll need to see some pictures of it afterwards.Contact me to learn more about my progressive pricing policy!

Phobia
08-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Contact me to learn more about my progressive pricing policy!

Progressive? Oh - no thanks.

blueballs
08-10-2008, 11:29 AM
back off 2112 UP
that's my huckelberry

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Progressive? Oh - no thanks.Nonononono, it's really reasonable.

- $2,000 for one photo
- $5,999 for three photos
- $9,999 for five full-frontal photos
- $15,000 for a video
- $25,000 gets you a plane ticket to tag along

Tell your family so they can chip in as a Christmas/birthday present!

Dave Lane
08-10-2008, 11:48 AM

Dude either you are still drunk or you need several layers of maturity. Ignore her. You allowed her to control your emotions by retaliating and lowering yourself to her level. You caused the problem. You smile nicely and say "Thanks for sharing your beer China woman" as you are leaving and no problem.

Dave

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 11:53 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/aytx1w.gif

Phobia
08-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Nonononono, it's really reasonable.

- $2,000 for one photo
- $5,999 for three photos
- $9,999 for five full-frontal photos
- $15,000 for a video
- $25,000 gets you a plane ticket to tag along

Tell your family so they can chip in as a Christmas/birthday present!

You're right, those are reasonable prices. What can I get for a $10 donation?

Phobia
08-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Dude either you are still drunk or you need several layers of maturity. Ignore her. You allowed her to control your emotions by retaliating and lowering yourself to her level. You caused the problem. You smile nicely and say "Thanks for sharing your beer China woman" as you are leaving and no problem.

Dave

Easy for you to say - you're old and experienced.

jidar
08-10-2008, 12:04 PM
lol. this is so unlikely.

You sure you weren't sitting around with your buds in the bar making asian jokes because the bar was half full of asian dudes? Did you go "CHING CHANG CHONG WONG" or some shit?

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 12:25 PM
You're right, those are reasonable prices. What can I get for a $10 donation?Well, I have this ticket stub from the Memphis-Mississippi football game in 2003...

Phobia
08-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Well, I have this ticket stub from the Memphis-Mississippi football game in 2003...

How much for the other stub?

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 12:52 PM
How much for the other stub?That one is a pretty important part of the whole reconstruction process.

You can, however, have a testicle for $2,000; or BOTH for $3,000. FREE shipping included!

FAX
08-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Dang, Mr. 'Hamas' Jenkins. That's some pretty bad news, right there.

But, you know what they say; Live by the Chinawoman, die by the Chinawoman.

FAX

Dave Lane
08-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Easy for you to say - you're old and experienced.

I resemble those remarks!! But even in my 20's i knew better than to throw a beer in a womans face...

NewChief
08-10-2008, 01:11 PM
I bet she was pissed you weren't watching the Olympics.

Demonpenz
08-10-2008, 01:19 PM
i am surprised she didn't drive into the bathroom

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 01:26 PM
lol. this is so unlikely.

You sure you weren't sitting around with your buds in the bar making asian jokes because the bar was half full of asian dudes? Did you go "CHING CHANG CHONG WONG" or some shit?

Guido jokes are so much more fun to make. The only truly offensive thing we were doing was playing air guitar with the shotguns from Big Buck Hunter.

Ultra Peanut
08-10-2008, 01:30 PM
I bet she was pissed you weren't watching the Olympics.Perfect.

Mr. Kotter
08-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Hamas:

Did she have a nice rack, though? Wonder if she was the horizontal or vertical womanhood variety Oriental?

:hmmm:

alanm
08-10-2008, 02:46 PM

I had a friend right there. Why she decided to throw a beer in my face (which splattered over 4 other people), I honestly don't know other than the fact that she's a beech.
I never had that kind of trouble in bars when I was still drinking. Probably because I had a holstered weapon and my federal ID and badge with me. :)

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Hamas:

Did she have a nice rack, though? Wonder if she was the horizontal or vertical womanhood variety Oriental?

:hmmm:

Are you into Pugs?

J Diddy
08-10-2008, 03:40 PM
I never had that kind of trouble in bars when I was still drinking. Probably because I had a holstered weapon and my federal ID and badge with me. :)

that's comforting a drunk man with a gun and a badge

Iowanian
08-10-2008, 03:49 PM

Its stupid that an elitist, sophisticant, douchecycle like you tried to fight a woman.

I'm surfing the net to try to find the video of your ass beating. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

It wasn't 10 guys either, it was the 5 year old from "Side kicks" that scissor kicked you in that bulbous cranium.

Way to go Professor!

sedated
08-10-2008, 03:54 PM
You can, however, have a testicle for $2,000; or BOTH for $3,000. FREE shipping included!

I'm officially starting a chiefsplanet pool.

together we can all give gochiefs the gift of a pair of balls.

Skip Towne
08-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Its stupid that an elitist, sophisticant, douchecycle like you tried to fight a woman.

I'm surfing the net to try to find the video of your ass beating. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

It wasn't 10 guys either, it was the 5 year old from "Side kicks" that scissor kicked you in that bulbous cranium.

Way to go Professor!

:LOL:

BWillie
08-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Sorry to hear Hamas, what is even more frustrating is when they won't let you fight the guy one on one. I one time came out from Pancheros eating a taco and saw these drunk douchebags flinging pennies at this bum bundles up in the cold for no apparent reason. I go up to the bum, and give him a five, and ask the guys to stop. They then start flinging pennies at me, before I know it one guy is in my face swinging at me. I swing bust his nose, then I'm blind sided from behind and then his four friends swarm on me beating the shit out of me. What a crock of shit. Cowards.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 04:52 PM
Sorry to hear Hamas, what is even more frustrating is when they won't let you fight the guy one on one. I one time came out from Pancheros eating a taco and saw these drunk douchebags flinging pennies at this bum bundles up in the cold for no apparent reason. I go up to the bum, and give him a five, and ask the guys to stop. They then start flinging pennies at me, before I know it one guy is in my face swinging at me. I swing bust his nose, then I'm blind sided from behind and then his four friends swarm on me beating the shit out of me. What a crock of shit. Cowards.

I can understand why the bar wanted to break it up, but the fact of the matter was that she threw a drink in my face for a pretty innocuous faux pas, and I let her know what that's like. Not to mention, it also got several other people wet too.

I'm not absolving myself from blame, though.

Despite what Iowanian wants to believe, I wasn't going OJ on the bitch, I was simply showing her how it felt. Granted my judgment was still poor, and I'm sure a lot of those people were jumping in because they didn't know what went down. Had she punched me, it's not like I would have started slamming her head into the bar.

BucEyedPea
08-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Hamas,
What she did was wrong. What the other guys did was worse.
But you shoulda been a man about it and been bigger than her by refraining like a gentleman. :D

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Hamas,
What she did was wrong. What the other guys did was worse.
But you shoulda been a man about it and been bigger than her by refraining like a gentleman. :D

Yeah, you're right.

Skip Towne
08-10-2008, 05:33 PM
I can understand why the bar wanted to break it up, but the fact of the matter was that she threw a drink in my face for a pretty innocuous faux pas, and I let her know what that's like. Not to mention, it also got several other people wet too.

I'm not absolving myself from blame, though.

Despite what Iowanian wants to believe, I wasn't going OJ on the bitch, I was simply showing her how it felt. Granted my judgment was still poor, and I'm sure a lot of those people were jumping in because they didn't know what went down. Had she punched me, it's not like I would have started slamming her head into the bar.

There must have been quite a crowd in that restroom.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-10-2008, 05:34 PM
There must have been quite a crowd in that restroom.

She came over like 10 minutes later and tossed the drink in my face, not in the bathroom.

Simply Red
08-10-2008, 05:39 PM
PM me for therapy!

08-10-2008, 05:53 PM
She came over like 10 minutes later and tossed the drink in my face, not in the bathroom.

Promise me you'll never get anger management treatment. you're too good the way you are. :evil:

teedubya
08-10-2008, 05:59 PM
I bet the "school" or "university" that you teach at, would be quite pleased at your display of professionalism.

Baby Lee
08-10-2008, 06:31 PM
saw these drunk douchebags flinging pennies at this bum bundles up in the cold for no apparent reason.
The reason is apparent, it was cold.

Phobia
08-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Finally, a reason to admire you. Way to stick up for the little guy. Sorry you got whooped.

chagrin
08-10-2008, 08:23 PM
this is bullshit, if you got jumped dude, you wouldn't be here posting, unless you got jumped by a bunch of ten year olds. The way you overd ramatize yourself, you prolly got pushed and escorted out because the bouncers though you were going to get run the **** out, lol!