PDA

View Full Version : Football Punk Vikings Talking Shit

DaKCMan AP
08-13-2008, 03:48 PM
“Damn, that’s their problem. They’re going through all that as a team, trying to figure out if Favre or (Aaron) Rodgers was the man, while we’ve got the same team we had all offseason. I’m glad they got all that darn press, ‘cause when we go down there it’ll be the kid’s first start and his first damn loss.”

“I’m going to try to crush all of ‘em. That’s been the focus of my whole summer – the Green Bay Packers.”

“Playing Green Bay on Monday night to start the season – that’s everything you want. Hopefully, I can put my helmet square in the back of (Rodgers') spine. If I can do that and knock the ball loose, it’ll be a good day.”

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Jared-Allen-Pat-Williams-and-Minnesota-Vikings-Have-One-Mission-Destroy-Aaron-Rodgers-and-Green-Bay-Packers-Blog-11046

Here's to the Pack putting up 50 on these bitches and to Jared Allen getting chop-blocked all the way to IR.

The Bad Guy
08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
**** Jared Allen.

blueballs
08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
kc reporter: Did you miss not going to the chiefs scrimage and
getting even for not getting taken care of
JA: why should i be upset I wanted out I'm happpier than a puppy with 2 peters

Sure-Oz
08-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I hope he celebrates with a drink or 10 after that game and drives

Direckshun
08-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Isn't that exactly what your DL should be thinking?

Sure-Oz
08-13-2008, 03:57 PM

No they should be thinking about covering a WR or TE, thats what DL do!

Bearcat
08-13-2008, 03:58 PM
So, Jared Allen 'hopes' he can force a fumble.... there's your bulletin board material, Green Bay.

:spock:

Mecca
08-13-2008, 03:59 PM

Sure but it's a classless thing to say reminds me of when Gerard Warren went on his rant about how you kill the QB's head and the body's dead rant about Roethlisberger a few years ago.

The Franchise
08-13-2008, 04:01 PM
Classy Allen....really classy.

I can understand talking about causing a fumble....but putting your helmet square in the QB's spine? I hope you get chop blocked and break your ****ing leg. And yes I'd say the same thing if he said that while playing for the Chiefs.

chiefs1111
08-13-2008, 04:04 PM
ahh,it truly is football season again

JuicesFlowing
08-13-2008, 04:16 PM
I guess everyone's true character eventually comes out. Jared is finally showing his.

Hammock Parties
08-13-2008, 04:17 PM
I miss the wild Cowboy. He's my kind of guy.

DaKCMan AP
08-13-2008, 04:17 PM

You just want him to spear you in your ass.

Hammock Parties
08-13-2008, 04:18 PM
Jared Allen probably says "Stay down, bitch," after every sack.

Iowanian
08-13-2008, 04:19 PM
I said it before......Every OT that lines up across from J A should gargle with beer and blow in his face before every play.

The OGs should smear twinky filling on their fingers and grab the face mask of the interior fatpats...maybe they'll all relapse.

kcxiv
08-13-2008, 04:20 PM
People are to ****ing uppity. So what they said that. its a game where they are tryign to take each others heads off. I love watching some good trash talking. IMO its a good thing. How awesome was it when Tom Brady said ooh, we are only going to score 17 points and it really happened. haha

Hell, most people here wouldnt ever handle the way we talked trash growing up. lol I dont see why people get their undies all up their ass.

Nzoner
08-13-2008, 04:21 PM
After living in Minnesota for a year I will say one thing,Jared definitely finds himself in the middle of a division war.Those teams and their fans focking hate one another to no end.

Dartgod
08-13-2008, 04:26 PM
*yawn*

If Jared Allen had never played for the Chiefs, no one here would give a shit.

little jacob
08-13-2008, 04:28 PM
jared better get his sack in the first half of that game because we know he won't do it in the second

Bowser
08-13-2008, 04:30 PM
No they should be thinking about covering a WR or TE, thats what DL do!

You get Greg Robinson neg rep!

Shag
08-13-2008, 04:38 PM
I think people are reading a bit much into that comment - it doesn't seem classless or an wish for an injury to me. I think he just chose a poor phrase to say he wanted to hit him from behind and cause a fumble. The "back of Rodgers' spine"? WTF is that?

If he said he wanted to break his neck or something, that's one thing, but I think bitter Chiefs fans are reading a bit much into this one...

I hope Dorsey brings some attitude to our DL...

rad
08-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Classy Allen....really classy.

I can understand talking about causing a fumble....but putting your helmet square in the QB's spine? I hope you get chop blocked and break your ****ing leg. And yes I'd say the same thing if he said that while playing for the Chiefs.

Nice, hypocrisy.

Valiant
08-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Really I think somebody should buy him drinks for doing so well and then turn around and call the league up and send them pictures of him drinking..

If not send it to the media..

blueballs
08-13-2008, 05:24 PM
People are to ****ing uppity. So what they said that. its a game where they are tryign to take each others heads off. I love watching some good trash talking. IMO its a good thing. How awesome was it when Tom Brady said ooh, we are only going to score 17 points and it really happened. haha

Hell, most people here wouldnt ever handle the way we talked trash growing up. lol I dont see why people get their undies all up their ass.

you ****ing punk

Buck
08-13-2008, 05:28 PM
http://www.faniq.com/blog/Jared-Allen-Pat-Williams-and-Minnesota-Vikings-Have-One-Mission-Destroy-Aaron-Rodgers-and-Green-Bay-Packers-Blog-11046

Here's to the Pack putting up 50 on these bitches and to Jared Allen getting chop-blocked all the way to IR.

You are a member of FanIQ?

I am an "inaugural" (I use that term loosely) member of FanIQ

I dont go there anymore because of some bullshit, but whats your Screen Name on there?

Mine is Matt

blueballs
08-13-2008, 05:50 PM

i bet you piss massengill

bango
08-13-2008, 06:08 PM
I can not wait. The first regular season game after the Packers trade Brett away. It is against the team that I hate the most. I hate their fans even more. I did not think that opening on Monday Night could be any better. Now these two assheads open their fat mouths and just add a little more to it. I can not remember the last time that a player shot his mouth off before he was going to play at Green Bay.

Buck
08-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey Vikings, remember when you lost to the Redskins last year with a shot at wrapping up the playoffs?

When was that? Oh yeah, Week 16, you remember that?

Wait, you guys have that incredible defense who can stop anybody right?

Who was it that was QBing for the Redskins that game? Oh, right, it was Todd Collins, wasn't it?

Well anyways, good luck with that.

DaKCMan AP
08-13-2008, 06:21 PM
You are a member of FanIQ?

I am an "inaugural" (I use that term loosely) member of FanIQ

I dont go there anymore because of some bullshit, but whats your Screen Name on there?

Mine is Matt

No. I heard about the quotes and FanIQ was the first site to come up with the article on google.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2008, 06:21 PM
THIS ISN'T THE BALLET YOU ****ING PUSSIES!!!!!!!

Buck
08-13-2008, 06:23 PM
No. I heard about the quotes and FanIQ was the first site to come up with the article on google.

I see...

Well that site is stupid, dont join up.

Anyways, whats the point of talking trash pre-game, I mean it can only give the other team more motivation.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Hey Vikings, remember when you lost to the Redskins last year with a shot at wrapping up the playoffs?

When was that? Oh yeah, Week 16, you remember that?

Wait, you guys have that incredible defense who can stop anybody right?

Who was it that was QBing for the Redskins that game? Oh, right, it was Todd Collins, wasn't it?

Well anyways, good luck with that.

The Vikings had the 32nd ranked passing defense in the league last year. For those of you who are keeping score at home, that's dead last.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2007&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=PASSING_NET_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

P.S-Look who was number 5.

blueballs
08-13-2008, 06:25 PM
if it wasn't for the maggots
a clydesdale couldn't even rub the sides
of your mothers twat

J Diddy
08-13-2008, 06:34 PM
The Vikings had the 32nd ranked passing defense in the league last year. For those of you who are keeping score at home, that's dead last.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=TEAM_PASSING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2007&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=PASSING_NET_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

p.s. this is why

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&season=2007&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

Saulbadguy
08-13-2008, 06:35 PM
We'd be having a circle jerk here if he was playing for us and saying that about the Broncos.

J Diddy
08-13-2008, 06:37 PM
We'd be having a circle jerk here if he was playing for us and saying that about the Broncos.

he's not and he's not talking about the broncos so piss on him

it would be great however if this trade turned out to him being herschel walker for us though

Mr. Laz
08-13-2008, 06:37 PM
yes

Hammock Parties
08-13-2008, 06:57 PM

Yep. I'm just jealous now.

BigRock
08-13-2008, 07:17 PM

He'd never say it about the Broncos because he never did anything against them.

Chiefaholic
08-13-2008, 07:30 PM

This isn't Brokeback Mountain, so don't get your hopes up.

Reerun_KC
08-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Nice, hypocrisy.
No Shit!

I guess we are just as classless as the rest of the NFL...

Reerun_KC
08-13-2008, 07:32 PM
:clap:

Sounds like sour grape chiefs fans...

Tiger's Fan
08-13-2008, 07:33 PM
I wish the pussies on our defense had enough sac to talk smack on anybody. The girls on this board should go watch womens olympic sports instead. Leave football to the men.

Mama Hip Rockets
08-13-2008, 08:25 PM

yeah seriously, what's with all the ****ing crybabies around here. they play football for a living.

bigbucks24
08-13-2008, 10:41 PM

LMAO. I was thinking the same thing. Amazing how our view changes when someone comes or leaves our team. Chad Pennington is the perfect example. All the Phin fans hated him and called him noodle arm. Now they brag about his accuracy. All the Jet fans thought he was the second coming of Jim Kelly (minus the 4 SB losses). Now they are all on our MB telling us how terrible he is. Last year, Jason Taylor was God. This year he is a dancing, prima donna cancer.

alanm
08-13-2008, 10:52 PM

Let it go. I think most here have moved on.

alanm
08-13-2008, 11:14 PM

I don't know if anyone pointed it out but you'll also notice that they led the league in rushing defense.
But you're right they did stink against the pass.

J Diddy
08-14-2008, 12:20 AM
I wish the pussies on our defense had enough sac to talk smack on anybody. The girls on this board should go watch womens olympic sports instead. Leave football to the men.

you suck cock for a living don't you

Tiger's Fan
08-14-2008, 12:39 AM
you suck cock for a living don't you

You sound like an authority. You go ahead and take the glory. It'll be better if you quit denying yourself the pleasure.

J Diddy
08-14-2008, 12:40 AM
You sound like an authority. You go ahead and take the glory. It'll be better if you quit denying yourself the pleasure.

hey i just call em like i see em gargler

no need to get pissy

Tiger's Fan
08-14-2008, 12:48 AM
hey i just call em like i see em gargler

no need to get pissy

Oh, I'm not being pissy. I'm laughing at you, and all your phalic references. I think everyone knows what that means. BTW, did you enjoy the olympics? (specifically the womens events)

J Diddy
08-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Oh, I'm not being pissy. I'm laughing at you, and all your phalic references. I think everyone knows what that means. BTW, did you enjoy the olympics? (specifically the womens events)

ya i was pissed they didn't have a hymen busting event
(i assume you were training for that)

we could have taken gold in that

china men have little peepees

Tiger's Fan
08-14-2008, 01:01 AM
ya i was pissed they didn't have a hymen busting event
(i assume you were training for that)

we could have taken gold in that

china men have little peepees

LOL, I tried to train, but it was next to impossible. And really, even if you finish out of the medals, does anyone lose?

J Diddy
08-14-2008, 01:03 AM
LOL, I tried to train, but it was next to impossible. And really, even if you finish out of the medals, does anyone lose?

you definitely couldn't train in the us

if they're legal, no, nobody loses

Mecca
08-14-2008, 01:03 AM
Busting Hymens......China really would be a red country then.

J Diddy
08-14-2008, 01:04 AM
Busting Hymens......China really would be a red country then.ROFL

DaKCMan AP
08-14-2008, 06:19 AM
Let it go. I think most here have moved on.

I moved on the minute he was dealt. I was happy with the trade. I don't like when any player talks about injuring another guy. Talk about getting sacks? Sure. Talk about causing fumbles? Sure. Talk about spearing a guy right in the square of his spine? No dice. I don't care who the player is that's wrong, IMO.

Iowanian
08-14-2008, 06:39 AM
I don't really give a crap what players say to or about each other.

If they want to run smack, its fine, the Hamburgler DTs and Allen have all backed up their mouth on the field....I just will feel better about losing Allen in the trade if he falls off the wagon.

Dylan
08-14-2008, 11:54 AM
I hope he doesn't break his neck. ....

LiL stumppy
08-14-2008, 12:11 PM

Exactly. Still don't understand why every hopes JA gets hurt because of the stuff he says about OTHER teams. Pretty stupid.

PunkinDrublic
08-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Who cares? JA is a Viqueen now and not even in our conference. I'm ready to just move on.

kaplin42
08-14-2008, 01:07 PM
**** Jared Allen.

People like you disgust me. This happens every year when we lose a good player.

A year ago you would have gone ass to mouth for JA, and now you talk shit like he is a pile of garbage.

Pathetic!

On topic, whats wrong with what the vikings are talking about, is it any differant than if one of the Chiefs was saying this about the raiders.

KCUnited
08-14-2008, 01:18 PM
I don't mind the comments. JA needs to remember that there's a qb on his team though, comments like this only put a bigger target on his qb.

Nzoner
08-14-2008, 04:01 PM
I don't mind the comments. JA needs to remember that there's a qb on his team though, comments like this only put a bigger target on his qb.

Rut Ro

Sirius NFL Radio reports that Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie will be suspended four games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.
Minnesota faces REs from Green Bay (Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila), Indianapolis (Dwight Freeney), Carolina (Julius Peppers), and Tennessee (Kyle Vanden Bosch) in the first four games, so Tarvaris Jackson will likely have a rough early ride with journeyman G Artis Hicks protecting his blind side. The Vikes should've done much more to prepare for McKinnie's loss this spring.
Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune (http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1815)

blueballs
08-14-2008, 04:06 PM
the chiefs need to stash a really crappy QB on the practice squad

Bowser
08-14-2008, 04:13 PM
Rut Ro

Sirius NFL Radio reports that Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie will be suspended four games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.
Minnesota faces REs from Green Bay (Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila), Indianapolis (Dwight Freeney), Carolina (Julius Peppers), and Tennessee (Kyle Vanden Bosch) in the first four games, so Tarvaris Jackson will likely have a rough early ride with journeyman G Artis Hicks protecting his blind side. The Vikes should've done much more to prepare for McKinnie's loss this spring.
Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune (http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1815)

Ouch. I see lots of draw plays, slants, and screen passes in the Vikes future.

King_Chief_Fan
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
that mean ol nasty J. Allen. How dare him. Aren't we glad we don't have him on our team anymore.....:)

OnTheWarpath15
08-14-2008, 06:32 PM
Rut Ro

Has any team won the Super Bowl after starting the year 1-3?

Made the playoffs, even?

Bearcat
08-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Has any team won the Super Bowl after starting the year 1-3?

Made the playoffs, even?

The Chargers ended up 11-5 with a couple of playoff victories last year after starting 1-3. I'm sure all the talking heads mentioned the very stat, but I wasn't really paying attention.

WhitiE
08-14-2008, 07:45 PM
I guess everyone's true character eventually comes out. Jared is finally showing his.

or money changes you....