PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Olympics!!!!!!

El Jefe
08-15-2008, 08:42 AM
I have been watching a ton of Olympics, and love watching the Womens gymnastics, they are just unbelievable athletes, and some are pretty hot. Anyway, anything Olympics that has USA in it, I am watching. I watched the entire womens Individual all-around, and Nastia Liukin was awesome, she edged out Shawn Johnson. I was pissed for a while because the judges were giving our women some terrible scores and the Chinese girls kept racking up the scores, but we pulled through and took Gold and Silver, I was so excited when Nastia absolutely dominated the floor excercise, I knew she won it, and was shouting with victory relief. Here is a good link on the story.

http://news.yahoo.com/story//ap/20080815/ap_on_sp_ol/oly_gym_women_s_all_around

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 08:48 AM
There's an official Olympics thread on the front page.

Nastia is HOT!!!!!! My absolute favorite olympian :D

El Jefe
08-15-2008, 08:49 AM
There's an official Olympics thread on the front page.

Nastia is HOT!!!!!! My absolute favorite olympian :D

Yea she is, I saw the Olympics thread but decided this deserved it's own thread. Alicia Sacramone is smoking too.

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Yea she is, I saw the Olympics thread but decided this deserved it's own thread. Alicia Sacramone is smoking too.

Meh, I briefly discussed this in the other thread last night while watching Nastia. Sacramone doesn't do anything for me.

El Jefe
08-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Here is another story more about her father, very good read. I will still agree with you Nastia is not lacking in the looks department, she is smoking.
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/gymnastics/news?slug=dw-liukin081508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Deberg_1990
08-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Sacramone doesn't do anything for me.

I think shes kinda cute. Shes built like a brickhouse.

El Jefe
08-15-2008, 09:46 AM
I think shes kinda cute. Shes built like a brickhouse.

I bet you she could probably own all three of us.

HypnotizedMonkey
08-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Nastia is officially the coolest name ever. she's not only nasty, she's nasti-ER!

RaiderH8r
08-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Both our gals nutted up for the win. Shawn's floor routine was nearly flawless. Her landings were as good as possible. Nastia did the same, found her have to and got the job done.

It would have been easy to tuck tail with the judging errors (or shenanigans) going on that seemed to favor the Chinese gymnasts but to these girls' credit they stuck it out and kept their focus on their routines. I'm very happy for both of them and they earned their way to the podium last night. Hat's off.

I just can't get over the size of Nastia's forehead. Can't do'er. Sacramone on the other hand, rowr. I'd let her mount my beam any time.

El Jefe
08-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Both our gals nutted up for the win. Shawn's floor routine was nearly flawless. Her landings were as good as possible. Nastia did the same, found her have to and got the job done.

It would have been easy to tuck tail with the judging errors (or shenanigans) going on that seemed to favor the Chinese gymnasts but to these girls' credit they stuck it out and kept their focus on their routines. I'm very happy for both of them and they earned their way to the podium last night. Hat's off.

I just can't get over the size of Nastia's forehead. Can't do'er. Sacramone on the other hand, rowr. I'd let her mount my beam any time.

Shows some real maturity on their parts. I personally think Sacramone is hotter, but Nastia is hot also. In her defense she did have her hair pulled all the way back, so it just excentuated her forehead a little bit. None the less both are hot.

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 10:58 AM

blasphemy! Her forehead looks even larger because her hair is pulled alllllllllllll the way back.

As an earlier poster said, Sacramone is built like a "brickhouse" and, well, I like my girls to look like girls.

Deberg_1990
08-15-2008, 11:26 AM
As an earlier poster said, Sacramone is built like a "brickhouse" and, well, I like my girls to look like girls.

She looks pretty dang good here:

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlete=622/bio/

and here:

http://www.xarj.net/wp-content/gallery/alicia-photos/alicia-sacramone1.jpg

BIG_DADDY
08-15-2008, 11:29 AM

and here:

She's hot. Maybe he likes his girl all frail so he can slap the ho around.

DeezNutz
08-15-2008, 11:39 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I don't mean this as an insult, but you're not a real big guy, right? This could be influencing your choice.

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, and I don't mean this as an insult, but you're not a real big guy, right? This could be influencing your choice.

No, you're right. I'm 5'8" about 160 so I like girls in the 5'2" - 5'5" range about 110-125lbs.

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 11:45 AM
She's hot. Maybe he likes his girl all frail so he can slap the ho around.

LMAO

BIG_DADDY
08-15-2008, 11:45 AM
No, you're right. I'm 5'8" about 160 so I like girls in the 5'2" - 5'5" range about 110-125lbs.

Short people got, no reason to live.

DeezNutz
08-15-2008, 11:47 AM

Yeah, understandable. You gravitate toward the more slender girl. It's all good.

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 11:47 AM

and here:

She looks better in those than any other time I've seen her. She's definitely thick though. I prefer thin.

Deberg_1990
08-15-2008, 11:51 AM
She looks better in those than any other time I've seen her. She's definitely thick though. I prefer thin.

You know you wouldnt kick that out of bed! :) She might show ya a few moves?

DeezNutz
08-15-2008, 11:52 AM
She's definitely thick though. I prefer thin.

Come on, man. Thick as in more muscle mass, yeah, looks like it. But she's still a small girl. Plus, she has a look about her that makes me think she'd do things to a guy that he couldn't tell his friends about with a straight face.

I value this quality in a woman.

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 11:52 AM
You know you wouldnt kick that out of bed! :) She might show ya a few moves?

The way she looks in those photos? No I wouldn't kick her out. I wasn't attracted to her at all during tv coverage of the olympics, though.

Ecto-I
08-15-2008, 11:53 AM
F***king Olympics made me stay up till passed 1:00 last night....but damn it was worth it!

Deberg_1990
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
The way she looks in those photos? No I wouldn't kick her out. I wasn't attracted to her at all during tv coverage of the olympics, though.

That NBC bio says shes only 5' 1" wow...she looks taller than that.

DeezNutz
08-15-2008, 12:12 PM
That NBC bio says shes only 5' 1" wow...she looks taller than that.

Standing next to the 12...err...16-year-olds from China, that makes sense.

Cards Fan 4 Chiefs
08-15-2008, 12:14 PM
I just jerked off to Shawn Johnson. That was fun.

RaiderH8r
08-15-2008, 12:42 PM
blasphemy! Her forehead looks even larger because her hair is pulled alllllllllllll the way back.

Fair enough, I like my girls to look like women and as gymnasts go Sacramone may have set a new olympic record for bra size. It's remarkable she even made the team as top heavy as she is. :D

El Jefe
08-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Come on, man. Thick as in more muscle mass, yeah, looks like it. But she's still a small girl. Plus, she has a look about her that makes me think she'd do things to a guy that he couldn't tell his friends about with a straight face.

I value this quality in a woman.

Yeah. I mean come on she is built, she isn't fat at all, I bet her BMI is like 2%. I would take her 7 days a week 365 days a year, she is smoking hot. DaKcMan to say you weren't at all attracted to her makes me a little worried about you.;)

DaKCMan AP
08-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Yeah. I mean come on she is built, she isn't fat at all, I bet her BMI is like 2%. I would take her 7 days a week 365 days a year, she is smoking hot. DaKcMan to say you weren't at all attracted to her makes me a little worried about you.;)

I didn't say she was fat. None of those girls are fat. She's thicker than the others, though, just like Shawn Johnson has a stockier build.

penguinz
08-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I didn't say she was fat. None of those girls are fat. She's thicker than the others, though, just like Shawn Johnson has a stockier build.
She isn't fat now but she looks like when she stops being active she will put on some pounds.

BIG_DADDY
08-15-2008, 03:26 PM
She isn't fat now but she looks like when she stops being active she will put on some pounds.

Did you see the other ex-gymnasts doing interviews? Not too many ex-gymnasts get fat although I am sure there are exceptions. They really are athletes.