PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs fans get rep

RibKing67
08-16-2008, 05:44 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=8453940#sport=NFL&photo=8358322

Through it all we still sit high on the list.

RedDread
08-16-2008, 06:06 AM
Philly at #1 is a joke.

RibKing67
08-16-2008, 06:09 AM
Philly at #1 is a joke.

Damn east coast media

Phobia
08-16-2008, 06:09 AM
People are right That list is a joke. Chiefs fans #2? Then they throw up a picture of a grown man in pajamas sporting Packers headgear and carrying stuffed animals around. Why don't they just put a picture of BellyBoy instead? Huh?

KCJohnny
08-16-2008, 06:29 AM
People are right That list is a joke. Chiefs fans #2? Then they throw up a picture of a grown man in pajamas sporting Packers headgear and carrying stuffed animals around. Why don't they just put a picture of BellyBoy instead? Huh?

BellyBoy is the creme de la creme of NFL fan mascots.
Anybody got a pic?

RustShack
08-16-2008, 06:51 AM
poopy

dtebbe
08-16-2008, 07:08 AM
With the picture they put on there you would think they are rating the gheyest football fans... X-FHAGTOR!

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/8358342

Sorry, spandex tights and football... that's just wrong.

DT

tomahawk kid
08-16-2008, 07:10 AM

Exactly what I thought.

But, I suppose if you jump in front of every camera in a 50 mile radius over 7-8 years - eventually your leotard wearing ass will end up on foxsports.com.

StcChief
08-16-2008, 07:14 AM
now it's the Bills at 25% ROFL

Bwana
08-16-2008, 07:48 AM
Ouch:

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas City may be the sixth-smallest market, but they've had the second-highest attendance average over the last decade. Also known for having the best food at a tailgate, KC will blow your doors off with its BBQ. Arrowhead is widely regarded as the loudest stadium in the league and that is directly attributed to its fans. What's even more amazing is that Kansas City hasn't won a playoff game since 1993 and their last Super Bowl was the same year as Woodstock.

Fairplay
08-16-2008, 07:56 AM
Why did they have to post only one chief fan in the picture and it's of X-Fhagtor at that. :shake:

JuicesFlowing
08-16-2008, 07:56 AM
I don't know, but hopefully Chiefs fans won't leave at half-time this year. How embarrassing ....

gblowfish
08-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Where's Washington?

Kerberos
08-16-2008, 08:23 AM
I don't know, but hopefully Chiefs fans won't leave at half-time this year. How embarrassing ....

As I believe leaving before the last whistle should be considered a mortal sin at chiefs games, I have to have sympathy for some of the fans the past two seasons that just can't stomach watching the abomination Herm and Carl put on the field.

Maybe we can get back to where we were in the early to mid 90's soon but I won't pay for another ticket till Carl is gone so you don't have to worry about me leaving early.

;)

Gonzo
08-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Philly at #1 is a joke.

The only reason they put them at 1 was probably the fear of a beating or forced butt sex. What a friggen joke, Philly fans are douchebags.

OnTheWarpath15
08-16-2008, 08:31 AM
As I believe leaving before the last whistle should be considered a mortal sin at chiefs games, I have to have sympathy for some of the fans the past two seasons that just can't stomach watching the abomination Herm and Carl put on the field.

Maybe we can get back to where we were in the early to mid 90's soon but I won't pay for another ticket till Carl is gone so you don't have to worry about me leaving early.

;)

Fans were showing up late and leaving early during the Vermeil era as well.

This isn't exclusive to Herm...

JuicesFlowing
08-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Philly fans cheer when opposing players get seriously injured and probably send death threats to their own players. Classy group of fans..

alanm
08-16-2008, 08:41 AM
Denver Broncos

Always in the top five for attendance, especially with the hazardous weather Mile High has to offer, Broncos fans also do quite a bit of traveling to see their team. I've attended Broncos' away games that are one-third filled by Denver fans. That being said, they do have the dumbest "fan participation" since "The Wave." Whenever the opposing QB throws an incompletion, the crowd stands up and screams at the top of their lungs, "IN-COM-PLETE." After about the fifth time you hear it, you start to question Denver's football IQ. Are they doing it because some of the fans are a little slow, or are they trying to annoy the other team's QB by razzing him with the dumbest response ever invented?

ROFL:LOL:ROFL

Nzoner
08-16-2008, 08:47 AM

Time to go to work

gta0012
08-16-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm from right outside of Philly and believe me Philly has an amazing set of fans.

No other team in the league has fans that can match up to the Eagles fans.

Hate them or love them they are their own breed. I have an AMAZING time at eagles games.

Still miss arrowhead I need to make it out there again!

P.S. Everyone thinks Philly Fans are super ass holes (which they are) But believe me Giants and Jets fans can be just as dick.

I got punched in the face at a Giants vs. Chiefs game i just stared the guy in the face and he backed down hahaha. Guess he didn't expect me to be from philly and understand that type of behavior lol.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Leaving early seems like a leaguewide trend. It seems most stadiums get pretty empty when thier team is losing in the 4th. Sad part is i've seen it in games that aren't blowouts. Team gets down 10 and the fans flock out the door (not just talking Chiefs games) Happens in MLB too. I guess people just have too much to do these days as time is more valuable than ever.

JuicesFlowing
08-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Leaving early seems like a leaguewide trend. It seems most stadiums get pretty empty when thier team is losing in the 4th. Sad part is i've seen it in games that aren't blowouts. Team gets down 10 and the fans flock out the door (not just talking Chiefs games) Happens in MLB too. I guess people just have too much to do these days as time is more valuable than ever.

When I spend $500 for 2 tickets to Arrowhead, I don't plan on getting short-changed, no matter what the score is. Luckily, I have never been to a game at Arrowhead where the Chiefs have played poorly. I suppose if it's a total ass-kicking, maybe. But NFL games are too expensive to stay for 90 minutes and leave.

CosmicPal
08-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Philly fans are not only the most arrogant, they are the most ignorant.

I'm sorry, but when your fans make the news for calling out a particular player before the game and making fun of his terminally-ill son- that's not arrogance, that is just plain uncalled-for-ignorance.

Bad-mouthing your opponents as opponents is one thing, but bringing up personal issues, particularly terminally-ill sons and daughters scores a major, major low in my book and certainly doesn't deserve the number one spot or any spot in the top-ten for that matter.

So, KC gets #1
Packers #2
Browns #3
Steelers #4
Skins #5

That's my top fives....

JuicesFlowing
08-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Denver Broncos

Always in the top five for attendance, especially with the hazardous weather Mile High has to offer, Broncos fans also do quite a bit of traveling to see their team. I've attended Broncos' away games that are one-third filled by Denver fans. That being said, they do have the dumbest "fan participation" since "The Wave." Whenever the opposing QB throws an incompletion, the crowd stands up and screams at the top of their lungs, "IN-COM-PLETE." After about the fifth time you hear it, you start to question Denver's football IQ. Are they doing it because some of the fans are a little slow, or are they trying to annoy the other team's QB by razzing him with the dumbest response ever invented?

That is extremely annoying. I have been to one Broncos-Chiefs game in the old Mile High, and I can say this, they seem to think they have the loudest stadium, and that is hilarious.

chiefsngop
08-16-2008, 10:10 AM
When I spend $500 for 2 tickets to Arrowhead, I don't plan on getting short-changed, no matter what the score is. Luckily, I have never been to a game at Arrowhead where the Chiefs have played poorly. I suppose if it's a total ass-kicking, maybe. But NFL games are too expensive to stay for 90 minutes and leave.

Damn straight, every time I go down to arrowhead I'm droppin hundreds of bucks. So I'm getting my 2 hours of tailgating before, and I'm watchin all 4 quarters of NFL football whistle to whistle win or lose.

If fans are bailin out early because they hate the post game traffic jam, I'd suggest they do what I do, bust out the coolers and lawn chairs after the game and relax in the parking lot for an hour after the game until the traffic jam dies down.

Who the hell wants to be in a rush on Sunday anyway !?!

PunkinDrublic
08-16-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't think Cowgirl fans deserve a place on the top 10. Sure their fanbase is pretty rabid right now, but in their lean years just a few years ago, they weren't as supportive. The year before last Saints fans just about outnumbered Cowgirl fans at Texas stadium. Cowgirl fans are obnoxious and think south americas team is Gods gift to the NFL. I can't tell you the amount of satisfaction I felt when watching them choke in the playoffs.

Oh and I drove past that humongus eyesore of a stadium they're building and big and tacky doesn't even begin to describe it. They should change the slogan to "everythings bigger in Texas..............and tacky as hell".

Chiefs fans are the greatest fans in sports hands down. I've been to a lot of stadiums and none can match the tailgating experience at arrowhead.

CosmicPal
08-16-2008, 03:02 PM
I don't like to be the one to bump threads, but we can't call ourselves the #1 fanbase if we choose to ignore this thread. :D

teedubya
08-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Superbowl win was the same year as Woodstock. OUCH.

1ChiefsDan
08-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Denver Broncos

Also - not so sure about the attendance. I go to the Chiefs game here every year and the crowd is AT LEAST 1/3 red. If it is anything like that for other teams the attendance numbers are a bit off in determining fan support.