PDA

View Full Version : Misc Sacrifice Redrum_69 to the banning Gods...and bring back everyone else that left...

Redrum_69
08-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Theres my one and only thread for the next 24 hours. Sicne the world is going to hell in a handbasket...global warming...obama/mccain (basically satan and the antichrist both fighting to get the job)...gas prices getting ready to skyrocket...

I want to be sacrificed to the banning gods of Chiefplanet...in order to resurrect those other posters that have left.

So vote yes or no..there is no gaz option.

yes...sacrifice and ban redrum_69 and bring back everyone that left...

no..dont ban redrum_69, still bring back everyone who left, and make - ahem, shut your mouth - a moderator...and give redrum_69 his ability back to make more than one thread a day...because the only poster who should only be limited to one post a day is gochiefs...

Gonzo
08-19-2008, 08:39 AM
Theres my one and only thread for the next 24 hours. Sicne the world is going to hell in a handbasket...global warming...obama/mccain (basically satan and the antichrist both fighting to get the job)...gas prices getting ready to skyrocket...

I want to be sacrificed to the banning gods of Chiefplanet...in order to resurrect those other posters that have left.

So vote yes or no..there is no gaz option.

yes...sacrifice and ban redrum_69 and bring back everyone that left...

no..dont ban redrum_69, still bring back everyone who left, and make - ahem, shut your mouth - a moderator...and give redrum_69 his ability back to make more than one thread a day...because the only poster who should only be limited to one post a day is gochiefs...

You need professional help sir...:spock:

Redrum_69
08-19-2008, 08:53 AM
I know, but i figured this post may bring back some posters that left...or wanted to leave.

and..lol..tomcash is the < ahem shut your mouth > lol thats classic

Redrum_69
08-19-2008, 08:54 AM
You have reached the maximum number of threads (1) allowed in a 24 hour period.

Gonzo
08-19-2008, 09:00 AM
I think the next thread you start should be:

***The official what Redrum 69 wants to talk about thread***

It could knock off the 10 pm thread and that way it's broad and general since your thread making capabillities are hindered. ROFL

Redrum_69
08-19-2008, 09:04 AM
I think the next thread you start should be:

***The official what Redrum 69 wants to talk about thread***

It could knock off the 10 pm thread and that way it's broad and general since your thread making capabillities are hindered. ROFL

i'll have to submit that one....tomorrow...around 8:36 a.m.

Braincase
08-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Free will. Maybe if you leave, they
ll come back on their own.

Maybe not.

Saulbadguy
08-19-2008, 09:17 AM
I'd sacrifice you for a pack of Ho Ho's. FWIW.

boogblaster
08-19-2008, 09:18 AM
I guess you know banning your sack will cause your nuts to rot off ...

Iowanian
08-19-2008, 09:21 AM
I think redrum should stay, but I'm in favor of banding him.

http://www.technipharm.com.au/images/product_249.gif

FAX
08-19-2008, 09:21 AM
You have reached the maximum number of threads (1) allowed in a 24 hour period.

Why are you restricted in such an unfashionable way, Mr. Redrum_69?

I disagree with this whole wheatedly. Clearly, you have been made a scrape goat. Were you posting lots of naughty threads, or something?

FAX

blueballs
08-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Just tell me what kind of thread you want
and I'll start it for you

Redrum_69
08-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Why are you restricted in such an unfashionable way, Mr. Redrum_69?

I disagree with this whole wheatedly. Clearly, you have been made a scrape goat. Were you posting lots of naughty threads, or something?

FAX

a certain moderator...we wont name names here, morphius, doesnt like me too well.

from what i understand from the moderators i have spoken to about this...morph said the reason he cut me down to one thread a day is because I had been starting threads asking questions and then not giving answers to the questions I posted....

jidar
08-19-2008, 10:27 AM
your mom is like a ban, she's always trying to nail the person with the worst post and whoever she nails is never seen again.

btlook1
08-19-2008, 10:40 AM
a certain moderator...we wont name names here, morphius, doesnt like me too well.

from what i understand from the moderators i have spoken to about this...morph said the reason he cut me down to one thread a day is because I had been starting threads asking questions and then not giving answers to the questions I posted....

hmm...I wonder if 1 thread a day is to much? Maybe one every 3 or 4 days would be better!

Calcountry
08-19-2008, 10:52 AM
This thread is like Redrums mom, she whines and cries because she got so old, no one, and I mean NO ONE would hit it anymore. In fact, she was so tired, no one would even talk to her anymore, so in acts of desperation, she did lame shit on the street corner in a vain attempt at any kind of reaction at all.

Calcountry
08-19-2008, 10:54 AM
I think redrum should stay, but I'm in favor of banding him.

http://www.technipharm.com.au/images/product_249.gifNice elastrator, do you think you could slip that around Blueballs nuts and make them blue?

blueballs
08-19-2008, 10:58 AM
Nice elastrator, do you think you could slip that around Blueballs nuts and make them blue?

couldn't you have just sent that in a neg rep comment
it's like Tommykat all over again

ILikeBigTiddys
08-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Atleast you can start a thread. I lost my abilities a year ago and i wasnt even being a troll.

blueballs
08-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Chiefsplanet Rejects would make on hell of a site
I could be a star moderator

FAX
08-19-2008, 01:14 PM

Ah. I see. That's too bad, really, because Mr. morphius is one of the best admin/mod persons in the whole, entire world. Long, long ago, when I was a mere N00b (sp?) and didn't know any better, Mr. Redrum_69, he sent me my very first PM telling me not to worry too awful much about Mr. Clint in Wichita who had just made a post that was the equivalent of sneaking up behind me, jamming a black bag over my head, squirting me with skunk oil, slamming me against a concrete wall, and throwing a couple of knees into my groin all because I mentioned Ms. Red N Fiesty in a Thanksgiving day story about how, one time when I was young, our Thanksgiving day dinner came to life and Stuffing Man and Sweet Potato Pie came into my bedroom and scared the daylights out of me with their glaring red eyes and doughy grins and horrifying celeries and all and there I was not even aware that they were married or anything. Since that day, I've always liked Mr. morphius and I guess I always will.

It seems like I remember some of those threads, though. They were questions like "do you collect marbles" and stuff like that, correct? This is one of those deals where you will probably have to prove yourself all over again to our fabulous and all-powerful mods, I suppose. I would be glad to help with some fantastic thread ideas. I have several in the queue like "Pouring Lemonade In Your Eyes: Good Thing or Bad Thing?" (that one's a poll) and "When Jockstraps Collide" (that's about the two enormous galaxies out near the edge of the known universe that look remarkably like big, giant jockstraps and are are moving toward each other and will, someday, merge into one, humongous, super jockstrap galaxy.)

FAX

Redrum_69
08-19-2008, 02:26 PM
FAX

Do you have ADHD? ADD?

Do you take Ritalin?