PDA

View Full Version : Football Mecca - you been sniffing around the USC locker room?

1ChiefsDan
08-20-2008, 07:55 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/sioncampus/08/18/deans.list.aug18/1.html

• Preseason is a dangerous time for college football programs. Your typical potpourri of garden-variety football Injuries -- ankle sprains, torn ACLs, broken bones and dislocations -- can sidetrack a season before it's even started. But USC has got a more unique set of injuries to deal with. Last weekend, defensive end Wes Horton and defensive tackle Christian Tupou got food poisoning from salmon they ate at a campus dining facility. On Wednesday night, running back Joe McKnight slammed his fingers in a dorm room door and had to go to the hospital. Offensive lineman Jeff Byers was recently diagnosed with Rocky Mountain spotted fever, which he got from a tick bite at his sister's wedding. And, most jarringly, a quarter of the Trojans have contracted tinea cruris, better known as "jock itch," a fungus that causes severe itching and burning and general discomfort in the genital area. But there's good news for the Trojans. A culprit has been identified, at least for the jock itch. Compression shorts worn underneath players' football pants helped spread the rash and will be washed in hotter water to reduce further outbreak. Glad to hear that's been taken care of.

ROFLROFL

DaKCMan AP
08-20-2008, 07:56 PM
I laughed at Taylor Mays quote where he doesn't think anyone on USC's offense is special.

ClevelandBronco
08-20-2008, 07:57 PM
The Information Age has been a disappointment so far.

FAX
08-20-2008, 07:59 PM
What an amazing news day. You know, I'd hate being on the USC team and having a major media outlet simultaneously announce to the entire world and every female on campus that there's a 50/50 chance I have jock itch.

FAX

OnTheWarpath15
08-20-2008, 08:04 PM
They must have all borrowed Maualuga's thong...

http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/rey-maualuga-thong-side-linebacker/