PDA

View Full Version : Life Codex Alimentarius, anyone?

teedubya
08-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Ok, most of you don't have the 40 minutes to watch this batshit crazy woman talk about this... but what do you know of this?

A friend just sent this to me, and this is the first I have ever heard that term. Looking other places, there seems to be some validity to it.

http://www.lightworkers.org/node/23751

FAX
08-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Stunning, Mr. Ari Chi3fs. I need to do some more research into this. I was familiar with the claim, of course, that fluoride produces complacency in humans. The rest is very new to me.

I thank you for posting this. One has to wonder what the ultimate objective of the Codex Alimentarius might be? On the surface, the projected effects of worldwide Codex implementation as stated by this lady are very consistent with what some conspiracy theorists claim are Illuminati goals. Coincidence?

FAX

RibKing67
08-21-2008, 11:35 PM
I am watching it now. I am just a little worried by this. If true we should all be doing whatever we can to stop it. I like Mr. Fax will do some research.

beach tribe
08-21-2008, 11:37 PM
I am watching it now. I am just a little worried by this. If true we should all be doing whatever we can to stop it. I like Mr. Fax will do some research.

Nice Sims Jersey. J/K

FAX
08-21-2008, 11:39 PM

Mr. BIG_DADDY should be all over this. Frankly, I have trouble envisioning Americans going along with the notion of turning over the regulation and control of herbs, vitamins, and mineral suppliments to the pharmas. So far as I'm concerned, you'll have to pry my garlic out of my cold, dead hands.

FAX

teedubya
08-21-2008, 11:43 PM
I thought Codex Alimentarius was a Harry Potter spell.

FAX
08-21-2008, 11:54 PM
I thought Codex Alimentarius was a Harry Potter spell.

You're thinking of Explodex Ejacularius I believe, Mr. Ari Chi3fs.

If real, this Codex thing is very troubling. When you stop and think about it, the whole deal makes some sense, though. Why wouldn't the pharmas wish to gain control over what they consider to be "alternative medicine"? The bastards.

FAX

teedubya
08-22-2008, 12:01 AM
what did she call the LD-50 of a species... finding the amount that kills an animal...

then keep halving the doses until you find the largest non detectable amount, that over time will become severely lethal.

Shit sounds diabolical. But she sounds bat shit crazy. But, I try not to hate the messenger...

I can't wait to hear the various opinions of CP.

FAX
08-22-2008, 12:09 AM
what did she call the LD-50 of a species... finding the amount that kills an animal...

then keep halving the doses until you find the largest non detectable amount, that over time will become severely lethal.

Shit sounds diabolical. But she sounds bat shit crazy. But, I try not to hate the messenger...

I can't wait to hear the various opinions of CP.

Yeah. It's the dosage that spells the demise of one half of the animals being tested. To arrive at the "safe" dosage, however, they medicate the animals until they see an effect (whatever that may be), divide that dosage by 100 and the result is determined to be the "safe" amount.

And yes, she is certainly over the top when it comes to her delivery. But, like you, I try to overlook that because it's the content - not the form - that's important in matters such as these.

FAX

FAX
08-22-2008, 12:15 AM
Wow. You're right, Mr. Ari Chi3fs. I've been posting too much. It may be time for another hiatus.

FAX

teedubya
08-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Oh no... don't place that onus on my shoulders. I just repped you for passing me in total posts, to add to the mystic of Mr. Plow's thread.

J Diddy
08-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Wow. You're right, Mr. Ari Chi3fs. I've been posting too much. It may be time for another hiatus.

FAX

:rolleyes:

FAX
08-22-2008, 02:00 AM
Oh no... don't place that onus on my shoulders. I just repped you for passing me in total posts, to add to the mystic of Mr. Plow's thread.

Shoulder onus isn't so bad, Mr. Ari Chi3fs. Far better than anus onus. Or kidney stoneus onus. Or erogenous zonus onus. Or, the dreaded male boneus onus. Think of it as he hardly known us onus and now he doesn't phone us onus. A sort of bonus onus.

FAX

teedubya
08-22-2008, 02:02 AM
yeah, my friend sent me a video about anus onus, but I dont think I will post it here.

teedubya
08-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Wait, didn't Anus Onus play CF for the Royals in the 70s and early 80s?

Fish
08-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Way to go.... you guys killed the link....

What's the skinny?

Bugeater
08-22-2008, 08:17 AM
Way to go.... you guys killed the link....

What's the skinny?

I'm not sure what to make of it, but the link is still working for me.

This appears to be the same video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634

Warrior5
08-22-2008, 09:10 AM
I was familiar with the claim, of course, that fluoride produces complacency in humans.

...and it's a commie plot.
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/9461/strangelovemandrakerippwn2.jpg

Baby Lee
08-22-2008, 12:43 PM
Wait, didn't Anus Onus play CF for the Royals in the 70s and early 80s?

Where do you think Famous Anus Onus chocolate chips come from?

teedubya
08-22-2008, 01:30 PM
This site kind of confirms what this lady is talking about...

DSHEA is under siege.

http://www.dshea.org/

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-22-2008, 02:34 PM
yeah, my friend sent me a video about anus onus, but I dont think I will post it here.

Your a liar, you don't have any friends!

teedubya
08-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Your a liar, you don't have any friends!

says the guy who jacks off Pig Corkscrews...

I'm guessing you don't meet a lot of people who want to shake your hand