PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs *Tear*

unothadeal
08-22-2008, 08:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecKwLU6BYtI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecKwLU6BYtI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
08-22-2008, 08:24 PM
This is the real deal:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zgoeqHx8zc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_zgoeqHx8zc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OnTheWarpath15
08-22-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm still not sure why people are so hung up on him being let go.

He's done jack shit since leaving here.

His moral compass is a bit skewed as well - he's been out of practice with the Rams, saying he has a bad back - yet he was in the foursome behind my wife and I on the golf course on Sunday.

He did great things while he was here, and I appreciate and have fond memories of those years - but we let him go at the right time, IMO.

splatbass
08-22-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm still not sure why people are so hung up on him being let go.

He's done jack shit since leaving here.

His moral compass is a bit skewed as well - he's been out of practice with the Rams, saying he has a bad back - yet he was in the foursome behind my wife and I on the golf course on Sunday.

He did great things while he was here, and I appreciate and have fond memories of those years - but we let him go at the right time, IMO.

When you said "foursome behind my wife" I thought you meant something else......:D

OnTheWarpath15
08-22-2008, 08:37 PM
When you said "foursome behind my wife" I thought you meant something else......:D

ROFL

Hammock Parties
08-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, you swinger.

I bet Dante has a tiny dong. Haha.

Deberg_1990
08-22-2008, 08:42 PM
I still like that catch and run he did in that 02 game Vs. Denver. One of my faves of his.

Direckshun
08-22-2008, 08:43 PM
I like the #82 we have now.

But that play where he darted out of about 4 Broncos' clutches on a quick route to the outside to score a TD was one of the most bizarre plays I've ever seen.

Direckshun
08-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Just noticed that play wasn't on GC's YouTube.

Great video, but did you just not have time for it?

Jewish Rabbi
08-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Meh... When you look at the first video, a lot of that was blocking. He wasn't even touched in most of them, yet really didn't make a move on anybody. Then there were also times where he should have been able to make a move on someone for the TD and didn't.

It's kinda like the whole running back thing. A lot of it is the linemen, not just the running backs.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Just noticed that play wasn't on GC's YouTube.

Great video, but did you just not have time for it?

You won't find any video prior to 2003 in my stuff.

The Bad Guy
08-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Meh... When you look at the first video, a lot of that was blocking. He wasn't even touched in most of them, yet really didn't make a move on anybody. Then there were also times where he should have been able to make a move on someone for the TD and didn't.

It's kinda like the whole running back thing. A lot of it is the linemen, not just the running backs.

I refuse to discredit anything Dante Hall did while he was here.

He made the 2003 season one of the greatest I've seen as a Chiefs fan.

Yes, his blocking was great. But he was unreal that year.

He will always be one of my favorite Chiefs not only for how great he was on the field, for how nice he was off it too.

Deberg_1990
08-22-2008, 09:02 PM
I refuse to discredit anything Dante Hall did while he was here.

He made the 2003 season one of the greatest I've seen as a Chiefs fan.

Yes, his blocking was great. But he was unreal that year.

He will always be one of my favorite Chiefs not only for how great he was on the field, for how nice he was off it too.

Well said.

Its kind of like how everyone these days is dogging on the Saunders offense for no audibles. WTF?? The man created the greatest offense in Chiefs history, yet they only want to focus on a few small negatives now?

The Bad Guy
08-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Well said.

Its kind of like how everyone these days is dogging on the Saunders offense for no audibles. WTF?? The man created the greatest offense in Chiefs history, yet they only want to focus on a few small negatives now?

Speaking out of your ass about the offense we had here when Vermeil was around is complete garbage.

The Chiefs rarely needed to audible because Saunders was a brilliant playcaller while here.

The same people that criticize Saunders now are the same ones drooling all over themselves to love Brodie Croyle too.

SAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Speaking out of your ass about the offense we had here when Vermeil was around is complete garbage.

The Chiefs rarely needed to audible because Saunders was a brilliant playcaller while here.

The same people that criticize Saunders now are the same ones drooling all over themselves to love Brodie Croyle too.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS. here saunders was brilliant

SAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:16 PM
the audibles were needed LAST YEAR because solari was dogshit as a playcaller

Hammock Parties
08-22-2008, 09:17 PM
the audibles were needed LAST YEAR because solari was dogshit as a playcaller

I dig your style, n00b.

SAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:18 PM
I dig your style, n00b.

wow sorry for doggin on you earlier:D

Hammock Parties
08-22-2008, 09:19 PM
wow sorry for doggin on you earlier:D

No biggie, I couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of 100s.

SAUTO
08-22-2008, 09:20 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL