PDA

View Full Version : The least interesting threads of 2008.

Rain Man
08-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Based on extensive statistical analysis, I am pleased to say that I produced one of the most boring threads of 2008, based on the total number of views/posts. This list excludes topics such as "Delete: Repost" and topics that said, "Look at this picture" but showed a red X.

Ready for the most boring threads of 2008?

13(tie). 1 post, 2 views. Thread wishing happy birthday to ringleader and Biohazard. Posted by Simply Red, drew one comment from StcChief noting significance of day.
13(tie). 1 post, 2 views. Thread complaining about author's threads being closed. Posted by FireMeBoy, drew one comment from Bob Dole disagreeing that threads were closed.
13(tie). 1 post, 2 views. Thread exulting over getting tickets to KU-MU basketball game. Posted by gblowfish, drew one pro-MU comment from Sure-Oz.
13(tie). 1 post, 2 views. Link to video of comedian playing xylophone on a group of women's fake enormous breasts. Posted by AZChiefFan, drew one approving comment from Kerberos.

8(tie). 0 posts, 3 views. Sporting News article giving season-end grades to the Chiefs’ offense (F), defense (C), special teams (D-), and coaching (D). Posted by findthedr.
8(tie). 0 posts, 3 views. Call for Todd Collins to become our new offensive coordinator. Posted by penguinz.
8(tie). 0 posts, 3 views. Note about how google ads is advertising Raiders gear on Chiefsplanet. Posted by stcChief.
8(tie). 0 posts, 3 views. Article about KU-KSU basketball matchup. Posted by lzen
8(tie). 0 posts, 3 views. Article about how Jared Allen likes to go hunting. Posted by Smed1065.

4(tie). 0 posts, 2 views. Notice that ESPN is holding a press conference about Tony Dungy returning to Indianapolis. Posted by RoyC75.
4(tie). 0 posts, 2 views. Thread asking about a particular Stephen King novel that is being read and seems interesting. Posted by keg in KC.
4(tie). 0 posts, 2 views. Video story about tackle Chester Pitts being discovered by Kyle Turley. Posted by PittGorilla.
4(tie). 0 posts, 2 views. Story about scientific research showing why fingernails on a chalkboard sound bad. Posted by Chiefmanwillcatch.

3. 1 post, 2 views. Thread with instructions to apply something to your forehead and feet, without describing said object. Posted by Mr. Flopnuts, with one additional post also by Mr. Flopnuts in a valiant attempt to stimulate interest. This one ranks low because the post was by the thread starter.

1(tie). 0 posts, 1 view. Story informing that the second-to-last WWI veteran had died, leaving one man left. Posted by Rain Man
1 (tie). 0 posts, 1 view. Karl Malone impregnates 13 year-old girl, posted by Chiefmanwillcatch. (Perhaps a better title would’ve been “Mailman delivers package to young girl”.)

Poll forthcoming, of course.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Simply Red's threads.

CosmicPal
08-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Man, that was boring.

kstater
08-22-2008, 09:47 PM
You want me to read all that?

Bugeater
08-22-2008, 09:51 PM
This actually goes back to Dec of last year but it has to be my worst, 2 posts and 9 views:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176221

I can't believe it didn't go for at least a couple hundred.

FAX
08-22-2008, 09:56 PM
I can't tell you how happy I am that one of my threads did not make that list.

What a night!!

FAX

CosmicPal
08-22-2008, 09:58 PM
I can't tell you how happy I am that one of my threads did not make that list.

What a night!!

FAX

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Whew.

FAX
08-22-2008, 10:04 PM
I was thinking the same thing earlier. Whew.

Congratulations, Mr. CosmicPal. This is the greatest night of all times, peep dude! It calls for a celebration.

Heck, I may even start a thread. I still haven't done that one about the jockstrap galaxies. Since it appears that I'm on a roll, it might be time to unveil that baby.

FAX

Simply Red
08-22-2008, 10:09 PM
Simply Red's threads.

Here you go, cock and!

No! No you can't embed! It's not C.U. bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocnP9jaFSf8

teedubya
08-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Simply Red's threads.

I second that motion.

All opposed?

[crickets]

Motion carries.

Bugeater
08-22-2008, 10:12 PM
This message has been deleted by KcMizzou.
That's one of KCM's more interesting posts.

Hammock Parties
08-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Simply Red is a little like Smed. He has his own queer dialect.

FAX
08-22-2008, 10:14 PM
I never realized that I was such a better thread maker than Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. I'm pretty proud of that fact, I can tell you. Eat my dust, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. Just keep your hands off my Big Montana. Come to think of it, do they still make the Big Montana? I don't think so. I haven't seen one for awhile. It must have seceded or something. It makes sense, though. Nobody I knew could ever eat an entire Big Montana in one sitting and, if you kept the leftovers in the fridge, by the second day, it really look like Montana had suffered some kind of sad and very severe biological attack.

FAX

rad
08-22-2008, 10:23 PM
I really can't believe I didn't make this list. I've started some pretty crappy threads. I mean, I suck so much I couldn't even catch a crappy thread honor? OK I guess.

Oh, and I also can't believe blueballs didn't make the list.

Smed1065
08-22-2008, 10:25 PM
Simply Red is a little like Smed. He has his own queer dialect.

Glad it is not the obvious Queer dick a lick.

Like some.

KcMizzou
08-22-2008, 10:26 PM
That's one of KCM's more interesting posts.LMAO Thank you.

Rep, please.

rad
08-22-2008, 10:27 PM
I really can't believe I didn't make this list. I've started some pretty crappy threads. I mean, I suck so much I couldn't even catch a crappy thread honor? OK I guess.

Oh, and I also can't believe blueballs didn't make the list.

Nevermind. I actually checked and the few threads I've started only suck. They don't suck out loud.

CosmicPal
08-22-2008, 10:28 PM
They don't suck out loud.

They do now. :D

Bugeater
08-22-2008, 10:31 PM
LMAO Thank you.

Rep, please.

How the hell am I supposed to rep a deleted post?

Smed1065
08-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Nevermind. I actually checked and the few threads I've started only suck. They don't suck out loud.

Guess I need to quote "myself" so they dont-LOL

KcMizzou
08-22-2008, 10:33 PM
How the hell am I supposed to rep a deleted post?Eh, I'm not that worried about it.

But I'll be sure to delete more in the future.

Quality over quantity, ya know.

RJ
08-22-2008, 10:41 PM
This is the least interesting least interesting thread thread we've had all year.

Iowanian
08-22-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm baffled.....

But this thread was apparently my biggest DUD of 2008.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179657