PDA

View Full Version : Misc hrm.. excessive force?

jidar
08-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Police use force

A woman is knocked to the ground when she did not move back fast enough after the Denver police made an arrest.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/videos/detail/police-use-force/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfISlq1gzK8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfISlq1gzK8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I realize they're only showing part of the video, but that guy looks like a real ****ing asshole.

Dallas Chief
08-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Back the eff up Minnie Mouse!!!

chasedude
08-26-2008, 04:21 PM
They really grab her up quick when she started to tell the story.

As for that shove she got, a little excessive if you ask me.

Bugeater
08-26-2008, 04:37 PM
*LANGUAGE WARNING*

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfISlq1gzK8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KfISlq1gzK8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FAX
08-26-2008, 04:40 PM
It's about time they started cracking down on these slow moving ladies.

FAX

Bugeater
08-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Gotta love the lady with the camera zooming in for pics as she's laying on the ground in pain.

FAX
08-26-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm getting the ol' "video not available" announcement on the first link. Police state?

FAX

FAX
08-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Gotta love the lady with the camera zooming in for pics as she's laying on the ground in pain.

They should have stomped her and her camera with their heavy boots. Some people never learn.

FAX

Bugeater
08-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Apparently she's a member of "Code Pink"

From Wikipedia:

Code Pink: Women for Peace is an anti-war group that started in the lead-up to the invasion of Iraq. They describe themselves as a "grassroots peace and social justice movement working to end the war in Iraq, stop new wars, and redirect our resources into healthcare, education and other life-affirming activities."[1] Wearing their signature pink color,[2] they have conducted marches, protests, and high-visibility publicity stunts in order to achieve their goals, earning criticism from President Bush and others. While the group is initiated and led by women, men are welcome to participate at both the local and national level. Code Pink states they have more than 250 chapters full worldwide

FAX
08-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Does the term "life-affirming activities" include hot sex with young, nubile blondes? If so, I'm proud as punch to be pro-Code Pink.

FAX

stumppy
08-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Does the term "life-affirming activities" include hot sex with young, nubile blondes? If so, I'm proud as punch to be pro-Code Pink.

FAX
As long as I don't have to wear one of those pink cardboard cut out crowns count me in.

Bugeater
08-26-2008, 04:53 PM

FAX

I dunno, the only thing I can say for sure is it includes getting knocked on your ass by a cop with a billy club.

unlurking
08-26-2008, 04:54 PM
They were on the latest episode of Penn & Teller.

Absolute nut jobs. You have to see the episode to believe it.

NSFW

http://patdollard.com/2008/08/penn-teller-bullsht-code-pink/

kstater
08-26-2008, 04:55 PM
That'll teach her for leaving the kitchen.

FAX
08-26-2008, 04:57 PM
I dunno, the only thing I can say for sure is it includes getting knocked on your ass by a cop with a billy club.

In my view, a small price to pay for the prospect of engaging in some life-affirming activities.

FAX

Rain Man
08-26-2008, 06:14 PM
For those of you who are interested, that's part of the art museum in the background.

Mr. Plow
08-26-2008, 06:19 PM
"NOW GET IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK ME DINNER BEOTCH!"

Fish
08-26-2008, 08:04 PM
"Hi, I wore a cat-in-the-hat style pink flag hat, a white Uncle Sam beard, and a pink bow tie with blinking LEDs to this official function, and I have something to say of vital importance for the future of the nation. I need you to take what I have to say seriously!"

TrickyNicky
08-26-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey. Those sticks aren't for decoration. I know enough about Cop behavior to move the **** away when they start coming towards you. Just don't run. It implies guilt. Or look them in the eye. Or speak to them. Better yet, just stay home and eat your soylent green. It's made of delicious!

Dallas Chief
08-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey. Those sticks aren't for decoration. I know enough about Cop behavior to move the **** away when they start coming towards you. Just don't run. It implies guilt. Or look them in the eye. Or speak to them. Better yet, just stay home and eat your soylent green. It's made of delicious!

OMG!!! Stop it! I'm in tears right now. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thig Lyfe
08-26-2008, 08:34 PM
That cop was a f*cking dick.

Dallas Chief
08-26-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm sorry. I don't know why I find this whole episode so humorous. It just looked like something right out of a movie. The guy helping her off the ground cursing the man! Then then dimwit continues to chatter on after getting her clocked clean by some Colarado pig. The look on everyone's face as they haul her ass off to the clink was priceless. I know it's not funny but then you layer on the commentary here and I can't help it.

bishop_74
08-26-2008, 09:15 PM
That'll teach her for leaving the kitchen.

Oh snap!

bishop_74
08-26-2008, 09:19 PM
...and with that title I expected to see Herm using excessive force. VERY dissapointed.

unlurking
08-27-2008, 04:47 AM
This is likely NOT a "Colorado pig". Denver was given $50 million by the feds (same for RNC) to fund security, etc. They brought in LE officials from all over the country to help support this.

DaFace
08-27-2008, 06:39 AM
As mentioned previously, I'd have to see more of what happened to be able to make a decision. That's one thing I always hate about these "bad cop" videos - they rarely tell the full story.

I'd personally think the cop could have been more gentle with his use of force, but if she was up in his face yelling or attempting to touch him in some way, I don't know that I could blame him.

Rausch
08-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Apparently she's a member of "Code Pink"

From Wikipedia:

Code Pink: Women for Peace is an anti-war group that started in the lead-up to the invasion of Iraq. They describe themselves as a "grassroots peace and social justice movement working to end the war in Iraq, stop new wars, and redirect our resources into healthcare, education and other life-affirming activities."[1] Wearing their signature pink color,[2] they have conducted marches, protests, and high-visibility publicity stunts in order to achieve their goals, earning criticism from President Bush and others. While the group is initiated and led by women, men are welcome to participate at both the local and national level. Code Pink states they have more than 250 chapters full worldwide

http://theworstpageintheuniverse.com/images/civilyellow_small1.jpg

Duck Dog
08-27-2008, 07:38 AM
Q- What do you tell a bat shit crazy liberal with two black eyes?

A- Nothing you haven't said twice before.

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 08:26 AM
That was a pretty tame shove to go flying to the ground the way she did.
Incredibly ironic that a camera was there to catch the drama queen up close.

Mr. Plow
08-27-2008, 08:40 AM
She must have been really hurt - look at how she is laying on the ground for so long.

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 08:58 AM
She must have been really hurt - look at how she is laying on the ground for so long.

Didn’t keep her from jumping up to run her yapper though. Maybe she has a career as an NFL kicker. :hmmm:

alpha_omega
08-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Sorry....ROFL!!!

Rausch
08-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Didn’t keep her from jumping up to run her yapper though. Maybe she has a career as an NFL kicker. :hmmm:

You honestly believe that women need a functioning brain to run their mouth?...

KcMizzou
08-27-2008, 09:18 AM
Sorry....ROFL!!!Yep. LMAO

"****in' do it again!"

Okay, WHAP!

Dallas Chief
08-27-2008, 10:05 AM
This is likely NOT a "Colorado pig". Denver was given $50 million by the feds (same for RNC) to fund security, etc. They brought in LE officials from all over the country to help support this.

I totally meant no disrespect to any law enforecement types from Colorado. I was just using the terminology that I imagined the protesters would use. I swear- it looked like something right out of Born on the Fourth of July- not that that movie was humorous. It was like she was mid word then WHAP!!! She looked like a rag doll flying to the pavement. Crazy stuff...

Rausch
08-27-2008, 10:08 AM
I totally meant no disrespect to any law enforecement types from Colorado. I was just using the terminology that I imagined the protesters would use. I swear- it looked like something right out of Born on the Fourth of July- not that that movie was humorous. It was like she was mid word then WHAP!!! She looked like a rag doll flying to the pavement. Crazy stuff...

Rule 1: You make the law.

Rule 2: The law always has better weapons than you do.

Rule 3: The law is enforced.Always...

Mr. Laz
08-27-2008, 11:00 AM
the bigger deal was how the cops came back to snatch her up and prolly arrest her after they saw her talking to the media.

definitely trying to cover his azz because he screwed up.

PRIEST
08-27-2008, 11:45 AM
the bigger deal was how the cops came back to snatch her up and prolly arrest her after they saw her talking to the media.

definitely trying to cover his azz because he screwed up.

We have a winner .What ever happened to freedom of speech STFU

Chiefnj2
08-27-2008, 11:48 AM
She wasn't that close to the "vehicle " to begin with.

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 11:55 AM
You honestly believe that women need a functioning brain to run their mouth?...

Not at all. In fact I assume most women don’t, running mouth or no. ;)

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 12:24 PM
A cop smashing a WOMAN to the ground. I've see it live, and in person before. Nothing new. He became a cop just so he could get away with shit like this. If it was anyone else they'd be ebhing bars right now. Yeah I know he was doing his job, and she should have done what he told her. What the **** ever.

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 12:29 PM
A cop smashing a WOMAN to the ground. I've see it live, and in person before. Nothing new. He became a cop just so he could get away with shit like this. If it was anyone else they'd be ebhing bars right now. Yeah I know he was doing his job, and she should have done what he told her. What the **** ever.

I think most normal people not trying to create a scene would’ve taken a baby step backwards from that little love tap, then turned around and went on about their way.

stumppy
08-27-2008, 12:33 PM

QFT

1ChiefsDan
08-27-2008, 12:49 PM
We have a winner .What ever happened to freedom of speech STFU
W

Garcia Bronco
08-27-2008, 01:00 PM
I am all for cracking hippie skull but that was way over the top. That woman probably weighed half as much and I find it amusing that they grabbed her like that after they abused her. I hope the city doesn't get sued.

Rain Man
08-27-2008, 01:12 PM
I think that was fixed, because that woman took a dive.

She's obviously looking to cause trouble, and the policeman was stupid enough to give her an excuse for drama.

That said, I'm curious why they took her away. That doesn't seem right at all.

Valiant
08-27-2008, 01:17 PM
I am all for cracking hippie skull but that was way over the top. That woman probably weighed half as much and I find it amusing that they grabbed her like that after they abused her. I hope the city doesn't get sued.

Well she did dare him to do it again...

But aside from that.. Yes it was over the top.. That guy needs to be fired and it is also interesting to see they nabbed her during her interview.. Wonder if they charged her with something.. If so, hopefully she does get some money out of it..

Gonzo
08-27-2008, 01:18 PM

She's obviously looking to cause trouble, and the policeman was stupid enough to give her an excuse for drama.

I dunno, that looked pretty real to me. I mean she hit the ground almost instantly.

Valiant
08-27-2008, 01:18 PM

Yeah, if that was a dive.. That was the best one I have ever seen..

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 01:21 PM
I think most normal people not trying to create a scene would’ve taken a baby step backwards from that little love tap, then turned around and went on about their way.

How could she take a baby step backwards when she was knocked flat on her ass?

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 01:22 PM

The cop barely moved his night stick 4” to “shove” her. That was a dive.

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 01:23 PM
How could she take a baby step backwards when she was knocked flat on her ass?

Most normal people not trying to create a scene wouldn’t have been knocked on their ass.

Rain Man
08-27-2008, 01:47 PM

She never tried to catch herself, and then she laid there like she'd been hit like a freight train. The policeman shouldn't have done it, of course, and he'll be in trouble, but she was planning to go down like a sack of rocks, in my opinion.

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Most normal people not trying to create a scene wouldn’t have been knocked on their ass.

Most MEN would not slam a WOMAN in the face with a stick.

You can force them back with out clocking them in the face. I'm a brtender and have had to do it to unruly women MANY times.

But hey, if you think that's cool.........maybe you should've been a cop.

beach tribe
08-27-2008, 01:57 PM
The cop barely moved his night stick 4” to “shove” her. That was a dive.

4" Either you are blind, or you are stupid.

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 02:02 PM
Most MEN would not slam a WOMAN in the face with a stick.

You can force them back with out clocking them in the face. I'm a brtender and have had to do it to unruly women MANY times.

But hey, if you think that's cool.........maybe you should've been a cop.

Face?! Are you ****ing high?
If she’d been “slammed” in the face with a night stick she’d be missing teeth. But yet there is no blood, no bruising. Just the same lippy chick after words.

Radar Chief
08-27-2008, 02:03 PM
4" Either you are blind, or you are stupid.

Considering you think she got “slammed in the face”, that doesn’t mean much.

Mr. Laz
08-27-2008, 04:09 PM

that's it ... blame the chick that just got smashed.

Valiant
08-27-2008, 05:05 PM
She never tried to catch herself, and then she laid there like she'd been hit like a freight train. The policeman shouldn't have done it, of course, and he'll be in trouble, but she was planning to go down like a sack of rocks, in my opinion.

Of course she did not.. She got up ended off of her feet and hit the ground.. That cop did a masterful job knocking that bitch to the ground(calling her a bitch because she dared him to do it)..

She did get knocked down like a wet noodle.. Mainly, because she is light compared to the cop and he hit her perfectly in the chest right above the teets.. She stood no chance.. I am sure if he would have gotten further away and then hit her she would have done a flip...