PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So I got LJ in both my drafts

MahiMike
08-26-2008, 07:08 PM
2nd and 3rd rounds.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Mecca
08-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Who did you take in front of him.....or who did you pick him over....

Deberg_1990
08-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Id say hes good value in the 2nd and 3rd.

MahiMike
08-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Who did you take in front of him.....or who did you pick him over....

Well since I got him in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, lotsa guys. He was probably the 7th to 10th RB taken. I think it was great value. Just wanted to hear what the word on the planet was about his forecast was.

I figure he's not RBC like in most places now.

Mecca
08-26-2008, 07:17 PM
All I'm saying is you better hope you have a RB ahead of him and a 3rd one behind him because the odds of him getting injured are pretty good.

RJ
08-26-2008, 07:17 PM
I think LJ will get the majority of our goal line carries.

Nzoner
08-26-2008, 07:21 PM
I think LJ will get the majority of our goal line carries.

They have to get to the goal line first

BigVE
08-26-2008, 07:24 PM
LJ in the 2nd or 3rd round is very good value. I avoided him in rounds 1 and 2 but would have taken him in the 3rd for sure. IMO no CHIEFS are fantasy worthy except for maybe Feeley....OH WAIT! Doh!!!

evolve27
08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
When LJ scores we win.

Hydrae
08-26-2008, 07:46 PM
All I'm saying is you better hope you have a RB ahead of him and a 3rd one behind him because the odds of him getting injured are pretty good.

Based on what? He has basically been injured playing football once in his lifetime. I swear I have never seen a fan more negative about the team they "support."

Coach
08-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Based on what? He has basically been injured playing football once in his lifetime. I swear I have never seen a fan more negative about the team they "support."

I also think that the KC O-Line isn't gonna be very good at run blocking at times.

DaKCMan AP
08-26-2008, 07:50 PM

Well, then, the odds of Adrian Peterson, Brian Westbrook, Clinton Portis, Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai and Frank Gore getting injured are pretty good (at least equal to or greater than LJ) so you probably should be wary of drafting them as well. :rolleyes:

OnTheWarpath15
08-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Well, then, the odds of Adrian Peterson, Brian Westbrook, Clinton Portis, Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai and Frank Gore getting injured are pretty good (at least equal to or greater than LJ) so you probably should be wary of drafting them as well. :rolleyes:

But, but... they didn't get 400+ carries in ONE YEAR.

:rolleyes:

:p

Mecca
08-26-2008, 08:13 PM

Adrian Peterson is heavily injury prone, I'd tell you the same with him make sure you back him up, Portis is getting to that area.....Frank Gore is severely injury prone.

Westbrook is on and off but better than the other guys about it and Jackson is a 50/50 proposition, Addai is still young so him getting a minor injury doesn't concern me.

But that first group I listed if I had anyone of them I'd feel I needed an extra RB because they are all likely to not play every game.

Deberg_1990
08-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Adrian Peterson is heavily injury prone, I'd tell you the same with him make sure you back him up, Portis is getting to that area.....Frank Gore is severely injury prone.

Westbrook is on and off but better than the other guys about it and Jackson is a 50/50 proposition, Addai is still young so him getting a minor injury doesn't concern me.

But that first group I listed if I had anyone of them I'd feel I needed an extra RB because they are all likely to not play every game.

Thats why i drafted all young fresh leg guys this year:

McFadden
Forte
M Turner (Low mileage)
Addai
Chris Johnson

eazyb81
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM
2nd and 3rd round is great value for LJ. So many teams are going to the two-back approach, so LJ should still have a ton of value and some upside if he can stay on the field.

smittysbar
08-26-2008, 09:11 PM
I have been in 5 drafts and he hasn't made it past the 1st in any of them, I would say GREAT value.

Hoover
08-26-2008, 09:48 PM
I have Stephen Jackson and LJ in rounds 1 and 2

RJ
08-26-2008, 10:21 PM
They have to get to the goal line first

Yes.....yes they will.

JuicesFlowing
08-27-2008, 01:31 AM

Welcome to Chiefs Planet.