PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports From another site ''the Top 9 comments NBC’s sports experts''

08-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Here is a list of the Top 9 comments NBC’s sports experts sent out and wanted to take back over the TV airwaves.

1. Weightlifting commentator: 'This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'

2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.'

4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'

5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'

6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.'

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'

8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.'

9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'

ROFL

Crashride
08-28-2008, 06:19 PM
LOL

Demonpenz
08-28-2008, 06:23 PM
I remember one time the guy that does commentary with vital was like. "look at that penitration dick!

08-28-2008, 06:25 PM
I remember one time the guy that does commentary with vital was like. "look at that penitration dick!

LMAO

Baby Lee
08-29-2008, 04:06 AM

Howard has a clip where the a chick announcer was supposed to comment on a player getting dribble penetration. Instead it was "it's xxx with the double penetration."

08-29-2008, 04:23 AM
ROFL
This reminds me of the old Church Lady ep of SNL with Joe Montana and Walter Payton.

You have to hit that hole hard.
Well, isn't that special.

Mr. Plow
08-29-2008, 07:41 AM
Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'

ROFL

Fat Elvis
08-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Oh my God, what have I just said?'

That makes the whole list right there.

OnTheWarpath15
08-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Reminds me of Charlie Steiner's slip up on SportsCenter many years ago...

Instead of saying that a player was put on the DL because of a ruptured disk in his neck, he said the player had a ruptured DICK in his neck.

Fugging high-larious.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
08-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'

ROFL

For any of those who think this was done on Carson years ago, check out snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/kissballs.asp