PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Sippi-o-licious

Mr. Laz
08-28-2008, 07:15 PM
PBJ PBJ

JuicesFlowing
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Let the debate begin! But I still don't think he'll make the team.

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I have some crow to eat if anyone can find the quote.

teedubya
08-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Theres this dude thats been on my mind
All the time,

Sip sip sippio oh oh

Now we all know that he has game
But Herm don't play him, thats a shame

Sip sip sippio oh oh

InChiefsHeaven
08-28-2008, 07:39 PM
He'll stick on ST.

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Why keep Darling?
Price is my guy - he should be the #2 opposite D-Bowe.

Programmer
08-28-2008, 07:48 PM
The story on Sippio is that he doesn't get separation with the defensive backs. That might be a fact, but something you really have to notice is that every time he gets a chance to play he makes the plays.

The TD was one of those plays that takes hands, Sippio has great hands. He can catch the ball in traffic, he is not fast but he is tough. In zone coverage he is really good at finding the seam.

I hope he makes the team and gets to play more than special teams.

BigMeatballDave
08-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Theres this dude thats been on my mind
All the time,

Sip sip sippio oh oh

Now we all know that he has game
But Herm don't play him, thats a shame

Sip sip sippio oh ohROFL

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 07:50 PM
something you really have to notice is that every time he gets a chance to play he makes the plays.

Remember when he dropped those two passes earlier this preseason, one of which was returned for a touchdown?

MAKIN' PLAYS!

Tiger's Fan
08-28-2008, 08:22 PM
The story on Sippio is that he doesn't get separation with the defensive backs. That might be a fact, but something you really have to notice is that every time he gets a chance to play he makes the plays.

The TD was one of those plays that takes hands, Sippio has great hands. He can catch the ball in traffic, he is not fast but he is tough. In zone coverage he is really good at finding the seam.

I hope he makes the team and gets to play more than special teams.

This is all true, except for when he doesn't make plays, or doesn't catch the ball in traffic, or can't seem to find the seam.

Programmer
08-28-2008, 09:14 PM
This is all true, except for when he doesn't make plays, or doesn't catch the ball in traffic, or can't seem to find the seam.

Obviously your hymen has been busted.

I've seen Sippio in three games. One last year and two this year. In all of them he did well. I'd like to see some video of the things you claim he doesn't do.

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Obviously your hymen has been busted.

I've seen Sippio in three games. One last year and two this year. In all of them he did well. I'd like to see some video of the things you claim he doesn't do.

Sippio sucks dead donkey shit, Tom. He won't make the roster.

Mr. Laz
08-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Sippio sucks dead donkey shit, Tom. He won't make the roster.

what is your deal?

seriously ... it's one player who's never done anything to you.

STFU and let it go :doh!:

teedubya
08-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Sippio makes this team or IMMEDIATELY signs with another.

Sure-Oz
08-28-2008, 09:24 PM
I heard Sippio ****ed that chick Claythan is talking to

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 09:27 PM
All kidding aside...

I did expect to see something... ANYTHING from Devard Darling.

The guy was just handed a starting job. Did he catch a pass this pre-season?

If he did, I missed it.

I hope like hell, he's as good as advertised.

I'm fine with Will Franklin in the slot. Not saying he should be the #2 WR.... but this Darling guy seems to be a myth.

At this point Price seems a better option.

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Have you ever heard of another player who scores 2 TDs in PS and then is cut?

Sure-Oz
08-28-2008, 09:28 PM
All kidding aside...

If he did, I missed it.

I'm fine with Will Franklin in the slot. Not saying he should be the #2 WR.... but this Darling guy seems to be a myth.

Darling has zero catches....he's our new brett perriman....seriously i hope he shows up

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Darling has zero catches....he's our new brett perrimanOh for ****'s sake. :cuss:ROFL

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 09:29 PM
I guarantee everyone here eats giant amounts of crow on Devard Darling. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

KCJohnny
All kidding aside...

If he did, I missed it.

:clap:

KcMizzou
I guarantee everyone here eats giant amounts of crow on Devard Darling. You'll be pleasantly surprised.Man... I sure hope so.

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Darling has zero catches....he's our new brett perriman....seriously i hope he shows up

He's looking up at Jonnie Morton.

Mr. Laz
I heard Sippio ****ed that chick Claythan is talking to

it's not even about Sippio

it's about Goatboy being so arrogant that he actually gets angry if fans like a player he doesn't think is deserving.

I mean "pissed off" because he knows better than everyone else and dammit he's gonna tell them how stupid they are.

tis sad really

Sippio is just a by-product of goat puke's verbal flailing because he can't handle people not bowing to his "superior football knowledge". :shake:

KcMizzou
I think he's Gochief's personal Jesse Haynes.

Mama Hip Rockets
I guarantee everyone here eats giant amounts of crow on Devard Darling. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

when?

how do you start 4 games in the preseason and not catch a single pass?

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 09:32 PM
when?

how do you start 4 games in the preseason and not catch a single pass?This is where you blame the QB and/or offensive line.

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 09:33 PM

ROFL

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 09:34 PM
This is where you blame the QB and/or offensive line.

Its obviously Huard's fault.
:rolleyes:

Smed1065
08-28-2008, 09:37 PM
I have some crow to eat if anyone can find the quote.

Maybe you should have made that statement about dvd instead of Sippio?

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 09:42 PM
Sippio's PS stat line:
11 recs for 74 yds and 2 TDs.

Yes, he did drop a sure TD vs Miami. I think he's earned a roster spot.

But Price should be our #2 WR.

Skip Towne
08-28-2008, 09:49 PM
it's not even about Sippio

it's about Goatboy being so arrogant that he actually gets angry if fans like a player he doesn't think is deserving.

I mean "pissed off" because he knows better than everyone else and dammit he's gonna tell them how stupid they are.

tis sad really

Sippio is just a by-product of goat puke's verbal flailing because he can't handle people not bowing to his "superior football knowledge". :shake:

This is his second year coming back from camp knowing everything. I learned early on not to pay attention to him.

FAX
08-28-2008, 09:50 PM
What is the real deal with Darling? I can't figure this one out. Mr. GoChiefs says he's a lock for the #2 spot, but he's been utterly non-factorable, so far. I guess I don't get it.

FAX

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 09:54 PM
What is the real deal with Darling? I can't figure this one out. Mr. GoChiefs says he's a lock for the #2 spot, but he's been utterly non-factorable, so far. I guess I don't get it.

FAX

Don't you think that if the Chiefs were worried about Darling, he'd be playing later in preseason games with the second and maybe even third team?

I'm not saying he's all-world. I just don't see any other legit competition. Price is still battling Webb for that #4 spot. I'd be shocked if he started a game this year.

Sippio, of course, is a joke.

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 09:56 PM

FAX

Sippio's PS stat line:
6 recs for 74 yds and 2 TDs.

DvD's PS stat line:
0 for 0 for 0 yds 0 TDs.

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Sippio's PS stat line:
11 recs for 74 yds and 2 TDs.

DvD's PS stat line:
0 for 0 for 0 yds 0 TDs.

Sippio's regular season stat line:

0 for everything

DvD's regular season stat line:

Something.

teedubya
08-28-2008, 09:58 PM

Your own personal Sippio
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Sippio
Someone that don't run fast
But catches each pass

Feeling unknown
Like he's all alone
strong and tone
even plays trombone
Sippio's a receiver
that'll make you a believer

Take second best
Put him to the test
Balls don't bounce off his chest
You need to confess
Sippio delivers
An Arena League Savior!

Reach out and catch balls

Your own personal Sippio...

TrickyNicky
08-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Guys, Darling can block downfield, and we all know how important it is to Herm that his wideouts be able to block.

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Your own personal Sippio
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Sippio
Someone that don't run fast
But catches each pass

Feeling unknown
Like he's all alone
strong and tone
even plays trombone
Sippio's a receiver
that'll make you a believer

Take second best
Put him to the test
Balls don't bounce off his chest
You need to confess
Sippio delivers
An Arena League Savior!

Your own personal Sippio...LMAO

Rep for Depeche Mode.

FAX
08-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Don't you think that if the Chiefs were worried about Darling, he'd be playing later in preseason games with the second and maybe even third team?

I'm not saying he's all-world. I just don't see any other legit competition. Price is still battling Webb for that #4 spot. I'd be shocked if he started a game this year.

Sippio, of course, is a joke.

I don't have a dog in the hunt. Nor a ferret, a bladder fish, or one of those speedy little wilderbeast buggers being chased by famished lions through the tall grass, Mr. GoChiefs. I'm sincerely curious about what's going on.

I don't doubt your statement that Darling's going to be the number two guy. I just can't figure out why ... I mean, given the fact that he's been invisible in pre-season. Sure, they might be giving him more PT if they were concerned. On the other hand, one would think they'd actually like to see him catch one of those actual football things in one of those actual football games.

As for SIPPIO!!!, you have to write his name in all caps with three exclamation points or else it doesn't count. I don't know what you have against him. Sure, he missed a couple, but the guy puts in full effort and, once he gets over his nerves, the spidey hands would come in pretty darn handy on 3rd down once in a while. Plus he has a nose for the endzone. Nobody know touchdowns like SIPPIO!!!.

FAX

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 10:07 PM
As for SIPPIO!!!, you have to write his name in all caps with three exclamation points or else it doesn't count. I don't know what you have against him. Sure, he missed a couple, but the guy puts in full effort and, once he gets over his nerves, the spidey hands would come in pretty darn handy on 3rd down once in a while. Plus he has a nose for the endzone. Nobody know touchdowns like SIPPIO!!!.

FAXVisions of Andre Rison.

Before Spidey was cool. (again)

luv
08-28-2008, 10:07 PM
I think Sippio will be lucky to make the team. Looks really inconsistent. I'm probably wrong, though.

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 10:09 PM
I think Sippio will be lucky to make the team. Looks really inconsistent. I'm probably wrong, though.

That's the smartest thing you've ever posted.

FAX
08-28-2008, 10:11 PM
http://www.influencemedia.com/citi/19978_blackjesus_pg23_web.jpg

Sippio Saves.

FAX

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 10:13 PM
God I will be so happy when Sippo gets turked. So ****ing happy.

TinyEvel
08-28-2008, 10:13 PM
That's the smartest thing you've ever posted.

No, I think the smartest thing she ever posted was changing the thread-staring post of her "I have a date" thread to "probably now the official trying to get Claythan laid thread"

luv
08-28-2008, 10:16 PM

I won't, actually. I like the guy. He has made some good catches. He can get some good yards, but he seems to be butterfingers when it really matters (tonight's TD being one of the exceptions, of course).

Smed1065
08-28-2008, 10:20 PM

Because he caught a TD pass?

and dvd caught a .. err oh,no wait.

hum a hummer from you in TC?

ROFL

FAX
08-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I won't, actually. I like the guy. He has made some good catches. He can get some good yards, but he seems to be butterfingers when it really matters (tonight's TD being one of the exceptions, of course).

He's nervous, Ms. luv. As anyone would be with so much on the line. In a way, it's a good sign because it demonstrates that he wants to make the team and help us win a championship which he will do if given the opportunity because SIPPIO!!! is, without doubt, the greatest wide receiver of all times.

FAX

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 10:27 PM
He has caught 6 passes for 74 yds and 2 TDs. Mark Boerigter type TD %...

He also seems to be able to block on sweeps.

boogblaster
08-28-2008, 10:27 PM
I truly think Sipp can help this team ... He will go for the ball ...

Hammock Parties
08-28-2008, 10:29 PM
He has caught 6 passes for 74 yds and 2 TDs. Mark Boerigter type TD %...

He also seems to be able to block on sweeps.

He also seems to be a guy who will never amount to jack in the NFL.

FAX
08-28-2008, 10:32 PM
He also seems to be a guy who will never amount to jack in the NFL.

They said the same thing about Lance Alworth. I'll bet those guys are feeling pretty foolish right about now since he's in the HOF and all.

FAX

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
I really can't think of five WR's that are more deserving of a spot on this team. (From what I've seen, anyway.)

Bowe
Franklin
Price

Then who? I didn't see anything at all from Darling... very little from Webb...

I know it doesn't work quite that way... but I do think the guy could come in handy in certain situations.

I can't say I feel the same about a guy like Webb.

On third and five, who would you rather be catching a seven yard slant?

Honestly, I'd take Sippio.

Skip Towne
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
Because he caught a TD pass?

and dvd caught a .. err oh,no wait.

hum a hummer from you in TC?

ROFL

No it's because he will be proven wrong once again if Sippio makes the team. He has already lost his credibility on this board with his asinine predictions. He is close to having his name changed to "Claythan the erroneous one".

luv
08-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I really can't think of five WR's that are more deserving of a spot on this team. (From what I've seen, anyway.)

Bowe
Franklin
Price

I know it doesn't work quite that way... but I do think the guy could come in handy in certain situations.

On third and five, who would you rather be catching a seven yard slant?

Over Webb? Definitely. I wish we could have seen Franklin play. I doubt he makes the cut due to injury, but I hope we at least keep him on our practice squad.

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Over Webb? Definitely. I wish we could have seen Franklin play. I doubt he makes the cut due to injury, but I hope we at least keep him on our practice squad.Franklin's a lock.

He's making the team.

kcxiv
08-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Did DVD catch anything at all this preseason?

B_Ambuehl
I was rooting for Sippio after the first game, but in games 2 and 3 he showed his hands aren't as good as what a lot of people (myself included) thought. A guy like that has to have hands of glue in order to stick and I think those 2 drops will weigh heavier in the decision process than his TDs.

KcMizzou
Did DVD catch anything at all this preseason?No.

KCJohnny
08-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Did DVD catch anything at all this preseason?

He caught the attention of Claythan, that's about it.

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 10:49 PM
And we did see Franklin play. He made a nice 22-or so yard catch on a 3rd and 15 or so.. in that first game against Chicago.

He's set for the slot receiver.

luv
08-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Franklin's a lock.

He's making the team.

Good.

kcxiv
08-28-2008, 10:53 PM
He caught the attention of Claythan, that's about it.

lol, I havent got to see todays game i got 2 hours for NFL network, so i thought i would ask.

For him being the number 2 guy, he sure didnt show a ****ing thing.

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 10:54 PM
lol, I havent got to see todays game i got 2 hours for NFL network, so i thought i would ask.

For him being the number 2 guy, he sure didnt show a ****ing thing.Well don't expect much. (anything)

kregger
08-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Guys, Darling can block downfield, and we all know how important it is to Herm that his wideouts be able to block.

Sippio laid one hell of a block tonight that easily gained an extra 6-7 yards for Charles I believe.

kcxiv
08-28-2008, 10:58 PM
You want to see at least a freaking catch. Everyone else had one.

pr_capone
08-28-2008, 10:59 PM

Bowe
Franklin
Price

On third and five, who would you rather be catching a four yard slant?

FYP

Really man... its the Chiefs.

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 11:00 PM
You want to see at least a freaking catch. Everyone else had one.He's the #2 man!

Far and away the best, other than D-Bowe!

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 11:01 PM
FYP

Really man... its the Chiefs.LMAO ouch.

Skip Towne
08-28-2008, 11:06 PM
He's the #2 man!

Far and away the best, other than D-Bowe!

Who are you talking about here?

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Who are you talking about here?Devard Darling.

There was a bit of sarcasm involved.

kcxiv
08-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Devard Darling.

There was a bit of sarcasm involved.

Good. I wasn't sure if you were sarcastic or not. haha

KcMizzou
08-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Good. I wasn't sure if you were sarcastic or not. haha Heh... well, then..

Thanks Skip!

kcxiv
08-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Heh... well, then..

Thanks Skip!

You never know. Some blind homers like you wouldnt beleive. Some of them thought we were going to make the play offs last year before the season started. hah

mylittlepony
08-28-2008, 11:57 PM
Thing is the cheifs use their TE alot. Some teams dont use their tight ends as much and the need for a possesion reciever is therfore alot bigger. We dont really have that need so the only real useful place for Sippio would be in the redzone. KC could be trend setters with keeping a "Red zone only" reciever but I doubt its worth using a roster spot for.

pr_capone
08-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Thing is the chiefs use their TE alot. Some teams dont use their tight ends as much and the need for a possesion reciever is therfore alot bigger. We dont really have that need so the only real useful place for Sippio would be in the redzone. KC could be trend setters with keeping a "Red zone only" reciever but I doubt its worth using a roster spot for.

Been there... done that.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1667479.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F1068B1B967060B54F675A5397277B4DC33E