PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Unbelievable

jeffery
08-29-2008, 09:12 AM
I have been reading post on here daily for about the last 2 or 3 yrs...what i have learnd is we have a bunch of whiny bitches for ans....you guys are so up and down and f+($ing negative it makes me sick....Yes, we dont have a great team this year or last for that...No, Brodie is no manning or brady...but he's what we have....deal with it...git off Herm's back...if you could do better than Herm would be o nthe Planet and you would be the coach of the Chiefs...you guys are up and down all the tim e nothng is ever good enough... we win we lose it dont matter if we win there is an excuse if we lose its cause we suck anyway....the whole point for me to be a Chiefs fan is to support them and root for them and hope we kick the ass of who ever lines up on the other side of the ball...EVERY SINGLE TIME WE PLAY...I will continue to root for my Chiefs and the 53 guys that mike the final cut

King_Chief_Fan
08-29-2008, 09:16 AM
See, this is what happens being a n00b. All of this has been hashed out already. You missed the debate. You won't change anyone's position. All are entitled to thier opinion on the matter.
If you don't like what you see, try the ignore feature...it comes in handy.

Dartgod
:spock:

Pasta Little Brioni
When we lose it's because we suck. The other team's play is not part of the equation.
Whether the other team executed well is of no consequence.

Win and it's because the other team didn't show up. Or didn't try. Or ran a stupid gameplan.

That part is true around here to comical levels.

But, we do have a few homers and true realists around here to make it all good.

L.A. Chieffan
08-29-2008, 09:17 AM
jeffery, take some more lithium or have a Diet Coke. Some caffeine might get you out of this slump.

jeffery
08-29-2008, 09:19 AM
I am just sick of all the B.S. around here it is stupid if you dont like the Chiefs dont fn watch

Goapics1
08-29-2008, 09:20 AM
I am just sick of all the B.S. around here it is stupid if you dont like the Chiefs dont fn watch

Pretty simple idea.....................

Rep!

Deberg_1990
08-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Jeff, respect your opinion, but chill out man.

Its an internet message board for a team that hasnt been to the big dance in 39 years. Patience is starting to wear a little thin..

Gonzo
08-29-2008, 09:22 AM
:spock:

:spock::spock::spock::spock:

Scorp
08-29-2008, 09:22 AM
I am noob, hear me roar!

Fixed it for ya! :doh!:

Gonzo
08-29-2008, 09:23 AM

Its an internet message board for a team that hasnt been to the big dance in 39 years. Patience is starting to wear a little thin..

Really?

|Zach|
08-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Message board culture. I don't really see these places as representative of a normal fan.

Rausch
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM

If I haven't in damned near 10 years here I sure as hell won't ask the n00b to.

Though, he should still be beaten for something. He is a n00b afterall...:cuss:

luv
08-29-2008, 09:25 AM

Take a Midol. Same could be said for you and this site. If you don't like it, don't come here. :shrug:

Deberg_1990
08-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Message board culture. I don't really see these places as representative of a normal fan.

Thats probably true for the most part.

Dartgod
Heh. If you don't like what you are reading, then don't fn come here. May I make a suggestion of a place you might like?

Please sign up here (http://www.nepachiefs.com)

Demonpenz
Welcome to the rock

L.A. Chieffan
08-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Take a Midol. Same could be said for you and this site. If you don't like it, don't come here. :shrug:

OH SNAP! You said it mang, nobody f*cks with the luv.

Saulbadguy
This site isn't nearly HARDCORE enough.

beach tribe
I have been reading post on here daily for about the last 2 or 3 yrs...what i have learnd is we have a bunch of whiny bitches for ans....you guys are so up and down and f+($ing negative it makes me sick....Yes, we dont have a great team this year or last for that...No, Brodie is no manning or brady...but he's what we have....deal with it...git off Herm's back...if you could do better than Herm would be o nthe Planet and you would be the coach of the Chiefs...you guys are up and down all the tim e nothng is ever good enough... we win we lose it dont matter if we win there is an excuse if we lose its cause we suck anyway....the whole point for me to be a Chiefs fan is to support them and root for them and hope we kick the ass of who ever lines up on the other side of the ball...EVERY SINGLE TIME WE PLAY...I will continue to root for my Chiefs and the 53 guys that mike the final cut

We're gonna root for the Chiefs too. Every game, Every down. So you're RA RA. OK. Most of the reason people around here are the way they are is because they love this team so much, and they are ****ing SICK, of the garbage they give us. We are scarred, and scorn.
I'm totally prepared for the worst, but that doesn't mean I have to act like I'm so excited about having Herm Edwards building the team that I love so dearly. When someone shws me we've made the right decisions, and that we're going to progress, then my optimism will flourish, as of now NO ONE has proven JACK.

L.A. Chieffan
08-29-2008, 09:28 AM

Whaaaat? You mean there aren't people with shrines to Damon Huard in their basements and protesters standing outside Arrowhead ready to burn crosses if Sams is still on the 53 man roster?? Really?

shakesthecat
08-29-2008, 09:29 AM
This place is imploding

L.A. Chieffan
08-29-2008, 09:30 AM

Hey saul, your a ****ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death and play around in your blood.

Happy now?

Demonpenz

I have to say this because it makes me laugh

ARE YOU SAYING ARROWHEAD ISN'T LOUD ENOUGH>!>!>!

BigRedChief
I have been reading post on here daily for about the last 2 or 3 yrs...what i have learnd is we have a bunch of whiny bitches for ans....you guys are so up and down and f+($ing negative it makes me sick....
Are you on John McCain's staff?

Rausch
08-29-2008, 09:31 AM

I was going to post a Bud commercial "TRUE..." pic but found this one instead and like it MUCH better...

http://www.ideagrove.com/blog/uploaded_images/cowgirl-on-true-780961.jpg

jeffery
08-29-2008, 09:34 AM
We're gonna root for the Chiefs too. Every game, Every down. So you're RA RA. OK. Most of the reason people around here are the way they are is because they love this team so much, and they are ****ing SICK, of the garbage they give us. We are scarred, and scorn.
I'm totally prepared for the worst, but that doesn't mean I have to act like I'm so excited about having Herm Edwards building the team that I love so dearly. When someone shws me we've made the right decisions, and that we're going to progress, then my optimism will flourish, as of now NO ONE has proven JACK.

I am in no way saying i support herm but whining about it wont get anybody no where...i all down for ..."he blew that play" or " what a lousy call" but when thats all that goes on then there is no hope in the fans...there are only 4 guys on the team that i can think of that were here from DV..LJ TG DJ Waters...thats it...this is gonna be herms team.. for a little bit so why not make the best of it...when i wactch a game i watch the game to see things that make me think wow theres an improvement from last game....i already figured we arnt the cream of the crop but i think we are better off than where we were a year ago and im good with that kinda direction

big nasty kcnut
08-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Shut up Noob. Also this place more hardcore then the big12warzone.

|Zach|
08-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Thats probably true for the most part.

And there is absolutely no problem with that it is what it is. I kind of group message board fans with sports radio call in type fans. Apart from the average fan. IMO.

beach tribe
08-29-2008, 09:41 AM
I am in no way saying i support herm but whining about it wont get anybody no where...i all down for ..."he blew that play" or " what a lousy call" but when thats all that goes on then there is no hope in the fans...there are only 4 guys on the team that i can think of that were here from DV..LJ TG DJ Waters...thats it...this is gonna be herms team.. for a little bit so why not make the best of it...when i wactch a game i watch the game to see things that make me think wow theres an improvement from last game....i already figured we arnt the cream of the crop but i think we are better off than where we were a year ago and im good with that kinda direction

I hear ya man, and I think that's the way to go, but don't worry, about what we think. We're like heartbroken lovers.
Bitter, and spitefull

Stinger
08-29-2008, 09:43 AM
ROFL ROFL at this thread

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/freeman/homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

Deberg_1990
08-29-2008, 09:46 AM
And there is absolutely no problem with that it is what it is. I kind of group message board fans with sports radio call in type fans. Apart from the average fan. IMO.

So would you say internet message board poster/sports radio caller are more passionate than the average fan?

Average fan to me sounds like a casual observer who doesnt follow the games as much?

Simply Red
08-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Well, Jeffrey, I could tell you... but then I'd have to kill ya.

Micjones
08-29-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm a die-hard Chiefs fan. Nothing will ever change that.
But I'm not going to pretend that all is peachy-keen either.
I will watch and support this team as best I can regardless of how well or how poorly they play.

Simply Red
08-29-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm a die-hard Chiefs fan. Nothing will ever change that.
But I'm not going to pretend that all is peachy-keen either.
I will watch and support this team as best I can regardless of how well or how poorly they play.

squeeky clean may've been a better word choice.

|Zach|
08-29-2008, 09:52 AM
So would you say internet message board poster/sports radio caller are more passionate than the average fan?

Average fan to me sounds like a casual observer who doesnt follow the games as much?

More passionate? I would say so, yes.

But I would also say less realistic.

gblowfish
08-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Is Jeffery Carl Peterson and Bob Moore's love child?
Sure sounds like his name might actually be Rufus Dawes, not Jeffery.

Maybe we should call him "Rufus Noob."

Hey Rufus Noob:

No Super Bowls in almost 40 years.

Thousands of dollars in season ticket money for NADA.

At least three more years of re-building on the horizon.

Hey Chiefs fans, STFU and STFD (do you know what that means, Rufus Noob?)

It means NO SOUP FOR YOU!

And BTW, here comes STADIUM NAMING RIGHTS!!!!

How both STFU at Arrowhead Stadium?

Are you feeling the love yet, Rufus?

Demonpenz
08-29-2008, 09:57 AM
I think it shows how compulsive we are we we can pick apart random players like scanlon, ted white, percy snow to death. When a name or a play pops up we immidately have an image in our heads because we obssess about football and the chiefs

Braincase
08-29-2008, 09:59 AM
JUST BE A FAN.

blueballs
08-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Don't go blaming us
if you can't get it up after a loss

Iowanian
08-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Jeffry.

WHy don't you stuff your arse full of mentos and diet coke, have someone shake you up and stand on your head.

Fish
08-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Get used to it... As this is the way the board will be all season. It's going to be ugly this year....

Chiefs rollercoaster experience... accept it for what it is....

OnTheWarpath15
08-29-2008, 10:03 AM
jeffery, take some more lithium or have a Diet Coke. Some caffeine might get you out of this slump.

:clap:

Gotta thank Hamas for one of the best ongoing hijack dialogue sessions this place has seen in a long time...

BigChiefFan
08-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Don't **** with the "ans"

Simply Red
08-29-2008, 10:05 AM
:clap:

Gotta thank Hamas for one of the best ongoing hijack dialogue sessions this place has seen in a long time...

We've all mistaken L.A. Chiefs Fan for this dickhead Hamas Jenkins.

Bearcat
08-29-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't get the bipolar nature of some fans, but it happens everywhere.. and usually the irrational minority is also the vocal majority. People demand respect after one or two wins, and then we're the worst team ever when we lose our next game (ranting is one thing, but...).

I don't agree that we should just deal with it though.. ticket prices go up every year, parking is $20 alone, and now they're even taking away the stadium name. Yeah, we have the choice to spend money or even be fans, but if we jumped ship after every 15 year playoff-win drought, we'd be impatient whiny bitchy bipolar stupid bandwagon fans, and no one wants that.

I don't agree with the Herm thing either.. Just because I'm not coach doesn't mean I couldn't do better (had I gone into coaching, that is)... a philosophy dated sometime after 1963 would be a good start.

chief52
08-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Jeffy;

If you have a problem with a post, grow a set and point it out to the poster. Do not try and "blanket" everyone on the board. There is every type of Chief fan under the sun on this board. Maybe you should have spent a little more time reading before you fired off your uninformed post. As I said, pick out the posts/posters you disagree with, but do not group everyone under the same umbrella. Makes you look stupid...

'52

beach tribe
08-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Jeffy;

If you have a problem with a post, grow a set and point it out to the poster. Do not try and "blanket" everyone on the board. There is every type of Chief fan under the sun on this board. Maybe you should have spent a little more time reading before you fired off your uninformed post. As I said, pick out the posts/posters you disagree with, but do not group everyone under the same umbrella. Makes you look stupid...

'52

QFT. We are a very diverse crowd.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Its not just this board, its all the chiefs message boards, so it must be chief fans and not a certain chief message board

blueballs
08-29-2008, 10:14 AM

Simply Red
08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
QFT. We are a very diverse crowd.

When you say `diverse`, just what exactly do you mean?

Skip Towne
08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Heh. If you don't like what you are reading, then don't fn come here. May I make a suggestion of a place you might like?

Please sign up here (http://www.nepachiefs.com)

That was cruel.......and funny

beach tribe
08-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Its not just this board, its all the chiefs message boards, so it must be chief fans and not a certain chief message board

Yep. I question a fan who doesn't understand the frustration of Chiefs fans after all we've been through.

Skip Towne
08-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Stupid n00bs

luv
08-29-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't get the bipolar nature of some fans, but it happens everywhere.. and usually the irrational minority is also the vocal majority. People demand respect after one or two wins, and then we're the worst team ever when we lose our next game (ranting is one thing, but...).

I don't agree that we should just deal with it though.. ticket prices go up every year, parking is $20 alone, and now they're even taking away the stadium name. Yeah, we have the choice to spend money or even be fans, but if we jumped ship after every 15 year playoff-win drought, we'd be impatient whiny bitchy bipolar stupid bandwagon fans, and no one wants that.

I don't agree with the Herm thing either.. Just because I'm not coach doesn't mean I couldn't do better (had I gone into coaching, that is)... a philosophy dated sometime after 1963 would be a good start.

Parking is $22 now.

Deberg_1990
08-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Parking is $22 now.

Wow.....just wow.

So when will the Chiefs start offering up PSL's? (Personal Seat Licenses) ?

luv
08-29-2008, 10:34 AM
Wow.....just wow.

That's if it hasn't gone up. It was $22 last year.

gblowfish
08-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Chiefs can't do PSL's because they don't own the stadium, the taxpayers of Jackson County own the joint, and just raised taxes for the renovation. The Chiefs could charge extra fees for the owners of the new suites, and I'm sure they'll bend over those rich bastards as much as possible.

kcgizmo
08-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Jeffery do you understand now, the chiefs sux and you need to change, how dare you destroy the noob Phenomenon and question all this experiences on this board. you are giving us noobs a bad name.

OnTheWarpath15
08-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Wow.....just wow.

Not justifying it, but that's actually pretty damn cheap considering some of the other stadiums I've been to.

Especially when you consider that all of that parking is in one location, and within easy walking didtance to the stadium.

Go to a game in Chicago. Pay $50-60 to park, then need to pile on a shuttle to get to the stadium...

QuikSsurfer
08-29-2008, 11:03 AM

reeeeepost

chiefsngop
08-29-2008, 11:04 AM
As a n00b I gotta say, it's not just this message board. The fans I sat by in the stadium were, for the most part, fed up and cynical, my friends and family are fed up, people I meet at work that are Chiefs fans are cynical....

It's common throughout Chiefs nation to be sick of, and cynical, about the way the Chiefs have conducted themselves over the last 3 decades.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Sweet. The 2008 version of the I'm leaving forever thread. Well..........Bye!!!!!

FAX
08-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Shut up Noob. Also this place more hardcore then the big12warzone.

Great. Now you've pissed off Mr. big nasty kcnut. Thanks a lot.

FAX

HypnotizedMonkey
08-29-2008, 01:14 PM
is that you Carl??

picasso
08-29-2008, 01:41 PM

It means we're all dudes, playing some dudes, disguised as other dudes.

btlook1
08-29-2008, 01:46 PM
As a n00b I gotta say, it's not just this message board. The fans I sat by in the stadium were, for the most part, fed up and cynical, my friends and family are fed up, people I meet at work that are Chiefs fans are cynical....

It's common throughout Chiefs nation to be sick of, and cynical, about the way the Chiefs have conducted themselves over the last 3 decades.

Well said!

Valiant
08-29-2008, 01:46 PM
People that are content do not bitch.. So people posting generally bitch or make fun of another person on the internet..

common sense??

The Bad Guy
08-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Yes, we should all love the team. We should never criticize. We should just accept.

It's like some of you enjoy getting dicked in the ass by the Chiefs front office every year.

How else could you explain fans like this after a 15 year playoff win drought?

Simply Red
08-29-2008, 01:55 PM

Deberg_1990
08-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Yes, we should all love the team. We should never criticize. We should just accept.

It's like some of you enjoy getting dicked in the ass by the Chiefs front office every year.

How else could you explain fans like this after a 15 year playoff win drought?

I compare Chiefs fans to Star Wars fans:

The Hunts and Peterson know that no matter what crappy product they put out, the fans will still line up like zombies on gameday.

DAMNIT CARL!!!!

JuicesFlowing
08-29-2008, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE= It's common throughout Chiefs nation to be sick of, and cynical, about the way the Chiefs have conducted themselves over the last 3 decades.[/QUOTE]

Not every Chiefs fan is like that. Just so you know.

38yrsfan
08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Jeffrey, I know what you are saying but you need to be more low-key when calling-out the post-whores .... they feel inclined, no make that required to respond, which annoys them because of the interruption to the circle jerk. :)

SAUTO
08-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Jeffrey, I know what you are saying but you need to be more low-key when calling-out the post-whores .... they feel inclined, no make that required to respond, which annoys them because of the interruption to the circle jerk. :)

ROFLROFL

kcxiv
08-29-2008, 05:06 PM
I have some ativans for the thread starter. just private message me and i can send you some.

Rausch
08-29-2008, 05:33 PM

We jump in head first...:evil:

PinkFloyd
08-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Holy Crap !!! It's like I never have been gone a year from this place... If memory serves me right -- I do believe I blew up about the Royals on here years ago...

Yep -- I was pretty ashamed going back and reading that after afew weeks had passed... I sounded pretty sad back then...

1adam1238
08-29-2008, 05:51 PM

Can I get another AMEN!!!!

Mr. Laz
08-29-2008, 05:59 PM
wow .... Noob Nerds Unite!!!

The Franchise
08-29-2008, 06:01 PM
wow .... Noob Nerds Unite!!!

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
08-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Holy Crap !!! It's like I never have been gone a year from this place... If memory serves me right -- I do believe I blew up about the Royals on here years ago...

Yep -- I was pretty ashamed going back and reading that after afew weeks had passed... I sounded pretty sad back then...

How's the tornado chasin business?

ExtremeChief
08-29-2008, 06:17 PM
It never ceases to amaze me when someone bitches about what they read here. This place has been the same since it's inception. Post anything message board loosely oriented around the Chiefs.

Someone complains about the negative posters.

Someone complains about the lack of football posts. (Of course, the post they complain in is a non football post)

Guess what... If the Chiefs give us something to be positive about, we will be positive.

This team hasn't done shit for a few years now. I'm glad they are rebuilding, although I wish the rebuilding would have begun with Carl.

This board is the same as it ever was and I for one am damn glad of it.

teedubya
08-29-2008, 06:21 PM
Jeffrey, you spelled your name wrong, dumbass.

Bwana
08-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Down two of these, drink a gallon of antifreeze and post in the morning little buddy.

Rain Man
08-29-2008, 06:41 PM
you guys are so up and down and f+($ing negative it makes me sick....Yes, we dont have a great team this year or last for that...No, Brodie is no manning or brady...

What do you mean, 'we don't have a great team.' We do have a great team. We're going to win the Super Bowl. I can't stand it when people give up before the season is even started.

PinkFloyd
08-29-2008, 07:02 PM
How's the tornado chasin business?

Ehhh... Kinda slow... Nothing really happening close to home... Been pretty busy with work, then coming home and then working on the farm... Getting ready to make plans too build a new home come next spring...

Not a bad summer though overall... I'm still breathing...

Rausch
08-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Jeffrey, you spelled your name wrong, dumbass.

ROFL

plbrdude
08-29-2008, 07:42 PM

please finish school so you can learn punctuation.

KcMizzou
08-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Jeffrey, you spelled your name wrong, dumbass.Oh damn... LMAO