PDA

View Full Version : Poop Poop question

RealSNR
08-30-2008, 01:53 AM
I've been having regular BMs for awhile now (I have IBS) and one thing I've been noticing lately this week is floating stools. All of my turds either come out weak and limp or are floaters.

One of my friends claims it's because I'm eating lots of fatty, greasy meats like burgers. Says the fat lightens the load and causes the stools to float. However, she also got that information from watching an episode of House MD.

Does anyone know if she's right?

Mecca
08-30-2008, 01:55 AM
This is pretty disgusting son...

RealSNR
08-30-2008, 01:58 AM
This is pretty disgusting son...I'm sorry if you were expecting something not gross. I should titled it better to give you a warning. Something like "Poop question"

Mecca
08-30-2008, 01:59 AM
I thought it was meant as a joke not a legit poo question....

blueballs
08-30-2008, 02:00 AM
floating poo
is good poo

Mr. Flopnuts
08-30-2008, 02:00 AM
Floaters are indicitive of a diet high in fiber. Everyone optimally would have floating chums.

KcMizzou
08-30-2008, 02:05 AM
Nobody gives a "ahem" shit about your bowel movements, son.

Mecca
08-30-2008, 02:05 AM
Have anal sex with your wife then ask her if it's easier to poo.

KcMizzou
08-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Floaters are indicitive of a diet high in fiber. Everyone optimally would have floating chums.Oh, I'm ****ed.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-30-2008, 02:11 AM
Oh, I'm ****ed.

LMAO Shitty.

Mecca
08-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Shit on a stick.

FAX
08-30-2008, 02:28 AM
Interesting question, Mr. SNR. Hopefully, we've caught this in time. But, in order to provide a fully accurate diagnosis, a little more information would be helpful. Do the turds in question spin around in the bowl upon flush? That is to mean, upon flush and while under the influence of bowl water momentum, do they sink immediately, or do they come back to the surface and spin around over and over again?

FAX

Simply Red
08-30-2008, 07:25 AM
I thought it was meant as a joke not a legit poo question....

Come on, Mecca. There are a lot more important problems than IBS to worry about

OnTheWarpath15
08-30-2008, 08:24 AM
Come on, Mecca. There are a lot more important problems than IBS to worry about

:D

This has really taken off, hasn't it?

Ugly Duck
08-30-2008, 09:40 AM
You should be proud.

I wish I could get mine to float.

RealSNR
08-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Interesting question, Mr. SNR. Hopefully, we've caught this in time. But, in order to provide a fully accurate diagnosis, a little more information would be helpful. Do the turds in question spin around in the bowl upon flush? That is to mean, upon flush and while under the influence of bowl water momentum, do they sink immediately, or do they come back to the surface and spin around over and over again?

FAXThey spin around and around the bowl. They're usually the last things to go down, and while they do, because a majority of the water has been flushed before they sink, they leave poo marks on the side of the "exit hole", making things extremely difficult to clean there.

RealSNR
08-30-2008, 09:42 AM
You should be proud.

I wish I could get mine to float.Supposedly it's as simple as going to McDonald's a few times in a week.

BTW, her analysis MIGHT make sense, because I eat such a wide assortment of foods. I rarely ever eat fast food, but I did do it this week. I don't normally have a weeks worth of floating turds as a result, though.

eazyb81
08-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Just be happy you have regular BMs. I've been a twice a week pooper for awhile now, and supposedly that's not a good sign. I eat a decent amount of fiber and have a good diet, but still nothing changes.

HypnotizedMonkey
08-30-2008, 10:12 AM
I'd listen to House.

FAX
08-30-2008, 10:34 AM
They spin around and around the bowl. They're usually the last things to go down, and while they do, because a majority of the water has been flushed before they sink, they leave poo marks on the side of the "exit hole", making things extremely difficult to clean there.

Hmmm. Let's see. You have turd things that: A) Are relentless, B) Keep doing the same thing over and over, C) Leave marks, and D) Do not respond in what one might expect to be a normal manner. Unfortunately, Mr. SNR (and this is pretty bad news, I'm afraid), I believe you are dropping HotAirDebbies. Your turds are jammed packed with loads of trapped, hot air preventing them from behaving normally and resulting in persistent, incessant, repetitive, and illogical behavior. The prognosis isn't good, I'm sorry to say. The only available solutions are to either enroll in an out-patient, positive thinking program or draft a new ass.

FAX

Phobia
08-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Just be happy you have regular BMs. I've been a twice a week pooper for awhile now, and supposedly that's not a good sign. I eat a decent amount of fiber and have a good diet, but still nothing changes.

I have a standing 11:00 AM appointment. Don't ever call me then. I'll answer.

Abba-Dabba
08-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Floaters can mean you either eating a lot of fiber, infection, or you are not absorbing the foods properly. I would really discount the infection angle and chalk it up to diet changes.

Optimally you want "S" shaped feces.

kstater
08-30-2008, 12:36 PM

Hell no that's not a good sign. You can set your watch with my normal expulsions.

StcChief
08-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Floaters would have trapped air???? what makes things float in water?

sounds like a physics issue

NCarlsCorner2
08-30-2008, 02:31 PM
I saw a guy on TV that said that his turds were floating instead of sinking and he went in and found out that he had pancreas cancer, he was on Oprah's show and he later died.

Pablo
08-30-2008, 02:38 PM
I saw a guy on TV that said that his turds were floating instead of sinking and he went in and found out that he had pancreas cancer, he was on Oprah's show and he later died.Wow...that's some pretty serious sh*t there.

FAX
08-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Floaters would have trapped air???? what makes things float in water?

sounds like a physics issue

HotAirDebbies. Not good.

FAX

"Bob" Dobbs
08-30-2008, 02:52 PM
It's been a while since we've had a good poop thread. Kudos, SNR.

NCarlsCorner2
08-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Here's the story.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/25/national/main4292473.shtml