PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dang it! I'm going to miss the game!

Rain Man
09-02-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm doing a project where I have to do some interviews on Sunday, and just realized that I'm going to miss the unveiling of the 2008 World Champion Kansas City Chiefs and their dismantling of the Patriots. Dang it! I never miss games!

Hammock Parties
09-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Just keep the NFL.com gamecenter open in a window. You can do it!

EDIT - Uh, I mean I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

Bugeater
09-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Well the easy answer would be to make DaFace do it.

The Franchise
09-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Is it an early game or late game?

Rain Man
09-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Early game.

The Franchise
09-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I'll be watching it then. Not to rub it in or anything.

Record it on your DVR and watch it later. Just stay away from this place until you do.

Pablo
09-02-2008, 06:09 PM
And you call yourself a fan...

Mr. Plow
09-02-2008, 06:19 PM
The game will be over by mid 2nd quarter. You'll be alright missing that hour or so.

PastorMikH
09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
I'll be missing it too. But it is because the networks down here don't see a need to show it. Instead, we get Jets and Dolphins, two losers that have absolutely no fans in this area. WHY CAN'T WE WATCH A LOSER WHO HAS FANS IN THE AREA????

Oh, I mean CAN'T WE SEE THE CHIEFS?? THEY HAVE FANS IN THE AREA!!!

Pablo
09-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I'll be missing it too. But it is because the networks down here don't see a need to show it. Instead, we get Jets and Dolphins, two losers that have absolutely no fans in this area. WHY CAN'T WE WATCH A LOSER WHO HAS FANS IN THE AREA????

Oh, I mean CAN'T WE SEE THE CHIEFS?? THEY HAVE FANS IN THE AREA!!!Yeah..I'd rather watch the Pats hang 50 on the Chiefs than a Pennington/Favre duel...

Hydrae
09-02-2008, 07:49 PM
I worked every Sunday last year and the same will be true this year as well. I don't have sattelite so that option is out the window as well. At least it is not busy on a Sunday and I will be listening to Lenny via that fantastic new invention, the intrawebs!

Pablo
09-02-2008, 07:55 PM
I worked every Sunday last year and the same will be true this year as well. I don't have sattelite so that option is out the window as well. At least it is not busy on a Sunday and I will be listening to Lenny via that fantastic new invention, the intrawebs!I work Sundays as well, but luckily I don't have to go in until 5, so I won't miss many Chiefs games...and I won't miss all of those games either.

I'll just miss whatever NFC East game they'll be showing on Fox..which breaks my heart.

ElGringo
09-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I missed about half the season last year because I moved to Mexico, not a mistake I plan on making this year. I now have this great invention, maybe you have heard of it, the Internet. If it is at all possible, you can always catch the game this way. Okay, not as good as a real TV (the Internet is crap here), it buffers and lags at times, but hey, something is better than nothing, and missing as much as I did last year makes me appreciate whatever I get.

Skip Towne
09-02-2008, 08:57 PM
I missed about half the season last year because I moved to Mexico, not a mistake I plan on making this year. I now have this great invention, maybe you have heard of it, the Internet. If it is at all possible, you can always catch the game this way. Okay, not as good as a real TV (the Internet is crap here), it buffers and lags at times, but hey, something is better than nothing, and missing as much as I did last year makes me appreciate whatever I get.

Mexico doesn't have the internet?

boogblaster
09-02-2008, 09:02 PM
No internet just intercourse down south of the border ...

ElGringo
09-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Have what they call the internet. They even claim it to be "High-speed". We do have more than intercourse, but intercourse is one of the few things you don't have to lower you standards on to get used to.

Iowanian
09-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Hire me to help....then we'll come back to casa de wanian and watch the dvr version over a frigid ale.