PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Keith Olbermann is a dick

KChiefs1
09-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Seriously making fun of the Chiefs during the highlights on Football Night in America on NBC.:cuss:

Sully
Like the team doesn't deserve it...

unothadeal
What did he say?

Reaper16
09-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Are you saying that there weren't things to make fun of?

tk13
09-07-2008, 05:37 PM
He said the Patriots still beat the 32nd best team in the league without Brady. And he was kind of sarcastic about it. And it was sarcastic, but of course we haven't done a whole lot to prove him wrong lately, haha.

Mecca
09-07-2008, 05:37 PM
What do you want him to say?

Most people are going to share the view of what he said, bad teams get made fun of.

mikeyis4dcats.
09-07-2008, 05:38 PM
respect is EARNED, not charity

KChiefs1
He also mentioned now everyone wants to hear the injury update on Brodie Croyle & then laughed & said "Oh No We Don't"

TrickyNicky
Does anyone take Olbermann seriously? A glorified Baseball card collector.

Coach
09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I wish Olbermann would have insulted Herm Edwards and the incomptent coaching staff.

DaneMcCloud
09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
So what?

10 in a row.

The wrong way.

Reaper16
09-07-2008, 05:42 PM
So... a national broadcast, with an anchor who is expected to be funny, comments sarcastically on a bad team. News flash: the Chiefs have become a joke of a franchise. Very few people, especially amongst the casual NFL fan that makes up the majority of the NBC broadcast, cares that the Chiefs are a young, rebuilding team. They only know that the Chiefs suck.

I'm not getting irritated over jokes directed at a bad team, even if it's my team.

Mecca
09-07-2008, 05:42 PM
So... a national broadcast, with an anchor who is expected to be funny, comments sarcastically on a bad team. News flash: the Chiefs have become a joke of a franchise. Very few people, especially amongst the casual NFL fan that makes up the majority of the NBC broadcast, cares that the Chiefs are a young, rebuilding team. They only know that the Chiefs suck.

I'm not getting irritated over jokes directed at a bad team, even if it's my team.

We'd be lucky if most casual fans had a clue who Brodie Croyle even is.

09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Thats OK. Olberman is a joke in his own right anyway. Nothing he says means jack shit to me.

Halfcan
09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Herm needs to go-this team has no Balls!

OctoberFart
09-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Seriously making fun of the Chiefs during the highlights on Football Night in America on NBC.:cuss:

WHAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! wHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Keith your a meanie for making fun of my favorite football team that is a crappy collection of millionaire professionals that can't take it.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

movinbones
09-07-2008, 06:34 PM
I didn't hear what he said... and I still agree the Keith Olbermann is a dick!!

Oh Snap
09-07-2008, 07:11 PM
that liberal pussy is just pissed off kansas is a red state!

Reaper16
09-07-2008, 07:19 PM
The Chiefs happen to play in Missouri.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-07-2008, 07:22 PM

Too bad dumbassery doesn't have the energy content of petrol.

Deberg_1990
09-07-2008, 07:24 PM
So basically any media member who doesnt say anything nice about the Chiefs sucks?

Whats he supposed to say?

Why is ok for all the fans to trash the team on here everyday but not a media member??

StcChief
09-07-2008, 07:31 PM
This PC world, dont' talk, don't walk, bike inpublic.... the air cops have you targeted

DJ's left nut
09-07-2008, 07:40 PM
To be fair, regardless of what he said/didn't say about the Chiefs, that limp-dicked, Edward R. Murrow wanna be is the biggest tool in the history of the known universe. He's deeper in the tank than the deuce I dropped a couple hours ago.

I hope he chokes on Howard Dean's knob.

Bearcat2005
09-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Well if it makes anyone feel better, drudgereport just mentioned that Keith Olbermann and Chris Mattews are out of the anchor chair at MSNBC. So, you might see more of Keith giving you insights on the current Chiefs state of affairs. :)

DJ's left nut
09-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Well if it makes anyone feel better, drudgereport just mentioned that Keith Olbermann and Chris Mattews are out of the anchor chair at MSNBC. So, you might see more of Keith giving you insights on the current Chiefs state of affairs. :)

MSNBC intends to replace them with the corpse of Vladimir Lenin and Mao Zedong.

Bearcat2005
09-07-2008, 07:46 PM

LOL, I am sure the viewers would recieve the same type of mental stimulation of the latter.

smittysbar
09-07-2008, 07:47 PM
NEWS FLASH: We did just lose to a team lead by a crap back up, it is almost laughable.

Soupnazi
09-07-2008, 07:48 PM

Viewers won't notice a difference.

triple
09-07-2008, 07:49 PM
its too bad he can't just sound stupid on his low rated cable tv show instead.

DJ's left nut
09-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Viewers won't notice a difference.

Sure they will, thicker accents from both as they read DNC talking points.

jjchieffan
09-07-2008, 07:58 PM
The Chiefs earned some respect today in my opinion. They played a close game with the best team in the league, when everyone thought it would be a blow out. F them if they want to poke fun. We will see who has the last laugh.

Reerun_KC
09-07-2008, 07:59 PM
The Chiefs earned some respect today in my opinion. They played a close game with the best team in the league, when everyone thought it would be a blow out. F them if they want to poke fun. We will see who has the last laugh.

:spock:

Well so far for the last 2 years, we havent laughed yet...

Reaper16
09-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Take it to D.C., mouthbreathers.

Chiefshrink
09-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Does anyone take Olbermann seriously? A glorified Baseball card collector.

Olbermann and Chris Matthews perform a daily 3some with Obama.ROFL

Both are d**ks!

09-07-2008, 08:07 PM
I didn't hear what he said... and I still agree the Keith Olbermann is a dick!!
here here

Chiefshrink
09-07-2008, 08:17 PM

You like to think so but what will be said is that if Brady had not gotten hurt He would have eventually blown them out. And that if Matt "shitty pre-season" Cassell can look good playing the Chiefs; then the Chiefs are that bad. :rolleyes:

Patriots are bringing in Chris Sims tomorrow as reports come in. Will be a solid fantasy BU for your team if not starter in due time IMO.:thumb:

eazyb81
09-07-2008, 08:18 PM
NEWS FLASH: We did just lose to a team lead by a crap back up, it is almost laughable.

Um, do you think Brady is the only good player on their team?

They went undefeated in the regular season due to having an awesome football team, not just an awesome QB.

I don't think anyone can laugh at what we did - we almost beat the Pats with our starting QB knocked out. The defense looked really good. Sorry, I'm not going to cry about today's game.

smittysbar
09-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Um, do you think Brady is the only good player on their team?

They went undefeated in the regular season due to having an awesome football team, not just an awesome QB.

I don't think anyone can laugh at what we did - we almost beat the Pats with our starting QB knocked out. The defense looked really good. Sorry, I'm not going to cry about today's game.

Brady out on that offense (and Cassel in) is HUGE

Kylo Ren
09-07-2008, 08:38 PM

He was a dick WAY before he made fun of the Chiefs! :grr:

Frazod
09-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Olbermann is NBC's Jay Mariotti.

DJ's left nut
09-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Olbermann is NBC's Jay Mariotti.

I could come home to Olbermann raping my wife while eating my dogs' brains out of their upturned skulls and I still wouldn't compare the man to Jay Mariotti. I despise the guy, but at least I'd be okay with Olbermann merely dying of ass cancer.

I can't quite figure out what atrocity I want to befall Jay Mariotti, but I do know that ass cancer is far too glamorous.

Jay Mariotti could well be the anti-christ.

Frazod
09-07-2008, 08:49 PM
I could come home to Olbermann raping my wife while eating my dogs' brains out of their upturned skulls and I still wouldn't compare the man to Jay Mariotti. I despise the guy, but at least I'd be okay with Olbermann merely dying of ass cancer.

I can't quite figure out what atrocity I want to befall Jay Mariotti, but I do know that ass cancer is far too glamorous.

Jay Mariotti could well be the anti-christ.

Rep for some serious hatred. I like it. LMAO