PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dejá Vu

Buck
09-07-2008, 11:36 PM
The Bolts got outshined by a team that was supposed to lose, just like last year.

The Chiefs really impressed me too.

I still think that the Chargers will win 10 to 13 games and take the division, but they definitely cant be considered the class of the NFL.

As far as that is concerned I would still go with the Colts (if healthy) or the Steelers.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Dude, the Chiefs suck.

Buck
09-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Dude, the Chiefs suck.

I only got to watch the NFL Network highlights, but never in a million years would I have thought they'd be in position to tie the game into OT against the Pats, with or without Brady.

SBK
09-07-2008, 11:51 PM
If we win 4 games every one of us will be shocked.

CoMoChief
09-08-2008, 12:48 AM
I only got to watch the NFL Network highlights, but never in a million years would I have thought they'd be in position to tie the game into OT against the Pats, with or without Brady.

Pats arent a 6 win team without Brady. Same with Colts.

Manning is better because the difference is put Manning on the Pats and they would never lose, put Brady on the Colts and they are a 10 win team at best.

Hootie
09-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Pats arent a 6 win team without Brady. Same with Colts.

Manning is better because the difference is put Manning on the Pats and they would never lose, put Brady on the Colts and they are a 10 win team at best.

man, I really hate to agree with this dumbass but he's right...

Mr. Plow
09-08-2008, 07:35 AM
I still think that the Chargers will win 10 to 13 games and take the division, but they definitely cant be considered the class of the NFL.

Whoa. Wait a minute. When were the Chargers considered the class of the NFL?

Buehler445
09-08-2008, 07:40 AM

There were some nice things that happened at that game, but the Patriots are a bad football team if they aren't scoring some serious points. Our offense was shit on a stick and we were able to keep it close. Without Brady, this team is very beatable.

Simply Red
09-08-2008, 08:17 AM
man, I really hate to agree with this dumbass but he's right...

Why do you think he's a dumbass?

Skip Towne
09-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Why do you think he's a dumbass?
Concensus of the board

keg in kc
09-08-2008, 08:54 AM
The pats should still win at least 9 or 10 games without Brady. They still have one of the best o-lines, they still have Maroney, they still have Moss and Welker and Watson and Faulk will be back. That's more than enough to make Cassel look good.

And while Vrabel, Bruschi and Harrison may be old, the rest of that defense is not.

They're not going anywhere, as much as that's what everybody hopes.

Be ready for the press going full fellate in January about how the Patriots overcame adversity, beat all the odds.

Buck
09-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Whoa. Wait a minute. When were the Chargers considered the class of the NFL?

If I'm not mistaken, the consensus Super Bowl pick was Chargers v. Cowboys.

CosmicPal
09-08-2008, 10:07 AM
The Chargers road just got a whole lot easier, that's for sure.

Tiger's Fan
09-08-2008, 10:17 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the consensus Super Bowl pick was Chargers v. Cowboys.

I'm sure it was in SoCal, and for those not familiar with the head coaching prowess of Norvelle.

Buck
09-08-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm sure it was in SoCal, and for those not familiar with the head coaching prowess of Norvelle.

Ya, no.

The so called "experts" from Espn.com had that as their consensus. Out of the 16 main NFL contributors, I believe 8 had a Chargers vs. Cowboys Super Bowl matchup.

5 Picked the Cowboys to win it all, 4 picked the Chargers, 4 picked the Patsies, 2 The Colts, and 1 the Jags.