PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Make the planet a better experience

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 06:43 PM
If you are just going to bash the team all year, bash Croyle, Herm, whoever, just let it be known here so that those of us who are excited about this young team can put you on ignore and enjoy our Chiefsplanet experience. You know who you are. My wife is a bitch when she is on the rag, but she doesn't hold a candle to you guys.

Fish
09-08-2008, 06:44 PM
:clap:

Could I paypal you a beer?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-08-2008, 06:46 PM
There exists a possibility where one can be excited for the young team and still pissed at the coaching staff hampering their development through idiocy, conservative play calling, and general incompetence.

Therefore, I vote "kill yourself".

ClevelandBronco
09-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Your team blows dead Gene Upshaw dick, but they're supposed to blow for now. That's the plan.

Hit the "iggy" button.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Therefore, I vote "kill yourself".

Don't you think the Gaz option would be sufficient? That is harsh man.ROFL

FAX
09-08-2008, 06:50 PM
There exists a possibility where one can be excited for the young team and still pissed at the coaching staff hampering their development through idiocy, conservative play calling, and general incompetence. ...

Exactly so.

In my case, it's actually my enthusiasm for and excitement about the young guys that causes me to become more upset at Herm and his Band Of Morons than I might otherwise be.

FAX

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Exactly so.

In my case, it's actually my enthusiasm for and excitement about the young guys that causes me to become more upset at Herm and his Band Of Morons than I might otherwise be.

FAX

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly that the play calling was atrocious yesterday. I am just hoping that it will improve. Chan is a better coordinator than that.

cdcox
09-08-2008, 07:02 PM
I like about a dozen of the young starters plus stalwarts like Gonzo and Waters.

I despise the coaches.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 07:04 PM
i just wish we could talk about the good that comes out of games not just this play sux or this player sux or this coach sux, can we not see positive

cdcox
09-08-2008, 07:06 PM
If Herm is successful in rebuilding, the direction we are heading is an exact repeat of the Marty years: great team with a journey-man QB that limits your ability to win in the playoffs and a coach that repeatedly shows a tendency to play to lose. We did this before. I don't want to do it again.

Mr. Laz
09-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Make the planet a better experience.

make the planet a better experience for everyone ..... shoot yourself in the face.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 07:07 PM
If you really want to ignore someone use this firefox extension. You won't even see their threads or people quoting them. I've found it invaluable over the last few months. It's like the person I have on ignore doesn't even exist!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I know Claythan. I have it installed. It was just being used for the trolls like cuntler1234 or whatever his name is and Autismbreakwind until yesterday. It is a great feature. And what is with the harsh response by you Laz. Crap. Shoot yourself in the face???

teedubya
09-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Make the Planet a better place and Rep Rainman more and FAX less.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 07:14 PM
It's funny. Two retarded kill yourself responses, but not one Mecca vote yet. What's up with that. From the way this board melted down, I thought that choice would win by a landslide.

Bearcat
09-08-2008, 07:14 PM
If you are just going to bash the team all year,

Eh, not really my thing... a team that's rebuilding is like a teenager. They're young, they're stupid, and they talk about scoring much more than they actually do.

bash Croyle

Eh, again, not really my thing... see above.

Herm

Ding! Ding! Ding! This f***ing glorified defensive coordinating assclown is about the most incompetent, bumbling, flustrating dumbsh*t I've ever seen and is stuck in 1964 and thinks "stretching the field" means throwing screen passes out to the sidelines. Oh, that last part isn't funny? Of course it's not, because it's TRUE! :cuss: Don't even get me started...

whoever

Nope, I'm good. :)

My wife is a bitch when she is on the rag, but she doesn't hold a candle to you guys.

If you took that wax and... nm.

WilliamTheIrish
09-08-2008, 07:15 PM
I agree with the kill yourself part. You could immolate yourself like a monk.

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Two retarded kill yourself responses.

Make it three. DIAF.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 07:20 PM
I can see why all the good posters have left. What kind of dipshittery is this that people would actually post something so awful as go kill yourself. You people are some f***ed up individuals to even suggest such a thing.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 07:21 PM
people over here throw a fit if you dont care about brady's knee and then tell you to kill yourself:) WOW

Bearcat
09-08-2008, 07:25 PM
I can see why all the good posters have left. What kind of dipshittery is this that people would actually post something so awful as go kill yourself. You people are some f***ed up individuals to even suggest such a thing.

I did what I could to lighten the mood.

Except the Herm part. Perhaps we should all kill him.

Oh, wait... :doh!:

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 07:27 PM
stay classy lol

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Meh, just let em spout off. They are just showing their collective asses. I guess I can't expect them to just say you can call me Mecca. I find their responses hilarious. I nearly spit my drink out my nose from laughing at that crap.

RJ
09-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Since I won't be getting many Chiefs games on TV I like seeing a wide range of opinions being expressed on this board. From what I've read, it sounds like the coaches had some criticism coming to them yesterday.

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Meh, just let em spout off. They are just showing their collective asses. I guess I can't expect them to just say you can call me Mecca. I find their responses hilarious. I nearly spit my drink out my nose from laughing at that crap.

You're still alive? What's the ****ing holdup?

Bearcat
09-08-2008, 07:31 PM
You're still alive? What's the ****ing holdup?

It's only the 8th? :shrug:

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 07:33 PM
It's only the 8th? :shrug:

Well shit, how long do we have to wait?

Bearcat
09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Well shit, how long do we have to wait?

I couldn't decide...

Option 1: Refer GoBo to the first the first post in the thread and let him figure it out.

Option 2: Make "Oh, there will be blood" joke, amusing only myself and sending this thread further into the gutter.

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2008, 07:39 PM
I think somebody has a mancrush on Mecca.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 07:41 PM
mecca has a man crush on mecca

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Hell, why would I want to kill myself? I am optimistic. It is usually the negative people that take their own lives.

You know,when it comes to Herms coaching, I am just as frustrated as everyone else. But you have to admit, he did a fabulous job in the draft. I am content putting up with his coaching in the short term because his drafting will benefit this team for years to come. Besides, if the talent is there, they can overcome bad coaching. Look at San Diego last year. Norv friggin Turner got to the AFC championship game by riding that talented team. If the coaching doesn't improve, he will be gone soon enough.

Mecca
09-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I think somebody has a mancrush on Mecca.

His isn't as high as Jasons notice the post after yours......JJ doesn't like me but he's nowhere near as bad as Jason is about it.

I actually like alot about what the Chiefs are doing, I just don't like Herm, the coaching staff in general or Brodie Croyle.

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I couldn't decide...

Option 1: Refer GoBo to the first the first post in the thread and let him figure it out.

Option 2: Make "Oh, there will be blood" joke, amusing only myself and sending this thread further into the gutter.

Might as well go with #2 because #1 has me stumped. 8th? First post? WTF?

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 07:47 PM
His isn't as high as Jasons notice the post after yours......JJ doesn't like me but he's nowhere near as bad as Jason is about it.

I actually like alot about what the Chiefs are doing, I just don't like Herm, the coaching staff in general or Brodie Croyle.

i would like you just fine if we could talk chiefs and it not ALWAYS TURN TO USC. we get it man you are a usc fan. ok
BTW you dont like lj either, or the front office, and you said our safeties werent good

Bearcat
09-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Hell, why would I want to kill myself? I am optimistic. It is usually the negative people that take their own lives.

You know,when it comes to Herms coaching, I am just as frustrated as everyone else. But you have to admit, he did a fabulous job in the draft. I am content putting up with his coaching in the short term because his drafting will benefit this team for years to come. Besides, if the talent is there, they can overcome bad coaching. Look at San Diego last year. Norv friggin Turner got to the AFC championship game by riding that talented team. If the coaching doesn't improve, he will be gone soon enough.

I made the comment a while back, sort of like "can God make a stone so big that even he couldn't life?".... Can Herm make a team so good that even he can't screw it up?

It's incredibly hard to play his sort of game when you don't have the very best defense in the league and one of the better run games in the league. Even if we get both within the next couple of years, it's incredibly hard to win 3 or 4 consecutive playoff games when your philosophy is to have a chance to win at the end.

Yesterday's game is the perfect example.... and had it been a playoff game, I know exactly what Herm would have said: "We had a chance to win, that's all you can ask for; we just didn't execute when we needed to". Who cares if you had a chance to be winning after 58 minutes...

Mecca
09-08-2008, 07:49 PM
I talk about SC in the college threads big deal, or I talk about some SC players for the draft threads but they are ones everyone SHOULD talk about.

Like me talking about Rey Maualuga has nothing to do with him being an SC guy it has to do with him being one of the best players in college football and the best MLB prospect in years.

Bearcat
09-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Might as well go with #2 because #1 has me stumped. 8th? First post? WTF?

Eh, just remember, I'm only here to amuse myself. :D

My wife is a bitch when she is on the rag,

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Eh, just remember, I'm only here to amuse myself. :D
Oh hell, I get it. I would've assumed his wife was on the rag now since he's in a bitchy mood.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Oh hell, I get it. I would've assumed his wife was on the rag now since he's in a bitchy mood.

Who says I am in a bad mood? I am laughing at the comments to kill myself. I just tired of all the negativity today. I took a lot of positives from the play of the young guys. I also found the fact that we played the Patriots close when everyone was expecting a blowout a positive. But so many people just wanted to focus on the atrocious play calling, and Mecca refused to give any credit to the team, insisting that it was all because Brady wasn't there. I guess if we should have beat the patriots with Cassel at QB, then the Pats will finish 1-15 this year, because we are the worst team in the league by most accounts and if the Pats can't beat us, well who can they beat.

Mecca
09-08-2008, 08:01 PM
Who says I am in a bad mood? I am laughing at the comments to kill myself. I just tired of all the negativity today. I took a lot of positives from the play of the young guys. I also found the fact that we played the Patriots close when everyone was expecting a blowout a positive. But so many people just wanted to focus on the atrocious play calling, and Mecca refused to give any credit to the team, insisting that it was all because Brady wasn't there. I guess if we should have beat the patriots with Cassel at QB, then the Pats will finish 1-15 this year, because we are the worst team in the league by most accounts and if the Pats can't beat us, well who can they beat.

Um if Brady had played we'd have probably lost 34-10, I'm not being negative or positive it was about what I expected.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Um if Brady had played we'd have probably lost 34-10, I'm not being negative or positive it was about what I expected.

all right thats the mecca i know,
how many points did brady put on the board? how many yards did moss have with brady?

Mecca
09-08-2008, 08:05 PM
It was what I expected, the defense had some really good moments and some really bad moments, the offensive playcalling was awful, the offense couldn't do anything and Brodie Croyle got hurt.

It was what I expected.

luv
09-08-2008, 08:07 PM
It was what I expected, the defense had some really good moments and some really bad moments, the offensive playcalling was awful, the offense couldn't do anything and Brodie Croyle got hurt.

It was what I expected.

What will you do when we start playing well again?

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 08:08 PM

It was what I expected.

you expected moss to OWN our secondary, if not for that one play he wouldnt have jack shit.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 08:08 PM

CRY AND DISAPPEAR

gblowfish
09-08-2008, 08:10 PM
I just LOVE the Chiefs.
Everything is going swell.
We almost won a game.
Well, losing nine in a row isn't so bad.
We're due, gosh darn it.

I wish people would quit expecting to win and stuff.
It's really annoying.

I'm off to my Optimist Club meeting. Ta!

Skip Towne
09-08-2008, 08:12 PM
So now we have some n00b telling us what to post?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-08-2008, 08:13 PM

Didn't I tell you he'd say that JJ? LMAO

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 08:13 PM
So now we have some n00b telling us what to post?

Yes, and you'd better listen to him or by God he'll put you on ignore.

CosmicPal
09-08-2008, 08:14 PM
http://www.mrpositive.com/images/DaveBouffordisMrPositive.jpg

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Hey Jason. What is Mecca spouting off about? I have him on iggy. I can tell you are arguing something with him. nm. I don't want to know. I have him on iggy for a reason.ROFL

BTW, does anyone know why my public poll is not showing me who voted?

Skip Towne
09-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Yes, and you'd better listen to him or by God he'll put you on ignore.

Oh noes!!

Mecca
09-08-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm glad he ignores me, it's better than arguing about dumb shit, we're just completely different.

Mecca
09-08-2008, 08:19 PM

Be happy the team is good?

When my teams are bad I fully say they suck, and what their problems are, if SC sucked I'd do the same thing and did when they weren't very good.

I wouldn't waste time here if I didn't really care.

dirk digler
09-08-2008, 08:22 PM
There exists a possibility where one can be excited for the young team and still pissed at the coaching staff hampering their development through idiocy, conservative play calling, and general incompetence.

That is exactly how I feel. I feel bad for these young players having to be coached but a bunch of idiots

SAUTO

When my teams are bad I fully say they suck, and what their problems are, if SC sucked I'd do the same thing and did when they weren't very good.

ok still would like to know what made you a chiefs fan, kinda weird to like usc and the chiefs, and im not even trying to start shit right now

jjchieffan
Didn't I tell you he'd say that JJ? LMAO

You mean that he would say we were close because Brady got hurt? Yes. I knew he would too. That's just the way he is. He wouldn't have given us any credit had they actually pulled out the win.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Oh I see now Mr Flopnuts. I decided to temporarily take him off of ignore to see what you and jason were talking about. OMG, that shit is priceless. He just won't give it up. I wonder what he will say when the Pats put up 300 yards through the air and score 30+ points against a good team with Cassel at the helm.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm glad he ignores me, it's better than arguing about dumb shit, we're just completely different.

Don't worry. I don't plan on arguing with you tonight.

luv
09-08-2008, 08:36 PM

That's why when LJ was breaking records, you did nothing but say he was getting too many touches. You didn't just say it to say it and move on to be happy for him. You said it over and over and over again.

Not saying you aren't a Chiefs fan, I'm just saying you tend to focus on the negative, even when good things happen as well. Always the naysayer.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 08:55 PM
my sentiments exactly

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 10:01 PM
That's why when LJ was breaking records, you did nothing but say he was getting too many touches. You didn't just say it to say it and move on to be happy for him. You said it over and over and over again.

Not saying you aren't a Chiefs fan, I'm just saying you tend to focus on the negative, even when good things happen as well. Always the naysayer.

You just hit the nail right on the head Luv. That is why Mecca is so frustrating.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 10:03 PM
You just hit the nail right on the head Luv. That is why Mecca is so frustrating.

well he IS a usc fan you know

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Look at you Jason. Are you going to hit 1000 post tonight in just 3 months on the board? You better watch it, you might be the next Claythan. ROFL

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Look at you Jason. Are you going to hit 1000 post tonight in just 3 months on the board? You better watch it, you might be the next Claythan. ROFL

no WAY AM I CLAYTHAN or anything like him, i just LOVE the chiefs and like to talk to other people who do, i live in a place where most arent chiefs fans(they all like the rams) then my wife's cousin marries a kroenke so they all love the rams, and i dont have anyone to talk chiefs with. my wife and two girls try but dont know much football

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 10:18 PM
I know you are nothing like him man, just kidding around with you. I guess that was a pretty low blow. My bad.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
no worries im great

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
hell mecca has 859 posts IN THE LAST 7 DAYS

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 10:24 PM

Just tell him he has girl hair, that usually shuts him up.

Dave Lane
09-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Add me to iggy. I can't see Herm doing anything to redeem himself with me...

kcfanXIII
09-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly that the play calling was atrocious yesterday. I am just hoping that it will improve. Chan is a better coordinator than that.

hope in one hand shit in the other, see which one fills up first. this team, while having some exciting youth, is far from making me optimistic about the future, as long as herm is there. say whatever you want, put me on ignore, don't care. this team will not do shit as long as herm has control.

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 10:40 PM
hell mecca has 859 posts IN THE LAST 7 DAYS

And I bet there is not one positive post in there.

Congrats on 1000 posts BTW.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-08-2008, 11:14 PM
And I bet there is not one positive post in there.

Congrats on 1000 posts BTW.

I actually don't have any hard feelings against you, I just like telling people to kill themselves.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
I just like telling people to kill themselves.

THAT'S WHY THE LADY IS A TRAMP!

boogblaster
09-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Boog < Homer .. Guess Im hopein' for sumpin' ...