PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jared got ton of cash and didn't do anything to

Red Dawg
09-08-2008, 08:02 PM
repay the Vikes with anything tonight. Not one sack and very little of anything.

Maybe he caught a case of Eric Hicks disease.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 08:03 PM
To be honest he struggled last year against Clifton, too.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 08:06 PM
To be honest he struggled last year against Clifton, too.

so what? he got paid tonight he hasnt produced

Mr. Flopnuts
09-08-2008, 08:07 PM
KEEP ****ING DOUBTING JARED ALLEN!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!!!! :cuss:

Pitt Gorilla
09-08-2008, 08:09 PM
The highest-paid defensive player ever can't get a sack?

BigVE
09-08-2008, 08:10 PM
He's a bust.

TrickyNicky
09-08-2008, 08:22 PM
He'll get his 10+ sacks don't worry. Chicago and Detroit have average at best tackles.

TheCloser
09-08-2008, 08:26 PM
And unless I missed him in the statline (I was unable to watch the game) he didn't have a tackle either...however i'm sure he'll end up having a great season.

Whether he left or not I liked the guy and loved watching him play, and as long as he doesn't play us I wish him the best.

dj56dt58
09-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Looked kinna fat to me

Demonpenz
09-08-2008, 08:50 PM
on the last play when they needed to get the ball back allen split a double team to stuff the rb

POND_OF_RED
09-08-2008, 08:51 PM
without the offsides. he wouldnt even be in the books from what I recall from the game.

ChiefaRoo
09-08-2008, 09:00 PM
His legs will be gone within three years. Guaranteed.

TrebMaxx
09-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Looked kinna fat to me

I noticed the same thing, looked heavier than he did playing with KC.

Ultra Peanut
09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
His legs will be gone within three years. Guaranteed.And by legs you mean liver.

Mecca
09-08-2008, 09:15 PM
He'll get his numbers but like usual he always has games he completely disappears in.

keg in kc
09-08-2008, 09:15 PM
I didn't realize just how much I didn't like the guy until tonight. I'm sure he'll get his sacks, be hard not to with the guys beside him, but I wouldn't shed a tear if the guy never touched a qb again.

Basileus777
09-08-2008, 09:16 PM
He'll get his numbers but like usual he always has games he completely disappears in.

At least he isn't Julius Peppers. He's been missing for 1.5 years.

RibKing67
09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
At least after week 1 the trade was a brilliant move for us. Sir Brandon Albert looked like the real deal yesterday. Jared Rich Redneck Allen looked like he has been drinking again.
I knew JA was nothng more than a bright spot on a dark day and in the spotlight its hard to see a match.

By the way if 10 sacks is all he gets is it really worth all that cash for 10 sacks?
I think not.

StcChief
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
too early to tell. they still have Lions twice,Bears twice.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 09:43 PM
too early to tell. they still have Lions twice,Bears twice.

bears looked good though

BigRock
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Funny Vike fan quotes:

Allen did get to Rodgers!!!! You guys are blind!!!

After the game he came right up to him and talked to him.

YA BURNT

No excuses for Allen but he was held on every clip they showed

No excuses, though.

I was surprised Jared Allen didn't make more of an impact in the second half.

I was surprised the game took a brief intermission after the 2nd quarter.

Jarred Allen = Demitrious Underwood

Ouch.

it is frustrating to watch our owner spend money on a guy that didn't step up in a nationally televised game against our biggest division rival. That is what superstars are supposed to do.

Annnnnnd the best one:

He didn't have a sack in the first game last year either. I'm not worried.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Holy crap those quotes are gold ROFL

Valiant
09-08-2008, 10:33 PM
What is funny.. Allen talked smack all preseason about how he was going to be a force with this defense..

He was basically going to bitch on a rookie who could not contain him..

He was going to break the back of the QB with his helmet..

Then add the fact that those vikings fans were wondering why he did not at least show up in th efirst half.. If he is not there in the first ten minutes making plays, he will not be there in the second half making them..

Fish
09-08-2008, 10:35 PM
When he gets his next DUI, I'm going to laugh for a day and a half....

teedubya
09-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Oh man, if the Chiefs get right about this dude, it would be sooo classic. The dude has 30 million, he could care less now.

BigRock
09-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Allen will be fine. It's just funny to watch the meltdown.

SBK
09-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Last year he was playing for the big check he got this year. He's not going to be as good, even with the superior talent he now has around him.

Pablo
09-08-2008, 11:22 PM
JA will get his numbers. He'll probably have a great season. It'd be kind of hard not to with those other three on that line. Will he have a 70+ million type of season(s).

I strongly doubt it. The dude is the highest paid defensive player ever, and it's gonna be insanely difficult to live up to that.

boogblaster
09-08-2008, 11:57 PM
JA is football .. he'll do fine .. one of the best motors to ever play the game ...

DaneMcCloud
09-09-2008, 12:22 AM
JA will get his numbers. He'll probably have a great season. It'd be kind of hard not to with those other three on that line. Will he have a 70+ million type of season(s).

I strongly doubt it. The dude is the highest paid defensive player ever, and it's gonna be insanely difficult to live up to that.

Reggie White lived up to it.

Jared Allen is no Reggie White

CupidStunt
09-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Right now, in the 2008 season, Branden Albert > Jared Allen.

Nevermind JCharles.

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 02:02 AM

These fools here think every good DE dominates everygame even against great OL's.

MGRS13
09-09-2008, 02:05 AM
These fools here think every good DE dominates everygame even against great OL's.
Greenbay does not have a great OL. They are ok to good. far from great. Allen is no slouch but he always disappears and reappears game to game, its just who he is.

Mecca
09-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Greenbay does not have a great OL. They are ok to good. far from great. Allen is no slouch but he always disappears and reappears game to game, its just who he is.

Actually Green Bays line is pretty damn good.

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 02:13 AM

Whatever dude. What team has a better pair of starting OT's than GB?

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2008, 02:22 AM
Whatever dude. What team has a better pair of starting OT's than GB?

Eagles, Chargers, Patriots, Bills, Browns, Cowboys, Panthers, Saints, Sehawks...

Mecca
09-09-2008, 02:32 AM
Eagles, Chargers, Patriots, Bills, Browns, Cowboys, Panthers, Saints, Sehawks...

Some of those are just no, especially the Panthers, Saints and Seahawks.

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 02:39 AM

You don't watch much football. Tauscher and Clifton are very good and Green Bay is the one team out of all the above mentioned that has consistently been in top 5 in least sacks allowed past 5 years or so. GB sucked during a couple of those years also.

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2008, 02:46 AM
Some of those are just no, especially the Panthers, Saints and Seahawks.

Walter jones IS better that both those guys combined sorry... Other two perhaps... Brown is a monster aswell... although injury prone perhaps...

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2008, 02:49 AM
You don't watch much football. Tauscher and Clifton are very good and Green Bay is the one team out of all the above mentioned that has consistently been in top 5 in least sacks allowed past 5 years or so. GB sucked during a couple of those years also.

I watch a bit sure... Yer now that i think about it my want to annoy a dirty raider fan may have clouded my judgement... But inferringthat the packers have the best tackle tanderm in the league is stupid...

B_Ambuehl
09-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Allen played well tonight against the run. He didn't have many chances against the pass as Green Bay was primarily calling pass plays designed to protect Rodgers. Wait until he gets on that field turf in Minnesota with that crowd making opponents use the silent count and plenty of sacks will come.

Boris The Great
09-09-2008, 03:59 AM
Allen played well tonight against the run.

He didnt even register a single tackle. Even Jared said after that he sucked.

B_Ambuehl
09-09-2008, 04:13 AM
A defensive lineman doesn't necessarily have to make tackles to be effective against the run. In the first half G.B. tried to run outside of him several times but he was taking on blocks and stringing out runs to the sideline, something that doesn't showup in the stat book. Notice G.B. consistently ran away from his side of the field in the 2nd half.

Boris The Great
09-09-2008, 04:33 AM
Yeah, Allen was there on the field taking up some space. He managed to run in the general direction of the ball carrier. But its a big leap from that to saying that he played well.

MIAdragon
09-09-2008, 05:11 AM
Allen played well tonight against the run.

Really? they seemed to run at him all night.

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 07:27 AM
But inferringthat the packers have the best tackle tanderm in the league is stupid...

No it's not. The Packers are the one team (as I mentioned before) of the ones you listed who were CONSISTENTLY in top 5 for sacks allowed. They have been good and bad during that stretch also. They are better than the Seahawks who have only Jones.

Chiefnj2
09-09-2008, 07:30 AM
It really doesn't matter how Allen does as a Viking. He was very good as a Chief and the Chiefs will likely need to burn a draft pick to replace him.

bkkcoh
09-09-2008, 09:03 AM
they were saying last night that he didn't do much against GB last year in KC. Why would anyone expect a huge improvement from last year.

Fish
09-09-2008, 09:06 AM
they were saying last night that he didn't do much against GB last year in KC. Why would anyone expect a huge improvement from last year.

Because he's the highest paid defensive player of all tiiiiiiiiimes?

:shrug:

bkkcoh
09-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Because he's the highest paid defensive player of all tiiiiiiiiimes?

:shrug:

The size of the bank account doesn't mean you are better or not. :banghead:

:D

Brock
09-09-2008, 09:09 AM

Because he's surrounded by talent?

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 09:11 AM
I guess Jared decided to disappear for entire games this year, and not just the second half?

Big time players - make big time plays - in big time games.

BFD if he racks up 3 sacks against Detroit.

He was paid to make a difference in big games like this, and he was invisible.

Brock
09-09-2008, 09:13 AM
I guess Jared decided to disappear for entire games this year, and not just the second half?

Big time players - make big time plays - in big time games.

BFD if he racks up 3 sacks against Detroit.

He was paid to make a difference in big games like this, and he was invisible.

I watched him the whole game. Clifton basically manhandled him the whole game one on one.

Fish
09-09-2008, 09:19 AM
The size of the bank account doesn't mean you are better or not. :banghead:

:D

That is true.... but the size of the bank account does mean there are much higher expectations placed on you. Expectations that Allen has yet to come close to reaching.

BigRock
09-28-2008, 08:02 PM
FUNNY VIKE FAN QUOTES, the Week 4 edition:

Jared Allen looked pretty good today.

I'm referring, of course, to his mullet when the camera caught him on the sidelines. Hey, the guy might bring nothing to the table this year, but at least he gets an article in the Pioneer Press about how he's bringing his mullet back! Gosh, he's such a character.

He may wind up leading the league.....not in sacks, but the "jumping offside" crown is well within his grasp

Actually, the biggest disappointment with Allen has been his play against the run...he was supposed to be very good against the run, and so far as a Viking, he has been obliterated via the run...

That one's not funny, just FYI.

Where are all the Allen defenders? Telling us about how his mullet gives him super powers?

Don't question Allen. The fans on this board will crucify you. C'mon! Allen is so... COOL and OUT THERE!

You know how birds poop on statues? Its because statues don't move so they can't avoid the poop. Well, Collins is a statue in the pocket and Allen isn't even close enough to poop on him. He'd have to fling his poop from 5 feet away and hope some gets in Collins eyes.

He's getting dominated one on one by Michael Roos. MICHAEL F'N ROOS. Oh but remember when he signed his contract, and he had them add an extra $69 to the total? LOL! 69! What a great trade we made!

Annnnnd the best one (barely beating the poop thing):

maybe we should bench him and get an aging veteran

Hammock Parties
09-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Michael Roos is actually pretty good. In fact, he ate Allen's lunch last year, too.

Hootie
09-28-2008, 08:05 PM
Yikes. I won't believe he just had a contract year because he was really, really, really amazing last year. Maybe he's just pressing?

Anyways, I'm ok with what we got in return.

boogblaster
09-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Allen is quality he'll preform soon ...

Basileus777
09-28-2008, 08:10 PM
FUNNY VIKE FAN QUOTES, the Week 4 edition:

That one's not funny, just FYI.

Annnnnd the best one (barely beating the poop thing):

Link?

MIAdragon
09-28-2008, 08:13 PM
"Actually, the biggest disappointment with Allen has been his play against the run...he was supposed to be very good against the run, and so far as a Viking, he has been obliterated via the run..."

LMAO

BigRock
09-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Link?

There's no one link, I got 'em from multiple threads on multiple Vikes' boards. Usually the threads that have Allen's name in the subject contain the most gold, but there's gems buried in game threads and whatnot now and then.

Ultra Peanut
09-28-2008, 08:24 PM
<center>Gosh, He's Such a Character:
The Jared Allen Story</center>

Frazod
09-28-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm loving this. Looks like the Viqueens got themselves the defensive equivalent of Herschel Walker. LMAO

BigRock
10-12-2008, 03:01 PM
FUNNY VIKES FAN QUOTE - week 6:

There's not a lot of funny bitterness to be found when the Vikings win, but this one was too good to pass up.

Is this even true? I didn't see the game.

LOL so Detroit's QB steps out of the back of the endzone like a moron, and Allen gets credited with a sack for being in the nearby area? Wow. If every QB we play the rest of the way does the same thing, Allen might get those 15 sacks yet!

Sure-Oz
10-12-2008, 03:03 PM
There's not a lot of funny bitterness to be found when the Vikings win, but this one was too good to pass up.

Is this even true? I didn't see the game.

Yeah their QB ran across the back end of the endzone white line and didnt even know he was back there....he was still trying to make a play running latterly across the back of the endzone lol Jared was near him

Chiefs Pantalones
10-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah their QB ran across the back end of the endzone white line and didnt even know he was back there....he was still trying to make a play running latterly across the back of the endzone lol Jared was near him

I saw that, that was funny as shit! That's definitely going to be on the next volume of NFL Follies ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
10-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Jared's come down with a very serious case of payola.

blueballs
10-12-2008, 03:25 PM
He can skin a fan base
and gut a team's cap
country boy can survive

Reerun_KC
10-12-2008, 03:27 PM
funny LJ got a ton of cash and can pout better than anyone...

blueballs
10-12-2008, 03:30 PM
I really
really
don't get all the LJ hate

Reerun_KC
10-12-2008, 03:41 PM
I really
really
don't get all the JA hate

FYP

Beats me... The dude wanted out of KC... Can you blame him?

Mojo Rising
11-30-2008, 08:40 PM
This was written before being shut again this week.

First, we need to put this in perspective. The Chiefs have six sacks. Of course, that’s last in the NFL. The Chiefs have six sacks. There are 19 individual players in the NFL who have at least that many. The Chiefs have six sacks. Derrick Thomas once had seven sacks in a single game. The Chiefs are on pace for nine sacks all year, and that would be an NFL record. The current record is held by the 1982 Indianapolis Colts, who had 11 sacks that year. And that was in a strike-shortened, nine-game season.

Yeah, Chiefs really don't miss Allen.

At least the Hunts saved all of the money it would have cost to keep him. The risk of him being suspended and ruining the Chiefs cap space doesn't have much teeth unless they were planning on paying him $35+ mil this year.

OnTheWarpath15
11-30-2008, 08:47 PM
This was written before being shut again this week.

First, we need to put this in perspective. The Chiefs have six sacks. Of course, that’s last in the NFL. The Chiefs have six sacks. There are 19 individual players in the NFL who have at least that many. The Chiefs have six sacks. Derrick Thomas once had seven sacks in a single game. The Chiefs are on pace for nine sacks all year, and that would be an NFL record. The current record is held by the 1982 Indianapolis Colts, who had 11 sacks that year. And that was in a strike-shortened, nine-game season.

Yeah, Chiefs really don't miss Allen.

At least the Hunts saved all of the money it would have cost to keep him. The risk of him being suspended and ruining the Chiefs cap space doesn't have much teeth unless they were planning on paying him $35+ mil this year.

Do they miss him? Sure.

But are we better off in the long run by getting 3 players for him, one of which has already cemented his spot as the anchor of our OL for the next decade?

We managed 4 wins WITH him having a career year.

We have 2 without him, received 3 players and saved $50-60M in the process.

Unless Albert somehow shits the bed for the rest of his career, there's nothing Allen can do that convinces me we didn't get the better end of that deal.

Hell, I've said before - I'd take Albert over Allen, straight up.

Charles and Morgan are just icing on the cake.

Thig Lyfe
11-30-2008, 08:50 PM
He went to Jared!

evolve27
11-30-2008, 09:24 PM
He's having a good game today.

blueballs
11-30-2008, 09:33 PM
money could not save that marriage

boogblaster
11-30-2008, 09:34 PM
The deal was sweet for JA ... but still wished we had him ...

notorious
11-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Make that 3 sacks tonight.

Rain Man
11-30-2008, 10:26 PM
(Sigh.)

notorious
11-30-2008, 10:28 PM
The announcers just said Allen "drinks in life" and "he is going to celebrate til' Tuesday". ROFL

Mojo Rising
11-30-2008, 10:36 PM
The deal was sweet for JA ... but still wished we had him ...

He deserved the cash. Why, as a fan would not, wouldn't you have wanted him?

This was a major blunder by management. And, ownership to allow it to happen.

TEX
12-01-2008, 02:19 AM
repay the Vikes with anything tonight. Not one sack and very little of anything.

Maybe he caught a case of Eric Hicks disease.

Um...maybe you did...Did you happen to se what he did tonight???
JA is one of the best pass rushing DE's in the league. The Chiefs were fools to trade him. When they paid L.J. the year before, I knew JA's days in KC were numbered. No way the Chiefs were going to pay both. They made the wrong choice. No way you pay a RB that kind of $$$, especially one in his late 20's coming off a season in which he carried the ball a record number of times, when a younger DE can play at a high level for 10 years. Just plain stupid. :shake:

RedThat
12-01-2008, 02:27 AM

He wanted out.

he was not happy in KC and wasnt gonna stay there.

Nothing else matters.

Mojo Rising
12-01-2008, 02:52 AM
He wanted out.

Nothing else matters.

BS. The Chiefs held all of the cards. They could have franchised him. It wasn't Allen's choice.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Oh noz!! We only got a Franchise LT (that our fans had been bitching about since we lost Roaf), two other solid players, saved 40 million bucks, and don't have to worry about losing a guy who didn't want to be here and was one strike away from sitting out a year.

royr17
12-01-2008, 06:21 AM
Hey, btw isnt Glenn Dorseys contract like 50 million with a 22 million signing bonus ?

King_Chief_Fan
12-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Oh noz!! We only got a Franchise LT (that our fans had been bitching about since we lost Roaf), two other solid players, saved 40 million bucks, and don't have to worry about losing a guy who didn't want to be here and was one strike away from sitting out a year.

this is probably the smartest post you ever made:clap:

Mama Hip Rockets
12-01-2008, 11:43 PM
He wanted out.

Nothing else matters.

he wanted out cause they wouldn't give him a contract.

EyePod
12-02-2008, 08:14 AM

Completely stupid. Why would you pay someone that much money when he didn't want to play for you, and you are going to be shitty anyways? There's no point! Look at the Rams. You think they're happy that they're paying Stephen Jackson that much right now?

King_Chief_Fan
12-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Completely stupid. Why would you pay someone that much money when he didn't want to play for you, and you are going to be shitty anyways? There's no point! Look at the Rams. You think they're happy that they're paying Stephen Jackson that much right now?

Look at the Chiefs, they can't be happy with what they are paying LJ for his performance.

The team was 4-12 with Jared. Trading him to pick up three other players made all the sense in the world. Those young players are developing and in a couple of years, it will be Jared who?

Cormac
12-02-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm not in support of trading good players, but I think KC did very well this time, considering. There were too many risks in keeping JA and we seem to have gotten a pretty good return. This is probably one of those trades that worked out well for both teams. Hey, it happens. I'll take it.

I just can't believe that a rookie OG from college who missed all of training camp is playing well at LT in the NFL.

Chiefnj2
12-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Look at the Chiefs, they can't be happy with what they are paying LJ for his performance.

The team was 4-12 with Jared. Trading him to pick up three other players made all the sense in the world. Those young players are developing and in a couple of years, it will be Jared who?

The way KC has struggled on defense the last 8 years, in a couple of years it will likely be "I can't believe they haven't found a replacement for Allen yet."

El Jefe
12-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Walter jones IS better that both those guys combined sorry... Other two perhaps... Brown is a monster aswell... although injury prone perhaps...

DeMarcus Ware ate Walter's lunch all day on Thanksgiving. He absolutely dominated him all game long.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-02-2008, 09:04 AM
The fact remains that I've never seen Jared Allen have a good game against a Pro Bowl Caliber LT.

I've seen him get his ass whipped by Jonathon Ogden, Walter Jones, Tarik Glenn, among others.

Although Roaf (IMO the GOAT) dominated Freeney, Dwight has at least had great games against the likes of Ogden, and showed that he can compete against the best. Jared is pretty good and beating up on the John St. Clair's and Matt Lepsis' of the world, but that doesn't mean that he's as good as his sack total would have you believe.

BigChiefFan
12-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Completely stupid. Why would you pay someone that much money when he didn't want to play for you, and you are going to be shitty anyways? There's no point! Look at the Rams. You think they're happy that they're paying Stephen Jackson that much right now?Yes, I'm sure they wish they were worse than they currently are and had even more holes to fill by adding quality HB to the list of players to replace.

unothadeal
12-02-2008, 10:40 AM
The fact remains that I've never seen Jared Allen have a good game against a Pro Bowl Caliber LT.

I've seen him get his ass whipped by Jonathon Ogden, Walter Jones, Tarik Glenn, among others.

Although Roaf (IMO the GOAT) dominated Freeney, Dwight has at least had great games against the likes of Ogden, and showed that he can compete against the best. Jared is pretty good and beating up on the John St. Clair's and Matt Lepsis' of the world, but that doesn't mean that he's as good as his sack total would have you believe.

I wish I could see the practice tapes of Roaf vs. Allen:D

Chiefnj2
12-02-2008, 10:49 AM

Says the guy who thought Vernon Gholston was the pass rusher to build the team around.

Brock
12-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Says the guy who thought Vernon Gholston was the pass rusher to build the team around.

Gholston another rookie bust?

jidar
12-02-2008, 11:15 AM

Is that the new measure of how good a DE is? He has to dominate all pro LTs?
To me, this looks like you want to say Allen sucks so you keep raising the bar until he does.

chiefsngop
12-02-2008, 06:10 PM
I still believe we're going to have to wait a few years to truly analyze the JA trade.

We'll have to compare Albert's career here, with Allen's there.

I don't think you can figure Charles into the equation when assesing the value of the trade. Yeah, we got Charles out of a draft pick from the Allen trade, but we're going to have to burn a draft pick replacing Allen, so that cancels out any "bonus pick" that we might have had. (We can thank Tamba for forcing our hand here)

It's gotta be a heads up comparison between Albert and Allen, after the next 3 or 4 seasons are in the books.

My money's on Albert.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2008, 06:35 PM

Actually even Lepsis ate Allen's lunch quite a bit.

No way Allen was worth all that coin.

The Franchise
12-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Let's see how Allen does without the Williams boys next to him.

BigRock
12-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Let's see how Allen does without the Williams boys next to him.

He had 15 sacks with our DTs last year. He's probably familiar with having to do it alone.

jidar
12-02-2008, 08:30 PM
DeMarcus Ware ate Walter's lunch all day on Thanksgiving. He absolutely dominated him all game long.

which was absolutely remarkable given the fact that it's the only time I ever recall anyone giving Walter Jones a good game. Ever.
Probably it's the only time it's ever happened.
On a Seattle forum I was reading they had clips of Water Jones limping around during warmups so apparently he was hurt.

OctoberFart
12-19-2008, 11:34 PM
14.5 to 9 WINNER JARED ALLEN

OctoberFart
10-21-2009, 01:07 AM
How did this thread end?

Red Dawg
10-21-2009, 07:08 AM
Maybe I was a little quick to judge.

DAMNIT!

CoMoChief
10-21-2009, 07:44 AM

DAMNIT!

yeah I'd say so. ROFL

Reerun_KC
10-21-2009, 07:46 AM

DAMNIT!

It was just the jilted Girlfriend symdrome...

Its okay...