PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Found this on the Patriotplanet, it's mean

Red Dawg
09-08-2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=37291

I wasn't attacking them for all you classy people. Just reading but this is vicous even beyond me.

Red Dawg
09-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Weaksses over than banned him already. Sissy's!

Fishpicker
09-08-2008, 08:47 PM
that's not weak, its right on. If people go trolling the Pats board, they get banned. if the person who admins/moderates this board had even a modicum of control, the same thing would happen here.

Frazod
09-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, they take out the trash quickly over there.

Wish there was more of that here.

StcChief
09-08-2008, 08:52 PM
should have seen this coming....but a clean hit by Pollard saying it's Karma is kinda dumb....

morphius
09-08-2008, 09:04 PM
that's not weak, its right on. If people go trolling the Pats board, they get banned. if the person who admins/moderates this board had even a modicum of control, the same thing would happen here.
Well, with this BB starting because of a freedom of speech battle with another entity, our hands are a bit more tied. A couple of us were talking today about wanting to just go around and ban some of the idiots today.

Frazod
09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Well, with this BB starting because of a freedom of speech battle with another entity, our hands are a bit more tied. A couple of us were talking today about wanting to just go around and ban some of the idiots today.

I have a list.

keg in kc
09-08-2008, 09:18 PM
I have a list.Anybody with more than 1000 posts in DC would be a good start.

Fishpicker
09-08-2008, 09:19 PM

well at least you're willing to pay some lip service. Ultimately you are better off letting the trolls run amok. I've set up and run bulletin boards before, trolls are often preternatural in their ability to ruin everyone else' experience.

KCwolf
09-08-2008, 09:22 PM
I have a list.

There is a ton of pre-mature ejactulation around here......

Buck
09-08-2008, 09:26 PM
lmao, this thread randomly reminded me of the time we all mega-trolled some Dolphins message board. That was the best.

Dartgod
09-08-2008, 09:26 PM
This place was started because the moderators at the KC Star BB were banning posters for any topics not related to football.

Banning a few idiots for being classless jerks and giving all Chiefs fans a bad name is in no way the same thing.

morphius
09-08-2008, 09:28 PM
well at least you're willing to pay some lip service. Ultimately you are better off letting the trolls run amok. I've set up and run bulletin boards before, trolls are often preternatural in their ability to ruin everyone else' experience.
We walk a fine line, 'cause any time any admin has stepped up to do stuff about idiots the admins have been attacked until they finally just say screw it. I'd argue that we do a good job with real trolls, idiots on the other hand we have had to settle with adding ignore features and the like to let people take care of it themselves.

luv
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM
We walk a fine line, 'cause any time any admin has stepped up to do stuff about idiots the admins have been attacked until they finally just say screw it. I'd argue that we do a good job with real trolls, idiots on the other hand we have had to settle with adding ignore features and the like to let people take care of it themselves.

So, trolls are always idiots, but idiots aren't always trolls?

Dartgod
09-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Seriously?

I'm no troll....

morphius
09-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Yup, I'm sure 80% of the people think I am an idiot...

Dartgod
09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Yup, I'm sure 80% of the people think I am an idiot...
I'm no troll....
Neither are you. :D

Buck
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Weird, I'm a troll, but I'm not an idiot.

Your theory is flawed.

Bugeater
09-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah, they take out the trash quickly over there.

Wish there was more of that here.
Apparently they make up for that by allowing the biggest, gaudiest sigs you want.

morphius
09-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Weird, I'm a troll, but I'm not an idiot.

Your theory is flawed.
Well, being a Charger's fan, I'm still debating whether you really exist or if you are just a figment of my imagination. In fact I don't even talk about you in fear that someone will think I'm seeing things.

Undertaker #59
09-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Weaksses over than banned him already. Sissy's!

I don't visit here often enough to know how your troll situation is here, but with the success the Patriots have had over the last few years, we get a fair number of trolls, and have to deal with them quickly or we will be overrun with useless posts. Some get banned, most only demoted to our smack forum.

Frazod
09-09-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't visit here often enough to know how your troll situation is here, but with the success the Patriots have had over the last few years, we get a fair number of trolls, and have to deal with them quickly or we will be overrun with useless posts. Some get banned, most only demoted to our smack forum.

The people who were being the biggest douches over there are generally considered to be pretty big douches here.

Funny how that works.

Try not to judge us based on them.

Undertaker #59
09-09-2008, 09:21 AM
The people who were being the biggest douches over there are generally considered to be pretty big douches here.

Funny how that works.

Try not to judge us based on them.

Good to know, but I would never judge CP by anything that happened this week. I've been hanging around long enough to really enjoy a lot of the posters here.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Good to know, but I would never judge CP by anything that happened this week. I've been hanging around long enough to really enjoy a lot of the posters here.

Hey, they won't let me speak over there any more. Whats up with that. I started ONE thread and its going to the Hall of Classics. I can be a valuable asset with plenty of knowledge.

Undertaker #59
09-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Hey, they won't let me speak over there any more. Whats up with that. I started ONE thread and its going to the Hall of Classics. I can be a valuable asset with plenty of knowledge.

It was a great thread too.

Unfortunately, you got caught up in a rash of trolls at once and got assclowned by one of the other mods after your hysterectomy comment in a serious thread about Belichick's press conference and Brady's status yesterday. (we have a lot of users who are not local and rely on threads like that for up to the minute updates) You can still post in this forum: http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15

If you really want to hang around PatriotsPlanet and not troll, it is certainly not out of the question that your account could be restored.

Redrum_69
09-09-2008, 09:52 AM

or how bout just limit the number of threads they can create in a 24 hour period

Skip Towne
09-09-2008, 09:57 AM

You flatter yourself. Nobody cares about hog jism. :p

Undertaker #59
09-09-2008, 09:59 AM
You flatter yourself. Nobody cares about hog jism. :p

No, I WILL be moving that thread to our classics forum. It was a riot.

Skip Towne
09-09-2008, 10:00 AM
No, I WILL be moving that thread to our classics forum. It was a riot.

Yep, he is pretty funny.

gblowfish
09-09-2008, 10:07 AM
They might want to put this in their Hall of Classics too:

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/09/08/our-tom-brady-conspiracy-theory/

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2008, 10:14 AM
It was a great thread too.

Unfortunately, you got caught up in a rash of trolls at once and got assclowned by one of the other mods after your hysterectomy comment in a serious thread about Belichick's press conference and Brady's status yesterday. (we have a lot of users who are not local and rely on threads like that for up to the minute updates) You can still post in this forum: http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15

If you really want to hang around PatriotsPlanet and not troll, it is certainly not out of the question that your account could be restored.

There's a lot of fun people on that board with a great sense of humour, but if the mods are gonna be that sensitive I'll never fit in. I guess the Pat's have been too good too long.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2008, 10:16 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nlgE5TKXWsA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nlgE5TKXWsA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Undertaker #59
09-09-2008, 10:19 AM
There's a lot of fun people on that board with a great sense of humour, but if the mods are gonna be that sensitive I'll never fit in. I guess the Pat's have been too good too long.

I am not sure how much of it is sensitivity and how much was just bad timing. But if you want to give it a shot after things have settled down a bit, feel free to stop by and we'll see how things are.