PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm going to go ahead and call it

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 09:27 PM
We're going to DESTROY the Raiders this week. They don't look improved AT ALL, and in fact they are probably worse. Their defense still sucks and they can't throw the ball for shit.

This is our home opener and their first road game. Russell will throw AT LEAST one interception, and Huard will move the offense up and down the field all day. Bowe and LJ will rape, Charles will bust at least one big run.

Chiefs BIG over the Raiders on Sunday. BOOK IT!

teedubya
09-08-2008, 09:29 PM
well, maybe we will draft 3rd.

I think the Rams and Raiders are worse than us.

petegz28
Chiefs should win 9-3.

KcMizzou
If we can't beat these fools... Good Lord. :shake:

DeezNutz
Although they're looking very Raider-like at the moment, I don't think they're going to have a problem running the ball on Sunday.

KcMizzou
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM
I wonder if Autumnwind will drop by tonight.

luv
09-08-2008, 09:31 PM

If he does, I'm sure he'll have a good reason as to why they lost.

Basileus777
09-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Even Devard Darling could have a good game with Deangelo Hall covering him.

Coach
09-08-2008, 09:32 PM
If we can't beat these fools... Good Lord. :shake:

I have my doubts. I really do. That sour taste in my mouth is still fresh from the Chiefs loss against the Raiders at Arrowhead, and the coaching really costed the Chiefs that game, IIRC.

So yeah, I am a bit concerned, especially with Herman F**king Edwards in the helm, and Damon Hutard on the field....

FAX
09-08-2008, 09:32 PM
They look awful tonight, that's for sure. Absolutely horrific. By all rights, we should spank them soundly. I fear, though, that Herm will find a way to keep it close so we have a chance to pull out a victory at the end.

FAX

Skip Towne
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
If we beat them at all it won't be by much. Herm will see to that.

StcChief
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
don't say it he can hear it all the way to Faiderland.

Moobs
09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Next Sunday, a cripple fight in front of 78,000.

Mecca
09-08-2008, 09:38 PM
They're gonna run all over us that alone means we won't destroy them....

Basileus777
09-08-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't think we are capable of destroying any team without forcing a bunch of fluke TOs. We might beat the Raiders, but our offense isn't really capable of putting up enough points to destroy them.

Hootie
09-08-2008, 09:44 PM
there is no way we can lose to this team...

We should win by at least 10. No joke. They are god friggin' awful.

Hootie
09-08-2008, 09:45 PM

Disagreed.

We are better against the run than Denver.

They might get yards, I don't doubt that...but wow, we are a better team than the Raiders...they look...disgustingly bad.

corandval
09-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Same old Raiders, they beat themselves!

Mecca
09-08-2008, 09:58 PM
there is no way we can lose to this team...

We should win by at least 10. No joke. They are god friggin' awful.

If you asked someone who had no interest in either team they'd say both teams are about equally bad.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 09:58 PM
If you asked someone who had no interest in either team they'd say both teams are about equally bad.

Yeah the Raiders would TOTALLY lose by 7 in New England.

Basileus777
09-08-2008, 10:00 PM

Thats going a bit far. Tonights game has even people with no interest in the Chiefs/Raiders laughing at Oakland.

talastan
09-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Wow I wasn't watching the game but looking on the play by play at NFL.com, OMG the Faiders are really sucking it up. Deanglo Hall is leading their defense in tackles (6). You know it isn't a good sign when your CB is leading in tackles....

luv
09-08-2008, 10:05 PM

You must have ZERO faith in this team. I watched the game yesterday. I watched the game tonight. I don't know half of what people on here know, and I can still see that the "us" from yesterday would beat the "them" from tonight. DO you ever see anything good? Anything at all?

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 10:05 PM
You must have ZERO faith in this team. I watched the game yesterday. I watched the game tonight. I don't know half of what people on here know, and I can still see that the "us" from yesterday would beat the "them" from tonight. DO you ever see anything good? Anything at all?

he doesnt

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 10:06 PM
It's sad when luv knows more about football than Mecca.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 10:08 PM

i dont know if i (or luv)would go THAT FAR, but mecca is sure one jaded ****er, oh yeah NO OFFENSE LUV

jjchieffan
09-08-2008, 10:08 PM

:shake:

luv
09-08-2008, 10:11 PM

I don't know more. I'm just not so pessimistic.

Dave Lane
09-08-2008, 10:13 PM
God they suck!

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 10:13 PM
If we lose next week I will find a new team. THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE LOSING TO THE RAIDERS. NO WAY.

RJ
09-08-2008, 10:14 PM

I did not see the Chiefs game. Did they honestly look as bad as the raiders do tonight?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2008, 10:14 PM
KC at least put up a fight in NE, the Faiders are getting flat out embarrased at HOME.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2008, 10:15 PM
I did not see the Chiefs game. Did they honestly look as bad as the raiders do tonight?

Umm, not even close.

SAUTO
09-08-2008, 10:17 PM
NO WAY

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Now it looks like we may get to face their backup left tackle! Hali might actually get a sack!

luv
09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
If we lose next week I will find a new team. THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE LOSING TO THE RAIDERS. NO WAY.

Now don't you wish you had decided to come up for the bash and go to the game?

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Now don't you wish you had decided to come up for the bash and go to the game?

Kinda.

Buck
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Im gonna say 27-7 Chiefs

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 10:22 PM
You're giving them a touchdown?

I'll give them two field goals.

Buck
09-08-2008, 10:22 PM
You're giving them a touchdown?

I'll give them two field goals.

Damon Huard will throw a pick 6.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Damon Huard will throw a pick 6.

He might throw an interception, but the DB would fumble, we would pick it up and run it in for our own touchdown.

Basileus777
09-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Now it looks like we may get to face their backup left tackle! Hali might actually get a sack!

Their backup can't be much (if any) worse than Kwame Harris.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-08-2008, 10:46 PM
LMAO @ Raiders. It dont matter how much talent they have, they will still be the team that has won a measly 19 games since 2002.

tk13
09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
No offense, but we didn't look like 1/10th as bad as the Raiders do tonight. They look completely undisciplined. We at least played a very, very good team. I know it's fun for some of you people to be pessimistic but we should at least win against these guys. Bad, bad sign if we don't.

Mecca
09-08-2008, 10:59 PM
As far as faith goes, it's a bad team, you have no idea which one is going to show up....if you asked me if they should win I'd tell you yea, if you asked me if I was confident I'd tell you no, it's what happens with bad/young teams.

The Raiders are one of the teams on the schedule the Chiefs can beat but that's because they are both bad which means you don't really know what will happen both teams are inconsistent.

I won't be surprised if they win or lose, it's a tossup in my view, and acting overly confident and saying things like "destroy" is funny to me. The Chiefs aren't even as close to as good as the Broncos right now, I doubt they can destroy anyone, if the Chiefs score 30+ in any game I'll be stunned this offense is not good.

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Chiefs could be in a 3 way tie for first come Sunday evening.

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 01:50 AM
We're going to DESTROY the Raiders this week. They don't look improved AT ALL, and in fact they are probably worse. Their defense still sucks and they can't throw the ball for shit.

This is our home opener and their first road game. Russell will throw AT LEAST one interception, and Huard will move the offense up and down the field all day. Bowe and LJ will rape, Charles will bust at least one big run.

Good I'm putting money on Oakland now because I like their chances. Nobody makes worse predictions that you. I'll go bump your thread from last year now.

Warrior5
09-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Good I'm putting money on Oakland now because I like their chances. Nobody makes worse predictions that you. I'll go bump your thread from last year now.

You have to be related to GoChiefs in some way...you guys act like rival siblings.

Do you write articles for Facepaint Illustrated?

Nightfyre
09-09-2008, 02:50 AM

Wow. You do realize that Oakland's strength is the rushing attack, which they were forced to abandon due to Denver outpacing them early? This will not be a blowout if we can't get a 10 point advantage. Book it.

Mecca
09-09-2008, 02:51 AM
Wow. You do realize that Oakland's strength is the rushing attack, which they were forced to abandon due to Denver outpacing them early? This will not be a blowout if we can't get a 10 point advantage. Book it.

Pretty much, and the Chiefs were having issues with a team that is a pass first team running on them.

Nightfyre
09-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Pretty much, and the Chiefs were having issues with a team that is a pass first team running on them.

I'm all the happier for it. Hell I wouldn't mind an 0-16 season. That would guarantee we get the best of whatever we want in the draft. I'm actually watching college this year in anticipation. Also, 0-16 could lead to a house cleaning this year, which is most certainly the most important first step to success for this organization.

ChiefaRoo
09-09-2008, 03:13 AM

Good, because I already bet one of your nuts KC will win.

09-09-2008, 03:29 AM
I have my doubts. I really do. That sour taste in my mouth is still fresh from the Chiefs loss against the Raiders at Arrowhead, and the coaching really costed the Chiefs that game, IIRC.

So yeah, I am a bit concerned, especially with Herman F**king Edwards in the helm, and Damon Hutard on the field....
To Herm, this is "just another game." I can honestly say, I HATE that remark.:cuss:

09-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Kinda.
Not too late. heh

09-09-2008, 03:34 AM
I'm all the happier for it. Hell I wouldn't mind an 0-16 season. That would guarantee we get the best of whatever we want in the draft. I'm actually watching college this year in anticipation. Also, 0-16 could lead to a house cleaning this year, which is most certainly the most important first step to success for this organization.
Great, we will take Chase Daniel in the 3rd.:doh!:

B_Ambuehl
09-09-2008, 03:44 AM
I think it's too early to say the Raiders are definitely as bad as they looked last night. There offense looked bad, but that's mainly due to dropped passes and penalties. They struggled against Denvers running game, but the majority of teams struggle against Denver's running game. They had 8 men up in the box all night which left their secondary exposed.

Chances are we won't have half the success offensively as Denver did and one thing they can do is run the ball. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them come into K.C. and kick our asses. Oughta be a decent game between 2 lower tier teams anyway.

Ugly Duck
09-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Looked to me like Oakland was not prepared to step out onto an actual gameday field last night. It could be that we just absolutely suck and are the worst team in the league.... or it could be that we just haven't learned to play together as a team yet. Will they suddenly get it together by next week & actually execute? Or are they just gawdawful & will Art Shell their way though the entire season? I'll have to see the game at SparrowHead before I run any more smaq.....

P.S. red for embarrassment & tiny script for mousy voice

Zouk
09-09-2008, 04:28 AM
Rare time I agree with Mecca. We are not good enough to blow anyone away right now. In November and December maybe, but right now - I severely doubt it. I see a close game.

09-09-2008, 04:31 AM
Average margin of victory for either team over the last 8 years is 6.75 points. That includes the rare blowout.

Demonpenz
09-09-2008, 06:46 AM
brown chicken brown cow!

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 07:11 AM
Not too late. heh

Yeah. I'm going to see what's available.

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 07:19 AM

You say all this but have proved time and time again you lack real football knowledge to break it down and say why you really think it will happen.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 07:26 AM
You say all this but have proved time and time again you lack real football knowledge to break it down and say why you really think it will happen.

1. Your defensive line so so god awful that you lack both a pass rush and a run defense. Your interior line is disgustingly bad. Tommy Kelly duped the Raiders out of that contract. The Chiefs will have success running the ball and the pass protection will be good, especially from the left side. McIntosh may have problems again but I expect them to be minor.

2. You have no receivers. When Ronald Curry is the best guy you're running out there, you're in trouble. The Chiefs' pass rush isn't good, but Oakland's line is so terrible - again - that our defensive tackles are simply going to dominate this contest. I expect Hali to get multiple pressures and at least one sack. Oakland might have the worst left tackle in the league. Is Harris out? I haven't looked yet.

3. Half your team just doesn't care. You could see it in their body language last night after the Broncos went up 17-0. They'll pack it in at the first sign of failure. The Raiders are a collection of horrible talent run by horrible coaching headed up by a horrible front office. They spent gobs of money this offseason and remain THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL.

Meanwhile we actually improved and Arrowhead is going to look like Mount Everest to your team next week, especially JaMarcus Russell.

Your ass...is toast.

Ugly Duck
09-09-2008, 07:27 AM
You say all this but have proved time and time again you lack real football knowledge

He's smarter than you think, Autumn. If he's wrong & KC loses, no one rags on him for the reasons that you cited. If he's right & KC wins BIG! then he can claim genious. Its a no-lose/win game.

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 07:31 AM
1. Your defensive line so so god awful that you lack both a pass rush and a run defense. Your interior line is disgustingly bad. Tommy Kelly duped the Raiders out of that contract. The Chiefs will have success running the ball and the pass protection will be good, especially from the left side. McIntosh may have problems again but I expect them to be minor.

2. You have no receivers. When Ronald Curry is the best guy you're running out there, you're in trouble. The Chiefs' pass rush isn't good, but Oakland's line is so terrible - again - that our defensive tackles are simply going to dominate this contest. I expect Hali to get multiple pressures and at least one sack. Oakland might have the worst left tackle in the league. Is Harris out? I haven't looked yet.

3. Half your team just doesn't care. You could see it in their body language last night after the Broncos went up 17-0. They'll pack it in at the first sign of failure. The Raiders are a collection of horrible talent run by horrible coaching headed up by a horrible front office. They spent gobs of money this offseason and remain THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL.

Meanwhile we actually improved and Arrowhead is going to look like Mount Everest to your team next week, especially JaMarcus Russell.

Your ass...is toast.

You are still a foreigner that still lacks any real football knowledge. Even with all the above mentioned (which are the obvious) the game is going to be close and not a blowout like you predict. You just keep that close game vs the Matt Cassel led pats as you stick to lean on with the Queefs. Down in your heart you know KC loses by 20+ if Brady wasn't hurt.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 07:33 AM
You are still a foreigner that still lacks any real football knowledge. Even with all the above mentioned (which are the obvious) the game is going to be close and not a blowout like you predict. You just keep that close game vs the Matt Cassel led pats as you stick to lean on with the KC Chiefs (the best team ever). Down in your heart you know KC loses by 20+ if Brady wasn't hurt.

LOL...stop taking your cues from Florida Bronco.

This game is not going to be close. Eddie Royal just DESTROYED your corners. Hell, Devard Darling might get 2 catches this week instead of 1.

NY CHIEF
09-09-2008, 08:06 AM
Whats the stat on 1st time QB'S w-l at arrowhead something like 1-20????

OctoberFart
09-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Whats the stat on 1st time QB'S w-l at arrowhead something like 1-20????

Who's the 1 Cutler?

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 08:56 AM
A lot of people setting themselves up for a HUGE disappointment...

We're not capable of "blowing out" anyone, much less the Raiders - who we ALWAYS play don to the wire. ALWAYS.

We're also not going to have the luxury Denver did of forcing Oakland from their running game by getting a big lead.

We gave up 5 yards per carry on Sunday to Lawrence Maroney and Sammy ****ing Morris. Fargas (And McFadden if healthy) are going to be licking their chops.

This game is a toss up, at best.

Fish
09-09-2008, 09:03 AM
I fully expect the Raiders to look all-world next weekend at Arrowhead, regardless of the home opener crapfest we saw last night.

That's just the way it works.....

Brock
09-09-2008, 09:04 AM
Gochiefs said it, bet the farm the other way.

boogblaster
09-09-2008, 09:22 AM
This game should get us in the Win column .. But no blow-out .. Usually a down to the wire game ....

vailpass
09-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Damon Huard.

Buehler445
09-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Goddamn it Gochiefs. Our team is HORRIBLE.

I'm with Mecca and OTW. Our offensive machine is running without any bearings. We're gonna cram LJ for 2 yards on first and second down and Huard will throw to TG in triple coverage on third down the first 8 posessions. Anybody predicting a blowout with that crap offensive scheme is lucid.

We can't put out points like the Donko bitches can, and the Faid always seems to bring it.

I fully anticipate a much more refined team because now they are embarrassed and they don't want that to happen again.

IMO the only chance we have is defensive dominance and/or turnovers. We can score, but its not going to be at will. Like every other ****ing game, our D has to cover for the offensive ineptitude.

We're also poised for a big letdown from last weeks effort. We played well against a monster, we may not come out with as much fire against a bottom dweller.

Posted via Mobile Device

StcChief
09-09-2008, 09:30 AM
where is the Chan Gailey refined O plays?

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Goddamn it Gochiefs. Our team is HORRIBLE.

I know our defense is better than Denver's. There's no question.

They will set up our offense and it will be OVER by halftime. OVER.

We got 100 yards rushing on the Patriots. We'll get more against that pathetic Raiders front seven.

Skip Towne
09-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Gochiefs said it, bet the farm the other way.

This is very sound strategy. It has worked over and over for me.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 09:34 AM
How can we forget the fourth quarter greatness of Devard Darling so soon?

Micjones
09-09-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm not ready to dump on Darling yet.
He made a big catch and run to get us into position to at least tie Sunday's game.

If he gives us more of the same as the year goes on he could turn into a pretty respectable #2.

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm not ready to dump on Darling yet.
He made a big catch and run to get us into position to at least tie Sunday's game.

If he gives us more of the same as the year goes on he could turn into a pretty respectable #2.

More of the same, as in being invisible for 59 minutes, then being the beneficiary of busted coverage?

Chiefs Pantalones
09-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Next Sunday, a cripple fight in front of 78,000.

More like 13,000

Micjones
09-09-2008, 09:42 AM
More of the same, as in being invisible for 59 minutes, then being the beneficiary of busted coverage?

You're right. We weren't an ultra conservative offense for 2 quarters that threw no deeper than 5 yards down the field prior to.

That's Darling's fault.

You've got him all figured out in 1 regular season game as a Chief.
But the jury's still out on Croyle...

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 10:24 AM
You're right. We weren't an ultra conservative offense for 2 quarters that threw no deeper than 5 yards down the field prior to.

That's Darling's fault.

You've got him all figured out in 1 regular season game as a Chief.
But the jury's still out on Croyle...

Ultraconservative or not, he didn't even have a catch. Just like the PS.

I don't have the game DVRed, but I don't even remember him being TARGETED.

Then, when he catches a break and there's a breakdown in coverage, he gets caught from behind by Deltha O' Neal and Jeff Webb.

Color me unimpressed.

You said:

He's going to have to do a lot more in the first 59 minutes of the game to even be considered a #2 once Franklin comes back, IMO.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 10:27 AM
It really is amazing. The guy contributes the biggest play of the game, in crunch time, and people are still ripping on him.

I give up. People on Chiefsplanet make their minds up about a player and they never change it. It takes DRASTIC improvement, like Trent Green level improvement, for people to bend.

God forbid Darling drop a pass like Bowe.

SIPPIO!

luv
09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah. I'm going to see what's available.

I'm picking TinyEvel up at 12:25. I'd say my offer still stands, but my car is full. If you make it a little bit later, like around 2:00, I could come back and get you. Just offering. You'd have to hitch a ride to the stadium, etc on Sunday though. Or maybe you and TinyEvel could go in together for a cab to the airport.

Micjones
09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Ultraconservative or not, he didn't even have a catch. Just like the PS.

So, he is to blame for the ultraconservative pass offense.
Gotcha...

Then, when he catches a break and there's a breakdown in coverage, he gets caught from behind by Deltha O' Neal and Jeff Webb.

After a 68-yard jaunt. But don't get carried away with that fact.
It's also his fault that the defender took a great angle to run him down.

He's going to have to do a lot more in the first 59 minutes of the game to even be considered a #2 once Franklin comes back, IMO.

Time will tell. That was my point to begin with.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm picking TinyEvel up at 12:25. I'd say my offer still stands, but my car is full. If you make it a little bit later, like around 2:00, I could come back and get you. Just offering. You'd have to hitch a ride to the stadium, etc on Sunday though. Or maybe you and TinyEvel could go in together for a cab to the airport.

Airfare is over $500 at this point. It's a negative.

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 10:31 AM
It really is amazing. The guy contributes the biggest play of the game, in crunch time, and people are still ripping on him.

I give up. People on Chiefsplanet make their minds up about a player and they never change it. It takes DRASTIC improvement, like Trent Green level improvement, for people to bend.

God forbid Darling drop a pass like Bowe.

SIPPIO!

Funny you mention Sippio, he's did more for the Chiefs than Darling has thus far...

And I'm a "Sippio hater."

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Funny you mention Sippio, he's did more for the Chiefs than Darling has thus far...

Are you seriously lauding Sippio's preseason accomplishments?

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 10:34 AM
More like 13,000
I was going to say, I just got off the phone with my uncle in Blue Springs and they are begging people to come to the game...

Blackout?

triple

he caught a pass that put us in a position to tie the game?

funny i thought it was just like last year, that i didnt see his sorry hide all day

Buehler445
I know our defense is better than Denver's. There's no question.

They will set up our offense and it will be OVER by halftime. OVER.

We got 100 yards rushing on the Patriots. We'll get more against that pathetic Raiders front seven.

Expecting that kind of consistency from a team this young led by Herman ****ing Edwards is a little risky. Hopefully opening day at Arrowhead will keep the boys fired up.

Goddamn I hope we beat the ever living shit out of the Fade, but guarenteeing it is a road I am not ready to head down. Based on week 1 performances we should win, but we are talking about two teams with a lot of talent and a lot of inconsistency...

In other news, what are the odds that Kiffin is fired before gametime on Sunday? I might want in on that...

Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 10:36 AM
So, he is to blame for the ultraconservative pass offense.
Gotcha...

After a 68-yard jaunt. But don't get carried away with that fact.
It's also his fault that the defender took a great angle to run him down.

Time will tell. That was my point to begin with.

No, he's not to blame at all.

But it concerns me that in 31 pass attempts, our supposed #2 receiver was targeted ONCE.

And that said receiver didn't have a SINGLE CATCH in the preseason.

This leads me to believe that either:

a.) The coaching staff doesn't have faith in him.

b.) The QB's don't have faith in him.

c.) He struggles to get open.

d.) All of the above.

Hammock Parties
So far Sippio and Darling have both touched the ball once as Chiefs. Sippio got 6 yards, Darling got 68.

Darling is 10 times the player Sippio is. :p

Micjones

Wait...

Weren't you the guy telling me pre-season performances didn't count for anything?

Reerun_KC
Expecting that kind of consistency from a team this young led by Herman ****ing Edwards is a little risky. Hopefully opening day at Arrowhead will keep the boys fired up.

Goddamn I hope we beat the ever living shit out of the Fade, but guarenteeing it is a road I am not ready to head down. Based on week 1 performances we should win, but we are talking about two teams with a lot of talent and a lot of inconsistency...

In other news, what are the odds that Kiffin is fired before gametime on Sunday? I might want in on that...

Posted via Mobile Device

Kifflin is a great young mind with a shitbag for an owner...

I would trade the Raiders even up, hell throw in a draft pick for Kifflin...

I am sure Raider fans would love Herm.

Micjones
09-09-2008, 10:38 AM
No, he's not to blame at all.

But it concerns me that in 31 pass attempts, our supposed #2 receiver was targeted ONCE.

Huard targeted him in the Fourth Quarter and turned in a huge pass play.
Can he get a little credit for that?

OnTheWarpath15
Are you seriously lauding Sippio's preseason accomplishments?

No, it was a joke.

But my original point still stands.

Devard Darling has done NOTHING since he was signed to prove to me he's worthy of the #2 WR position.

1 catch every 5 games doesn't cut it.

OnTheWarpath15
Wait...

Weren't you the guy telling me pre-season performances didn't count for anything?

See post 98.

It was a ****ing joke to get Clayton riled up.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 10:39 AM
I don't know why anyone is even talking about preseason at this point.

So far Devard Darling has played one game as a Kansas City Chief. In that game, he contributed, by far, the biggest play of the game.

So far, so good.

triple
09-09-2008, 10:40 AM
No, it was a joke.

But my original point still stands.

Devard Darling has done NOTHING since he was signed to prove to me he's worthy of the #2 WR position.

1 catch every 5 games doesn't cut it.

yeah, i'm sure he was out there every down in the preseason :rolleyes:

Micjones

So far Devard Darling has played one game as a Kansas City Chief. In that game, he contributed, by far, the biggest play of the game.

So far, so good.

Exactly.
If the guy doesn't continue to produce he should absolutely be demoted.

Right now... I'm okay with him starting.

Buehler445
Kifflin is a great young mind with a shitbag for an owner...

I would trade the Raiders even up, hell throw in a draft pick for Kifflin...

I am sure Raider fans would love Herm.

Me friggin too. That poor guy just didn't know any better. Surely his dad advised him against it. But I do feel bad for the guy. That's a bad way to come into the league.

Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 10:42 AM

So far, so good.

So, because he's the beneficiary of a busted coverage, all his faults are forgiven?

A #2 WR CANNOT just disappear like that. Period.

Especially when the #1 guy is dropping everything thrown to him...

Show me another #2 receiver in the NFL that was only looked at ONCE on Sunday...

Reerun_KC
Me friggin too. That poor guy just didn't know any better. Surely his dad advised him against it. But I do feel bad for the guy. That's a bad way to come into the league.

Posted via Mobile Device
I would take him and a new GM next year.....

He will most likely be fired, He could be another coach that leaves Oakland at a young age and goes on to multiple superbowls....

Reerun_KC
So, because he's the beneficiary of a busted coverage, all his faults are forgiven?

Show me another #2 receiver in the NFL that was only looked at ONCE on Sunday...
:clap:

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Exactly.
If the guy doesn't continue to produce he should absolutely be demoted.

Right now... I'm okay with him starting.

Right now, we have to be, with Franklin and Price injured.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2008, 10:43 AM

What faults?

He's played one game.

If he has eight catches 7 games from now I'll be right there with you bitching.

Micjones
09-09-2008, 10:44 AM

Big plays are quite often the by-product of a blown assignment.
That's no indictment of Darling. He made a great play. He came down with the ball and took it 68 yards down the field. Are you really complaining about a WR who made a big run-and-catch on THIS offense?

Micjones
09-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Right now, we have to be, with Franklin and Price injured.

Jeff Webb plays here too.
Darling doesn't have to start.

I'm just going to take the "wait and see" approach with him.
I'll definitely be eyeing him this weekend. He needs to continue to produce.

Buehler445
09-09-2008, 10:47 AM
I would take him and a new GM next year.....

He will most likely be fired, He could be another coach that leaves Oakland at a young age and goes on to multiple superbowls....

Its hard to tell what he will do, but certainly he should be able to coach in games better than the sack of ass we have.

Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Big plays are quite often the by-product of a blown assignment.
That's no indictment of Darling. He made a great play. He came down with the ball and took it 68 yards down the field. Are you really complaining about a WR who made a big run-and-catch on THIS offense?

A great play?

That was a routine play. He ran his route correctly, there was a blown assignment, and he caught the ball.

I would expect ANY receiver on this team to make the same play in the same situation.

What I'm concerned about, is that it took a busted coverage for either Croyle or Huard to even target him in 31 pass attempts.

Teams are going to focus on Gonzalez and Bowe - which should be leaving Darling in a position to rack up some catches.

But the QB's aren't even looking at him.

So, again: Do the QB's have no faith in him, or can the guy not get open without the benefit of a busted coverage?

The day he goes out and produces like a #2 receiver is expected to, I'll give him props.

Chief Henry
09-09-2008, 10:56 AM
A great play?

That was a routine play. He ran his route correctly, there was a blown assignment, and he caught the ball.

I would expect ANY receiver on this team to make the same play in the same situation.

What I'm concerned about, is that it took a busted coverage for either Croyle or Huard to even target him in 31 pass attempts.Teams are going to focus on Gonzalez and Bowe - which should be leaving Darling in a position to rack up some catches.

But the QB's aren't even looking at him.

So, again: Do the QB's have no faith in him, or can the guy not get open without the benefit of a busted coverage?

The day he goes out and produces like a #2 receiver is expected to, I'll give him props.

Im wondering about the faith of the coach's to call plays like that or maybe it was Brody Croyle's lack of faith of throwing the deep ball. Damon has the faith and mentality to throw the deep ball .

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Im wondering about the faith of the coach's to call plays like that or maybe it was Brody Croyle's lack of faith of throwing the deep ball. Damon has the faith and mentality to throw the deep ball .

That's a given.

The playbook doesn't open up until we literally can't wait any longer and HAVE to score to prolong the game.

But that still doesn't excuse Darling from not being targeted.

Not a WR screen. Not a slant. Not a dig route. Nothing.

Christ, MIKE COX was targeted more than Darling.

Micjones
09-09-2008, 11:03 AM
A great play?

That was a routine play.

Wide Receivers in the NFL routinely have 68-yard receptions?

Darling's a third or fourth option right now.
That's not his fault. You've got two reliable targets in Bowe and Gonzalez.
QB's who've been here will always look to go there first.
Then you have your Backs as checkdown options.

If Darling proves he can produce I can guarantee you he'll be looked at more often.

Micjones
09-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Christ, MIKE COX was targeted more than Darling.

That's because he's a checkdown option and we didn't have great protection.
You know that. Stop playing dumb.

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Wide Receivers in the NFL routinely have 68-yard receptions?

Why did he GET those 68 yards?

Not because of anything HE did. He ran his route. No one covered him. He had a free pass to the end zone.

Kinda like that slant that Bowe scored on against SD last year.

Bowe didn't do anything special. He ran a slant and caught the ball. That pass should NEVER go for a 60+ yard TD. Huge breakdown.

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 11:07 AM
That's because he's a checkdown option and we didn't have great protection.
You know that. Stop playing dumb.

Actually, one of those was a designed play.

They ran it several times in the PS.

Mr. Laz
09-09-2008, 11:09 AM
the faiders got destroyed because they couldn't cover Royal ..... period.

that set everything else up

we don't have a passing game like that

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 11:10 AM
the faiders got destroyed because they couldn't cover Royal ..... period.

that set everything else up

we don't have a passing game like that

Well Cutler is no Huard!

FWIW, 99% of the NFL set up the run with the Pass... you know Modern day NFL.

The chiefs set up the pass with 1 yard runs up the centers ass...

Micjones
09-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Why did he GET those 68 yards?

Not because of anything HE did. He ran his route. No one covered him. He had a free pass to the end zone.

Kinda like that slant that Bowe scored on against SD last year.

Bowe didn't do anything special. He ran a slant and caught the ball. That pass should NEVER go for a 60+ yard TD. Huge breakdown.

Okay. I'm going to leave well enough alone.
There won't be many more 60 yard receptions this season.
I'm certainly not going to complain about them when they happen.

Mr. Laz
09-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Well Cutler is no Huard!

FWIW, 99% of the NFL set up the run with the Pass... you know Modern day NFL.

The chiefs set up the pass with 1 yard runs up the centers ass...
yep

i don't think we even know if we have a "Royal" on our squad because herm is such a douche.

i'm not sure the passing game won't alway suck with him around.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 11:19 AM
yep

i don't think we even know if we have a "Royal" on our squad because herm is such a douche.

i'm not sure the passing game won't always suck with him around.

Pretty much... Hopefully this is the last year.. Next at the most!

OnTheWarpath15
09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Okay. I'm going to leave well enough alone.
There won't be many more 60 yard receptions this season.
I'm certainly not going to complain about them when they happen.

You keep missing the point.

I'm not complaining about the result of that play.

I'm dumbfounded that people think Darling is a legit #2 WR based on that play alone.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 11:43 AM

I'm dumbfounded that people think Darling is a legit #2 WR based on that play alone.
Well there are people that think Huard is the answer at QB...

so yeah...

Micjones
09-09-2008, 12:42 PM

No one said that.

I just said I was okay for him having the job as of right now.
As little as you want to give him credit for the play...
Franklin and Price (my personal favorite) have done even less in regular season play.

So if anything... No one has proven they should be the #2 WR.

Sure-Oz
09-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Didn't eddie Royal play for VT, i dont remember hearing about him during the KU orange bowl game...i do remember VT's O sucking balls though

Chief Chief
09-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Chokeland is so bad...so bad that:

...their defense will be in all-out, 7-men-in-the-secondary prevent mode on every Chiefs' first down play

...QB Wuss-el will get a season-ending injury on a questionable hit by Bonecrusher, resulting in THEIR sideline personnel breathing a collective sigh of relief and ALL of THEIR fans posting on boards/blogs worldwide that Pollard's jarring blow was totally legit and does not need to be reviewed by the NFL; in fact, they agree he should get a bonus for his all-out effort

...the one defender who catches Hutard's signature INT will start in their #1 WR slot for the rest of the game

...on a single pass play, LJ will take on and stop a pair of their D-linemen in their tracks with his whiff-blocking

...the Chiefs will have scored so many points (we're talking close to Arena League numbers now) that K Novak will miss a 21-yard FG, Herm will say "It's ohh-kaaay...", and there absolutely will not be any controversy whatsoever about this position...for at least another week

...Darling will intentionally do everything in his power to stay covered, just so Layme Koffin will think there's an upside to the defense

...on the final play, WR Javon Wanker will catch the Faiders' longest pass of the game behind the line of scrimmage but automatically toss the ball to Chiefs S Jon McGraw (on his way from another zip code) to make IT the game's longest pass

Frosty
09-09-2008, 01:38 PM
...QB Wuss-el will get a season-ending injury on a questionable hit by Bonecrusher

I am seriously hoping that doesn't happen. Otherwise, Andrew Walter will come in and look like the second coming of Joe Montana. :shake:

OctoberFart
09-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Once again the superior football knowledge shows.

the Talking Can
09-14-2008, 12:26 PM

no word describes how ****ing stupid you and hootie are....

Ugly Duck
09-14-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm going to go ahead and call it.....

We're going to DESTROY the Raiders this week!

They don't look improved AT ALL!

Russell will throw AT LEAST one interception!

Huard will move the offense up and down the field all day!

LJ will rape!

You should start a football blog or something. You could be like a real sports-writer dude.

RNR
09-14-2008, 05:30 PM
You should start a football blog or something. You could be like a real sports-writer dude.
He aint worth it bro!

OnTheWarpath15
09-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Great bump.

oaklandhater
09-14-2008, 05:35 PM
isnt there a post with gochiefs saying if the chiefs lose big to oakland he will stop being a fan can some one find it so we never have to hear his homer bullshit ever ever again.

Halfcan
09-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Good thing I didn't bet on the game because of this post-It could not have been more inaccurate.

kstater
09-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Clayton got it right. He just got the teams mixed up.

FringeNC
09-14-2008, 05:45 PM
How could anyone think this Chiefs team could destroy ANYONE? Predicting a win itself is going out a limb -- predicting a blowout makes you look like a jackass.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Well this is kind of funny looking back, at this point that's all you can really do is laugh that's how bad it is.

Bwana
09-14-2008, 05:49 PM
ROFL

Over-Head
09-14-2008, 05:53 PM

Nostradamus strikes again ROFLROFLROFL

I can hardly wait to see how you put a spin on this one when you write your weekly drivel

Back to my cave.
(See ya when we win AGAIN)

oaklandhater
09-14-2008, 05:54 PM
This is one of the Few chiefs lost ive seen where he is not here to defend the team I almost miss his homer bullshit.

oaklandhater
Nostradamus strikes again ROFLROFLROFL

Back to my cave.
(See ya when we win AGAIN)

see you next year :(

Coach

Way to go, dicklicker. :shake:

Stay down, bitch.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 05:56 PM
This is one of the Few chiefs lost ive seen where he is not here to defend the team I almost miss his homer bullshit.

He's hanging from one of the pieces of Reliant stadium he collected after what he watched today......

oaklandhater
09-14-2008, 05:58 PM
He's hanging from one of the pieces of Reliant stadium he collected after what he watched today......

ROFL classic

kstater
09-14-2008, 05:59 PM

I think he has a pretty reliable excuse as to why he isn't here defending himself.

Over-Head
09-14-2008, 06:01 PM
ROFLROFLROFL

How does it feel to be both queer and stupid?

Skip Towne
09-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Has anyone heard from the dumbass since the hurricane hit?

kstater
09-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Has anyone heard from the dumbass since the hurricane hit?

Someone said they talked to him, he had no power yet.

Coach
09-14-2008, 06:04 PM

LMAO

Coach
09-14-2008, 06:05 PM

How convenient....

Over-Head
09-14-2008, 06:18 PM
isnt there a post with gochiefs saying if the chiefs lose big to oakland he will stop being a fan can some one find it so we never have to hear his homer bullshit ever ever again.

Post #30 buy shit head himself:doh!:

Frazod
09-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Another prime example of why predicting victory is retarded.

King_Chief_Fan
09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Another prime example of why predicting victory is retarded.

another fine example that goatsex has no clue what he is talking about.

Phobia
09-14-2008, 06:40 PM
It's pretty embarrassing on all fronts. I feel sorry for him.

When I make myself look retarded, I enjoy the warmth of a woman to make me feel better.

Sure-Oz
09-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Where the hell is he, did he get swept by the hurricane?

Mecca
09-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Where the hell is he, did he get swept by the hurricane?

He is currently being raped by something called Autumnwind McFadden

Logical
09-14-2008, 06:45 PM

You have become the recxjake of Chiefs football.:spock:

FringeNC
09-14-2008, 06:46 PM
He is currently being raped by something called Autumnwind McFadden

It's not rape if it's consensual.

OnTheWarpath15
09-14-2008, 06:47 PM
In other news, Darling is consistent.

ONE catch from our #2 WR.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 06:48 PM
He's going to make 1 catch a game....

gblowfish
09-14-2008, 06:49 PM

Drink the Kool Aid.
Curl up in a corner.
Say bye bye.

tk13
09-14-2008, 06:49 PM
I'd go easy on him. He has to actually try to cover and write articles on this team the rest of the year. That's gonna be brutal.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 06:50 PM
I'd go easy on him. He has to actually try to cover and write articles on this team the rest of the year. That's gonna be brutal.

I wonder if he'll still say we're ok.....speaking of that where's Zouk he was pretty stead fast that we'd win 6 games.

Zouk
09-14-2008, 06:58 PM
I wonder if he'll still say we're ok.....speaking of that where's Zouk he was pretty stead fast that we'd win 6 games.

I'm here man. Don't take a victory/defeat lap yet. We are in Week 2. I knew that it would take time for Gailey to get his offense going and I posted very early in this thread that Claythan was wrong to predict we would blow out the Raiders (who I knew who would play much better after getting embarassed last week).

It'll still take another month, and that progress was set back bigtime by Croyle's injury. Tyler Thigpen may be the worst NFL QB I have ever seen. With Croyle back in there, and with Franklin, Cottam, Charles, and Albert with more experience I remain confident of my prediction. I knew it would be ugly early, and as you might have noticed I'm not someone who changes my opinions from week to week.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Do you honestly still think this team is going to win 6 games?

Zouk
09-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Do you honestly still think this team is going to win 6 games?

The Croyle injury was bad in terms of delaying progress. I said that at the time. But I predicted 6 and I'm comfortable sticking with it. I think the Chiefs will look completely different in November and December. I'll admit I was wrong if they still look awful in the 2nd half of the year and they finish with 3 wins or so.

Time's Yours
09-14-2008, 07:05 PM

Doubt it. I think the majority on here was predicting a win this week.

Basileus777
09-14-2008, 07:07 PM

So which team is it going to be?

Reerun_KC
09-14-2008, 07:08 PM
Hes a welcher, He wont change...

He is still crying on his Huard poster!

gblowfish
09-14-2008, 07:12 PM

San Fran is the gheyest...

JimNasium
09-14-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm actually considering moving my win projection back from 4 games to 2.

King_Chief_Fan
09-14-2008, 07:21 PM

He wants to be a bronco fan so bad.

Basileus777
09-14-2008, 07:22 PM

2? Quite the optimist aren't you...

Ugly Duck
09-14-2008, 09:53 PM

Claythan: "If we lose next week I will find a new team. THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE LOSING TO THE RAIDERS. NO WAY."

"If we lose next week I will find a new team. "

OK.... time to man up & stand by your word. You are a man... a man of INTEGRITY. We all know that you stand on principle with pride and gallantry. You were one of the most rabid ChiefsFanz when you used to support KC - this is truly the end of an era. I'm certain that you will show equal zeal for your new team.

Hey... what is your new team, anyway? Broncos? Raiders? Patriots?

Brock
09-14-2008, 09:55 PM
You're looking for integrity from Chiefsplanet's most famous troll? Good luck with that.

ClevelandBronco
09-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Claythan: "If we lose next week I will find a new team. THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE LOSING TO THE RAIDERS. NO WAY."

"If we lose next week I will find a new team. "

OK.... time to man up & stand by your word. You are a man... a man of INTEGRITY. We all know that you stand on principle with pride and gallantry. You were one of the most rabid ChiefsFanz when you used to support KC - this is truly the end of an era. I'm certain that you will show equal zeal for your new team.

Hey... what is your new team, anyway? Broncos? Raiders? Patriots?

We don't want him.

CosmicPal
09-14-2008, 10:01 PM
We don't want him.

What if we added in some cash to sweeten the deal?

Spott
09-14-2008, 10:03 PM
OK.... time to man up & stand by your word. You are a man... a man of INTEGRITY.

ROFL

teedubya
09-14-2008, 11:21 PM

Who am I to think such falsities?

Skip Towne
09-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Who am I to think such falsities?

You know, quoting yourself is very close to talking to yourself. Seek professional help.

Over-Head
09-15-2008, 06:38 AM
You're looking for integrity from Chiefsplanet's most famous troll? Good luck with that.
I'd condier posting again JUST to make sure this little turd stands up to something he's agreed to for once.

And NO goatfu@k, I havent forgotten how you welched your bet of $50 to the 37 Forever foundation 4 years ago. Just the start of many unfullfilled promisses.

Over-Head
09-15-2008, 06:44 AM
We don't want him.
ROFL

09-15-2008, 07:14 AM

Brilliant thread. :shake:ROFL

Kaylore
09-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Bob likes to pretend that the Chiefs can do anything the Broncos can do. Can they score points like Broncos? No. Can their defense flail around worthlessly like the Broncos? No. Let's see you guys give up 39 points before you can hang with us! YEAH!

HemiEd
09-15-2008, 08:15 AM

I am curious, who do you think those victims might be?

09-15-2008, 08:20 AM
I said 3-13 thinking the Raiders would be our easiest game. Atlanta and Miami were my tough wins.

0-16

triple
09-15-2008, 09:05 AM
nice prediction

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-15-2008, 09:43 AM
I now predict we go 1 and 15. Herm gets fired . LJ gets traded. Gonzo demands a trade. And Gochiefs loses his virginity.

Ugly Duck
09-15-2008, 11:36 AM
I now predict we go 1 and 15. Herm gets fired . LJ gets traded. Gonzo demands a trade. And Gochiefs loses his virginity.

So you think now that GoChiefs has switched to another team he's going to lose his virginity? Like fans of other teams are more promiscuous than Chiefs fans & he'll all of a sudden get lucky?

Hey... when GoChiefs announces his new team - somebody start a new thread so I can out who it is. If he picks the Raiders I'm gonna flip!

Over-Head
09-15-2008, 05:24 PM
So you think now that GoChiefs has switched to another team he's going to lose his virginity? Like fans of other teams are more promiscuous than Chiefs fans & he'll all of a sudden get lucky?

Hey... when GoChiefs announces his new team - somebody start a new thread so I can out who it is. If he picks the Raiders I'm gonna flip!
Dancen Jesus Duck, we don't "it"either.
Think about the implacations, of a Queer sports writer chering for a crusty old fool like Al. :eek:

I See him more of a Detroit fan, they both suck, perfect match :thumb:

As for thread, consider it started :evil:

BIG_DADDY
09-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Another claythan classic

alanm
09-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Another claythan classic
Kinda wondered how that prediction went. ROFL

JimNasium
09-15-2008, 05:38 PM

Who do I look like? Carnac the Magnificent? Unlike most of the geniouses (CPS) around here I don't pretend to be an expert. :p

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/Carnac.jpg

BIG_DADDY
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM

Isn't that last prediction pushing it a bit?

bishop_74
09-15-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm not going to lie Claythan. I think you have no ability whatsoever to evaluate NFL talent or ability. You might want to go in to a different line of work. Maybe you can evaluate the validity of antiques or something... but this is definately not your gig.

GoChiefs_penis
09-15-2008, 08:55 PM

The good news is he doesn't have power so he can't come here and post his usual, ignorant garbage.

The bad news is that he doesn't have power so he can't come here and post his usual, ignorant garbage...so he's spending even more time masturbating to that picture of a shirtless Larry Johnson. Seriously this is getting old. I'm starting to bleed and the fat **** just keeps on beatin' away.

I'd gladly pay someone to distract him with a box of donuts, but despite the fact that it would only give me a few precious seconds of relief, Clayton has made me do unspeakable things to those donuts. :eek:

I need help. :shake:

OctoberFart
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm not going to lie Claythan. I think you have no ability whatsoever to evaluate NFL talent or ability. You might want to go in to a different line of work. Maybe you can evaluate the validity of antiques or something... but this is definately not your gig.

It took you that long? Guy has pimped the likes of McIntosh, Holliday, Barber, T. Law, Croyle before Huard, etc. Guy has no ability to understand football other than arguing with stats.

SBK
09-16-2008, 01:12 PM
I'm going to change my prediction of how many wins we get.

And it won't be because we beat them, someone we play will beat themselves.

KurtCobain
09-16-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm going to change my prediction of how many wins we get.

And it won't be because we beat them, someone we play will beat themselves.

I bet you we beat ourselves harder.

cdcox
09-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Here you go Claythan. You didn't get spanked as bad as the Chiefs, but it's close.

cdcox
09-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Here you go Claythan. You didn't get spanked as bad as the Chiefs, but it's close.

Hammock Parties
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen

Bearcat
09-13-2009, 08:42 PM
:shrug:

OnTheWarpath15
09-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Awesome bump.

OnTheWarpath15
09-13-2009, 08:46 PM

Holy fuck.

That was pretty damn good.

DeezNutz
09-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Although they're looking very Raider-like at the moment, I don't think they're going to have a problem running the ball on Sunday.

But things are different this year, boys!

DBOSHO
09-13-2009, 09:03 PM
31-17 chefs. larry gets 2 tds cassel the other 2 to bowe and charles

Marcellus
09-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Holy fuck.

That was pretty damn good.

No shit. 3-5 is a winner.

Hammock Parties
09-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen Tyler Thigpen

And it still rings true.

We would have DESTROYED the Raiders if Huard had played that whole game.

One year later, we're kicking their ass.

Ain't no bones about it.

CUZ CASSEL IS THE KWISATZ HADERACH!

Hammock Parties
09-13-2009, 10:12 PM

RIGHT ON! PROPHET!

teedubya
09-13-2009, 10:15 PM

damn, on the MONEY on drafting 3rd. I rock.

Ugly Duck
09-13-2009, 10:49 PM

Is this another prediction of Raider DESTRUCTION at the hands of KC?

Hammock Parties
09-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Is this another prediction of Raider DESTRUCTION at the hands of KC?

You are going down hard.

Russell is terrible and Thigpen's ass will be planted FIRMLY on the bench.

We're going to enjoy beating your ass because it's going to be our ONLY win for 7 weeks.

cdcox
09-13-2009, 10:59 PM
And it still rings true.

Ain't no bones about it.

CUZ CASSEL IS THE KWISATZ HADERACH!

Huard was never ever a good thing. Ever. I'd rather he never was on our team. Complete garbage. Always.

Thigpen = crap
Huard = crap

crap. crap. crap.

Ugly Duck
09-13-2009, 11:01 PM
You are going down hard.

Russell is terrible and Thigpen's ass will be planted FIRMLY on the bench.

We're going to enjoy beating your ass because it's going to be our ONLY win for 7 weeks.

You have advantage over me... you know how good your team is after watching today's game & I have no idea how Oakland will look yet. So far all I know is we sucked hog wart in the preseason games. Have to see the Monday Night game before I judge how brilliant your prediction is...

-King-
09-13-2009, 11:09 PM
RIGHT ON! PROPHET!

You lost your virginity? What blind and deaf paraplegic did you bone?

Hammock Parties
09-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Huard was never ever a good thing. Ever. I'd rather he never was on our team. Complete garbage. Always.

Thigpen = crap
Huard = crap

crap. crap. crap.

I like to think of Huard as a nice, healthy crap that eases your bowels and gets rid of bad waste.

Thigpen is one of those spiky, hard-as-a-rock turds that makes your ass bleed.

MMXcalibur
09-13-2009, 11:12 PM
It's RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDER week.

I'll wait until I see the Raiders suck it up on Sunday night before making any pinpoint accurate predictions :)

4th and Long
09-13-2009, 11:13 PM
You lost your virginity? What blind and deaf paraplegic did you bone?
Psssst. Quadriplegic. :D

Reerun_KC
09-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Man GoChiefs changes like the weather... Dude cant ever be taken seriously...

Dave Lane
09-14-2009, 12:22 AM

Holy shit he's nearly the oracle of Raytown!

DaWolf
09-14-2009, 12:24 AM
If we don't stop the run and don't pressure Russell, we won't win jack.

This team still has to prove they can win. Hopefully the fans will be out in full force to pump the boys up...

SPchief
09-14-2009, 01:59 AM

That's pretty damn close

Hootie
09-14-2009, 02:51 AM
I am in the minority here...but I think Oakland will turn some heads this year...

7-9 wins if you ask me.

McFadden is going to be HUGE this year.

sparkky
09-14-2009, 06:25 AM
I'll reserve judgment till I see them play toninte.

rad
09-14-2009, 06:45 AM
I am in the minority here...but I think Oakland will turn some heads this year...

7-9 wins if you ask me.

McFadden is going to be HUGE this year.

You said Baltimore wouldn't rush for over a C-note on our defense.

Forgive me if I chuckle.

Hootie
09-14-2009, 06:48 AM
You said Baltimore wouldn't rush for over a C-note on our defense.

Forgive me if I chuckle.

I also said the Chiefs would play ultra-conservatively...and in all honesty, the Ravens didn't start moving the ball on the ground until the 2nd half...

The fact the Chiefs offense couldn't put together any drives simply wore out the defense...I could have gained yards against them in the 4th quarter...

Someone posted a stat saying the Ravens ran more offensive plays against the Chiefs than any team since 1988...

and clearly, the Ravens noticed the same thing as me because they came out passing like crazy...I knew the running game wasn't going to be the reason they beat us.

MahiMike
09-14-2009, 09:11 AM
I'll tell you tomorrow (after tonite's game)...

OctoberFart
09-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Might as well save GOQUEER a thread to start and just bump this one.

MahiMike
09-15-2009, 06:43 PM
How many yds did they run for against Sandy Eggo?

rtmike
09-15-2009, 07:31 PM
How many yds did they run for against Sandy Eggo?

D. McFadden 17 68 4.0 0 11
M. Bush 12 55 4.6 1 17
J. Higgins 1 19 19.0 0 19
J. Russell 2 6 3.0 0 4

Team 32 148 4.6 1 19