PDA

View Full Version : Football Thanks for the Center

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Casey is awesome. We really appreciate Carl letting him walk. Good luck this season.

Gonzo
09-09-2008, 08:05 AM
Heh, Good luck with that.

bobbything
09-09-2008, 08:06 AM
One of Carl's under-the-radar mistakes IMO. Casey was a very good center under the right system. Too bad our system sucks.

You're welcome.

El Jefe
09-09-2008, 08:06 AM
He definetely didn't do anything awesome, but your welcome. Wait till halfway through the season and he wears out, then you will try and give him back to us.

jspchief
09-09-2008, 08:09 AM
He's more suited for Denver's running game than KC's. That's really all there is to it.

It's not like Weigman sucks, he just wasn't a fit for the Chiefs anymore.

triple
09-09-2008, 08:13 AM
eh. we're doing ok at center. he wasnt a fit anymore.

Demonpenz
09-09-2008, 08:22 AM
He's more suited for Denver's running game than KC's. That's really all there is to it.

I thought we were running denver's zone style blocking. Instead of man?

Molitoth
09-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Players don't matter.... Denver has a good coach/scheme and we do not.

Shanny may be a rival rat but he's a genious.
Herm is a conservative kook.

Simply Red
09-09-2008, 08:41 AM

Look whos back, It's the Magic-Man!

RealSNR
09-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Glad he works out for you. Sometimes players just need a change of scenery.

It certainly worked out for Eddie Kennison.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2008, 08:53 AM

True. :)

Buehler445
09-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Heh. Did you not see Casey getting his ass whopped the ENTIRE time last year? He may work out for you guys, but it wasn't happening on our team.

Posted via Mobile Device

StcChief
09-09-2008, 11:08 AM

It certainly worked out for Eddie Kennison.:clap: nice.

InChiefsHeaven
09-09-2008, 11:18 AM
I still hated seeing him as a Donk...but he was definitely done in KC. Good luck Casey.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2008, 11:36 AM
We didn't need a center anyway. There's nobody to hike the ball to.

movinbones
09-09-2008, 11:39 AM

Bingo

StcChief
09-09-2008, 11:39 AM
We didn't need a center anyway. There's nobody to hike the ball to.
Just hike to LJ and be done with it. :)

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Heh. Did you not see Casey getting his ass whopped the ENTIRE time last year? He may work out for you guys, but it wasn't happening on our team.

Posted via Mobile Device
True, but before Herm arrived Casey was playing on a probowl level...

You cant take a pulling center who works well in space and make him a brusier in the 3 yards and a pile of shit FG offense..

Casey deserved better than Herm...

InChiefsHeaven
09-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Just hike to LJ and be done with it. :)

We shoulda tried that at the end of that game...on one of the 4 friggin chances we had to score...

Valiant
09-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Casey is awesome. We really appreciate Carl letting him walk. Good luck this season.

I know you are trolling, but I will call you out anyway..

You are a ****ing moron...

Casey was never bad, just did not fit with Herms blocking scheme.. He fits in with a moving fast line not one full of heavy straight ahead blockers..

Had nothing to do with letting a good player walk, he just did not fit Herms scheme..

09-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Had nothing to do with letting a good player walk, he just did not fit Herms scheme..

LOL! Herm has a scheme?

ROFL

Fat Elvis
09-09-2008, 02:14 PM

Casey was never bad, just did not fit with Herms blocking scheme.. He fits in with a line of blockers..

FYP

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2008, 02:26 PM

You are a ****ing moron...

Casey was never bad, just did not fit with Herms blocking scheme.. He fits in with a moving fast line not one full of heavy straight ahead blockers..

Sir, trolling is illegal at Bushwood, and I am never a moron.

Now that you've gotten that all out of your system. Thanks again. If herm couldn't see the value to change his scheme, then that just shows another reason why the guy shouldn't be a head coach. He ran the Jets into the ground and he's done the same in KC.

CupidStunt
09-09-2008, 03:07 PM

Now that you've gotten that all out of your system. Thanks again. If herm couldn't see the value to change his scheme, then that just shows another reason why the guy shouldn't be a head coach. He ran the Jets into the ground and he's done the same in KC.

Change an entire offensive scheme for a 35-year-old center who was at best mediocre in the desired scheme?

LMAO

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Change an entire offensive scheme for a 35-year-old center who was at best mediocre in the desired scheme?

LMAO

Hey sugar britches,

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2008, 03:08 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2j0xeso.jpg

grandllama
09-09-2008, 03:17 PM

Dammit I hate when I agree with a Donkey fan.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 03:17 PM
LOL! Herm has a scheme?

ROFL
No we have "THE PLAN"

It like 10 tmes better than a scheme....

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 03:18 PM

Damn you Bronco fan.. We are not allowed to use logic on this message board...

Wiegmann was mediocre at best in the scheme....

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Damn you Bronco fan.. We are not allowed to use logic on this message board...

Wiegmann was mediocre at best in the scheme....

I mean am I carzy? Did you guys have one of the best, if not the best, running game 3 years ago. I know Roaf left and Waters retired since then, but still.

Valiant
09-09-2008, 03:26 PM
I mean am I carzy? Did you guys have one of the best, if not the best, running game 3 years ago. I know Roaf left and Waters retired since then, but still.

I guess you are a moron then..

Roaf hof gone..
Shields hof gone..

But back to the koolaide..

El Jefe
09-09-2008, 03:46 PM

Roaf retired, and Will Shields retired, but Brian Waters is still on the team. You confused yourself.

ct
09-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Herm has a scam!

Fixed your typo.

Casey will do well for your offense. In our off.ENS.ive scheme, he was toast.

BigRock
09-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Casey really dominated against that fearsome Raiders defensive line. If he can handle that collection of HOF talent, the rest of the season should be a breeze.

RustShack
09-09-2008, 04:04 PM
We might as well just line LJ up at QB every first down, everyone knows we run it no matter what...

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I guess you are a moron then..

Roaf hof gone..
Shields hof gone..

But back to the koolaide..

Calm down Destro, the Baroness will be home soon.

It still doesn't change the fact that you had a system that worked and put it down for a less than perfect one.

Reerun_KC
09-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Calm down Destro, the Baroness will be home soon.

It still doesn't change the fact that you had a system that worked and put it down for a less than perfect one.
Yeah that circus needed to move on, we needed Herms offense, you know the one that can control the clock for the opponents and lead the league in 3 and outs..

Not that Al Jesus Saunders offense that believed in scoring points...

The Bad Guy
09-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah that circus needed to move on, we needed Herms offense, you know the one that can control the clock for the opponents and lead the league in 3 and outs..

Not that Al Jesus Saunders offense that believed in scoring points...

Why can't this retard grasp the fact that Shields and Roaf were old players?

JohnnyV13
09-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Garcia, I knew Weigmann would be a great fit in a Denver offense that uses smaller, mobile linemen.

Weigman...just wasn't going to work in a power offense. And, yes, we had a heck of a scheme a few years ago, but you really needed some seriously talented O linemen to make it work.

Guys like Roaf and shields aren't exactly available at every 5 and dime.

CoMoChief
09-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Why can't this retard grasp the fact that Shields and Roaf were old players?

Its not just that. Croyle doesn't throw the ball downfield..............ever.

Checkdown checkdown WR out for a 4yd gain etc. We've seen it all.

This is how our offense is going to be every week.

Herm doesn't want to go for a knockout punch. He wants 16-17 play drives with a lot of 3rd down conversions. >>>>>> THAT SHIT DOESNT WORK!!!!!

Herm won't ever go to the Super Bowl.......and after he beats the Chiefs into the ground.....he will never be a HC in this league again.

Boris The Great
09-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Why can\'t this retard grasp the fact that Shields and Roaf were old players?

He is too busy trying to figure out why the Rams cant score any points with Saunders, Trent Green, Dante Hall, and now Eddie Kennison on the roster. After all, if they were all still here, we would be putting up 30 a game.

Buehler445
09-09-2008, 08:20 PM
True, but before Herm arrived Casey was playing on a probowl level...

You cant take a pulling center who works well in space and make him a brusier in the 3 yards and a pile of shit FG offense..

The Kansas City Chiefs deserved better than Herm...

FYP

alanm
09-09-2008, 09:08 PM
LOL! Herm has a scheme?

ROFL
That's the beauty. He disguises it well.

MGRS13
09-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Your welcome. You want a QB?

blueballs
09-10-2008, 01:44 AM
that comes with a Jordan Black

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Garcia, I knew Weigmann would be a great fit in a Denver offense that uses smaller, mobile linemen.

Weigman...just wasn't going to work in a power offense. And, yes, we had a heck of a scheme a few years ago, but you really needed some seriously talented O linemen to make it work.

Guys like Roaf and shields aren't exactly available at every 5 and dime.

Agreed. But it just seems like that system with the center in place could have been built upon. We have done it in Denver with Tom Nalen.