PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Apologizing in advance

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 11:53 AM
To whom it may concern;

I know you paid a premium to have your seats at field level, front row, on the fifty yard line. I know it is an exciting time for you as you are probably a season ticket holder and most likely have been for years. I know it is your biggest game of the year, the one you look forward to all offseason. It is with this knowledge, that I wish to extend to you my deepest apologies, in advance. I will be attending the home opener, and for the first time ever will be bringing my two daughters to a Chiefs game. I did not know this until my 14 yr old daughter pointed it out to me last night, but her heartthrob David Cook of american Idol fame will be singing the national anthem. Now this is nothing significant to me, but my daughters have both TOLD ME IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that they want pictures of Mr. Cook. Therefore, again, I wish to aplogize in advance that I will allow my daughters to temporarily invade your space for just a few brief moments. You will recognize me, I will be the embarrassed guy standing next to two screaming teenagers. I will most likely have my head down until I hear that famous phrase ..... " home of the CHIEEEEEEEEFFFFFFSSSSSSS !!!! At which point I will gather my girls and make a quick departure for our assigned seats. I will let the beer dude know that you have one coming..... on me of course. Sorry for the disruption..... carry on.

gblowfish
09-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Uh, my seats are literally on the front row of the 50 yard line. Me and my two friends who have paid for those seats (and the 12 to 18" in front of them) would appreciate it if you take your daughters to the OTHER side of the field behind the Oakland bench. That way, we won't have to throw you, and your daughters, over the rail into the tunnel below.

I apologize, but that's how we feel about yahoos crawling all over us in our seats.

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 12:01 PM
I guess that means the beer dude needs to deliver three beers. :cuss::D

Mr. Laz
09-10-2008, 12:04 PM
depends on how hot your daughters are ........

:fire: jk

Deberg_1990
09-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Uh, my seats are literally on the front row of the 50 yard line. Me and my two friends who have paid for those seats (and the 12 to 18" in front of them) would appreciate it if you take your daughters to the OTHER side of the field behind the Oakland bench. That way, we won't have to throw you, and your daughters, over the rail into the tunnel below.

I apologize, but that's how we feel about yahoos crawling all over us in our seats.

Oh come on.....Lighten up. its not like they would be crawling over you during the game.

seclark
09-10-2008, 12:05 PM

be nice...dude's got a bad ticker.
sec

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 12:13 PM

be nice...dude's got a bad ticker.
sec

My 14 yr old looks like she's 20.....might be why the ol' ticker started actin up... seeing guys twice her age turning around and staring ....:cuss::cuss::cuss:

Fish
09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh come on.....Lighten up. its not like they would be crawling over you during the game.

Uhh... actually, it sounded exactly like that...

To whom it may concern;

I know you paid a premium to have your seats at field level, front row, on the fifty yard line.
(...)
I will allow my daughters to temporarily invade your space for just a few brief moments.

Uh, my seats are literally on the front row of the 50 yard line.

Jewish Rabbi
09-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Honestly...I'd be pissed if I paid to get those seats and had people crawling all over me, even if it was just the National Anthem.

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Can't they stand in the aisle?

bogey
09-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Wow, sounds like there are some big David Cook fans on here. I would have never known. NTTAWWT. "crawling all over me" seems like an exaggeration to me.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Uhh... actually, it sounded exactly like that...

He made it sound like the disruption would only occur during the David Cook led National Anthem?

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Can't they stand in the aisle?

That is actually what I had planned on letting them do..... take a few pictures, watch him sing, then get the heck outta there!! David Cook....teenage daughters....angry fellow fans..... sheeeesh...... I am hoping that is the LOWLIGHT of the trip!!!!

RustShack
09-10-2008, 12:31 PM
If they are hot they can crawl all over me, especially if they look like they are over 18 and they don't tell me any diffrent.

Jewish Rabbi
09-10-2008, 12:33 PM
If they are hot they can crawl all over me, especially if they look like they are over 18 and they don't tell me any diffrent.

ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
09-10-2008, 12:33 PM
That is actually what I had planned on letting them do..... take a few pictures, watch him sing, then get the heck outta there!! David Cook....teenage daughters....angry fellow fans..... Macintosh....Damon Huard....Herman Edwards....Dick Curl....Carl Peterson....sheeeesh...... I am hoping that is the LOWLIGHT of the trip!!!!

FYP

Hydrae
09-10-2008, 12:34 PM

I would think that the charitable thing to do would be to invite these two young ladies to your wonderful seating area for the purpose of seeing their heatthrob during the National Anthem. Instead of it being a hassle and bother it can be a nice thing to do that they will remember for many, many years.

bogey
09-10-2008, 12:37 PM
I would think that the charitable thing to do would be to invite these two young ladies to your wonderful seating area for the purpose of seeing their heatthrob during the National Anthem. Instead of it being a hassle and bother it can be a nice thing to do that they will remember for many, many years.

There ya go. That's more like it.

sedated
09-10-2008, 12:37 PM
My 14 yr old looks like she's 20.....might be why the ol' ticker started actin up... seeing guys twice her age turning around and staring ....:cuss::cuss::cuss:

she can sit on my lap during the game

Ebolapox
09-10-2008, 12:38 PM

15'll get you twenty. 16'll get you ten.

...and I guess this is the wrong place to put this joke. but, I'm tasteless and don't have children yet (we both want em', but timing isn't right--anyway)

so, this guy picks up his date, she looks cute as hell. he takes her to dinner, they both enjoy themselves, but the conversation is stilted--they're both on different levels. still, they end up back at his place, things take the obvious course, and she looks over her shoulder and says to him..."don't you think it's rather presumptuous that you're ****ing me in the ass on our first date?" to which he replies..."don't you think presumptuous is a big word for a seven year old?"

....yeah, I know, it's wrong. but, hilarious.

blueballs
i can get the 14 year old a picture with cook
take about 15 minutes

Pablo
I would think that the charitable thing to do would be to invite these two young ladies to your wonderful seating area for the purpose of seeing their heatthrob during the National Anthem. Instead of it being a hassle and bother it can be a nice thing to do that they will remember for many, many years.No way.

That dude's obviously a HUGE David Cook fan. I mean, what self respecting full grown man doesn't wanna see the Cook-meister throw down on the national anthem?

I mean, is there any offense more deserving of a plunge to the concrete tunnel below by three grown men, than someone trying to get up in your space when you're trying to get an eye-full of Cook man-candy?

Shit. If I had those seats, I'd be long gone as soon as Cook got done singing. That dude is just Ah-May-Zing!!

Rain Man

I think you must not see the 45 year-olds.

Ebolapox
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
ROFL

heh--says the dude with a fifteen year old in his avatar. remember, friends, there's no 'f*ckedupandwrong' in pedophile. but there IS an 'edophile'

carry on.

:spock:

Jewish Rabbi
09-10-2008, 12:41 PM
This thread is worthless without pics.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2008, 12:41 PM

Well said.

Ebolapox
09-10-2008, 12:42 PM

dude. just keeps getting worse and worse.

and this is one major reason I don't want to have little girl children. if you have a boy, you only have to worry about one penis. if you have a girl, you have billions of penii to worry about/castrate.

anybody know of a good wholesaler for chastity belts?

RustShack
09-10-2008, 12:44 PM
heh--says the dude with a fifteen year old in his avatar. remember, friends, there's no 'f*ckedupandwrong' in pedophile. but there IS an 'edophile'

carry on.

:spock:

Even though they are pretty close in age... its not like hes even in his 20's.

gblowfish
09-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Let me explain this from my side of things.

I'm just an average guy.
Pay big bucks for these seats.
Just about every week, we have to kick people out of our seats.
When Montana was here, and when Marcus was here,
or when Hank Williams Jr. was here,
Or whoever the latest teen hearthrob is,
You have people who will LITERALLY stand in front of you
while you're in your seat all the way to kickoff if you let them.

It's very rude and gets old quick, trust me.
If you need to get your daughters that close, buy a 50 yard line seat from a scalper.

Or stay in the main aisle until the green coated security wanks run you off.

I'm not trying to be a bad guy, really. Its just that this happens a lot. And its not just me, either. The people who sit around me feel exactly the same way.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 12:57 PM
All you have to do to get blowfish out of your way is masking tape the feet of a cat and turn it loose in the aisle next to him. He'll run after it like an orgasmic teenager.

be it known however, that you shall likely reap the stern and fierce reprocution of being blogged about in a drooling frenzy.

But he'll be gone for your photo op.

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 01:00 PM

Uh... my friend.... my fellow Chiefs fan... honestly I do respect your rights as a card carrying, ticket holding, seat owning controller of "the space". I really do. However, as I mentioned in another thread, I have had two heart attacks in the last year and a half. In years past I have taken my boys to several games... never my daughters. I may not have much more time to enjoy God's grace here on this earth and I plan to enjoy every minute of it that I do have. Soooooo...... weighing the options... giving my daughters a chance to take a pic and see Mr. Cook perform close up, and giving them a memory that will last for many years... versus .... taking a chance that a gentleman such as yourself might be upset with me for a few minutes uhmmmmm... again, like I said ealier... I apologize in advance.... love ya brother, but my mind is made up. And for your peace of mind we will tell you thank you before we make our way to our assigned seats. Thank you for your understanding and we will keep the disruption to a minimum....

BigVE
09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Uh... my friend.... my fellow Chiefs fan... honestly I do respect your rights as a card carrying, ticket holding, seat owning controller of "the space". I really do. However, as I mentioned in another thread, I have had two heart attacks in the last year and a half. In years past I have taken my boys to several games... never my daughters. I may not have much more time to enjoy God's grace here on this earth and I plan to enjoy every minute of it that I do have. Soooooo...... weighing the options... giving my daughters a chance to take a pic and see Mr. Cook perform close up, and giving them a memory that will last for many years... versus .... taking a chance that a gentleman such as yourself might be upset with me for a few minutes uhmmmmm... again, like I said ealier... I apologize in advance.... love ya brother, but my mind is made up. And for your peace of mind we will tell you thank you before we make our way to our assigned seats. Thank you for your understanding and we will keep the disruption to a minimum....

Heck, I could be there to back you up. I, like you, have a teenage daughter as well but UNLIKE you I have a healthy heart and a meanstreak big enough for the both of us. I got your back. We will see who is pushing WHO over the rails into the tunnel!! May end up in jail or you in the hospital but ITS WHAT THE TEENAGERS WANT, right???? :) ;)

QuikSsurfer
09-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Anyone have a link to the site where you can view photos from specific sections of arrowhead?? -- in order to see your view of the field from the seat

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 01:08 PM

Maybe I phrased it wrong.... I most certainly do not intend to pirate anyone's seat away from them.... maybe I need to be more specific.... the aisle is exactly where I had planned on letting them stand, just for the anthem. For the chance to see David Cook and also to let them experience the ending of the anthem from field level... then we are OUTTA THERE!!! We have great seats to the game so i want to hurry and get in them before kick-off anyway. Was being just as fecitious as I was serious in the thread starter. Again, I do not plan on invading anyone's space and I will most assureadly NOT let them "crawl all over" anyone.

Phobia
09-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Do your daughters have fake ID yet?

Kidding very much. From a father to 15 & 16 YO daughters....

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Heck, I could be there to back you up. I, like you, have a teenage daughter as well but UNLIKE you I have a healthy heart and a meanstreak big enough for the both of us. I got your back. We will see who is pushing WHO over the rails into the tunnel!! May end up in jail or you in the hospital but ITS WHAT THE TEENAGERS WANT, right???? :) ;)

This is funny, got a lot more responses than I expected. I love this place, and all of you in it. As for the mean streak, we could probably have some fun. I have been accused of having one of those myself, and any disrespect toward my daughters would certainly bring that out.:D But, this isn't about me, you are right... it is what the girls want. So I suppose I will get to know one of the "green coated wanks" :doh!:

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 01:28 PM

Here is a photo of a sexy stack of new hats that is sure make your schnooozle stand tall.

http://www.coffeemakersetc.com/images/Paper_Filters.jpg

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Sounds like BigV is going to stick his thumb in someone's blowhole.

triple
09-10-2008, 01:31 PM
who cares about that glorified karaoke singer

BigVE
09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Sounds like BigV is going to stick his thumb in someone's blowhole.

Nah, I'm all talk. Haven't you heard? Everyone is tough on the internet! Mean streak is true ...won't be within 200 miles of arrowhead though.

Jewish Rabbi
09-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Even though they are pretty close in age... its not like hes even in his 20's.

Yeah I'm tired of explaining this every other day...So I just take it now.

chiefbowe82
09-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Let me explain this from my side of things.

I'm just an average guy.
Pay big bucks for these seats.
Just about every week, we have to kick people out of our seats.
When Montana was here, and when Marcus was here,
or when Hank Williams Jr. was here,
Or whoever the latest teen hearthrob is,
You have people who will LITERALLY stand in front of you
while you're in your seat all the way to kickoff if you let them.

It's very rude and gets old quick, trust me.
If you need to get your daughters that close, buy a 50 yard line seat from a scalper.

I'm not trying to be a bad guy, really. Its just that this happens a lot. And its not just me, either. The people who sit around me feel exactly the same way.

I've sat lower level chiefs side 50 yl before, when the chiefs played the texans in 04 i believe, I'm going to need to see a picture of you to see if I reconize you :)

gblowfish
09-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Basically I just sent this same message to Hydrae.

I've sat down front for a long time. Over the years, we've tried to be nice to the groupies. Over the past few years, people have gotten ruder and ruder. If they're a music groupie, or want an autograph, or a chinstrap, or a wrist band or whatever, they literally will try to push you, crawl over you, stand on you. I've had drunk teenagers come down and literally push my wife to the ground or elbow her in the side of the head trying to get down to the rail.

It didn't used to be that way.

My advice to Mr. Heart Attack is to go down to the bottom of the stairs at Sec 119. You won't be dead center but close enough. Snap your picture and go. And when the true owners of the seats show up, get out of their way.

It's common courtesy, which is a rare commodity these days. If you guys walked a mile in my shoes, maybe you'd understand.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 02:54 PM
The audacity of photos.

Pitt Gorilla
09-10-2008, 02:54 PM
It's difficult for me to respect anyone who would want a picture of that talentless hack. One would be obliged to refuse the request on moral grounds.

chiefbowe82
09-10-2008, 02:59 PM
there are tickets still availble ll chiefs side, 50 yl, row 37 for this weeks game at face on ticketmaster

Frazod
09-10-2008, 03:02 PM
All you have to do to get blowfish out of your way is masking tape the feet of a cat and turn it loose in the aisle next to him. He'll run after it like an orgasmic teenager.

be it known however, that you shall likely reap the stern and fierce reprocution of being blogged about in a drooling frenzy.

But he'll be gone for your photo op.

I'll take clever-sounding words that you won't find in any dictionary for $1,000, Alex.

:rolleyes:

gblowfish
09-10-2008, 03:06 PM
spelchek is fur puzies.

Tell ya what Okie, if I see you and your 2 girls (and God knows, you'll probably be the only father with screaming teenaged girls in tow) I'll make room for you to do your thing. OK?

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Basically I just sent this same message to Hydrae.

I've sat down front for a long time. Over the years, we've tried to be nice to the groupies. Over the past few years, people have gotten ruder and ruder. If they're a music groupie, or want an autograph, or a chinstrap, or a wrist band or whatever, they literally will try to push you, crawl over you, stand on you. I've had drunk teenagers come down and literally push my wife to the ground or elbow her in the side of the head trying to get down to the rail.

My advice to Mr. Heart Attack is to go down to the bottom of the stairs at Sec 119. You won't be dead center but close enough. Snap your picture and go. And when the true owners of the seats show up, get out of their way.

It's common courtesy, which is a rare commodity these days. If you guys walked a mile in my shoes, maybe you'd understand.

#1. My name is John. NOT Mr. Heart Attack.
#2. I would snatch my girls up and bust their asses if they were rude enough to elbow anyone in the head or stand in front of someone in their seat.
#3. I have already said I don't plan on taking, borrowing, sitting in, standing in front of, or blocking anyone's seat.
#4. I would much rather be in the seats I have for the game rather than yours.
#5. I do understand your feelings, honestly I do. That is why I have stated over and over that we WILL be in the aisle. Not in front of your precious seats. I have learned a lot of patience over the last year or so, but as I live and breathe if my daughters are being polite and not harming anyone I will not hesitate to redirect ANY form of rudeness or harassment right back at the source.
#6. My daughters nor myself will be drunk and jostling you for a tossed chinstrap.
#7. I sure didn't ask for your advice, I was having fun on here and assumed you were too.
When I first read your response my reaction was that I hoped not to be near your seats at the singing of the anthem so as not to be a disturbance to you, I now however hope that I am close to you. I just have a feeling that you aren't as bad a person as you are trying to be on here and that if anyone started anything with my girls you seem to be compassionate enough to jump in and help me if needed.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2008, 03:10 PM
I'd hate that, really. We sit in Section 114 and that is near the tunnel, where all of the opposing teams fans like to invade before they have to go back to the nosebleeds.

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 03:11 PM
spelchek is fur puzies.

Tell ya what Okie, if I see you and your 2 girls (and God knows, you'll probably be the only father with screaming teenaged girls in tow) I'll make room for you to do your thing. OK?

just saw this......
had a feeling you were really a decent guy at heart.....
I appreciate the offer, but I really....sincerely...honestly... do not want to impose.

OnTheWarpath15
09-10-2008, 03:17 PM
I'd hate that, really. We sit in Section 114 and that is near the tunnel, where all of the opposing teams fans like to invade before they have to go back to the nosebleeds.

I'm with you and Blowfish on this one...

I was lucky enough to be given seats front-row, on the glass for about 15 St. Louis Blues hockey games back in 2000, and it was a royal PITA.

I didn't even pay for them, and I dreaded it.

If ushers did their jobs, this wouldn't be an issue. If you don't have tickets to sit in a particular section, guess what?

You don't have access to that section.

teedubya
09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Sounds like Blowfish is a REAL FAN.

Now, Im going to go to his section every time I go to the Game and stand in front of him and probably fart a few times.

gblowfish
09-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Sounds like Blowfish is a REAL FAN.

Now, Im going to go to his section every time I go to the Game and stand in front of him and probably fart a few times.

If you do that, I'll SURELY need a fan!

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 04:01 PM
there are tickets still availble ll chiefs side, 50 yl, row 37 for this weeks game at face on ticketmaster

I saw that. Actually I found some great seats. They are in the upper deck but right on the rail.... front row... I have sat close to there before and really enjoyed it. Close enough to still see faces and hear the cracks of helmets and pads, and far enough to see plays develop and watch the entire field. I am excited about the seats we have. I have sat in club row before and had an opportunity to sit there this week, but for my girls I wanted the entire noise thing and to be in the middle of a rowdy crowd. I love the seats we got. I believe we can get close enough for them to get a few pics during the anthem and with the delays and t.v. time out have plenty time to skidaddle to our seats before kick off... so again, if you see me with "screaming teenage girls in tow" look quick, cuz I won't be there long :D:D

chiefbowe82
09-10-2008, 04:06 PM
I saw that. Actually I found some great seats. They are in the upper deck but right on the rail.... front row... I have sat close to there before and really enjoyed it. Close enough to still see faces and hear the cracks of helmets and pads, and far enough to see plays develop and watch the entire field. I am excited about the seats we have. I have sat in club row before and had an opportunity to sit there this week, but for my girls I wanted the entire noise thing and to be in the middle of a rowdy crowd. I love the seats we got. I believe we can get close enough for them to get a few pics during the anthem and with the delays and t.v. time out have plenty time to skidaddle to our seats before kick off... so again, if you see me with "screaming teenage girls in tow" look quick, cuz I won't be there long :D:D

how was your club view, i'm sitting there this sunday for the first time

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 04:11 PM
View is great.... not a bad seat in club... downside is that the "crowd" in club is not anywhere near as loud and animated as they are in the lower end zones and in the upper decks.. Lot easier to get a beer and dog in club seating tho!!

chiefs1okie
09-10-2008, 04:28 PM

I started going to Arrowhead in the late 70's. I remember a time when the place was only about half empty and the tickets were 21.00. We would buy a field level ticket anywhere cuz then it didnt matter, the front rows were never full and we could sit just about wherever we wanted to. I almost bought season tickets in the mid 80's but couldnt justify it since I live so far away. I have seen it go from half empty to standing room only.... I really, really do sympathize with you on putting up with rude and unruly fans...as the crowds got larger so did the idiots. For the last several years I have always sat in the seats for which I paid and not "pirated" empty seats. Like I mentioned in my original post, I know you pay a lot of money for those seats and I am sure you have put up with a lot of nonsense from people trying squeeze in. If it were my sons this topic wouldn't even have come up with me, but as any dad will testify, things are a little different with daughters. They asked if they could get close enough to take a couple pictures and I told them I would see to it.... therefore the early apology. Truly, gblowfish, if it indeed turns out that we are close to you, I hope to meet you and shake your hand. I don't plan on being an inconvenience, but am apologizing ahead of time if we are.

gblowfish
09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I started going to Arrowhead in the late 70's. I remember a time when the place was only about half empty and the tickets were 21.00. We would buy a field level ticket anywhere cuz then it didnt matter, the front rows were never full and we could sit just about wherever we wanted to. I almost bought season tickets in the mid 80's but couldnt justify it since I live so far away. I have seen it go from half empty to standing room only.... I really, really do sympathize with you on putting up with rude and unruly fans...as the crowds got larger so did the idiots. For the last several years I have always sat in the seats for which I paid and not "pirated" empty seats. Like I mentioned in my original post, I know you pay a lot of money for those seats and I am sure you have put up with a lot of nonsense from people trying squeeze in. If it were my sons this topic wouldn't even have come up with me, but as any dad will testify, things are a little different with daughters. They asked if they could get close enough to take a couple pictures and I told them I would see to it.... therefore the early apology. Truly, gblowfish, if it indeed turns out that we are close to you, I hope to meet you and shake your hand. I don't plan on being an inconvenience, but am apologizing ahead of time if we are.

Well said. Good luck, hope it works out, let's get a win.

Rain Man
09-10-2008, 04:39 PM
A few more games with Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards at the helm, and no one will have to worry about crowds in the stadium.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 04:56 PM
I'll take clever-sounding words that you won't find in any dictionary for $1,000, Alex.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the clever retort, pus gut.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the clever retort, pus gut.

It was my pleasure.

By the way, the word you so completely butchered in your failed attempt to appear intelligent and witty was "repercussions." Perhaps you should try adding a few words of actual English to your pathetic arsenal of retardese the next time you decide to lash out at somebody for no good reason.

There is no need to thank me for that one. I'm just here to help.

And yes, I'm aware that "retardese" isn't a real word. But for you, it certainly should be.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I can only aspire to be you.

In the spirit of the thread, and lashing out, I should probably apologize in advance.

Your greatest contribution to civilization is your lack of reproduction. Society thanks you for keeping your afflicted genetics quarantined.

Maybe dad will hug you for fathers day this year.

Saulbadguy
09-10-2008, 06:20 PM
This could get good.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 06:22 PM
I can only aspire to be you.

Your greatest contribution to civilization is your lack of reproduction. Society thanks you for keeping your afflicted genetics quarantined.

If only you had been so kind. Are your spawn already calling their classmates shitbricks?

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 06:25 PM
No, but at 3 years old, one of them has acquired the ability work and play well with others at a level you've failed decades ago.

Freebase any cocain lately?

Frazod
09-10-2008, 06:27 PM
No, but at 3 years old, one of them has acquired the ability work and play well with others.

Freebase any cocain lately?

Not for about 12 years now.

Have you caught a whiff of cigarette smoke, projectile vomited the gut full of sperm you just ingested, and curled up in a little whimpering ball lately?

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 06:29 PM
I think you're confusing my gut with the intestine full of semen the woman crying in the other room of your house who is trying to figure out how she can divorce you too.

Does this make you itchy?

http://www.oddsquad.com/media/resampled_26__EVID_resize.JPG

Frazod
09-10-2008, 06:32 PM
I think you're confusing my gut with the intestine full of semen the woman crying in the other room of your house who is trying to figure out how she can divorce you too.

Does this make you itchy?

http://www.oddsquad.com/media/resampled_26__EVID_resize.JPG

Not anymore.

And the woman in your house is certainly wishing she actually lived with her kids' father instead of the simpering little pussy that is you.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Frazod: A life full of accidental discharges.

Beginning with a truck stop conception, followed up by painting the leg of a Brazilian transvestite hooker(only one of us has ever had to pay for sex, a series of shooting himself in the foot, and a hole in a frigidaire.

You're such a pig, I'd imagine your wife still has to give you M&Ms for using the toilet.

I heard she was scouring ebay for a "players with short bats, please crowd the plate" sign.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Frazod: A life full of accidental discharges.

Beginning with a truck stop conception, followed up by painting the leg of a Brazilian transvestite hooker(only one of us has ever had to pay for sex, a series of shooting himself in the foot, and a hole in a frigidaire.

You're such a pig, I'd imagine your wife still has to give you M&Ms for using the toilet.

I heard she was scouring ebay for a "players with short bats, please crowd the plate" sign.

You go runt! Now, top it all off with some made-up Iowanaretardian catch phrase. You can't forget the catch-phrase! I'll feel all hurt if you don't call me a Podgranting F#ckbaker! Come on, pissboy, give it your best shot!

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 06:45 PM
You're a load of skiptowne's dump and dense's taint sweat.

You'd better hurry and PM your cheerleaders. Quick now, don't forget to remind everyone that you're a bitter, angry hater of your life. Don't forget the wordswordswords!!!!

Delano
09-10-2008, 06:47 PM
mMMmm..

burt

That makes me fell very bad for you........

Saulbadguy
After a short review, i'm not sure who to give this one to. Not nearly enough vulgarity for my tastes, but plenty of personal attacks and innuendos.

Frazod
You're a load of skiptowne's dump and dense's taint sweat.

You'd better hurry and PM your cheerleaders.

Cheerleaders to take on your sissy ass? Not likely.

How long did you run and hide after your smoking thread beatdown?

"I'm leaving this board! Frazod was mean to me!" :deevee:

Frazod
09-10-2008, 06:49 PM
After a short review, i'm not sure who to give this one to. Not nearly enough vulgarity for my tastes, but plenty of personal attacks and innuendos.

Jesus, how much vulgarity do you need? LMAO

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Mah, Mah, I do decayah, I believe the Fatzod has gotten the vapahs.

The Iowa State Fair has the butter cow. This year, it was the form of Olypian Shawn Johnson.

I'm guessing the Illinois state fair has the Butter Fraz, a monument molded from feces in honor of failure above and beyond the call of duty.

Running and hiding from an upopped zit like you? You must be on the pipe again.

I'd continue to squeeze you but the festering might make the viewers ill.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J2mXP1fpj0A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J2mXP1fpj0A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I shouldn't be surprised that you're still ass sore about a thread from months ago. You do live here afterall.

burt
09-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Mah, Mah, I do decayah, I believe the Fatzod has gotten the vapahs.

Hey! Fraz is not fat....he is just healthy......

and there's a lot of that going around......

Frazod
09-10-2008, 07:47 PM
You can post all the offensive photos and videos you want. You can stand upon your phone book and declare how witty and cool you are. The fact remains that you did, in fact, run screaming from the BB like the little whipped little bitch that you are, and I see you're already setting yourself up for your next retreat and trying to sound all noble about it. Like anybody buys into that bullshit. You are the BB queen of Dishing-It-Out-But-Can't-Take-It. What a joke.

I don't need to post a picture of a pimple to help me make my point. I have a vocabulary of actual words at my disposal.

You are a pussy, a douche and a sniping, silly, sub-literate clown. If you weren't so offensive, I'd pity you.

burt
09-10-2008, 07:56 PM
You can post all the offensive photos and videos you want. You can stand upon your phone book and declare how witty and cool you are. The fact remains that you did, in fact, run screaming from the BB like the little whipped little bitch that you are, and I see you're already setting yourself up for your next retreat and trying to sound all noble about it. Like anybody buys into that bullshit. You are the BB queen of Dishing-It-Out-But-Can't-Take-It. What a joke.

I don't need to post a picture of a pimple to help me make my point. I have a vocabulary of actual words at my disposal.

You are a pussy, a douche and a sniping, silly, sub-literate clown. If you weren't so offensive, I'd pity you.

um more pocorn please.......

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Choices, choices.
Lets review.

Option 1.
A former boarderline homeless cokehead whose own father disowned him because he was such a pathetic f@ckup, pussy buyer, whose entire schtick in life is to be a pathetic, miserable, angry, ranting, teeth gnashing, flailing dickholster. You're an infected, pulsing, genital wart on the asshole of life. You're the human form of Tucker Max's first anal sex result, the only person on earth to ask for a 2nd helping of 2girls 1 cup.

Option 2.
Not You.

I'm going to have to consult MENSA on who I'll be happier waking up as tomorrow.

*Here is where you follow with the last word so we can move on*

Frazod
09-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Choices, choices.
Lets review.

Option 1.
A former boarderline homeless cokehead whose own father disowned him because he was such a pathetic f@ckup, pussy buyer, whose entire schtick in life is to be a pathetic, miserable, angry, ranting, teeth gnashing, flailing dickholster. You're an infected, pulsing, genital wart on the asshole of life. You're the human form of Tucker Max's first anal sex result.

Option 2.
Not You.

I'm going to have to consult MENSA on who I'll be happier waking up as tomorrow.

Let's see:

1. "Boarderline"? Christ, is there a big word out there that you won't misspell?

2. I love the judgmental shit about stuff I did decades ago. What a typical Republican douche you are - probably cornholed the paperboy this afternoon, but I'm an asshole because I beat a coke habit back in the 90s, and I'm a deviant because as a 19 year old sailor in a foreign country I tagged some hookers BACK IN 1984. Wow.

3. My dad and I don't speak because I disowned him, not the other way around. Was he useless? Absolutely. I'm sure your kids will one day be able to relate.

4. As for the "pathetic, miserable, angry, ranting, teeth gnashing, flailing dickholster" bit, dude, stand on a chair and take a look in the nearest mirror, because that's YOU you're describing. I love the way you try to present yourself as the good humor man when attacking me for being bitter and miserable. It's pretty obvious that you don't own a dictionary, but the word IRONIC comes to mine. Read your own damn posts, moron, and imagine how much of a prick you'd think that guy was if it wasn't you, then do the math. (Assuming you can do math.) I doubt if you'd like the results you'd get if people on this board sounded off as to which one of us is the bigger asshole.

5. As far as the "consulting MENSA" part goes, unless you're there to clean the bathroom, I don't think you'll be gaining access anytime soon.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Throw up a poll, doucheasaurus.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Throw up a poll, doucheasaurus.

Throw up a poll? Sounds like something you'd do if you caught a whiff of smoke. I'll leave that to you, sweetie.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
King of the World.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 08:39 PM
King of the World.

LMAO Keep a copy of that framed over your computer?

Click on Members List, then sort by reputation. See who tops the list.

And that's not some silly contest from years ago - that's like, right now.

Try again.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 08:42 PM
You do cry about rep alot.

5 second search....difficult concept.

Whadda Bidge.

I can start using spell check tomorrow. You'll still be, well, You.

Oh gnow, now you've dunnit, you've angerllled the fraz, lil puzzah!!
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/uploads/forums/fat-bastard.jpg

Frazod
09-10-2008, 08:44 PM
You do cry about rep alot.

Whadda Bidge.

Says the guy who kept that graphic handy?

Keep it up, you're entertaining the hell out of me this evening. LMAO

And remember, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 08:47 PM
The wimpering you here...is your wife crying because you're you, too.

Say it slowly fatzod..."5 second search function use"

I'm pretty entertained knowing you're flailing the cheeto guts around your keyboard too.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7167/whinencheetosja0.jpg

ptlyon
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Please feel free to yell "FIRE HERM EDWARDS NOW!!!" also

Frazod
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Ah, graphics; the last resort of a weak-minded fool getting his feeble little ass kicked in a debate.

Try harder!

ptlyon
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
The wimpering you here...is your wife crying because you're you, too.

Say it slowly fatzod..."5 second search function use"

I'm pretty entertained knowing you're flailing the cheeto guts around your keyboard too.

Shaddap...

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 08:52 PM
This is one sweet-ass thread. Frazod vs Iowanian! FIGHT!

QuikSsurfer
09-10-2008, 08:54 PM
http://www.8bucksproductions.com/CageFriendship.jpg

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 08:58 PM
I'll take that over being too weak to not start the crackpipe.

I figured using crayons and photos might help you keep up better.

Ah, graphics; the last resort of a weak-minded fool getting his feeble little ass kicked in a debate.

Try harder!

You score fights like the Chinese olymic judges. Poorly, grasshopper.

Fatzod iS REALLY WORKING on the keyboard now...smokin'
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/231/443788200_37f0c157fd.jpg?v=0

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:03 PM
By all means, keep going. I wasn't expending much effort in once again outing you as a complete douche, but every time you post, the point just gets driven home that much harder.

SPchief
09-10-2008, 09:07 PM
:popcorn:

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:08 PM
:popcorn:

Looks like it's winding down. All he can do is bring up shit I did 15 years ago and post pictures that have nothing to do with me.

Sorry.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 09:11 PM
You've always been a spaz. Its probably why you are so bitter with life now.
I probably remind you of some guy in HS who threw your ass around the gravel pit, or fairgrounds or wherever the held the sumo events in your hometown.

Did they make you do the truffle shuffle in gym class or something?

BBB bbbbbBBBBBBB BBBBBBBbbbbbBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbBBBBBBBLLllll
http://www.filmbuffonline.com/uploaded_images/GooniesTruffleShuffle-787692.jpg
Just add my name on the wall in lipstick with the rest of the guys.

I'd suggest you go ahead with the episiotomy, it my be the only way for the doctors to get your shoulders to pass, when pulling your head out of your ass.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I happen to love both of you.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 09:13 PM
But, I can't resist posting this image. Look, it's frazod back on the crack pipe in 20 years!

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6945/20080908ka9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:13 PM
You've always been a spaz. Its probably why you are so bitter with life now.
I probably remind you of some guy in HS who threw your ass around the gravel pit, or fairgrounds or wherever the held the sumo events in your hometown.

Just add my name on the wall in lipstick with the rest of the guys.

I'd suggest you go ahead with the episiotomy, it my be the only way for the doctors to get your shoulders to pass, when pulling your head out of your ass.

You forget, I've actually met you. I did get my ass kicked good once, but I assure you, it wasn't by some wimpy little homo like you.

Barfowanian the tough guy. LMAO

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:15 PM
AND HE ADDS THE GRAPHICS AFTER THE INITIAL POST! :thumb:

ROFL

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 09:15 PM
In all fairness, I'm sure she was very, very strong.

I did get my ass kicked good once, but I assure you, it wasn't by some wimpy little homo like you.

LMAO

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Wait...Iowanian is a shrimp?

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:18 PM
In all fairness, I'm sure she was very, very strong.

During one of our nasty breakups, my ex once slapped the shit out of me when I casually asked her how many pounds of makeup she was wearing.

I'm sure she's stronger than you are.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Wait...Iowanian is a shrimp?

Christ, you can't tell by his attitude?

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Ohh Burn.

Fraz would HAVE to be a power lifter. I have no problem believing he had a girlfriend stronger than me. That will happen when your favorite cologne is "jelly dounut"

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Iowanian has kindly informed me that he is 5'8 175 and benches 240.

So just put a firm hand on his head and he won't be able to reach you.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Chiefsokie.

I hope your girls have a great day sunday, and get close enough to count dude Cook's cavities.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Ohh Burn.

Fraz would HAVE to be a power lifter. I have no problem believing he had a girlfriend stronger than me. That will happen when your favorite cologne is "jelly dounut"

Goddamn, you can't even spell "doughnut" right.

Seriously, switch to Firefox - when you post, there's a built-in spellcheck feature. If there's a red dotted line under the word, then you did it wrong.

This won't hide the hateful and lame part, but you won't look like quite such an idiot.

luv
09-10-2008, 09:45 PM
I miss all the good fights.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
I guess I don't spend as much time at the Krispy Kreme cruisin' chics as you.

Maybe its just me, but in the history of Chiefsplanet, its been widely said that grammar and spelling smack was about as weak as your nocternal bladder control.

I should probably default to your expertise with spellcheck. Your years as a secretary have given you solid grounds for this advice. Thank you.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Maybe its just me, but in the history of Chiefsplanet, its been widely said that grammar and spelling smack was about as weak as your nocternal bladder control.

It's not smack. If you can't spell correctly you look dumb. In this case you probably are dumb.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6110/frazeena6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Frazod
09-10-2008, 09:55 PM
I guess I don't spend as much time at the Krispy Kreme cruisin' chics as you.

I should probably default to your expertise with spellcheck. Your years as a secretary have given you solid grounds for this advice. Thank you.

See, the thing is, I learned spelling and grammar as a child. It's not something I recently picked up. Did you recently immigrate to Iowa from Mongolia, or have you just always been stupid?

And also, when some sniping little douche like you endlessly insults the intelligence of others, it's a bit easier to take him seriously if he doesn't spell "cat" K-A-T-T.

luv
09-10-2008, 09:59 PM
You two must be bored.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
It's not smack. If you can't spell correctly you look dumb. In this case you probably are dumb.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6110/frazeena6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Kareful, you will inkur the rath of the Keybord of Dume.

Iowanian
09-10-2008, 10:02 PM
That might hurt a little if it wasn't coming from a lifetime loser.

It might not be as funny to see you repeatedly type words like pussy and douche, if I hadn't also had the opportunity to see the mangina typing them.

Its funny.

I'll work on the spellcheck, and you'll continue to deal with the life sentence of being you.

Thank you for not procreating, you're proof enough of the destructive possibilities of rectal conception.

Next time you have an accidental discharge, please let it be into your open mouth.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 10:03 PM
HE SPELLED EVERY WORD RIGHT!

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/7/4/2/5/6/ar119692367865247.jpg

Frazod
09-10-2008, 10:04 PM
You two must be bored.

Fairly.

I'm actually going to bed soon.

Barfowanian can get the last word in for the evening. Perhaps he'll post a picture of Orson Welles, or condemn me for getting drunk and puking in Spain 20 years ago (while smoking!), or maybe he'll call me a Pencilfilchering Dunderfart.

Frazod
09-10-2008, 10:11 PM
That might hurt a little if it wasn't coming from a lifetime loser.

It might not be as funny to see you repeatedly type words like pussy and douche, if I hadn't also had the opportunity to see the mangina typing them.

Its funny.

I'll work on the spellcheck, and you'll continue to deal with the life sentence of being you.

Thank you for not procreating, you're proof enough of the destructive possibilities of rectal conception.

Next time you have an accidental discharge, please let it be into your open mouth.

Perhaps we'll meet again someday, Little Big Man. Wouldn't that be fun?

And finally, I wonder how much time the Father-Of-The-Year spent with his kids tonight? Oh, that's right - it was more important for him to spend the entire evening sparring on the internet with somebody who he has dismissed as a lifetime loser.

What a guy. :D

Fish
09-10-2008, 10:32 PM
<object height="344" width="425">.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Saulbadguy
09-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Interesting that Frazod did not go for the hillbilly approach, and Iowanian shelved the sailor strategy, and did not once rip on Missouri. I would have employed any one of these tactics in an epic smaque battle.

Iowanian
09-11-2008, 06:07 AM
Tough guy, eh. JDfraz stops just shy of an invite to the playground after school.

If you think the prospect of running into you in person makes me nervous, you'd be mistaken.

Perhaps we'll meet again someday, Little Big Man. Wouldn't that be fun?

And finally, I wonder how much time the Father-Of-The-Year spent with his kids tonight? Oh, that's right - it was more important for him to spend the entire evening sparring on the internet with somebody who he has dismissed as a lifetime loser.

What a guy. :D

As for father of the year.....I did take my kids outdoors to the playset I contstructed for them, pushed them in the swings for almost an hour, ate supper with them, gave one a bath, read bedtime stories and had them asleep at a responsible time....and still had time to drop a nickle in your neck and watch you turn in circles.

Iowanian
09-11-2008, 06:16 AM
Claythan.
now that I think about it, this pisses me off a little bit. While its not exactly secret information, if I wanted to post it on the board, I would have. Its no secret that I'm not 10' tall and 400lbs and I don't care about that. The bench should have said 230, and I told you that because i know you finally took your fat ass to the gym.

Unless you pay a pro like spazod, its your destiny to die before achieving sexual contact, because your destiny is to be some unfortunate dead car bombers virgin in the 5th ring of hell. spazod will probably be the guy on the mop.

Iowanian has kindly informed me that he is 5'8 175 and benches 240.

So just put a firm hand on his head and he won't be able to reach you.

David.
09-11-2008, 06:25 AM
well that was fun!

Fire Me Boy!
09-11-2008, 06:26 AM
Iowanian's gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

teedubya
09-11-2008, 06:47 AM
GoChiefs should have stayed out, and let them handle it. The attention whore in him couldn't leave a good thing be.

The Rep man giveth and taketh away.

Ok, I got my kid off to school. Im gonna take a bit of a nap, when I get back here I want to see blood dammit!

chiefs1okie
09-11-2008, 05:15 PM
One quick question if anyone can help me.... got my tickets today. They are on row 1 seats 15-18. I don't remember..... they would not be close to the aisle, these seats would be about in the middle of the row is that correct?

JuicesFlowing
09-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Unless the row ends with seat 18.

gblowfish
09-15-2008, 12:29 PM
One quick question if anyone can help me.... got my tickets today. They are on row 1 seats 15-18. I don't remember..... they would not be close to the aisle, these seats would be about in the middle of the row is that correct?

Did you get your picture?
The Chiefs Cheerleaders did.

chiefs1okie
09-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Yes, she did. Thank you. Actually she got a few really good pics while he was on the sideline before the "crowd" started coming in. We were in our seats before the national anthem started. So the apology was for naught. There really werent very many people at all in the bottom rows (more on that later) so no disturbance to the seat holders in the least!! She was able to get a few close-ups and he even waved at her which just made her day.:D