PDA

View Full Version : Misc Amazing last couple of weeks.

Dunit35
09-10-2008, 09:48 PM
It started about two weeks ago and it involved my laptop battery finally going out. You couldn't get on my laptop without it being plugged in and finally it stopped working...right when school started and I actually needed it. So, I ordered a new one and it finally got here today from China. No problem, it was just 50 dollars right? $50 is a lot for a college student. I'll always make more money in a couple weeks.

Wrong, woke up Sunday morning before kickoff to find out we were having a meeting with the owner of our restuarant and area manager. Nobody had ever seen the owner except our manager/ my roommate. We figured the worst and guessed that we were going to shut down the store in the next month.

Again, we were wrong. We shut the store down that night and lost our jobs with no more then a 6 hour warning. So, I'm jobless sorta (start a new lesser paying job next week). We were getting paid well for college students.

My roommate was the boss and he is now moving to assistant manage another store in a different town. Luckily my sister is moving in to help me or I'd be screwed. I've got enough financial aid to live by myself but prefer not to.

Awesome.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
If I move in can you get me laid?

luv
09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
It's amazing the curve balls that life can throw at you sometimes. Just keep your eye on the ball, choke up on the bat, and swing at will. Sometimes you'll miss, but sometimes you'll hit one out of the park. Sorry to hear about the job situation and making less money, but good to hear that your sister will be able to help you out. Good luck.

Dunit35
09-10-2008, 09:56 PM
It's amazing the curve balls that life can throw at you sometimes. Just keep your eye on the ball, choke up on the bat, and swing at will. Sometimes you'll miss, but sometimes you'll hit one out of the park. Sorry to hear about the job situation and making less money, but good to hear that your sister will be able to help you out. Good luck.

Actually my sister worked there too and made more money then me. So, shes taking a paycut at her new job too.

She moves in to help me but it will cost her more to live with me then where shes at now. So, I'll pay more here but not near as much as I would living by myself.

badgirl
09-11-2008, 12:16 AM
If I move in can you get me laid?

Please, hes a college student not a miracle worker.

Mr. Plow
09-11-2008, 07:43 AM
What's your sister look like?