PDA

View Full Version : Misc Thank you and be Safe

Demonpenz
09-11-2008, 10:27 AM
As many of you know I have family and friends that work in the insurance. As we come up on this tough day of ike touching the shores. I would like to thank you for all you do. Many of my friends woke up to phone calls from the major companies that they are going to leave their families for awhile. Keep your head down and your check's dry!

Simply Red
09-11-2008, 11:30 AM
wait, what, now?

ChiefsFan4Life
09-11-2008, 11:56 AM
As many of you know I have family and friends that work in the insurance. As we come up on this tough day of ike touching the shores. I would like to thank you for all you do. Many of my friends woke up to phone calls from the major companies that they are going to leave their families for awhile. Keep your head down and your check's dry!

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever ... incoherent rambling

Demonpenz
09-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I thought it made sense. Most of my friends and family are going down to IKE leaving family and friends behind. It's tough...but it is what we signed up to do I guess. So if there was any one else going down there good luck. and STSD

stay
tough
Stay
Dry

Goapics1
09-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Translation:

He has friends and family that work for insurance companies. They will have to leave their families for awhile after Hurricane Ike touches down to assess property damage, etc in the gulf coast region. This will take awhile.

chasedude
09-11-2008, 12:03 PM
My Step-Brother's Step-Father is an adjuster for multiple companies. He's got himself a Winnebago and a .38 for those rough neighborhoods. He just got the call to head that way too.

Demonpenz
09-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Don't forget to write

plbrdude
09-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Translation:

He has friends and family that work for insurance companies. They will have to leave their families for awhile after Hurricane Ike touches down to assess property damage, etc in the gulf coast region. This will take awhile.

thanks for the translation. i was leaning towards that line of reasoning.

Demonpenz
09-11-2008, 12:13 PM
OF THE RED WHITE AND BLUEEEE!

Hammock Parties
09-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Ike's supposed to hit Houston tomorrow night. I should be fine, but they are evacuating south Houston.

ChiefsFan4Life
09-11-2008, 12:44 PM
Translation:

Wow, that is so much clearer, thanks

Simply Red
09-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I still totally don't get it.

dj56dt58
09-11-2008, 07:00 PM

:shrug:

Braincase
09-11-2008, 07:51 PM

He's deceased.

And the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary.

RJ
09-11-2008, 09:08 PM
My Step-Brother's Step-Father is an adjuster for multiple companies. He's got himself a Winnebago and a .38 for those rough neighborhoods. He just got the call to head that way too.

I always get this stuff mixed up. If it's your step-brother's step-father then that would be like your 3rd cousin twice removed on your uncle's side?