PDA

View Full Version : KU Border War Movie

schneider221
09-11-2008, 10:54 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9C64lgLdE8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9C64lgLdE8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

With how all the KU/MU threads turn out here I figured some people would be interested in this. It is on Metro Sports and debuts 3 days before this years border war.

teedubya
09-12-2008, 12:03 AM
Muck Fizzou.

MOhillbilly
09-12-2008, 06:58 AM
i watched it. bunch of bullshit jayhawker propaganda.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-12-2008, 07:55 AM
damn... so fierce even White Owl kill a mutha****a.

stumppy
09-12-2008, 08:08 AM
I watched some of it.

Fuggin jayhawk scumbags.:cuss:

Frazod
09-12-2008, 08:13 AM
I assume the old fart with the blue shirt probably wouldn't be so hateful if his parents hadn't been brother and sister.

gblowfish
09-12-2008, 09:42 AM
I assume the old fart with the blue shirt probably wouldn't be so hateful if his parents hadn't been brother and sister.

That old fart is Don Fambrough, ex KU football coach.

I'd like to see him and Norm Stewart in a cage match to the death.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 11:26 AM

ROFL

Que Card QB
09-12-2008, 11:52 AM
I assume the old fart with the blue shirt probably wouldn't be so hateful if his parents hadn't been brother and sister.The Ozarks are in Missouri.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Hicks.

kepp
09-12-2008, 12:05 PM
I'd call it more of a massacre, personally.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 12:07 PM
The Ozarks are in Missouri.

Yes, we know that. Unlike any destination in Kansas, people actually go to the Ozarks by choice. :)

Lzen
09-12-2008, 12:16 PM
:rolleyes:
I assume the old fart with the blue shirt probably wouldn't be so hatefulhttp://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mfl/lowres/mfln130l.jpg if his parents hadn't been brother and sister.

Mr. Plow
09-12-2008, 12:19 PM

And what would your excuse be?

Frazod
09-12-2008, 12:19 PM
:rolleyes:

:deevee:

I assume the rest of the bitch brigade will be close on your heels.

MOhillbilly
09-12-2008, 12:20 PM
The Ozarks are in Missouri.
and kansas and oklahoma.

tomahawk kid
09-12-2008, 12:27 PM
That old fart is Don Fambrough, ex KU football coach.

I'd like to see him and Norm Stewart in a cage match to the death.

My money's on Stormin' Norman.

Lzen
09-12-2008, 12:29 PM
:deevee:

I assume the rest of the bitch brigade will be close on your heels.

Truth hurts? :hmmm:

Frazod
09-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Truth hurts? :hmmm:

Well, the truth is, my comment was intended to be humorous. Irishjayhawk got that. I guess he's a bit brighter than you are.

The truth is also that this piece is heavily jaded towards KU, and that Fambrough's comments were exceedingly nasty. Do I actually think his parents were brother and sister? No. Not that it would made much difference, though.

But here you come charging in all butthurt as usual making it personal about me. And I fire back in kind. And others jump in, and the thread goes to hell. But no matter who says what, it's all my fault, right? :rolleyes:

Why don't you just be done with it and put me ignore?

:shake:

Braincase
09-12-2008, 12:51 PM
and kansas and oklahoma.

Map:

MOhillbilly
09-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Map:

is that the baxter springs area?

tomahawk kid
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Well, the truth is, my comment was intended to be humorous. Irishjayhawk got that. I guess he's a bit brighter than you are.

The truth is also that this piece is heavily jaded towards KU, and that Fambrough's comments were exceedingly nasty. Do I actually think his parents were brother and sister? No. Not that it would made much difference, though.

But here you come charging in all butthurt as usual making it personal about me. And I fire back in kind. And others jump in, and the thread goes to hell. But no matter who says what, it's all my fault, right? :rolleyes:

What Billy Quantril said.

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
should be a good game, looking forward to the "showdown"..... LOL
the tea party

Sure-Oz
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM
That old guy should suit up and play RB

Braincase
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM
is that the baxter springs area?

Yes sir.

MOhillbilly
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Yes sir.

used to fight down on the other side of the OK. border.

MOhillbilly
09-12-2008, 01:11 PM
What Billy Quantril said.

down with the union!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Bloody-bill-anderson.jpg

tomahawk kid
09-12-2008, 01:27 PM
I ironically, I just bought a copy of Ride with the Devil today.

Great film for those needing perspective on the Border War.

Lzen
09-12-2008, 02:44 PM

ROFL Butt hurt? Nope. What you say does not hurt my feelings at all. And no, I didn't believe that you really thought his parents were brother and sister. Sure, it was a joke. But some jokes are filled with hatred and yours always tend to be that way when it comes to KU and KU fans.

I just like to point out your hypocrisy. Don't get all butt hurt about it.

Hell, if you would quit assuming that all KU fans are bad because we like our team and defend our team, perhaps you would see that we aren't all bad. But you have this thing that if someone is a KU fan and doesn't agree with your take, they must be evil or something. You have been a jackass about all things concerning KU for awhile whether justified or not and when some KU fans call you on it, you try to make it sound like we're being meanies and ganging up on you. :deevee:

Frazod
09-12-2008, 03:26 PM
ROFL Butt hurt? Nope. What you say does not hurt my feelings at all. And no, I didn't believe that you really thought his parents were brother and sister. Sure, it was a joke. But some jokes are filled with hatred and yours always tend to be that way when it comes to KU and KU fans.

I just like to point out your hypocrisy. Don't get all butt hurt about it.

Hell, if you would quit assuming that all KU fans are bad because we like our team and defend our team, perhaps you would see that we aren't all bad. But you have this thing that if someone is a KU fan and doesn't agree with your take, they must be evil or something. You have been a jackass about all things concerning KU for awhile whether justified or not and when some KU fans call you on it, you try to make it sound like we're being meanies and ganging up on you. :deevee:

So then why you stalking me? You looking for a date? Sorry, I don't swing that way.

And I don't assume you're all bad, or evil. Bad and evil are not really the words I'd use - I'd go more with annoying, arrogant assholes with little or nothing to be arrogant about. And I don't think all of you are annoying arrogant assholes, just some.

As for the hypocrasy thing, give it a rest. I rarely start shit. I'm more of a finisher.

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Frazod, I would hope you agree that the brother-sister joke is usually only accurate when referring to Texas. :p

Frazod
09-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Frazod, I would hope you agree that the brother-sister joke is usually only accurate when referring to Texas. :p

And most of the deep south. :)

Spott
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
And most of the deep south. :)

I always thought those people on Springer were fake until I moved to the south.