Simply Red
09-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Finally, jeez...

L.A. Chieffan
09-12-2008, 08:57 AM
God will do bad things to us.

Demonpenz
09-12-2008, 08:58 AM
When you blow out your acl. I hear it feels like someone pulled the trigger of a shotgun on the knee. Don't wish that pain on anyone

Hootie
09-12-2008, 09:00 AM
I really slowed down the frames so we could see the emphasis on the helmet to the knee!

This is the highlight of our season. Let's all embrace this thread!

Dartgod
09-12-2008, 09:01 AM
Thank God!

I was just thinking this morning that we haven't had enough threads celebrating a devastating injury to a football player.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Thank God!

I was just thinking this morning that we haven't had enough threads celebrating a devastating injury to a football player.

GoChiefs doesn't even have to make a 2008 highlight film for the season...this is it.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Well done, gifmaker grasshopper.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-12-2008, 09:34 AM
You really didn't have to post that at Pats planet now did you?????

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 09:40 AM
You really didn't have to post that at Pats planet now did you?????

Not surprising. He showed his true colors fairly quickly and is in full troll mode now. It was all quickly moved to the assclown asylum.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Not surprising. He showed his true colors fairly quickly and is in full troll mode now. It was all quickly moved to the assclown asylum.

Goddamn, your avatar scares the shit out of me.

Demonpenz
09-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Look at brian johnson fighting off the block in the background

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Thank God!

Ther ya go, critisizing someones post again. Although I agree , it was in bad taste. Now if it were Jamarcus Russel, now that would be different.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 09:45 AM

I thought I was the only one freaked out by that thing.

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Classless and deranged.

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 09:47 AM

I thought I was the only one freaked out by that thing.

ROFL

Hmm..maybe I will have to do more to it. I thought the pimp get-up and the Zappa stache made him much more friendly.

patswin
09-12-2008, 09:47 AM

I had always heard this was a great site, too bad you guys have a few morons making it look bad.

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 09:48 AM
I had always heard this was a great site, too bad you guys have a few morons making it look bad.

It is a great site, just a bit more free-wheeling than we are. :)

vailpass
09-12-2008, 09:49 AM
ROFL

Hmm..maybe I will have to do more to it. I thought the pimp get-up and the Zappa stache made him much more friendly.

:) It's cool, don't get me wrong. There is just a certain vibe going on there, like the sewer clown Pennywise from Steven King's "It".

Hootie
09-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Seriously...

We all had low expectations heading into week 1.

We knew that, Tom Brady or no Tom Brady, we were going to lose.

BUT NO ONE PREDICTED THIS! THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO CHIEFS FOOTBALL IN YEARS! WE'RE ALL OVER THE NEWS, BOSTON FANS ARE MISERABLE...THEIR COACH IS CRYING ABOUT 'TEACHING PLAYERS HOW TO HIT', BILL SIMMONS IS CRYING...THIS IS EXCELLENT! THIS SEASON, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, 0-16, IS A SUCCESS...AFTER 8 FRIGGIN' MINUTES!

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 09:50 AM
THIS IS EXCELLENT! THIS SEASON, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, 0-16, IS A SUCCESS...AFTER 8 FRIGGIN' MINUTES!

YEAH!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmOQyyezwCQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmOQyyezwCQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Goapics1

ROFL

Hootie

Well, maybe you should affiliate yourself with the Orange Mane...if I posted a picture of say, Cutler being sacked not only would I be banned, but Taco John would be knocking on my door with a 12 gage.

vailpass

I'm a Bronco fan that visits here every now and again, don't let this first bad impression spoil your view of the posters on this board.
Give them a chance, they can do much worse than this.
Have you met Claythan?

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 09:52 AM
:) It's cool, don't get me wrong. There is just a certain vibe going on there, like the sewer clown Pennywise from Steven King's "It".

Well, that is what the picture IS. It is Tim Curry as Pennywise from "It." It has just been heavily photoshopped.

Here is the same pic with only the PatriotsPlanet logo:

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-12-2008, 09:53 AM

Whoaa! You're dead wrong! We have waaaay more than a FEW morons here!

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Well, maybe you should affiliate yourself with the Orange Mane...if I posted a picture of say, Cutler being sacked not only would I be banned, but Taco John would be knocking on my door with a 12 gage.

Oh be honest, you did quite a bit more than "post a picture of Brady being sacked."

lol

vailpass
09-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Well, that is what the picture IS. It is Tim Curry as Pennywise from "It." It has just been heavily photoshopped.

Here is the same pic with only the PatriotsPlanet logo:

Don't I feel like the ****ing dumb guy/Jack Nicholson

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 09:55 AM
NEVER CHANGE, HOOTIE! NEVER CHANGE!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmOQyyezwCQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmOQyyezwCQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hootie
09-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I just hate Tom Brady. I can't explain it. I'm telling you...last Saturday night...I'm at the bars with my friends...we're stoked...talking about football...(I live in Illinois so no one gives a shit about the Chiefs)...we're talking about where we're going for the games...PUMPED up...I tell them I know the Chiefs are going to lose by probably 40...but if we could just severely hurt Tom Brady (I was kidding at the time) the season would be a total success and I would be happy.

And it happened.

(I was still livid after the game because of the way we handled the goal to go and the fact WE WENT FROM RUN, RUN, PASS, PUNT, TO RUN, RUN, DRAW PLAY/SWING PASS, PUNT.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Oh be honest, you did quite a bit more than "post a picture of Brady being sacked."

lol

Oh I know...and I'm still able to post. I'm shocked. If you go over to the Mane, and say "wow, D.J. Williams looked pretty lost out there today!" I can assure you, you will be banned.

Don't say anything bad about D.J. Williams. They take that bust of a 1st round pick very seriously.

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Oh I know...and I'm still able to post. I'm shocked. If you go over to the Mane, and say "wow, D.J. Williams looked pretty lost out there today!" I can assure you, you will be banned.

Don't say anything bad about D.J. Williams. They take that bust of a 1st round pick very seriously.

Oh yeah, you can still post, but only in the forum your thread got moved to.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2008, 10:00 AM

Taco John is an epic douchebag and should not be used as a measuring stick for other mods, other than to find out what the floor is.

patswin
09-12-2008, 10:03 AM

There's lot's of morons just like you in the AA. Introduce yourself to Dolphin22you guys will be pleasuring one another and wiping your mouths off in no time.

whatsmynameagain
09-12-2008, 10:04 AM
when brady went down I yelled "BONECRUSHER"Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh yeah, you can still post, but only in the forum your thread got moved to.

lol

Oh well. Trolling isn't my thing on any other board than this one anyways.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:05 AM
There's lot's of morons just like you in the AA. Introduce yourself to Dolphin22you guys will be pleasuring one another and wiping your mouths off in no time.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE MY LAST POST ON PATRIOTSPLANET BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED THE BROWSER...AND IT'S TOO BAD BECAUSE I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED MY LAST POST EXPLAINING WHY PEYTON MANNING IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN TOM BRADY...

teedubya
09-12-2008, 10:12 AM

You guys are a bit quick with the banning ax over there. People don't like the Bernard Pollard fan club tshirts... so I got 'assclowned'

What a bunch of babies you have over there. Dishers of crap, but can't take much.

poor fragile constitutions. I guess 3 superbowls, 2 world series, and 1 nba championship has turned most of your fan base into whiney vaginas.

Deberg_1990
09-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Classy thread...

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:16 AM
You guys are a bit quick with the banning ax over there. People don't like the Bernard Pollard fan club tshirts... so I got 'assclowned'

What a bunch of babies you have over there. Dishers of crap, but can't take much.

poor fragile constitutions. I guess 3 superbowls, 2 world series, and 1 nba championship has turned most of your fan base into whiney vaginas.

I was definitely trolling...but I know what you mean...

If I was in charge of a forum, and the teams my forum covered were successful...YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE TROLLING AS A COMPLIMENT...

It's not like I was talking raping and pillaging your families...

BUT THIS IS WHY CHIEFSPLANET IS GREAT! WE ONLY BAN PEOPLE WHO POST RANDOM PICTURES FROM ***********...EVERYTHING ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2008, 10:17 AM

They've always been whiny bitches. It's a fundamental part of their existence.

jjchieffan
09-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I personally am not into celebrating the injury of Brady. However, I would be leading the way if that over glorified, hasn't done shit, donkey qb Cuntler were knocked out for the season. All I ever hear on NFL radio or ESPN these days is 3 things; NE without Brady, Favre/Jets/GB, and how great Cuntler and the Donkeys are.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I can't really describe to you how happy I am right now...

The Yankees aren't going to make the playoffs...they spend $200M...and they can't field a playoff caliber team. I love it.

Tom Brady is injured...injured after choking away the biggest game of his life in the Super Bowl...18-1 doesn't have much of a ring...

and I had sex, with a boy, and I liked it!

CLOUD 9

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:21 AM
I personally am not into celebrating the injury of Brady. However, I would be leading the way if that over glorified, hasn't done shit, donkey qb **ntler were knocked out for the season. All I ever hear on NFL radio or ESPN these days is 3 things; NE without Brady, Favre/Jets/GB, and how great **ntler and the Donkeys are.

hopefully Monday night's game was more of a depiction of how awful Oakland was instead of how good Denver might be...

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 10:21 AM

Maybe we are quick, but most people don't get assclowned for one post. I think you were probably trolling in several others as well.

But we have to be quick. If we let every troll free reign all the time, there would barely be any non-smack conversation. When you run a board for a team as successful as the Patriots, the trolls come out of the woodwork.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2008, 10:24 AM
I still think we should have crashed their server on Super Bowl Sunday.

Goapics1
09-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Maybe we are quick, but most people don't get assclowned for one post. I think you were probably trolling in several others as well.

But we have to be quick. If we let every troll free reign all the time, there would barely be any non-smack conversation. When you run a board for a team as successful as the Patriots, the trolls come out of the woodwork.

That Matt Cassel pop up thingy is funny as hell on your site.

ROFL

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:26 AM

Yada yada ya. It comes with the territory. We don't feel sorry for you. I hope your entire fan base burns in a tragic fire.

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 10:28 AM
That Matt Cassel pop up thingy is funny as hell on your site.

ROFL

Thanks. It took me forever to do with my bad graphic skills.

Oh yeah, and one other point about getting banned on other sites. Generally when I register on another site, I take the time to hang around and see what the community is like and what kind of thing will be tolerated. If I get banned, it is my own fault for not being observant enough.

Undertaker #59
09-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Yada yada ya. It comes with the territory. We don't feel sorry for you. I hope your entire fan base burns in a tragic fire.

Wasn't looking for sympathy, just offering an explanation, and thanks.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Heh heh everybody hates a winner, especially a loser.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks. It took me forever to do with my bad graphic skills.

Oh yeah, and one other point about getting banned on other sites. Generally when I register on another site, I take the time to hang around and see what the community is like and what kind of thing will be tolerated. If I get banned, it is my own fault for not being observant enough.

well some people are mature online, others are not.

I take a lot of pride in my online immaturity.

Boston DESERVES this injury.

Amnorix
09-12-2008, 10:32 AM
So -- tell me for the record so I understand -- what exact separates Hootie, Claythan and the other assclowns CHEERING an injury from the worst sort of Raiders fan?

I'm honestly stunned at this, and have been since Sunday. I wouldn't even CHEER an injury to a freaking Jets or Yankees player. I wouldn't be upset, but I wouldn't be like "GREAT, we put him DOWN!"

Just pathetic.

To those Chiefs fans (the vast majority) on here, both active and surfing -- I know your'e not like this and I've received several PMs lately reaffirming that. Honeslty, if the majority were doing this kind of thing, I'd have to leave in disgust.

Amnorix
09-12-2008, 10:34 AM

How does one respond to this, I wonder? Should I root for a disease of some type to hit your family? A nuclear bomb to go off at Arrowhead?

I guess you think your post is clever or funny, but unless you're about 12 years old, I'm not sure how that's possible.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Patriots fan is in shock. A week ago there were still multiple superbowls to be won. Now they are facing the stark reality that their ride has ended, Brady is out and very likely never will be the same, and the same disdain their coach showed the world is now coming back at them ten times over.
The sports gods giveth, and the sports gods taketh away.

Hootie
So -- tell me for the record so I understand -- what exact separates Hootie, Claythan and the other assclowns CHEERING an injury from the worst sort of Raiders fan?

I'm honestly stunned at this, and have been since Sunday. I wouldn't even CHEER an injury to a freaking Jets or Yankees player. I wouldn't be upset, but I wouldn't be like "GREAT, we put him DOWN!"

Just pathetic.

To those Chiefs fans (the vast majority) on here, both active and surfing -- I know your'e not like this and I've received several PMs lately reaffirming that. Honeslty, if the majority were doing this kind of thing, I'd have to leave in disgust.

while your wonderful city is busy winning championships, us small market teams have nothing else to cheer for...

the fact our OWN, OUR OWN 2ND ROUND DRAFT PICK BERNARD POLLARD...opened up the AFC for ANYONE...makes this a success...and the biggest thing to happen to Chiefs football in YEARS.

So blow me...you're not better than me because you don't cheer on injuries...

TOM BRADY ISN'T DEAD. HE TORE A FRIGGIN' ACL/MCL...CRY ME A RIVER...HE'LL BE OK.

Amnorix
Hey Hootie -- did you cheer 9/11 cuz New Yorkers deserved that too? Just wondering where your basic humanity starts to kick in. I don't compare Brady's knee to thousands dead, but I'm wondering if you would have cheered Daryl Stingley's paralyzation too.

Just trying to establish the outer parameters of your assholery.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
How does one respond to this, I wonder? Should I root for a disease of some type to hit your family? A nuclear bomb to go off at Arrowhead?

I guess you think your post is clever or funny, but unless you're about 12 years old, I'm not sure how that's possible.

You take things a little too seriously.

If Boston burns down, then I'll feel bad for what I said but until then, it was just a metaphor for how much I hate your city, your teams, your fan base, and your clam chowder.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 10:36 AM

As I said in another thread, the ones who are acting like dicks over there act like dicks here as well. Welcome to our world.

Amnorix
09-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Patriots fan is in shock. A week ago there were still multiple superbowls to be won. Now they are facing the stark reality that their ride has ended, Brady is out and very likely never will be the same, and the same disdain their coach showed the world is now coming back at them ten times over.

Honestly, 3 is a fine number. I won't be bitter if Belichick/Brady don't win more. But I don't necessary think that's a wrap. Brady next year will probably be better than the Brady of 2001, and he was good enough to win a SB.

And we still have better prospects over the next 5 years than many/most teams, including the Broncos, so, y'know... :p

vailpass
Hey Hootie -- did you cheer 9/11 cuz New Yorkers deserved that too? Just wondering where your basic humanity starts to kick in. I don't compare Brady's knee to thousands dead, but I'm wondering if you would have cheered Daryl Stingley's paralyzation too.

Dude.

Fairplay
I can't believe there would be many people on here that would wish something that bad on anyone.

There are a few idiots everywhere i guess.
I hope Brady is a fast healer.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM

TOM BRADY TORE AN ACL/MCL...

HE CAN STILL TALK, HE CAN STILL THINK, AND EVENTUALLY, HE'LL BE JUST FINE.

SO SHUT THE F*CK UP AND STOP CRYING =)

It'll be ok...

As a Chiefs fan, I feel REALLY sorry for you that something went wrong for a Boston sports team...

IT'S A FRIGGIN' KNEE INJURY...IT HAPPENS IN FOOTBALL...IF I WANT TO CHEER IT ON, IF I WANT TO BE EXCITED ABOUT IT, THAT'S MY RIGHT...SO BLOW ME.

Amnorix
09-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Dude.

Yes, I know. But I would NOT cheer an injury to Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, or any other hated rival of a Boston sports team either. He's acting like Brady is a child rapist or something. I just can't understand it.

Cheer us losing, sure. Cheer a serious injury to a player? Makes no sense to me.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Honestly, 3 is a fine number. I won't be bitter if Belichick/Brady don't win more. But I don't necessary think that's a wrap. Brady next year will probably be better than the Brady of 2001, and he was good enough to win a SB.

And we still have better prospects over the next 5 years than many/most teams, including the Broncos, so, y'know... :p

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Posts like this AND YOU WONDER WHY ME AND 90% OF THE NFL WORLD IS ECSTATIC, AND CAPS LOCK IS ON FOR A REASON....ECS****INGSTATIC TOM BRADY IS OUT.

**** Boston.

Deberg_1990
TOM BRADY TORE AN ACL/MCL...

HE CAN STILL TALK, HE CAN STILL THINK, AND EVENTUALLY, HE'LL BE JUST FINE.

SO SHUT THE F*CK UP AND STOP CRYING =)

It'll be ok...

As a Chiefs fan, I feel REALLY sorry for you that something went wrong for a Boston sports team...

IT'S A FRIGGIN' KNEE INJURY...IT HAPPENS IN FOOTBALL...IF I WANT TO CHEER IT ON, IF I WANT TO BE EXCITED ABOUT IT, THAT'S MY RIGHT...SO BLOW ME.

Dude, i dont like the Patriots either, but i certainly dont ever wish any injury on a player or ill will. Not cool at all.

Your a complete moron. Mods, can we ban this f*ckstick yet??

Amnorix

Sure, you have every right to be an a-hole. I'd never dispute that. It's your firm establishment of that fact that makes me wonder.

Maybe you need a hobby or something. It seems the Chiefs' lack of success has made you unbalanced.

jjchieffan
Claythan, I hope you aren't complaining about people getting banned from other sites considering how quick you are to ban people at Nick Athan site. You banned me over one friggin post.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 10:41 AM

3 is an absolutely fine number, better than all but a few teams. I spent my first round fantasy pick on Brady this year, that's what kind of season I thought he was going to have.

We'll see who has the better prospects. Denver has become one of the youngest teams in the league while NE......not so much.

Good luck with Cassell. People forget that Brady was an unknown who got his break when the QB in front of him went down. Who knows??

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Yes, I know. But I would NOT cheer an injury to Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, or any other hated rival of a Boston sports team either. He's acting like Brady is a child rapist or something. I just can't understand it.

Cheer us losing, sure. Cheer a serious injury to a player? Makes no sense to me.

omg dude...

it's a ****ing ACL...

it happens 50 times a year in football...

it just so happened to be Tom Brady...poster boy Tom Brady...and I couldn't...COULDN'T...be happier.

Anything that goes wrong in Boston makes me a giggly little guy...and this just takes the cake!

He'll be fine. He has top of the line doctors...he'll recover...in the mean time, this is excellent...EXCELLENT news.

I can't emphasize it enough.

Great, great, GREAT news.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Mods, can we ban this f*ckstick yet??

ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah, ban me.

Remember when they took my thread privileges away for starting THREE threads CHIEFS related (on a Chiefs board) on a Sunday?

Some of you are funny.

IT'S A KNEE INJURY.

IT ISN'T LIFE THREATENING.

HE WILL BE OK.

And I am celebrating because anything that goes wrong for Boston makes me happy.

REALLY ****ING HAPPY.

jjchieffan
hopefully Monday night's game was more of a depiction of how awful Oakland was instead of how good Denver might be...

I hope so. I wish nothing good for the Donkeys. My ill will towards theFaiders is only exceeded by how much I detest the Donkeys.

'Hamas' Jenkins
This thread is quickly approaching HOC consideration.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 10:46 AM

I understand, I'm known on here for laughing when people say they are going to meet their dead pet dogs on the Doggy Heaven Bridge some day but people are another matter entirely.
I wouldn't cheer serious bodily harm to a human unless it was bin Laden or GoChiefs.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 10:48 AM
I hope so. I wish nothing good for the Donkeys. My ill will towards theFaiders is only exceeded by how much I detest the Donkeys.

I have a sneaking suspicion you are in for a dissapointment. :)

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:49 AM
If Tom Brady died on the field, secretly I might be ok with it, but I'd keep that to myself and at least act remorseful...but the fact he suffered a knee injury...and the fact he gets more trim than I ever will...and the fact he makes more money than I ever will...and the fact he's an arrogant mother f*cker in an arrogant city that does nothing but win...entitles me to be really, REALLY, really happy about this injury.

The Chiefs suck.
The Royals suck.
The Cubs are choking.
The Bulls suck.

My teams suck.

So when something bad happens in New York or Boston, like the Knicks and the Yankees, and Tom Brady's injury...as a sports fan...I can wake up and be happy, and not think about the disaster otherwise known as the Kansas City Chiefs.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2008, 10:52 AM
If Tom Brady died on the field, secretly I might be ok with it,

You are the most honest person here, I'll give you that.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 10:54 AM
I understand, I'm known on here for laughing when people say they are going to meet their dead pet dogs on the Doggy Heaven Bridge some day but people are another matter entirely.
I wouldn't cheer serious bodily harm to a human unless it was bin Laden or GoChiefs.

You're known for being a classless prick who mocks the pain of others if it doesn't meet your personal litmus test of things that matter. And seeing as how you're trying to present yourself as some sort of voice of reason and authority on decent behavior in this thread, we can add hypocrite to your banner list of accomplishments.

Sell this bullshit somewhere else, troll.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 10:55 AM
You're known for being a classless prick who mocks the pain of others if it doesn't meet your personal litmus test of things that matter. And seeing as how you're trying to present yourself as some sort of voice of reason and authority on decent behavior in this thread, we can add hypocrite to your banner list of accomplishments.

you seem very unhappy...

Have you ever had anything pleasant to say about anything?

Just wondering...

vailpass
09-12-2008, 10:56 AM

ROFL

vailpass
09-12-2008, 10:57 AM
you seem very unhappy...

Just wondering...

Yeah, I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly. Unless they are married to fat chicks, I guess.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
you seem very unhappy...

Just wondering...

Just because I have nothing good to say about you and failpass, doesn't mean I have nothing good to say about other things. It's just that you suck. Fairly simply concept, actually.

For instance, watching your team win a World Series is extremely pleasant. But I guess you wouldn't know.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly. Unless they are married to fat chicks, I guess.

Ah, the anonoqueer makes another fat joke, then takes a page from Iowanian's playbook and posts a stupid picture.

Are you two related?

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Just because I have nothing good to say about you and failpass, doesn't mean I have nothing good to say about other things. It's just that you suck. Fairly simply concept, actually.

For instance, watching your team win a World Series is extremely pleasant. But I guess you wouldn't know.

I'd rather watch my team win a Super Bowl.

I feel somewhat dirty rooting for the Cubs...

I've been a Chiefs fan since I was 5, Bulls fan since I was 5...I didn't really start liking the Cubs until I was 12 or 13...and even now baseball season is just something to pass the time until football season starts.

I'm paying less and less attention...although I think the Cubs just took the last two (should have been the last three) from the Cardinals but I could be wrong...I'm not sure.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 11:02 AM
I'd rather watch my team win a Super Bowl.

I feel somewhat dirty rooting for the Cubs...

I've been a Chiefs fan since I was 5, Bulls fan since I was 5...I didn't really start liking the Cubs until I was 12 or 13...and even now baseball season is just something to pass the time until football season starts.

I'm paying less and less attention...although I think the Cubs just took the last two (should have been the last three) from the Cardinals but I could be wrong...I'm not sure.

Yes, the Cubs won the weekend series. As I advised you last night, it's safe for you to come out from under your rock and talk trash again. Enjoy.

Fairplay
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Someone needs to post a thread/poll whether we should ban hootie from here.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Ah, the anonoqueer makes another fat joke, then takes a page from Iowanian's playbook and posts a stupid picture.

Are you two related?

Okay Newman.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Yes, the Cubs won the weekend series. As I advised you last night, it's safe for you to come out from under your rock and talk trash again. Enjoy.

Yeah, yeah...

Like I said, baseball season is an appetizer for football season.

The Cubs have the best team in baseball...will they win it all? Meh. I'd say they have a 30% chance...

The best thing that happened was the Dodgers...I was really fretting facing Arizona with Webb/Haren/a motivated Randy Johnson...

vailpass

On what grounds? What specific board rule did he break?
I don't agree with his Brady views but it seems the board rules allow him to express them.

Hootie

Why not you?

RNR
09-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Man what a punk thing to post :shake:

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:08 AM
On what grounds? What specific board rule did he break?

I don't know why cheering a NON LIFE THREATENING injury to a superstar gets people so friggin' on edge.

I remember when I was a freshmen in high school and I was playing CB in practice and I went to jump a route and I broke my friggin' foot and I fell down and everyone started cracking up...

It was funny. The way I landed and the expression I had was hilarious...and I wasn't offended or mad that everyone was laughing while I was on crutches for the next month.

Now, if Tom Brady draws the same surgeons as Dick Schaap we'll just have to forget this thread ever happened.

Dylan
09-12-2008, 11:10 AM
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7136/staydownbitchel5.gif

How come the refs didn't call a facemask penalty on Sammy Morris?

Watch the tape again -- Morris gets a hand on Polliard's facemask and turns his head to the side.

Yes or No?

I'll look for a better tape tonight

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:15 AM
How come the refs didn't call a facemask penalty on Sammy Morris?

Watch the tape again -- Morris gets a hand on Polliard's facemask and turns his head to the side.

Yes or No?

I'll look for a better tape tonight

Yeah, that's the REAL crime on that play! If you look back at the footage, it is most definitely a face mask.

Brady really only has Sammy Morris to blame. If Morris didn't facemask KNEECRUSHER Brady would still have his knee in tact. And he'd still be a pompous overrated prick running up the scores with Bellicheat every Sunday!!!

Dylan
09-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Here you go! Sammy pulls on Pollard's facemask:

(removed the video... let me see if I can find a better one... lol)

Did the media say anything?

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:27 AM
LMAO

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Claythan, I hope you aren't complaining about people getting banned from other sites considering how quick you are to ban people at Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan site. You banned me over one friggin post.

I haven't banned anyone for months. It was probably someone else, we have several people with that power. What did you post?

FYI, I don't care if people get banned anywhere. I got banned at Pats Planet last year...no big deal. I got reinstated last week. I don't care either way.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 11:28 AM

I pulled a calf muscle the other day so start jerking off.

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2008, 11:32 AM
**** you Hootie, that's crass and distasteful.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TdCIPnahI40&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TdCIPnahI40&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dylan
09-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Don't worry... Dead Saint Dale Sr. died for everybody's sins on the last lap at Daletona.

Just kidding...

a little asscar humor... dark humor is our specialty lol

i'm trying to break in the dark humor in smittysbar's asscar thread. i don't want to shock them too fast -- they'll run away from me and my posts ...

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Dale is the one bitch who actually stayed down.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Don't worry... Dead Saint Dale Sr. died for everybody's sins on the last lap at Daletona.

Just kidding...

It totally makes sense that you are a chick.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:36 AM

h'oooooook

ROFL

teedubya
09-12-2008, 11:38 AM
I liked the Patriots when they were getting blown out in superbowls 46-10

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 11:39 AM
h'oooooook

ROFL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kthd4qTevMg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kthd4qTevMg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dylan
09-12-2008, 11:40 AM
LMAO

ya live by the bumper -- ya die by the bumper :D

Hootie
09-12-2008, 11:41 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJNC3dgreaU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJNC3dgreaU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 11:45 AM
I'll direct and choreograph our KNEE CRUSHER SHUFFLE, starring Bernard Pollard, Gunther Cunningham and assorted members of KC's defense.

BLOWING YOUR KNEE LIKE YOU KNEW WE WOULD!

WE'RE JUST HERE TO DO THE KNEE CRUSHA SHUFFLE!

Bwana
09-12-2008, 12:09 PM

They aren't in jail?

yet

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 12:10 PM
I could end up in jail. Soliciting prostitution is illegal. I hear cops set traps on craigslist all the time.

Bwana
09-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I could end up in jail. Soliciting prostitution is illegal. I hear cops set traps on craigslist all the time.

Hmmm? Well if that were to happen, at least you would get that whole viginity issue put behind you........no pun intended.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Hmmm? Well if that were to happen, at least you would get that whole viginity issue put behind you........no pun intended.

Do guys get their ass pounded in the tank? I thought that only happened in the big joints.

Sure-Oz
09-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Sucks Brady got hurt, i do feel bad, esp for my damn fantasy team! In all seriousness, people need to stop crying, he will be ok and probably kick ass and take names next year anyway. Everyone will think what they want anyway, just choose the ignore button if necessary... I'd prefer he had an off year than get injured...

As for the pollard shirts, i think the concept behind it is funny, being no one knew wtf he was before and now everyone does since he hurt the NFL's MVP. If A-Rod got hurt i doubt anyone would care honestly....or lets say brodie croyle was out for the year, hell im sure our fanbase wants huard out for the year

Anyway thats my 2 cents

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-12-2008, 12:59 PM
If Tom Brady died on the field, secretly I might be ok with it, but I'd keep that to myself and at least act remorseful...but the fact he suffered a knee injury...and the fact he gets more trim than I ever will...and the fact he makes more money than I ever will...and the fact he's an arrogant mother f*cker in an arrogant city that does nothing but win...entitles me to be really, REALLY, really happy about this injury.

The Chiefs suck.
The Royals suck.
The Cubs are choking.
The Bulls suck.

My teams suck.

So when something bad happens in New York or Boston, like the Knicks and the Yankees, and Tom Brady's injury...as a sports fan...I can wake up and be happy, and not think about the disaster otherwise known as the Kansas City Chiefs.

Since you put it that way. OK!

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 01:07 PM
I just hate Tom Brady. I can't explain it....

I do too, and I don't know why, but come on - this is classless (hootieful).
but I'm not surprised you did it either, or that goatboy is all over your nuts for it.

losers.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Shut up, meathead.

Go defend my freedom.

vailpass
09-12-2008, 01:22 PM

Just kidding...

i'm trying to break in the dark humor in smittysbar's asscar thread. i don't want to shock them too fast -- they'll run away from me and my posts ...

May Dale be with you....

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 01:24 PM
This thread is quickly approaching HOC consideration.

oh, it's about to take off at 400 mph...

.. I hope your entire fan base burns in a tragic fire.

threat = flag

It's not like I was talking raping and pillaging your families...

threat, albeit passive aggressive, = IMO another flag....

anyone want to join me?

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Shut up, meathead.

Go defend my freedom.

have and will, but also my freedom to call you a hopeless loser.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 01:25 PM
have and will, but also my freedom to call you a hopeless loser.

America, **** yeah!

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 01:27 PM
America, **** yeah!

what's the "*"

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 01:31 PM
your mom

Nice
09-12-2008, 01:32 PM
AWESOME THREAD! AWESOME GIF!

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 01:32 PM
your mom

so, "america, your mom yeah"?

Dave Lane
09-12-2008, 01:45 PM

Just pathetic.

I agree its really classless and stupid. If this is a parody thread maybe, but Brady has done nothing to be deserving of this. Vick maybe, Brady not so much. I like the Pats because they are run the way I wish the Chiefs were. Now if Herm had gotten knocked out as coach the drinks are on me boys!!

Dave

Hootie
09-12-2008, 02:22 PM
what's up with crazycoffee sending me fake PM's with chiefsplanet warnings? What is one of these warnings? Do three of them equal a demerit? Do five demerits equal a violation?

Dartgod
09-12-2008, 02:35 PM
They equal a banning, hopefully.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 02:43 PM
They equal a banning, hopefully.

Cryyyy me a rivaaaaa!

I've never seen so much hostility among Chiefs fans...I BLEED RED AND YELLOW...I BLEED IT. CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS!

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 02:43 PM
what's up with crazycoffee sending me fake PM's with chiefsplanet warnings? What is one of these warnings? Do three of them equal a demerit? Do five demerits equal a violation?

in my opinion they were appropriate... stop being a dipshit.

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Cryyyy me a rivaaaaa!

I've never seen so much hostility among Chiefs fans...I BLEED RED AND YELLOW...I BLEED IT. CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS!

Are you threatening yourself now? I guess you ARE a CP member.
I wonder if that's good enough for another one?

mlyonsd
09-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Bad Karma man, what comes around goes around.

Dartgod
09-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Cryyyy me a rivaaaaa!

No hostility. I just think you're a worthless piece of shit who I'd like to see banned.

Dave Lane
09-12-2008, 02:49 PM

OK I actually laughed at this one...

Dave

irishjayhawk
09-12-2008, 02:53 PM

Does cheering in jest count? I cheer jokingly that on this play Manning gets sacked and breaks his leg.

Does that count?

FTR, I never had a problem with Tom Brady.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 02:55 PM
in my opinion they were appropriate... stop being a dipshit.

for saying I didn't threaten to rape and pillage their villages and for saying I hope their fan base burns in a tragic fire?

I could go through two pages of threads and you'd have to give out a whole lot of demerits ROFL

Go take a hot, sand cleansing shower...you need one :rolleyes:

Hootie
09-12-2008, 02:56 PM
No hostility. I just think you're a worthless piece of shit who I'd like to see banned.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I appreciate yours. I kind of want to kiss you right now.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 02:56 PM
You two-timing son of a bitch.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 02:58 PM
You two-timing son of a bitch.

HOOTIE ISSUES YOU A DEMERIT FOR A PERSONAL ATTACK! THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! 3 MORE AND YOU'LL GET A REPRIMAND.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 02:59 PM
YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE

luv
09-12-2008, 03:00 PM
HOOTIE ISSUES YOU A DEMERIT FOR A PERSONAL ATTACK! THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! 3 MORE AND YOU'LL GET A REPRIMAND.

Damn. That's one way to keep your hos in line.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 03:05 PM
don't worry guys, crazycoffee delivered two more INFRACTIONS...one for telling dartgod I wanted to give him a kiss (I was being niiiiiice!!!) and one for CLAYTON personally attacking me!

THAT MEANS ONE MORE INFRACTION, AND I'M GETTING A FRIGGIN' DEMERIT!

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 03:07 PM
don't worry guys, crazycoffee delivered two more INFRACTIONS...one for telling dartgod I wanted to give him a kiss (I was being niiiiiice!!!) and one for CLAYTON personally attacking me!

THAT MEANS ONE MORE INFRACTION, AND I'M GETTING A FRIGGIN' DEMERIT!

the first two were warnings, no points.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 03:08 PM
the first two were warnings, no points.

so I didn't lose any points for wishing the Patriots fan base to burn in a tragic fire, but I received a point for telling Dartgod I wanted to give him a kiss?

Interesting.

I know life might be hard, little guy, so if these infractions help you get your jollies off then I'm ok with it =)

I won't offer you a kiss because apparently you're homophobic, so how about a man hug? One big, smooth, muscly man hug? Huh? It'll be fuuuuuun!

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 03:10 PM
sweet, it says he's banned for 2 days. If I knew I could do that sooner, I would have.

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Is it so wrong that I kind of want to see this happen to Huard, too?

OnTheWarpath15
09-12-2008, 03:18 PM
sweet, it says he's banned for 2 days. If I knew I could do that sooner, I would have.

How in the hell did you "get him banned?"

Not that I'm complaining...

Frazod
09-12-2008, 03:21 PM

You can't. He probably just typed in the word "banned" so it appears under his name.

He won't get banned for this. Poor taste, indecency, giving the board a bad name, or just generally being a complete and total douche don't register as bannable offenses. Apparently the mods think it's cute.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 03:23 PM
He was banned.

KNEECRUSHER
09-12-2008, 03:24 PM
How in the hell did you "get him banned?"

Not that I'm complaining...

He gave me "infractions" for telling dartgod I wanted to give him a kiss and mock him for being such a friggin' crybaby. We have Zach version 2.0 on our hands...

Is this going to turn into the Mane, PatriotsPlanet? There is no reason why an active member, who posts 95% Chiefs related posts, should be banned. If this thread is distasteful to you, don't ****ing read it. It's quite simple. Making some EMPTY threats about how I wanted the Patriots fan base to burn in a fire ISN'T a bannable offense. I'm sorry that CrazyCoffee doesn't like me...frankly, he's a douche bag anyways...when he was knew here he would always tell everyone how rich and successful and awesome he was...I think of him as a miserable little **** that gets his jollies off saying dumb shit no one cares to read.

You can disagree with me all you want...you might as well ban Mecca and GoChiefs and anyone else that doesn't agree with the talking heads and the "popular" ChiefsPlanet clique...I say what I say and I don't candy coat it...just because I liked Huard over Croyle last year doesn't mean I should be banned...

It's a plain and simple "hate" ban...I didn't break any rules, I wasn't "threatening" to anyone...I think Tom Brady's injury is funny...if you disagree neg rep me and get over it...but stop being a bitter little pussy and swinging your stupid little infraction stick...go hit on the fat chicks on this site like you usually do little guy. I know that makes you feel good.

And keep banning me I'll throw up proxies all day long...I'll post when I want to post on this count, a new account or any account until access to my account is restored...

Sure-Oz
09-12-2008, 03:26 PM
LMAO HOC's ready

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:26 PM
How do you deliver infractions? Is CrazyCoffey a mod?

KNEECRUSHER
09-12-2008, 03:27 PM
You can't. He probably just typed in the word "banned" so it appears under his name.

He won't get banned for this. Poor taste, indecency, giving the board a bad name, or just generally being a complete and total douche don't register as bannable offenses. Apparently the mods think it's cute.

You are easily the gayest person on this board.

Are you kidding?

Give this board a bad name?

No one gives a shit about this board other than CHIEFS fans...no one from the Atlanta Falcons is thinking right now...wow, that ChiefsPlanet.com...what a great site BUT OH MAN that Hootie and that GoChiefs...they sure give that board a bad name I'm not going to invest in them!

Jesus dude...you are a bitter, bitter, bitter person. Sometimes I think "wow, I'm a pessimistic person..." but then I feel a lot better everytime I read one of your posts.

If you had it your way, there would be 10 active members on this board and everyone else would be banned.

Personally, I think we should ban everyone that doesn't agree with Frazod. He's the voice of reason (that's a scary thought)...

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:27 PM
This is a "JMO" post but I think KNEECRUSHER is a better name than Hootie.

Skip Towne
09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
He was banned.

OK, Claythan says he was banned so he probably isn't banned. That's the way it usually is.

KNEECRUSHER
09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
crazycoffee is so obsessed with me he dug up 5 posts the other day to show someone what I said about Priest and his 20 carries...he is so obsessed it's scary...the dude was giving me infractions for telling someone I wanted to kiss them...and for mocking Clayton.

Right now..I just want to pick that little guy up...high in the air....like three feet in the air...hold him there..look at him...and then laugh at him because he's such a little bitch. Seriously...I just want to push him down, put one foot on tob of his abdomen, and yell jibberish at him in a condescending tone...I just want to tie him up, take his clothes off, and have my way with him...

Sure-Oz
09-12-2008, 03:30 PM
http://www.ontheroadwithdavid.com/OnTheRoad/Knee/TornACL.jpg
This is life and death folks

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:30 PM
HOW DO YOU DELIVER INFRACTIONS?

This is important, folks.

KNEECRUSHER
09-12-2008, 03:31 PM
It's a 2 day ban but I think I'll just create a different name every day and give everyone a headache until I receive a sincere apology from someone...I don't care who it is...I just need someone to apologize to heal my bruised ego...little guy really got to me. I'm sure he's sitting in his bathtub right now, with the hot water running slowly and consistently to keep his water not scolding hot but a bit above warm...and he's rocking back and forth feeling really pleased with himself...he's such a fragile little man.

crazycoffey
I didn't know the infractions could actually lead to this, I thought it was more of a "suggestion box" for certain members to send requests for banning to the mods. If it is considered wrong for this banning to have happened, I appologize.

Hootie, just grow up already anyway.

Hammock Parties
You don't. Coffey was just sending PMs. He has no power.

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 03:32 PM
it's funny to see hims panties in a wad.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Hootie you should simmer down. You do go overboard at times. I don't want to see you get permabanned so chill for two days and then come back and jerk off on Coffey's pecs.

Saulbadguy
You don't. Coffey was just sending PMs. He has no power.

So a mod banned Hootie based on what CrazyCoffey had to say? That seems kind of odd.

Frazod
You are easily the gayest person on this board.

Are you kidding?

Give this board a bad name?

No one gives a shit about this board other than CHIEFS fans...no one from the Atlanta Falcons is thinking right now...wow, that ChiefsPlanet.com...what a great site BUT OH MAN that Hootie and that GoChiefs...they sure give that board a bad name I'm not going to invest in them!

Jesus dude...you are a bitter, bitter, bitter person. Sometimes I think "wow, I'm a pessimistic person..." but then I feel a lot better everytime I read one of your posts.

If you had it your way, there would be 10 active members on this board and everyone else would be banned.

Personally, I think we should ban everyone that doesn't agree with Frazod. He's the voice of reason (that's a scary thought)...

Whatever. Like I care what some vile geeky punk who probably gets less play than Gochiefs thinks about me. You are a disgrace to this board and this fanbase. And if you don't like me, that's good, because it means I'm doing something right.

Keep up with the phony logins, though. That will actually get their attention and keep it.

crazycoffey
what's the ruling on dup accounts anyway? IP ban? longer than two days?

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 03:35 PM
So a mod banned Hootie based on what CrazyCoffey had to say? That seems kind of odd.

A mod banned Hootie because he's kind of being a jackass. Coffey instigated it quite well, though.

KNEECRUSHER
nope, I demand an apology. I will accept one from you GoChiefs...

I'm not going to let little fragile guy get his way...I will kneecrush him. I will turn my hot water faucet on...leave it running until it is scolding hot...I will then put something metal under this scolding hot water...then, I will put a pair of latex gloves on and as soon as I see the little guy I will quickly grab the metal from under the scolding hot water and whip at his neck...I don't know if the force will hurt or if the scolding heat will burn, but either way, it's going to happen.

Saulbadguy
A mod banned Hootie because he's kind of being a jackass. Coffey instigated it quite well, though.

I don't think he was doing anything that bad. That's just me though.

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 03:36 PM
HOW DO YOU DELIVER INFRACTIONS?

This is important, folks.

can you see the red/yellow cards near the rep buttons?

Hammock Parties
LOL Hootie you are one crazy ****ed up dude.

Bet you could get me laid.

Saulbadguy
I'm not going to let little fragile guy get his way...I will kneecrush him. I will turn my hot water faucet on...leave it running until it is scolding hot...I will then put something metal under this scolding hot water...then, I will put a pair of latex gloves on and as soon as I see the little guy I will quickly grab the metal from under the scolding hot water and whip at his neck...I don't know if the force will hurt or if the scolding heat will burn, but either way, it's going to happen.
You are kind of disturbed.

KNEECRUSHER
Whatever. Like I care what some vile geeky punk who probably gets less play than Gochiefs thinks about me. You are a disgrace to this board and this fanbase. And if you don't like me, that's good, because it means I'm doing something right.

Keep up with the phony logins, though. That will actually get their attention and keep it.

I just wish you could brighten up. I think someday, with a little optimism, you could be a positive contributor to this board and this community.

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
can you see the red/yellow cards near the rep buttons?

No.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
LOL Hootie you are one crazy ****ed up dude.

Bet you could get me laid.

I'd wager he's the only person here who couldn't.

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 03:38 PM
No.

then you can't give infractions (thank god)

:D

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 03:39 PM
then you can't give infractions (thank god)

:D

Can you send a screenshot?

Also, please give me an infraction - i'd like to see what it does.

KNEECRUSHER
09-12-2008, 03:40 PM
You are kind of disturbed.

I'm very disturbed. I NEED THIS. If I have to wait two days to have this RIDICULOUS ban lifted, someone is going to pay.

There is a chance that I go to a store, maybe a Walgreens or a Wal-Mart...I'll buy a whole bunch of 409 all purpose cleaner...I'll then dump 6-8 bottles into a larger bucket...then I'll take the bag of twizzlers I also purchased out of their bag...I will then let them soak in this 409 cleaner for 4-5 hours and I will drain them using one of those things that you use to drain spaghetti...afterwords I will, when they are still wet, douse them in powdered sugar and then deliver them to elementary schools for children to eat...now I'm not sure if 409 cleaner is deadly, but I'm sure it isn't good for you...

So if you all want this to happen KEEP ****ING WITH ME!

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 03:40 PM

Nah, Rick gets all kinds of college pussy. Maybe not Midnight Vulture trim, but he get laid. I bet he's an excellent wingman. Say, this thread is now about me.

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Nah, Rick gets all kinds of college pussy. Maybe not Midnight Vulture trim, but he get laid. I bet he's an excellent wingman. Say, this thread is now about me.

you try to turn every thread about you.... :rolleyes:

KNEECRUSHER

Yeah I'm sure you have a lot of game ROFL

I don't know, I woulnd't say I'm attractive but god DAMN am I good with the ladies. I'm not sure why...is it a gift? Am I just a good talker? Am I incredible witty? I DON'T KNOW. But when it comes to the 19-23 crowd...sometimes 16-23 crowd...I do pretty good for myself.

Saulbadguy
Man, I wish I could give infractions. Probably better that I can't.

crazycoffey
09-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Should I do it again to his dup account? This is kinda fun. :evil:

crazycoffey
Man, I wish I could give infractions. Probably better that I can't.

how do I get a screen shot?

KNEECRUSHER
you try to turn every thread about you.... :rolleyes:

INFRACTION! THIS IS CONDESCENDING! DON'T THREATEN OTHER MEMBERS. THIS IS A COMMMMUNITY!!!!!! YOU'RE RUINING THE COMMUNITY. I HOPE YOU JOIN THE PATRIOTS FANS IN THAT TRAGIC FIRE I WAS TALKING ABOUT EARLIER. YOU'RE COMMUNIST. I KNOW IT.

Sure-Oz
09-12-2008, 03:43 PM

Push PRINT SCREEN on the keyboard to capture the screen shot, paste in MS Paint, save pic

KNEECRUSHER

there is no way you've never had a penis in your mouth...

I'm not saying that's bad...I don't mind gay people...I have several gay friends...I worked in a friggin' restaurant for Christ's sake...

But, I'm 99% positive...you've had a big meat pole in your mouth.

Saulbadguy

print screen, open up paint and do a new bitmap image, hit PASTE, attach image, submit. You can edit the image to include only the portion with INFRACTIONS in it.

Stinger
09-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Sucks Brady got hurt, i do feel bad, esp for my damn fantasy team!

My Name’s Matt, and I’m a Tom Brady Owner.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/fight-club.jpg

I don’t really know why I’m here. I mean, I’m still okay. My team’s deep. Hell, I won last week.

I mean, yeah, it was Shanoff, but it still counts. A win is a win is a win.

I feel okay about next week. Sure, the Rams sucked against Philly, but all things considered I’m lucky to have Marc Bulger as my starting quarter–OH GOD WHY? WHY?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

/sobs

/deep breath

/exhale

My name’s Matt, and I drafted Tom Brady with my first pick in my fantasy draft.

I wasn’t even supposed to have him, you know. I drafted tenth in a 14-team league. Drew didn’t have his Flash plug-in updated when the draft started, so he couldn’t pick Brady at #8. He wanted Brady. Oh, I felt grand at the time. Wore my hat at a jaunty tilt. Whistled merry tunes as I walked down the street. I even jingled the change in my pocket and made eye contact with panhandlers as I skipped on by. They were heady times, those fives days between the draft and the first 14 minutes of the 2008 season.

You know, I almost drafted Brady last year. I had a hunch he was going to have a really good season, but the conventional wisdom said Drew Brees was the better pick. ****ing conventional wisdom. Thanks for the lovely package of shit in 2007, Drew Brees. You and Reggie Bush ****ed me raw last year. Couldn’t help but notice you two assholes did just fine in Week 1.

What do I do? How do I go on from here? Brady gave me three points in his half a quarter of work. Bulger got six over the course of an entire game.

/sigh

I dropped him today, you know. I don’t know why I waited so long. It’s not like I was emotional about it. It’s not like I lost a son. More like a miscarriage. Like a miscarriage after Bernard Pollard pushes your wife down the stairs.

I guess I’ll muddle through. I’m plenty deep at wide receiver. I think Nate Burleson’s really going to break out this year!

What? Oh God. I hope this bottle is big enough.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/knob_creek.jpg

Frazod
09-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah I'm sure you have a lot of game ROFL

I don't know, I woulnd't say I'm attractive but god DAMN am I good with the ladies. I'm not sure why...is it a gift? Am I just a good talker? Am I incredible witty? I DON'T KNOW. But when it comes to the 19-23 crowd...sometimes 16-23 crowd...I do pretty good for myself.

Oh yeah, your swab and debonerness just oozes from your every post.

KNEECRUSHER
09-12-2008, 03:50 PM

My #1 priority on ChiefsPlanet.com is to present myself in a fashion that allows me to get laid :rolleyes:

I'm sorry dude...but you have very little common sense.

I still think, with a little work, eventually you can positively contribute to this awesome community.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 03:52 PM

Debonerness?

Is that like...a way of reducing erections?

Frazod
09-12-2008, 03:56 PM
My #1 priority on ChiefsPlanet.com is to present myself in a fashion that allows me to get laid :rolleyes:

I'm sorry dude...but you have very little common sense.

I still think, with a little work, eventually you can positively contribute to this awesome community.

I've gotten to be a pretty good judge of character, or lack thereof, over the years. People like you aren't terribly hard to figure out anyway.

Brock
09-12-2008, 03:56 PM

Watching you two attempting to cruise for women would be comedy gold.

Frazod
09-12-2008, 03:57 PM

Perhaps Midnight Vulture could equip his bike with sidecars.

KNEECRUSHER
When can I upload a custom avy?! I think I will use this one on KNEECRUSHER!

img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=staydownbitch343tb3.jpg

crazycoffey
print screen, open up paint and do a new bitmap image, hit PASTE, attach image, submit. You can edit the image to include only the portion with INFRACTIONS in it.

not working for me...

KNEECRUSHER
09-12-2008, 03:58 PM

who cruises for women? What is this? 1970?

Sure-Oz
09-12-2008, 04:00 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/1rachelannie/roxbury.gif

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 04:21 PM
You guys ever visit rate my cock dot com? I love to look at the HUGE dongs on that site...there are some dudes with AMAZING junk. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay, but DAMN, is it just me or is there nothing like a really nice looking penis? I'm talking a FREAK penis, just HUGE. If only everyone could be so lucky. Cool site!!!!!!!!1

DaFace
09-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah, a bunch of infractions in a short period of time = ban. The idea is that if someone is a complete and total douche, multiple people will give them an infraction and they'll get a temp ban. It's not supposed to be one user giving one other user a bunch of them in a row.

So...

Crazy - Don't do that.
Hootie - You're unbanned.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Oh, it appears I was mistaken. HOOTIE VINDICATED! CRAZYCOFFEY GIVEN STERN TONGUE LASHING BY RIGHTEOUS MOD!!!

DaFace
09-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Oh, it appears I was mistaken. HOOTIE VINDICATED! CRAZYCOFFEY GIVEN STERN TONGUE LASHING BY RIGHTEOUS MOD!!!

Stern tongue lashing, huh? Coffey didn't even know that it would ban him, so I don't fault him for it. Neg reps are probably more appropriate in this case, though.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2008, 04:37 PM
I got my Bernard Pollard FAN CLUB t-shirt in the mail today ... does that make me a bad person? **ck New England's bitchy fans. Besides, Bonecrusher is going to have some blocked punts this year, I guarantee it!

OnTheWarpath15
09-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Who needs a psychiatrist more?

Hootie, or Vince Young?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2008, 05:29 PM

Although black humor, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen you post.

If there is a hell, I'll be right there next to you getting whipped by demons.

Hootie
09-12-2008, 06:41 PM
I kind of want to be known as KNEECRUSHER now, though. Mods, can we make this happen?

Hammock Parties
09-12-2008, 06:41 PM
MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

DO IT

Dartgod
09-12-2008, 06:44 PM
DAMMIT, CARL!! :cuss:

Hootie
09-12-2008, 06:46 PM
DAMMIT, CARL!! :cuss:

no one keeps me down...I'm a VALUABLE member of ChiefsPlanet.com!

Saulbadguy
09-12-2008, 08:57 PM
I kind of want to be known as KNEECRUSHER now, though. Mods, can we make this happen?

You'd have to get the other account renamed to something else, I would think.

boogblaster
09-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Knee Elbow Neck Ankle I don't care just HURT SOMEBODY ......

crazycoffey
09-13-2008, 03:34 AM
Yeah, a bunch of infractions in a short period of time = ban. The idea is that if someone is a complete and total douche, multiple people will give them an infraction and they'll get a temp ban. It's not supposed to be one user giving one other user a bunch of them in a row.

So...

Crazy - Don't do that.

I was drunk, still am... but it was fun while it lasted. Hootie bitching like a SoCo "90210" school whore deprived of her prozac. I wouldn't change a moment of it.

crazycoffey
09-13-2008, 03:35 AM
no one keeps me down...I'm a VALUABLE member of ChiefsPlanet.com!

wooo now, don't take it that far, princess.

chagrin
09-13-2008, 05:10 AM
I really slowed down the frames so we could see the emphasis on the helmet to the knee!

This is the highlight of our season. Let's all embrace this thread!

Did you also notice he wasn't exactly aiming for the knee?

RNR
09-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Shut up, meathead.

Go defend my freedom.
Well it is always nice to check and see gochiefs is still a worthless dump :shake:atleast he has a soul mate in hootie :shake:

Hootie
09-14-2011, 11:48 PM
at least when we sucked this year we got a defining moment...

this year? Yeah, no. Just karma...

Frazod
09-15-2011, 12:03 AM

Go fucking die.

BossChief
09-15-2011, 12:15 AM

QUIT WITH THE "WE" SHIT, YOU ARE A DALLAS FAN

Hootie
09-15-2011, 06:26 AM
Go ****ing die.

being angry is no way to live life my man...after all, you only have about 10 years left

Frazod
09-15-2011, 07:00 AM
being angry is no way to live life my man...after all, you only have about 10 years left

I am most definitely not your man, douche. And calling you out as the lowlife degenerate turd that you are and always have been has nothing to do with anger. It's more like calling water wet.

Amnorix
09-15-2011, 07:04 AM

Odd. Why would you want to emphasize, years later, how immature and classless you are?

Bwana
09-15-2011, 07:07 AM
Odd. Why would you want to emphasize, years later, how immature and classless you are?

Obviously, someone wasn't getting enough attention.

Frazod
09-15-2011, 07:09 AM
Obviously, someone wasn't getting enough attention.

Flush, please.

Hootie
09-15-2011, 12:36 PM

Rep archive was making me laugh...and no worries, super Tom is my QB on 4 fantasy teams this year ;) I'm on the bandwagon....

Hammock Parties
09-06-2012, 02:18 PM
He's back and talking smack.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8339561/baltimore-ravens-bernard-pollard-warning-aj-green-cincinnati-bengals

Bernard Pollard warns A.J. Green

"When we see receivers come across the middle, if we are in the right defense, we are going to smack you, and we are going to let you know that you came across the middle on the wrong team," he told reporters, according to The Baltimore Sun.

Pollard, however, admitted that if Baltimore's secondary misses Green, who was voted to the Pro Bowl in his rookie season last year, it could be disastrous for the Ravens' defense.

"Having said that, if you miss him, he can hit a home run," he said.

O.city
09-06-2012, 02:19 PM
He might knock them out, or he might whiff.

Sofa King
09-06-2012, 02:22 PM
He's back and talking smack.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8339561/baltimore-ravens-bernard-pollard-warning-aj-green-cincinnati-bengals

Bernard Pollard warns A.J. Green

Q

Reerun_KC
09-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Can we get a ban here....

Chiefspants
09-06-2012, 03:01 PM

:( How right you were, L.A.Cheffffan

L.A. Chieffan
09-06-2012, 03:09 PM
:( How right you were, L.ACheffan

Yup. I pretty much called it. 4th post in the thread

O.city
09-06-2012, 03:18 PM

Are you a prophet?

Hammock Parties
09-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Welp.

http://i.imgur.com/af1LV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tpMlx.jpg

Bump
09-19-2012, 08:49 PM
we could use Benard Pollard right about now

Mr_Tomahawk
09-19-2012, 08:52 PM
http://gifsoup.com/view/107114/football-dance-o.gif

mcaj22
09-19-2012, 09:28 PM
who does Bone split time with that hes only out there for 88 snaps

or is that how little their defense is out there because they are that good?

and I'm really glad we drafted McCluster over TJ Ward. Because we couldnt use TJ Ward in our base and more importantly sub packages right about now or anything. Thanks Scott you fat fuck

Start Croyle
09-19-2012, 09:40 PM
If this hadn't happened, then Cassel never would have gotten to start and the Chiefs would have never acquired him!

Pasta Little Brioni
09-19-2012, 09:54 PM
The guy was absolutely awful towards the end here and people celebrated when he was let go, so let's stop the revisionist bull shit shall we.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Pollard failed in the environment we created here.

He succeeded in a different environment.

That's on our cruel despot.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Was awful in Houston too. Embarrasingly bad in coverage.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Spin it all you want.

I can admit I was wrong about Bonecrusher.

He just needed the right environment to flourish, and it's no fluke. Top 10 safety last year, kicking ass this year.

Not surprised this happened in a place like Baltimore, one of the best-run teams the last 6 years.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Just needed a few HOFers to prop him up eh? Dumb and slow describes his time before the last year.

L.A. Chieffan
09-19-2012, 10:12 PM
I didn't think he was that bad even when he was here. Those were bad times man with herm and gun. I would've kept him for special teams alone. Didn't he have like three blocked punts?

CoMoChief
09-19-2012, 10:20 PM
He wasn't good in coverage and was all about the big hit and tackled by lowering his shoulder.

Having that said we could probably use him right about now.

mcaj22
09-19-2012, 10:26 PM
the year we cut Pollard we were trotting out turds like Chris Chambers and Mike Brown and Bobby Engram and fucking Barry Richardson and other absolute god awful crap on this team that actually made the team over Pioli cutting Pollard for nothing.

Even Kevin Curtis made a fucking appearance. Kevin.... Curts. Pollard is better than most of the guys Pioli has put out there for us.... Sabby Piscitielli, Jon McGraw, Mike Brown, Travis Daniels, Abe Elam. 4 years of joke players. Pollard shits all on these scrubs and its not even close

Hammock Parties
09-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Abram Elam is one of the worst rated safeties, FWIW.

Pioli's a winnah, and he knows how to pick 'em.

mcaj22
09-19-2012, 10:33 PM
the dude is awful

if you wanna bash Pollard thats fine. but ill take 100 tackles 4 picks and run support stats and put up with shitty coverage over guys like Sabby and Abe Elam that cant tackle cant cover cant fucking do anything.

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Pollard is like a turd doused in cologne right now.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2012, 10:35 PM
We douse our turds in shit juice.

mcaj22
09-19-2012, 10:37 PM
thats the point. you want to be good enough where your turds even look good and are masked.

we just have ****ing turds, everywhere. after four years

take the 49ers with Carlos Rogers. Carlos Rogers was fucking terrible. labeled a bust. Turd being covered with cologne.