PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Time for a new quarterback and coach.

bigdaddychieffan
09-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I am sorry that I don't post hardly at all and I am not a troll, but the Chiefs must fire Herm Edwards after this season and draft a quarterback. We don't have a single quarterback on our team who is NFL quality except for Huard and he is a career back-up. Herm Edwards while he is intertaining to listen to, he is not even coaching this team, or doesn't get that running the ball on first down everytime is moronic. Therefore he is moronic and should be fired. So unimaginative on playcalling and who couldn't figure out that if that wideout/qb was in he wasn't throwing? Not so much dissapointed at the loss, but just at where the team will head with this head coach. Time for Tebow or some other qb to be taken with the 1st pick of next years draft.

bigdaddychieffan
09-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Who is even a legitimate option as a coach for the Chiefs next year? Everyone will say Cowher, but he won't come here so who else?

GoHuge
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Well right now we are in line for the first pick so we'll see what the first QB available is. Herm isn't going anywhere this year. Maybe after next year if there isn't any improvement.

Mecca
09-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Well right now we are in line for the first pick so we'll see what the first QB available is. Herm isn't going anywhere this year. Maybe after next year if there isn't any improvement.

And if they go 1-15 they're gonna bring Herm back?

Well I hope they enjoy being a joke on every NFL show and in every NFL circle then, among fans and other teams they'll be "Look at that team they have been awful 2 years in a row and still haven't fired that coach"

We'll also have about 20 fans in the stands.

mikey23545
09-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Who is even a legitimate option as a coach for the Chiefs next year? Everyone will say Cowher, but he won't come here so who else?

Marty, part II....

Mr Luzcious
09-14-2008, 02:56 PM
And quarterback's coach?

chiefs1111
09-14-2008, 02:57 PM
you left out its also time for a new GM ,lol

Gravedigger
09-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah kick Herm Edwards to the curb. I'm going to be creating a website about this after a bit, it needs to be addressed. I'd welcome Marty back with open arms.

dshyne101
09-14-2008, 02:59 PM
i agree we need a brand new everything!! HC OC DC and QB I Think LJ is still the man but that O-line is still playin like poo especially on the right side!!

Fish
09-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Yeah kick Herm Edwards to the curb. I'm going to be creating a website about this after a bit, it needs to be addressed. I'd welcome Marty back with open arms.

There you go.... that'll do it... I'm sure the deciding factor they've been waiting for is (another) Fire Herm website.

cdcox
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Marty, part II....

!This.

JuicesFlowing
09-14-2008, 03:49 PM
THIS IS PRETTY AWESOME. Marty bashing has turned into Marty welcoming ... just awesome.

UteChief
09-14-2008, 07:35 PM
They need to stop this crap of this being a boys club. "Oh you played for us back in 1970, come and coach."

Get some new blood in the organization. Someone with new ideas.