PDA

View Full Version : Football Hello Mr. Referee

Molitoth
09-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Your crew managed to majorily f-up a few too many calls today.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-14-2008, 05:54 PM
how about that blowing a backwards pass fumble dead in the donks game. jeez

Molitoth
09-14-2008, 05:55 PM
how about that blowing a backwards pass fumble dead in the donks game. jeez

Or the punt called down while that raider moron touched it and we recovered.... if that wasn't a major blow to the teams momentum. I'm somewhat speechless... I really don't know what to say.

KCinNY
09-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Or the punt called down while that raider moron touched it and we recovered.... if that wasn't a major blow to the teams momentum. I'm somewhat speechless... I really don't know what to say.

Nah...they got that one right.

First touch rule.

Ultra Peanut
09-14-2008, 05:57 PM
can't hear you too busy liftin' weights brah

chief52
09-14-2008, 05:58 PM

The call on the Raider fumble was the correct one. Rip the officials when they make a mistake, not when something goes the way you do not want it to go.

Molitoth
09-14-2008, 05:59 PM
The call on the Raider fumble was the correct one. Rip the officials when they make a mistake, not when something goes the way you do not want it to go.

eh I guess... I wasn't familiar with that rule, the announcers didn't know either cause they were like wtf did he touch it for, etc.

Demonpenz
09-14-2008, 06:05 PM
vanover used to do the same thing all the time

Chief Chief
09-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Nah...they got that one right.

First touch rule.

The ref closest to the play got it wrong though; he clearly indicated that the Chiefs got possession.

chief52
09-14-2008, 08:02 PM
The ref closest to the play got it wrong though; he clearly indicated that the Chiefs got possession.

That is the correct call. The result of the play was Chiefs football. At that point the Raiders are given the option of taking the " result of the play" or taking the ball at the "spot of first touching." Obviously, this was a no brainer.