PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs First time ever. I left.

tooge
09-15-2008, 07:44 AM
Just ventin here, like everyone else. For the first time in 20 years of being a season ticket holder, I left at halftime. The coaching was so embarrasing that I asked the wife if she cared if we left. Home we went. I was really excited to watch a young team be coached well, and now I have no hope of that. So, I was sitting there asking my wife, " what the hell did I used to do on sundays before 1989?" I came to the conclusion that I am going to be doing alot more hunting, fishing, and work around the place on sundays. I am not going out there again until there is a substantial increase in the level of coaching and play. I am not thinking that will be this year either. Anyhow, since I already bought the tix, I may go out for a few tailgates then just go home and watch or do something else. sorry, just had to vent

KCJohnny
09-15-2008, 07:53 AM
He makes a good point. If Raider week was a waste of time, what does the rest of the season offer?
I mean, we know we'll watch, we'll cheer, we'll get our hopes up and our emotions down until January, but there is something wrong here that goes beyond youth and inexperience.

09-15-2008, 07:58 AM
You left at halftime and I still bitched you out. heh

I stay until the final tick of the clock no matter what. Only games I have ever left early are the preseason games.

FAX
09-15-2008, 08:00 AM
Sad days, Mr. tooge.

On the other hand, as you say, your Sundays will prove more productive and, likely, more interesting than they've been in a long while. You know, most people greet Monday morning as the same person they were when they bid farewell to Friday afternoon having made no advance either physically, intellectually, emotionally, or spiritually. You now have an opportunity to change that for yourself which means you could be President or own a chain of liquor stores someday. Congratulations.

FAX

InChiefsHeaven
09-15-2008, 08:02 AM
I made the trip from Omaha, and for the first time found myself having an urge to leave...I only make the trip once a year, but this was friggin' bad.

...instead of leaving, I went down and got better seats, since all the people who payed a lot more than me already left...I was in the endzone when TG scored...so there's that...

Reerun_KC
09-15-2008, 08:05 AM
It was like watching a bad car wreck, We couldnt turn it off...

Nzoner
09-15-2008, 08:06 AM
Well if you aren't going to use your tickets you could make a helluva statement by putting them in an envelope and addressing it to Clark Hunt and sending it registered mail with a nice little letter about 20 years of financial support etc.

You may not get a reply but I don't care how rich a business owner is,return of his already paid for product with wanting no refund will hit home.

cmh6476
09-15-2008, 08:08 AM
this might be a good year to take my 3 yr old, so if anyone wants to donate some of those unused tickets for the cause, PM me :D

Reerun_KC
09-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Well if you aren't going to use your tickets you could make a helluva statement by putting them in an envelope and addressing it to Clark Hunt and sending it registered mail with a nice little letter about 20 years of financial support etc.

You may not get a reply but I don't care how rich a business owner is,return of his already paid for product with wanting no refund will hit home.
Damn that is strong...

BigRedChief
09-15-2008, 08:09 AM

Agreed, That is strong.:clap:

Rain Man
09-15-2008, 08:15 AM
this might be a good year to take my 3 yr old, so if anyone wants to donate some of those unused tickets for the cause, PM me :D

I'm calling Social Services. There's no excuse for exposing your children to this.

09-15-2008, 08:18 AM

I would send that with signature verification as well. Do whatever it takes to ensure that Clark is the first person to read that letter.

keg in kc
09-15-2008, 08:19 AM
It was a weird day. Usually I turn the shit games off and do something else, but I kept this one on until the final bell and I didn't feel an iota of emotion about it. Still don't.

luv
09-15-2008, 08:19 AM
I'm calling Social Services. There's no excuse for exposing your children to this.

LMAO

Redrum_69
09-15-2008, 08:21 AM
BAND WAGONEERS

Whatever happened to true fans of the Chiefs...

Things have been a hell of a lot worse..

ok with that out of the way...

Hunt needs to clean house. I, for one, hope that the Chiefs keep losing. I hope we lose every game. The 2008 Chiefs are an embarrassment to every previous Chiefs team. If they really want to clean house and rebuild, what better way to send a statement to the owner that something needs to be done NOW.

I dont think Hunt has the balls to remove Peterson this year. Peterson will be here for a long time, hes a legacy of brokenness that just shows how much of a loser the team really is.

When will the Chiefs begin a rebuild? When Hunt has the nerve to remove Peterson, fire Herm Edwards, and actually draft a QB in the first round, rather than pull wide receivers from other teams practice squads and expect them to play against a team that has coach turmoils.

Nzoner
It was a weird day. Usually I turn the shit games off and do something else, but I kept this one on until the final bell and I didn't feel an iota of emotion about it. Still don't.

It was days like yesterday that make me so glad I have multiple games on.

Skip Towne
I would send that with signature verification as well. Do whatever it takes to ensure that Clark is the first person to read that letter.

Certified mail with return receipt.

09-15-2008, 08:23 AM
It was days like yesterday that make me so glad I have multiple games on.
I sure would have liked to see the Jets-Pats game. I was shocked at the outcome.

REDHOTGTO
09-15-2008, 08:29 AM
i left in 2006

luv
09-15-2008, 08:33 AM
What's sad is when what the coach is doing makes absolutely no sense to those of you who understand more about this type of stuff than I do. Herm just continued to amaze me, and not in a good way. We looked worse yesterday than we did during preseason.

StcChief
09-15-2008, 08:34 AM
I'd wait a couple more years. My boy's first trip was 6... Bills/Chiefs

old enough to remember it, now at twenty he can recall it....

InChiefsHeaven
09-15-2008, 08:39 AM
What's sad is when what the coach is doing makes absolutely no sense to those of you who understand more about this type of stuff than I do. Herm just continued to amaze me, and not in a good way. We looked worse yesterday than we did during preseason.

Exactly. My buddy turned to me and said "Do you think they are doing this on purpose??"

...personally, I'm starting to think so. Give LJ 12 carries...saving him for a trade?

tooge
09-15-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm not bandwagon, not at all, been there thru thick and thin. But this isn't even a good product to watch. Yeah, I am still a fan. Yeah I still root for them to win. But this was an absolute waste of my time. If I thought there was some sort of chance against Denver, there would be no way I would miss that game, but c'mon. This isn't rebuilding. Denver is rebuilding. They are young and winning while making mistakes. The chiefs are young and looking like a laughingstock. Ugh.

Chief Henry
09-15-2008, 08:43 AM

Thats perfect. I wish many people would do that. That would send a statement. Great idea nzoner. I'm not a season ticket holder so I'm not in those people's shoe's - But I love that idea.

gblowfish
09-15-2008, 08:44 AM

I disagree. This bunch is so cynical, once you've paid for your season tickets they could give a flying *****. They figure all they'll need is another high draft with a QB, and the waiting list will be back in a year or two. They've made enough money off the suckers over the past 20 years that they can weather a year or two or three or more of suck teams. Hell, they're $30 mill under the salary cap. As I've said before "team building" includes stadium renovation, and that's what its all about right now. Once the stadium is done, tickets go up AGAIN, and they'll make their money back. They just have to field an 8-8 team by 2010 and the waiting list will be back in vogue.

So, am I little Mary Sunshine this AM or what?

BigRedChief
09-15-2008, 08:46 AM
I'm not bandwagon, not at all, been there thru thick and thin. But this isn't even a good product to watch. Yeah, I am still a fan. Yeah I still root for them to win. But this was an absolute waste of my time. If I thought there was some sort of chance against Denver, there would be no way I would miss that game, but c'mon. This isn't rebuilding. Denver is rebuilding. They are young and winning while making mistakes. The chiefs are young and looking like a laughingstock. Ugh.
Just because you are young and rebuilding it doesn't have to loook like this. Green Bay is in a small market. They are even younger than us.They got a new coach the same year we did even coached here in KC.

No, young and rebuilding is not the answer as to why yeasterday happened.

chiefsngop
09-15-2008, 08:55 AM

Right on Tooge !

We expect young rookie mistakes. But we expect the team to be coached at an NFL level. We expect the veterans to be used to their upmost potential to make up for rookie let downs. We expect to have backup qb's who have at least a small shot at winning or even competing in an NFL game.

Rebuilding or not Herm and Carl forgot that this team still plays in the N F L .

And when you get stomped by a piss poor Raiders team IN ARROWHEAD while playing a Coastal Carolina QB or a washed up couldn't hack it running back behind center, you are NO LONGER THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.

Chief Chief
09-15-2008, 09:04 AM
"Hey, hon, help me out here - what did I used to do on Sundays at home?"

"Oh, yeah -- the kids!! Yeah, I remember 'em now..."

"Uhmmm...so what have they been up to lately?"

luv
09-15-2008, 09:05 AM
Exactly. My buddy turned to me and said "Do you think they are doing this on purpose??"

...personally, I'm starting to think so. Give LJ 12 carries...saving him for a trade?

If we want any trade value for him, he's got to do better than 1.8 ypc against the Raiders.

triple
09-15-2008, 09:07 AM
BAND WAGONEERS

Whatever happened to true fans of the Chiefs...

Things have been a hell of a lot worse..

You're full of sh*t. Things have never been worse.

And if we were bandwagoners we'd have been gone a LONG time ago.

Redrum_69
09-15-2008, 09:09 AM

lol? never beeen worse?

Hello...where the hell have you been?

Blackledge....

um...go back and check the records from oh i dont know...1970-1993

gblowfish
09-15-2008, 09:11 AM
They have been worse. The 1980's under Gansz were worse.
But that's no excuse to put up with it again. And not try to repeat history.

triple
09-15-2008, 09:14 AM
You did your duty by leaving.

The people doing their duty are the ones canceling season tickets, not showing up, or leaving at halftime. They are showing that they aren't going to put up with this crap. They are actually making a tangible effort to change the culture at Arrowhead.

Those people care about the team the most, they care about the team enough to not be willing to encourage and endorse the front office as these imbeciles run it into the ground.

luv
09-15-2008, 09:17 AM
You did your duty by leaving.

The people doing their duty are the ones canceling season tickets, not showing up, or leaving at halftime. They are showing that they aren't going to put up with this crap. They are actually making a tangible effort to change the culture at Arrowhead.

Those people care about the team the most, they care about the team enough to not be willing to encourage and endorse the front office as these imbeciles run it into the ground.

And when the team is good again, what happens when someone else gets season tickets for your seats before you decide you want them back?

triple
09-15-2008, 09:20 AM
And when the team is good again, what happens when someone else gets season tickets for your seats before you decide you want them back?

i am going to need a translation

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-15-2008, 09:20 AM

Excellent idea. I don't have season tickets to mail back, but I do have something else.

luv
09-15-2008, 09:22 AM
i am going to need a translation

Wouldn't giving up your season tickets give someone else the opportunity to get those seats?

Goapics1
09-15-2008, 09:23 AM
Excellent idea. I don't have season tickets to mail back, but I do have something else.

A pile of pooh?

triple
09-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Wouldn't giving up your season tickets give someone else the opportunity to get those seats?

Is this a trick question?

luv
09-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Is this a trick question?

You confused me when you said you needed a translation.

What I meant was, if I'm a season ticket holder who really loves the seats I've got, I wouldn't give them up.

kcvet
09-15-2008, 09:27 AM
the fans will NOT support a loser here. an empty stadium will force their hand. I know. I sit out there in the early 70's. the year they went 2-12. arrowhead was tomb. you couldn't give tickets away. and it looks like to me this is where its headed again. want change???? stay home. CP has only 1 issue. the bottom line.

BigRedChief
09-15-2008, 09:28 AM
What I meant was, if I'm a season ticket holder who really loves the seats I've got, I wouldn't give them up.
When you are laying out the $3,000 per year out of your own pocket plus game day expenses to watch this crap, you will understand.

Think about what you could do with $3,000.

tooge
09-15-2008, 09:29 AM

So you just pay to sit there and watch a crappy product? Alot of folks just go out there to get a good buzz on, and that is ok for them. I want to watch a good football product, preferrably a winning one, but certainly one that is well coached and has a chance week in and week out. That isn' t what we have here is it? I am gonna take the kids out to the Denver game, have a great meal tailgating, then go freaking home and do some yard work and listen to it on the radio ( it will be blacked out).

FAX
09-15-2008, 09:30 AM

Excellent idea, Mr. Nzoner. Excellent.

FAX

luv
09-15-2008, 09:33 AM
When you are laying out the $3,000 per year out of your own pocket plus game day expenses to watch this crap, you will understand.

Think about what you could do with $3,000.

I understand that. I'm guessing I'm not understanding how purchasing season tickets is handled. You're not guaranteed your seats you had season tickets for two years ago, are you? If I've got season tickets on the front row of the third tier on the 50, I don't know that I would give those up for fear that I won't be able to get those seats should I decide the team is good enough to support again. If anything, I would still get them, but sell them off to unsuspecting people.

FAX
09-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Just because you are young and rebuilding it doesn't have to loook like this. Green Bay is in a small market. They are even younger than us.They got a new coach the same year we did even coached here in KC.

No, young and rebuilding is not the answer as to why yeasterday happened.

Exactly so, Mr. BigRedChief. Other factors are in play here and it's clear to me that Herm is in over his little Hermie head.

As has been stated, though ... the fans have a lot more control than people might initially think. If enough folks stop attending games, or return their tickets, or wear bags on their heads, or burn effigies of Carl in drag on the White House lawn, I believe that Clarkie will get the message and respond. Obviously, it's difficult to "read" someone via television and I've never met Clarkie in person that I'm aware, but he strikes me as someone who doesn't like to be laughed at or scorned. In fact, in my travels through the byways of life, I've found that the children of the wealthy often share that characteristic. If true, he will eventually tire of Herm, but the fans could potentially speed up the process a great deal.

FAX

FAX
09-15-2008, 09:43 AM
On second thought, Mr. Nzoner's idea is great and all, but I wonder if a ziploc baggie of vomit would work better.

FAX

triple
09-15-2008, 09:46 AM

I gave mine up about 5 years ago. That's at least $16,000 in my pocket. If you had that much cash sitting in your checking account right now, would you blow it all at once to have experienced 2004-2008 at arrowhead?

The rubes who have been renewing all this time have spent that much money to watch a team crumble into a laughingstock.

A lot of people say "I'd never give up my seat priority" who have never had season tickets. You have to be well-to-do to be able to afford it. You work hard, you manage your professional life well and your finances too. You know what it takes to earn a big chunk of disposable income like that. Those kinds of people expect something in return for such an investment.

If you don't have season tickets, it's easy to say you'd spend your imaginary money on it.

Trust me if you've never written a check for $3,000 with last year's 6-10 effort still fresh in your mind, don't say that you'd never give them up, because you've not sat back in your la-z-boy and had to convince yourself that was a prudent expenditure.

FAX
09-15-2008, 09:46 AM

Ummm. Actually, they probably have been "worse", Mr. triple. Nevertheless, as Mr. Baby Lee would say, the choice between dining on horse turds à la mode and llama turds foster is really no choice at all.

FAX

luv
09-15-2008, 09:48 AM
I gave mine up about 5 years ago. That's at least $16,000 in my pocket. Would you write a check today for $16,000 to have experienced 2004-2008 at arrowhead?

The rubes who have been renewing all this time have spent that much money to watch a team crumble into a laughingstock.

A lot of people say "I'd never give up my seat priority" who have never had season tickets. You have to be well-to-do to be able to afford it. You work hard, you manage your professional life well and your finances too. You know what it takes to earn a big chunk of disposable income like that. Those kinds of people expect something in return for such an investment.

If you don't have season tickets, it's easy to say you'd spend your imaginary money on it.

Trust me if you've never written a check for $3,000 with last year's 6-10 effort still fresh in your mind, don't say that you'd never give them up, because you've not sat back in your la-z-boy and had to convince yourself that was a prudent expenditure.

Understood. I'll chalk my idiotic responses up to being ignorant.

Mr. Laz
09-15-2008, 09:51 AM
the fans will NOT support a loser here. an empty stadium will force their hand. I know. I sit out there in the early 70's. the year they went 2-12. arrowhead was tomb. you couldn't give tickets away. and it looks like to me this is where its headed again. want change???? stay home. CP has only 1 issue. the bottom line.
what do you mean ..... we've been supporting a loser for the last 14 years.

ChiefsCountry
09-15-2008, 09:57 AM
I wouldnt exactly say this is Clark's fault either. More like cleaning up the mess his dad left him in. The only real constant is Peterson, who seems to be more a figurehead today than anything. I look at as year 2 in Clark's regin, what his dad did doesnt really matter and I am going to give him a shot. He wants the team built through the draft and that is the right blueprint. I think they are on the right road - Herm's building it right honestly we dont have the talent right now to compete. And please dont use the Green Bay example with us bc they had one huge advantage in #4.

cmh6476
09-15-2008, 09:58 AM
you forgot all too soon, as we were 4-12 last year

tooge
09-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Exactly so, Mr. BigRedChief. Other factors are in play here and it's clear to me that Herm is in over his little Hermie head.

As has been stated, though ... the fans have a lot more control than people might initially think. If enough folks stop attending games, or return their tickets, or wear bags on their heads, or burn effigies of Carl in drag on the White House lawn, I believe that Clarkie will get the message and respond. Obviously, it's difficult to "read" someone via television and I've never met Clarkie in person that I'm aware, but he strikes me as someone who doesn't like to be laughed at or scorned. In fact, in my travels through the byways of life, I've found that the children of the wealthy often share that characteristic. If true, he will eventually tire of Herm, but the fans could potentially speed up the process a great deal.

FAX

Ahhh, so we make fun of Clarkes Kids. Great idea! I'll go get the silly string.

beach tribe
09-15-2008, 10:38 AM
I wouldnt exactly say this is Clark's fault either. More like cleaning up the mess his dad left him in. The only real constant is Peterson, who seems to be more a figurehead today than anything. I look at as year 2 in Clark's regin, what his dad did doesnt really matter and I am going to give him a shot. He wants the team built through the draft and that is the right blueprint. I think they are on the right road - Herm's building it right honestly we dont have the talent right now to compete. And please dont use the Green Bay example with us bc they had one huge advantage in #4.

#4 is gone. They are 2-0, and on their way to the playoffs.

They are a perfect example.

ChiefsCountry
09-15-2008, 10:43 AM
#4 is gone. They are 2-0, and on their way to the playoffs.

They are a perfect example.

Now they are, yes. But if you look at the 2005-2006 Packers - Favre was the reason they were anything. You put a Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen combo in there and they are downright horrible.

boogblaster
09-15-2008, 10:43 AM
The Arrowhead experince used to be magic ... Used to take my son when he was little.. Remembering him light-up during a game still brings a smile to this "ole-wart" .. but the magic is gone, sorry to say ....

BigRedChief
09-15-2008, 10:45 AM
If anything, I would still get them, but sell them off to unsuspecting people.
Except you can't sell them now. In most cases you cant even give them away.

shaneo69
09-15-2008, 11:51 AM
I understand that. I'm guessing I'm not understanding how purchasing season tickets is handled. You're not guaranteed your seats you had season tickets for two years ago, are you? If I've got season tickets on the front row of the third tier on the 50, I don't know that I would give those up for fear that I won't be able to get those seats should I decide the team is good enough to support again. If anything, I would still get them, but sell them off to unsuspecting people.

I gave mine up when Herm was hired, and I loved those seats. Upper deck, 45 yard line, perfect view, great guys sitting around us.

I've talked to those guys who are still there, and they said that nobody has purchased our seats as season tickets, just single gamers. I'm pretty sure that if CP was fired and they hired someone competent, I could call up and get similar tickets, just like I did when Schottenheimer was hired. But you have to make the call right after the new guy is hired. If you wait to see how the new guy does, and they end up going 10-6 the first year, you'll be screwed if you try jumping on the bandwagon late.

Fat Elvis
09-15-2008, 11:57 AM
The Arrowhead experince used to be magic ... Used to take my son when he was little.. Remembering him light-up during a game still brings a smile to this "ole-wart" .. but the magic is gone, sorry to say ....

So, your kid is either Sedated or QuikSurfer?

triple
09-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Except you can't sell them now. In most cases you cant even give them away.

If someone offered me seats to the next game for free, I wouldn't even go.

It's not worth spending $22 to park and whatever else you would spend while at the game. You'd probably be out $50, plus whatever you spend on gas. No thanks. The product isn't worth it.

FAX
09-15-2008, 12:06 PM
So, your kid is either Sedated or QuikSurfer?

ROFL

FAX

CoMoChief
09-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Just ventin here, like everyone else. For the first time in 20 years of being a season ticket holder, I left at halftime. The coaching was so embarrasing that I asked the wife if she cared if we left. Home we went. I was really excited to watch a young team be coached well, and now I have no hope of that. So, I was sitting there asking my wife, " what the hell did I used to do on sundays before 1989?" I came to the conclusion that I am going to be doing alot more hunting, fishing, and work around the place on sundays. I am not going out there again until there is a substantial increase in the level of coaching and play. I am not thinking that will be this year either. Anyhow, since I already bought the tix, I may go out for a few tailgates then just go home and watch or do something else. sorry, just had to vent

I made this argument a long time ago and people called me bandwagon because I'm not with the team during hard times.

I'm still with the team. I'm just not gonna dish out 80-90 bucks on a ticket (double that if I'm taking my bonehead gf) and another $20 or so on parking and another 10-20 on food throughout the game.

Thats $220 per game.....then multiply that by 8 games, almost $1800.00

Sorry...but the shit we've seen since Herm's been here.......nothing Chiefs related is worth that kind of money. I'll find better options with that kind of money.....like a kickass vacation......not sit in a stadium watching the kind of football you dread watching at a pee wee game.

Chiefs and Co. can kiss my ****ing ass.........just like the Royals, they aren't getting anymore of my money until level of play and coaching proves they are worth that of a professional team. As soon as the team can coach and play like a pro team, then maybe they can start recieving pro money again.

As for your investment in season tickets.....all I can say or do is laugh my ass off at you because that's one EXPENSIVE tailgate. Maybe it's worth it to you........not to me or anyone else that is sane.

At least Roylas tickets are cheap enough it doesn't really put a hole in your pocket........they still suck ass though.

BigMeatballDave
09-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Excellent idea. I don't have season tickets to mail back, but I do have something else.Swine Spunk?

Calcountry
09-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Donate you tix to the Boys club, or someother organization that can put them to good use. Then go tailgate with your friends, then go home. That way, it is a win win.

Calcountry
09-15-2008, 03:06 PM
He makes a good point. If Raider week was a waste of time, what does the rest of the season offer?
I mean, we know we'll watch, we'll cheer, we'll get our hopes up and our emotions down until January, but there is something wrong here that goes beyond youth and inexperience.I actually got to Tivo that thing.

First down, run off right guard, 2 yd gain. 2nd down, run off left tackle no gain. 3rd down, quick pass about 5 yards, batted, deflected, and otherwise awkwardly disrupted incomplete pass followed by punt.

ALL DAY LONG. Stoic Herm on sidelines. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME DUMASS. This is the team you fielded after 3 FREAKING YEARS? You got to the playoffs with DV's team and have been in reverse ever since.

You suck as a coach, all the Jets trolls warned us, they were right, nothing is going to change running up the butt of the guards until this foo is gone.

J Diddy
09-15-2008, 03:06 PM
Swine Spunk?

This is probably the most disturbing thing I've ever read on the Planet. I don't know to laugh or cry or throwup.

:eek:

teedubya
09-15-2008, 03:08 PM
I got you beat Tooge... I was offered Free tickets and didn't go! Bwha hahaha

BIG_DADDY
09-15-2008, 03:12 PM
I made this argument a long time ago and people called me bandwagon because I'm not with the team during hard times.

I'm still with the team. I'm just not gonna dish out 80-90 bucks on a ticket (double that if I'm taking my bonehead gf) and another $20 or so on parking and another 10-20 on food throughout the game.

Thats $220 per game.....then multiply that by 8 games, almost $1800.00

Sorry...but the shit we've seen since Herm's been here.......nothing Chiefs related is worth that kind of money. I'll find better options with that kind of money.....like a kickass vacation......not sit in a stadium watching the kind of football you dread watching at a pee wee game.

Chiefs and Co. can kiss my ****ing ass.........just like the Royals, they aren't getting anymore of my money until level of play and coaching proves they are worth that of a professional team. As soon as the team can coach and play like a pro team, then maybe they can start recieving pro money again.

As for your investment in season tickets.....all I can say or do is laugh my ass off at you because that's one EXPENSIVE tailgate. Maybe it's worth it to you........not to me or anyone else that is sane.

At least Roylas tickets are cheap enough it doesn't really put a hole in your pocket........they still suck ass though.

I had a hard time watching it at home where the beer was a buck.

SBK
09-15-2008, 03:18 PM
I got you beat Tooge... I was offered Free tickets and didn't go! Bwha hahaha

LMAO

I paid $65 for a ticket to see KC in Atlanta next week. At least the Falcons will be fun to watch.

CoMoChief
09-15-2008, 03:19 PM
I had a hard time watching it at home where the beer was a buck.

Your wife charges you for beer?!?!? ROFL

j/k :D

Valiant
09-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Yeah I am all for a rebuild of this team and canning CP..

But what Herm is doing is despicable.. He is not even trying to field a competent team.. What is with some of the play calling on both sides of the ball?? If I know what is going on at home, then shouldn't the coaches???

Herm has neutered this team on both sides.. No toughness on defense and no brains on offense..

This needs to be a learning year for the players, not a joke with stupid plays that have zero chance at success..

cardken
09-15-2008, 03:57 PM
I like the idea of sendng the season tickets back with a letter in all, but you've paid for them and I really dont think they'd care. The Planeteers who are truely tired of this should picket outside the stadium, draw some attention might get some to join while there, and get some media attention.:cuss: