PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Advice trade Addai for M Turner

Hays
09-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Addai has been a bust so far this fantasy year. Turner had 1 good game.

Do i risk trading Addai and hope Turner has a few games that will help out my rb core

My rb's are pretty much scrubs, i have C Perry from Cincy, and K smith from Detroit

patteeu
09-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Addai has been a bust so far this fantasy year. Turner had 1 good game.

Do i risk trading Addai and hope Turner has a few games that will help out my rb core

My rb's are pretty much scrubs, i have C Perry from Cincy, and K smith from Detroit

No

triple
09-16-2008, 09:33 AM
:rolleyes:

DaKCMan AP
09-16-2008, 09:38 AM
If you have to ask this question you probably shouldn't play fantasy football.

Skyy God
09-16-2008, 09:47 AM
Does Turner play the Lions every week?

Deberg_1990
09-16-2008, 10:35 AM
I love my RB situation right now. Ive got:

Addai
M Turner
Forte
Chris Johnson
McFadden

Goapics1
09-16-2008, 10:39 AM
You guys are brutal. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

BTW, keep Addai he'll come around.

triple
09-16-2008, 10:39 AM
I love my RB situation right now. Ive got:

Addai
M Turner
Forte
Chris Johnson
McFadden

2 team league, eh?

Deberg_1990
09-16-2008, 10:42 AM
2 team league, eh?

No. 12 team. That was my draft. I got lucky but i tried to target:

1. Young fresh legs
2. Starters

Who knows how the season will play out?

ChiefGator
09-16-2008, 10:54 AM
No. 12 team. That was my draft. I got lucky but i tried to target:

1. Young fresh legs
2. Starters

Who knows how the season will play out?

This is the first year I've played fantasy football, but I'm weak at RB. Next year, I'm going to grade the rookies out higher in my list, especially first rounders walking into a fairly good team.

I have LJ (terrible pick... but I'm giving him a couple more weeks before I just drop the fool), Ronnie Brown (wish Ricky would go smoke a bong or something), Julius Jones, and I'm picking up Sproles since LT's hurt toe could last a while. I hurt my big toe and it was one of the most painful things I ever experienced when I would stub my toe on a stair.

DeezNutz
09-16-2008, 10:55 AM
There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Wrong.

Deberg_1990
09-16-2008, 10:59 AM
This is the first year I've played fantasy football, but I'm weak at RB. Next year, I'm going to grade the rookies out higher in my list, especially first rounders walking into a fairly good team.

I have LJ (terrible pick... but I'm giving him a couple more weeks before I just drop the fool), Ronnie Brown (wish Ricky would go smoke a bong or something), Julius Jones, and I'm picking up Sproles since LT's hurt toe could last a while. I hurt my big toe and it was one of the most painful things I ever experienced when I would stub my toe on a stair.

Yea, definately dont overlook rookie RB's. Its probably the easiest and fastest position to transition from the college to pro's.

Try and target starters and guys who dont split carries much.

Try and stay fairly young or guys with low mileage. Rb's dont last long and are most productive their first 1-4 years in the league.

Dont forget about guys who catch alot of balls too.

and try to find guys in good systems and productive offenses.

Thats why LJ went so low this year in alot of leagues this year.

LT went first in my league this year. If i would have had that pick i would not have chosen him. Hes getting too old in RB years.

KCrockaholic
09-16-2008, 11:05 AM
I would go for Turner. Michael Turner will have a better year overall...ok look at the offenses...Addai plays with Peyton Manning, they arent gonna run the ball that often. Turner has Matt Ryan. a rookie QB. Atlanta is gonna run the hell out of Turner this year, plus hes a good back. Turner will make you happy :)

Deberg_1990
09-16-2008, 11:10 AM
I would go for Turner. Michael Turner will have a better year overall...ok look at the offenses...Addai plays with Peyton Manning, they arent gonna run the ball that often. Turner has Matt Ryan. a rookie QB. Atlanta is gonna run the hell out of Turner this year, plus hes a good back. Turner will make you happy :)

I dont know? It might end up being a wash.

Addai will get more goaline touches and he plays in a better offense.

Turner will probably end up with more rushing yards because he has more breakaway ability than Addai.

suds79
09-16-2008, 11:11 AM
You guys are brutal. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

BTW, keep Addai he'll come around.

You know you're right.

I've always believed in "There's no such thing as a stupid question.".... Just stupid people who ask questions. :p

KCrockaholic
09-16-2008, 11:17 AM

Turner will probably end up with more rushing yards because he has more breakaway ability than Addai.

i just have a good feeling that Turner will breakout now that his time has come. sitting behind LT actually may have helped him learn more

Valiant
09-16-2008, 03:46 PM

I think it will be a wash in the end this year also..

Addai is on a team with Peyton that is severly injured and they will not score the points they did in the past.. He will still be a top 12-15back, unless he starts catching lots more balls..

Turner will be hit and miss each week with the way the Falcons are organized.. If the team gets down then turner's chances will disappear since they will try and gun it out with a rookie QB..