PDA

View Full Version : Misc The I need to vent thread...

chiefs1111
09-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Need to get something off your chest? Does your job suck? Is our countries economic problems pissing you off??? Do you want to punch your favorite NFL team coach in the face cause he's an idiot?? Whatever is bothering just let it all out here,cause sometimes it's good to just let it out.

Ebolapox
09-20-2008, 12:08 AM
eh, despite the annoyances of life, I rather enjoy my existence. it's better than the alternative.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-20-2008, 12:09 AM
I don't want your thread to get moved to DC so I'll refrain.

L.A. Chieffan
09-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 12:28 AM
I don't want your thread to get moved to DC so I'll refrain.

Cmon dude be a maverick!

Mr. Flopnuts
09-20-2008, 01:03 AM
Cmon dude be a maverick!

I'll pass.

http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/images/John%20McCain.jpg

Ebolapox
09-20-2008, 01:12 AM
I'll pass.

http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/images/John%20McCain.jpg

ROFL

Smed1065
09-20-2008, 04:05 AM
Need to get something off your chest? Does your job suck? Is our countries economic problems pissing you off??? Do you want to punch your favorite NFL team coach in the face cause he's an idiot?? Whatever is bothering just let it all out here,cause sometimes it's good to just let it out.

Can I vote "all of the above"?

Wait till next year? Oh shit.

Damn it Carl.

stumppy
09-20-2008, 05:22 AM
Uh.....well.........my nutsack is itching right at the moment. Thats all I can think of right now.

Oh yea. When I was in 3rd grade Marc Doss flicked a bugger at me. It missed me and landed in Karen Millers hair. But I'm pretty damn sure he was aiming at me.

ChiefJustice
09-20-2008, 05:40 AM
Why can't Steak and Shake fries maintain their crispy goodness after a five minute drive home?

Dammit,it's the 21st century for cripes sakes.

milkman
09-20-2008, 06:27 AM
Rebuilding. Get over it.

Did Herman ****ing Edwards let you suck his knob?

Simply Red
09-20-2008, 06:45 AM
But I have little to vent about. Other than a 350 dollar speeding ticket. Today I'm going to this party where the host is practically a Dominican Republic super-model where her, and all of her friends have fake breasts. It's from 4-7. She called it, `An Open House party`, which made me laugh because I thought she was selling her loft. Ha, turns out it's a House-Warming party.

Rain Man
09-20-2008, 09:40 AM
I'll probably never be 25 again, and oh, how I squandered those early 20 years.

Bearcat
09-20-2008, 10:47 AM
Need to get something off your chest?

:hmmm:

I've been watching quite a bit of college football lately, and do you know what really grinds my gears? Notre Dame. Yeah, they always get tons of coverage, but do you know they could actually be BCS eligible by beating San Diego State, Michigan, Stanford, UNC, Washington, Pittsburgh, Navy, and Syracuse?

Yeah, yeah, insert Jayhawk joke here, but at least they blew out the cream puffs and weren't the worst DI school in the history of the world the year before.

I wish the day would come when the media would finally give up on the joke of a football program. All of those Notre Dame hats have already hit the back of the closet faster than that Bulls coat and 49ers jersey (yeah, I once knew someone who was a fan of all three).

Does your job suck?

Nope, love it. I'm starting to look forward to not traveling so much, which is a little strange... figured I could do it for 2-3 years, but maybe more like 1.5-2.

Is our countries economic problems pissing you off???

Not really... it's not really hurting me at the moment, and everyone who bought a house that was way overpriced and/or bought a house they couldn't afford, and all those lenders who threw money at those people, and all those who invested their money in the situation without seeing the writing on the wall, deserve what they have coming to them. I just hope it doesn't hurt those who have been good with their money and aren't f***ing morons too much.

Do you want to punch your favorite NFL team coach in the face cause he's an idiot??

Yes!! :cuss: Well, I want to punch him in the face for many more reasons.

Yes, I want to punch him in the face because he's an idiot.
I want to punch him in the face because he's a glorified defensive coordinator.
I want to punch him in the face because he's stuck in the 60's.
I want to punch him in the face because now he's trying to run Gailey's offense around his 60's R2P2 philosophy, which will probably turn out worse than building a 60's offense around a 60's philosophy.
I want to punch him in the face because I now look forward to any top 25 college football matchup more than any Chiefs game.
I want to punch him in the face because of his Hermisms and predictable postgame comments.
I want to punch him in the face because he's the root cause of bad offense, conservative playcalling, global warming, outsourcing, high gas prices, the Lehman Brothers' bankruptcy, the stock market turmoil, erectile dysfunction, Notre Dame's media coverage, the Seinfeld/Gates commercials, the new Facebook design, Lotus Notes, 9/11, New Coke, Old Coke, and Tom Green.

Whatever is bothering just let it all out here,cause sometimes it's good to just let it out.

I'm good. :)