PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs starting QB in 2009 on ABC right now!

Deberg_1990
09-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Georgia Vs. Arizona St.

Matt Stafford

milkman
09-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Rudy Carpenter!

triple
09-20-2008, 06:17 PM
How do his handoffs look?

smittysbar
09-20-2008, 06:36 PM
I havn't been impressed with him so far this year

smittysbar
09-20-2008, 06:37 PM
How do his handoffs look?

:D Rep

milkman
09-20-2008, 06:38 PM
I havn't been impressed with him so far this year

He has the physical tools, but I haven't seen that pocket presense and leadership that you'd like to see from the QB.

smittysbar
09-20-2008, 06:42 PM
He has the physical tools, but I haven't seen that pocket presense and leadership that you'd like to see from the QB.

Accuracy hasn't looked that sharp

JuicesFlowing
09-20-2008, 07:00 PM
How good is his short (1-4 yards) passing? We'll need a QB who can master that.

LiL stumppy
09-20-2008, 07:06 PM
Have you seen how he looked laying on the ground yet?

smittysbar
09-20-2008, 07:11 PM

Huard can teach him that. I not to worried. It takes a lot of years to perfect the Fetal

Bearcat
09-20-2008, 07:21 PM

No, but there's this thing I call "The Grbac Heap". I wish I could find a picture, because words cannot express the perfection that was Elvis Grbac after a sack.

ILChief
09-20-2008, 07:53 PM
We can only hope. Our luck we'll have a top three pick and dipsh!t Carl will pass on him and all the other QBs and take a safety or runningback.

SBK
09-20-2008, 08:13 PM
He looks good to me.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 08:18 PM
He looks good to me.

Solid QB, but not top 5 material. A strong armed Mark Rypien

SBK
09-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Solid QB, but not top 5 material. A strong armed Mark Rypien

LMAO

Try again.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 08:21 PM
LMAO

Try again.

The kid has slow reads, and has great talent around him. Stafford also has average accuracy.

OctoberFart
09-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Georgia Vs. Arizona St.

Matt Stafford

I didn't realize he would go number 1 overall in aprils draft.

SBK
09-20-2008, 08:29 PM
The kid has slow reads, and has great talent around him. Stafford also has average accuracy.

He's not John Elway circa mid 1990's as a kid in college so we should pass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Herm probably just took Stafford off his draft board for the fumble.

L.A. Chieffan
09-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Arizona St. chicks are off the scale

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Arizona St. chicks are off the scale

I met one of them at the infield of the Kentucky Derby a few years back. Raped her with a hairspray can.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 08:37 PM
That was a really nice touch pass.

L.A. Chieffan
I was about elbow deep in one

'Hamas' Jenkins
Bad decision there.

L.A. Chieffan
09-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Pac-10 eats shit this year. Embarrassing.

L.A. Chieffan
09-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Auburn game is pretty good

ILChief
09-20-2008, 08:42 PM
He's not John Elway circa mid 1990's as a kid in college so we should pass.

Really, people act like a QB has to be perfect in every area or they're dogsh!t. Stafford looks infinitely better than anything we've trotted out there at QB in a long time.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 08:43 PM
He's not John Elway circa 1983 as a kid in college so we should pass.

FYP

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 08:44 PM
Really, people act like a QB has to be perfect in every area or they're dogsh!t. Stafford looks infinitely better than anything we've trotted out there at QB in a long time.

The kid I like is Sam Bradford, now that kid can play.

LiL stumppy
09-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Imagine the type of player he could be for our system if he could also kick FG's.

2 birds with 1 stone.

DRAFT HIM!!!!

ILChief
09-20-2008, 08:47 PM
The kid I like is Sam Bradford, now that kid can play.

He's a junior and probably won't come out. We can NOT wait another year to draft our QB.

LiL stumppy
09-20-2008, 08:49 PM
He's a junior and probably won't come out. We can NOT wait another year to draft our QB.

I would wait a year for him.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 08:50 PM

Sure we can if we can't protect him he'll be killed,and my pick would be Michael Oher

ILChief
09-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Sure we can if we can't protect him he'll be killed,and my pick would be Michael Oher

We could protect him if Herm would get his head out of his ass and bench McIntosh. Our line wouldn't be that bad if McIntosh was replaced. Plus I can't take another year of Croyle getting hurt/Huard's fetile position

LiL stumppy
09-20-2008, 08:59 PM
I would love a Oher pick, give Croyle another year to gain more weight so he is bigger than atleast one of our cheerleaders, pick up a another stud OL, so he could have better protection would be fine with me.

SBK
09-20-2008, 08:59 PM
I want Stafford, but only if we have new regime. I don't want Herm polluting a young QB and crippling our franchise for the next decade.

If Herm/Carl stays no QB for me. If they're gone draft Stafford, maybe Bradford (but he ain't coming out).....

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Mecca has an excellent idea as far as what to do.

This team will suck anyway for the next two years, so if you really like Bradford, wait until next year, draft Oher, Andre Smith and move Albert to LG. That gives you an ungodly left side of the line. Then you need another playmaker to help take the pressure off of him.

After that, they need to bring in a QB guru and give him all the tools necessary for him to thrive.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 09:01 PM
We could protect him if Herm would get his head out of his ass and bench McIntosh.

I'd still go for Oher, BPA and secures the left side for 10 years, and move Alberts back to OG then ditch McIntosh for Taylor/Richardson.

ILChief
09-20-2008, 09:08 PM
I want Stafford, but only if we have new regime. I don't want Herm polluting a young QB and crippling our franchise for the next decade.

If Herm/Carl stays no QB for me. If they're gone draft Stafford, maybe Bradford (but he ain't coming out).....

I can go for that. I don't want Herm near our next QB. I was assuming Herm is gone.

ILChief
09-20-2008, 09:09 PM
I'd still go for Oher, BPA and secures the left side for 10 years, and move Alberts back to OG then ditch McIntosh for Taylor/Richardson.

I think Albert will be a fine LT. If we don't go QB I'd go either WR or MLB in rd 1. Pat Thomas is a joke

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 09:09 PM
I would love a Oher pick, give Croyle another year to gain more weight so he is bigger than atleast one of our cheerleaders, pick up a another stud OL, so he could have better protection would be fine with me.

The O-line isn't the problem with Brodie Croyle.

He obviously can't put on weight. He also obviously can't take a big hit.

Another year with Brodie Croyle entering as the starting QB is a waste period.

milkman
09-20-2008, 09:14 PM
I think Albert will be a fine LT. If we don't go QB I'd go either WR or MLB in rd 1. Pat Thomas is a joke

I agree.

Let's find out now if Herb Taylor and Barry Richardson are potential solutions ot our O-Line problems, and draft OL in the 2nd round on.

We need a QB, WR, MLB , OLB, and DE.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 09:17 PM

I don't want to draft a 1st round QB just to draft for need, and I think Croyle can pull it out if given the proper protection. Oher is the BPA and the most intriguing prospect since Boselli/Pace and you you take him, and move Albert back to OG where he is definitely dominate at.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-20-2008, 09:18 PM
I agree in that if Herm and Carl are back don't draft Stafford. Wait until the next year to get Bradford when we have a total house cleaning.

Although it would be hard to pass on Stafford no matter what this year.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 09:19 PM
I know we are going to suck next year, but I'd rather grab a center in FA and move Niswanger to RG and put Herb Taylor at RT, than invest in an OT next year.

This team needs to finally address the QB position immediately.

CosmicPal
09-20-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't want to draft a 1st round QB just to draft for need, and I think Croyle can pull it out if given the proper protection. Oher is the BPA and the most intriguing prospect since Boselli/Pace and you you take him, and move Albert back to OG where he is definitely dominate at.

Totally agree. Albert and Oher would solidify that side of the line for years to come. As much as I'd like to have Stafford, I think placing Oher at LT and Albert at L or RG would set the standard for a great offensive line for years to come.

LiL stumppy
09-20-2008, 09:20 PM

Agree. If not Oher a MLB.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 09:21 PM

For the 100 millionth time, it's not his protection that's his problem. It's his makeup. He's way too fragile. All QBs are going to get hit at one time or another.

Oher isn't the most intriguing prospect since Pace either. I think Joe Thomas is probably the best lineman I've seen come out in a long, long time. Oher isn't as good as Thomas.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Totally agree. Albert and Oher would solidify that side of the line for years to come. As much as I'd like to have Stafford, I think placing Oher at LT and Albert at L or RG would set the standard for a great offensive line for years to come.

Well that would make me thrilled so we can bring in Hagans to run the option behind those 2.

You win in this league with QB play.

Give me the first round QB.

Mr. Arrowhead
09-20-2008, 09:25 PM
I would be thrilled if we ended up with stafford

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 09:27 PM
I do agree with the others though that if Herm is here, I don't want him anywhere around a young QB.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Croyle has a glass vagina it doesn't matter who the line is, QB's get hit and he'll come up with some injury.

Hootie
09-20-2008, 09:36 PM
I read a brilliant article on ESPN.com the other day...

Drafting QB's when you need them is a recipe for disaster.

I'd rather bring in a veteran, or a guy like Brady Quinn, or someone who has learned the ropes of the NFL for a few years...

If we draft a QB, I'd love to bring in Jeff Garcia, make him our starter for TWO years, and then turn it over to the 'Stafford' we drafted year 3...

Maybe I'm just afraid of risk taking, but a top 5 QB bust would set this franchise back a friggin' decade. I'm all for the #1 overall QB pick to be coddled for AT LEAST a season and a half. Learn, learn, learn...

Mecca
09-20-2008, 09:37 PM
So the Colts messed up picking Manning eh?

Hootie
09-20-2008, 09:38 PM
I also like the Oher pick, move Albert to LG...maybe Barry Richardson progresses into a solid RT...but I'd still look for an OT and an OG in rounds 3-5 in next years draft. If we move Albert to LG, I assume Waters could make a pretty badass C.

Oher, Albert, Waters...that's the making of a badass OL.

Gravedigger
09-20-2008, 09:38 PM
He had impressive numbers tonight but you also have to look at what's coming out . We could get Oher AND Stafford with the right finesse. You got tons of junior QB's that are sparking interest, Sanchez from USC, Stafford from Georgia, Freeman from KState, Tim Tebow from Florida, AND Sam Bradford from Oklahoma etc etc. Usually the way ESPN says it in April is how it is, so if Stafford is projected as a mid to early second round pick we could definetly snag Oher with a top 5 pick AND then with that same pick in the second round reach just a bit possibly for Stafford. I can definetly see us drafting one of these QB's next draft and getting the Olineman we need too.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-20-2008, 09:41 PM
I read a brilliant article on ESPN.com the other day...

Drafting QB's when you need them is a recipe for disaster.

I'd rather bring in a veteran, or a guy like Brady Quinn, or someone who has learned the ropes of the NFL for a few years...

If we draft a QB, I'd love to bring in Jeff Garcia, make him our starter for TWO years, and then turn it over to the 'Stafford' we drafted year 3...

Maybe I'm just afraid of risk taking, but a top 5 QB bust would set this franchise back a friggin' decade. I'm all for the #1 overall QB pick to be coddled for AT LEAST a season and a half. Learn, learn, learn...

We totally agree, we never end up working out.

Sincerely,

Donovan McNabb, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger

Hootie
09-20-2008, 09:41 PM
So the Colts messed up picking Manning eh?

Exceptions to every rule.

The Manning's are a rare breed. Eli separates his shoulder and is healthy to play that very week...they are sick. Sick, sick genetics.

Eli shouldered that pressure and hate in New York and lead his team to a Super Bowl...and now he's looking like a top 5 QB in the NFL.

That is one CONFIDENT, resilient family.

If Stafford has swagger (and I don't watch much college football so I don't know) and is confident...sure, take the kid.

I don't want to see us draft a high QB and watch him turn into David Carr because he loses all his confidence within 8 games.

If we draft Stafford, I don't want him to sniff the field next year. If we draft a high QB, we need to bring in a veteran...Jeff Garcia, Chad Pennington, Brad Johnson, Jon Kitna, Brian Griese, etc...

Mecca
09-20-2008, 09:42 PM
I really dislike this idea of being afraid to pick a QB, it reeks of that whole "but we'll cripple the franchise" stuff.

Hootie
09-20-2008, 09:43 PM
We totally agree, we never end up working out.

Sincerely,

Donovan McNabb, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger

Rivers sat for two years...

But for every Peyton/Eli and Big Ben there are dozens and dozens of Ryan Leafs/Joey Harringtons/David Carrs/Alex Smiths/Akili Smiths/Cade McNowns/Kyle Bollers/Byron Leftwichs/etc...

Tribal Warfare
Give me the first round QB.

just to say we have a 1st round QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rolleyes:

Hootie
I really dislike this idea of being afraid to pick a QB, it reeks of that whole "but we'll cripple the franchise" stuff.
I would just like to see us acquire a CAPABLE veteran like Jeff Garcia if we draft a Stafford next year, that's all.

I'd rather see us draft Oher if we're picking top 3.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 09:44 PM

I like Sam Bradford, but it goes through one ear out the other

Mecca
09-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I would just like to see us acquire a CAPABLE veteran like Jeff Garcia if we draft a Stafford next year, that's all.

I'd rather see us draft Oher if we're picking top 3.

I think we should build to be the Vikings and have a good team other than the QB so we can go 7-9.

philfree
09-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Looks to me like the 2009 draft is deep at O line so we can get a RT in the 2nd round. That being the case going QB in the 1st round works for me if there's one worthy of a top five pick. There's also free agency to help shore up the O line. Stafford's high on my draft board at this point.

PhilFree:arrow:

Hootie
09-20-2008, 09:47 PM
I think we should build to be the Vikings and have a good team other than the QB so we can go 7-9.

they drafted Jackson in the 2nd round...they thought he was their QB...

I'm saying, we have so many holes why draft a QB when the chances of him developing with the pieces we have on offense is slim.

I'm ok with a top 5 QB next year if we bring in a veteran (or two) and keep him as 3rd string. No reason for him to see the field with what we'll have out there.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 09:49 PM
You do understand under that logic no top 5 picking team should ever take a QB?

Spott
09-20-2008, 09:49 PM
I like Sam Bradford, but it goes through one ear out the other

I believe that we would have to wait another year to have a shot at Bradford.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Rivers sat for two years...

But for every Peyton/Eli and Big Ben there are dozens and dozens of Ryan Leafs/Joey Harringtons/David Carrs/Alex Smiths/Akili Smiths/Cade McNowns/Kyle Bollers/Byron Leftwichs/etc...

Carr was set up to fail
Smith was a spread option QB
Akili was too dumb to play the position and horrendously overrated.
Boller was overdrafted and never threw for a high % @ Cal

If you don't trust your scouting dept. to make the right decisions, you should just quit.

Is it a coincidence that the teams that draft the best, San Diego, Indy, and Green Bay, all hit on their QBs??

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 09:58 PM
just to say we have a 1st round QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm just going to draft anyone to say we have a first round QB. Did I really have to spell out Stafford's name for you?

I know your lust over Oher has clouded your judgement on all things draft related, but get real.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I'm just going to draft anyone to say we have a first round QB. Did I really have to spell out Stafford's name for you?

I know your lust over Oher has clouded your judgement on all things draft related, but get real.

Yeah, and he has the makings of Jim Drunkenmiller part duex. Get real? Even Mecca said that Oher's the best OT prospect in years.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 10:05 PM
I believe that we would have to wait another year to have a shot at Bradford.

That's fine with me

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Yeah, and he has the makings of Jim Drunkenmiller part duex. Get real? Even Mecca said that Oher's the best OT prospect in years.

I value Mecca's opinion, but he's not better than Joe Thomas. Spin it anyway you want to.

I'm not even going to argue the Drukenmiller comment. It's completely stupid.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:06 PM
That's fine with me

Yep. Push the rebuilding process back another 2 years. Who really cares that the guys we are building with will basically be on the backend of their rookie deals?

Tribal Warfare
I value Mecca's opinion, but he's not better than Joe Thomas.

Actually, yeah

Tribal Warfare
Yep. Push the rebuilding process back another 2 years. Who really cares that the guys we are building with will basically be on the backend of their rookie deals?

Just to draft a 1st round QB just to draft one.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:07 PM
Actually, yeah

When Oher doesn't give up a sack in his rookie year, then you can make that comparison.

aturnis
09-20-2008, 10:08 PM
FIGHT!

The Bad Guy
Just to draft a 1st round QB just to draft one.

M-A-T-T

S-T-A-F-F-O-R-D

Is that better for you?

milkman
I value Mecca's opinion, but he's not better than Joe Thomas. Spin it anyway you want to.

I'm not even going to argue the Drukenmiller comment. It's completely stupid.

TW is like the kid from "A Christmas Story" and every year there's a new Red Rider BB gun.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:09 PM
M-A-T-T

S-T-A-F-F-O-R-D

Is that better for you?

Oh that's right.

You think he's Drukenmiller.

If the Chiefs draft the next "Tony Boselli", then they can put Hagans back there. We could really run the power option to the left side of the line.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 10:09 PM
M-A-T-T

S-T-A-F-F-O-R-D

Is that better for you?

1ST ROUND QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohooo. Hell if Cullen Harper was the best prospect and Stafford wasn't coming out you'd flog his log.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:10 PM
TW is like the kid from "A Christmas Story" and every year there's a new Red Rider BB gun.

Hilarious.

I'm going to start calling Stafford the best QB prospect to come out since Peyton Manning to help with my argument on him.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:10 PM
1ST ROUND QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohooo. Hell if Cullen Harper was the best prospect and Stafford wasn't coming out you'd flog his log.

Michael Oher is the next Robert Gallery.

See, I can make bullshit comparisons too.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Hilarious.

I'm going to start calling Stafford the best QB prospect to come out since Peyton Manning to help with my argument on him.

I'm pretty sure he does that because he's a big Croyle guy.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:12 PM
What's hilarious is you basing your whole argument on the fact I didn't put Matt Stafford's name in a post.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm pretty sure he does that because he's a big Croyle guy.

Shocking.

milkman
09-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Michael Oher is the next Robert Gallery.

See, I can make bullshit comparisons too.

Hey, Branden Albert is the next Willie Roaf.

Wow.
Bullshit comparisons are easy.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:13 PM
Shocking.

It's our fault that Brodie Croyle was born with bones made of paper mache.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:14 PM

Of course it is.

I really have a voodoo doll of Croyle and I just throw it around anytime I want to see him get injured in a game.

That's how bad I want the "first round QB".

milkman
09-20-2008, 10:15 PM

Waa ****ing Waaa.

We all know it's Carl's fault.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Of course it is.

I really have a voodoo doll of Croyle and I just throw it around anytime I want to see him get injured in a game.

That's how bad I want the "first round QB".

I think my favorite was when people said he wasn't injury prone before the year.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Waa ****ing Waaa.

We all know it's Carl's fault.

God what a shitty draft that was....I remember I went apeshit and people got upset with me.

The Bad Guy
Hey, Branden Albert is the next Willie Roaf.

Wow.
Bullshit comparisons are easy.

See how easy it is. It's going to be the new wave thing to do come draft time. TW is clearly the trend setter.

Just take a player you really don't want for some reason around the draft and compare him to an awful NFL bust.

After you do that, compare the player you want to the best player over the last 10 years to come out.

Tribal Warfare
What's hilarious is you basing your whole argument on the fact I didn't put Matt Stafford's name in a post.

nope, you're one of those guys who look at one position and nothing else. I just don't see a QB this year of 1st overall pick stature outside of Bradford

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:17 PM
I think my favorite was when people said he wasn't injury prone before the year.

My new favorite is still when people say "if we just get him a line, he'll be fine".

Yeah, that's the real answer to glass man's problems. Maybe we can cover him in rubber to so he can have a cushion everytime he falls and gets hurt.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:18 PM
My new favorite is still when people say "if we just get him a line, he'll be fine".

Yeah, that's the real answer to glass man's problems. Maybe we can cover him in rubber to so he can have a cushion everytime he falls and gets hurt.

He should probably live his life in a bubble.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:19 PM
nope, you're one of those guys who look at one position and nothing else. I just don't see a QB this year of 1st overall pick stature outside of Bradford

You're so ****ing full of shit.

I wanted Matt Ryan last year. I also wanted Glenn Dorsey and Brandon Albert.

I have the ability to love more than one prospect.

You on the other hand will flood draft posts about the prospect you fell in love with constantly.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:19 PM
He should probably live his life in a bubble.

Brodie Croyle is bubbleboy.

Maybe GoChiefs can make the movie poster.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:20 PM

I have the ability to love more than one prospect.

You on the other hand will flood draft posts about the prospect you fell in love with constantly.

There are people that are going to go nuts about QB every single year....remember how many were completely opposed to Ryan?

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 10:20 PM

Yep, Ryan knew it

milkman
09-20-2008, 10:21 PM
See how easy it is. It's going to be the new wave thing to do come draft time. TW is clearly the trend setter.

Just take a player you really don't want for some reason around the draft and compare him to an awful NFL bust.

After you do that, compare the player you want to the best player over the last 10 years to come out.

Remember when Tony Mandarich was the "Best LT prospect ever".

He reminds me so much of Michael Oher.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:21 PM
There are people that are going to go nuts about QB every single year....remember how many were completely opposed to Ryan?

If I cared enough to look through TW's posts last year about Ryan, I'm sure he was one of them.

I bet he compared him to David Carr or something.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:22 PM

See you already have the hang of it.

I'm going to go next.

D'Brickishaw Ferguson is the best LT prospect since Walter Jones.

Tribal Warfare

But we got DT instead, I guess that sucked :rolleyes:

Tribal Warfare
See you already have the hang of it.

I'm going to go next.

D'Brickishaw Ferguson is the best LT prospect since Walter Jones.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I started a ChiefsPlanet Pile on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pissing people off is cool

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Yep, Ryan knew it

Yep.

Damn me for wanting a skilled player at the most crucial position on the field.

You were too busy crying your eyes out about Michael Oher going back into the draft to care last year I'm sure.

The Bad Guy
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I started a ChiefsPlanet Pile on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pissing people off is cool

You don't piss me off.

I actually feel kind of sorry for you.

milkman
But we got DT instead, I guess that sucked :rolleyes:

Huh?

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Huh?

exactly, with the response of Mandarich

Mecca
Yep.

Damn me for wanting a skilled player at the most crucial position on the field.

You were too busy crying your eyes out about Michael Oher going back into the draft to care last year I'm sure.

Some people on this site would be satisfied if we took a offensive lineman with our first pick every year.

The Bad Guy
Since TW is an avid Brodie supporter, he's told me all I need to know about his evaluations of quarterbacks.

I'm thankful you don't like Stafford. It means he actually has a chance.

Frankie

Color me unimpressed too.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Some people on this site would be satisfied if we took a offensive lineman with our first pick every year.

How else are we truly going to protect bubble boy unless we have 5 all-world lineman?

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:26 PM
How else are we truly going to protect bubble boy unless we have 5 all-world lineman?

I'd love for someone to tell me what the hell there is to like about Brodie Croyle.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Just draft this guy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaxOX0TdQuY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaxOX0TdQuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:28 PM
I'd love for someone to tell me what the hell there is to like about Brodie Croyle.

Well, he's young.

And....

And...

And...he has a big arm like Elvis.

And...

milkman
09-20-2008, 10:28 PM
exactly, with the response of Mandarich

Huh?

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:29 PM
Just draft this guy:

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaxOX0TdQuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>
I would take him in the first round in a second. He's a QB afterall.

Two things though..can Beamon run the option?

Can he get hurt every game?

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Let's draft Pat White with all this option shit we run now.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Just draft this guy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaxOX0TdQuY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZaxOX0TdQuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Steamin Willie Beaman is the shit, Hopefully LT doesn't have a negative impact on him in the lockerroom.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Let's draft Pat White with all this option shit we run now.

Why not.

He can satisfy my quota for the first round QB.

milkman
09-20-2008, 10:32 PM

He's young, he's fairly smart, he has a gun, and he's down to earth.

None of these qualities mean he'll ever be a good QB, but it makes it easy to root for him.

I've tried to remain neutral about him, but he can't ever be anything if he can't stay on the field.

Mecca
09-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I think it's almost better of the QB you draft isn't down to earth those guys need to have extreme confidence.

Tribal Warfare
09-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Why not.

He can satisfy my quota for the first round QB.

At least you admit it

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2008, 10:34 PM
I think it's almost better of the QB you draft isn't down to earth those guys need to have extreme confidence.

Tom Brady is definitely a cocksucker, but it works for him.

SBK
09-21-2008, 06:04 AM
The only thing I can come up with is that people that don't think we need a QB don't watch the games.

evolve27
09-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Alabama at Georgia 6:45 p.m.(CDT) ESPN (HD), Saturday, September 27th