PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Go to the 2 minute offense the rest of the game

Mr. Laz
09-21-2008, 12:43 PM
we are gonna lose this game ..... pretty much a given.

so the only thing that really matters is getting Thigpen into some kind of groove and see if he can do it. I think the kid is overwhelmed and pressing. He's thinking too much and is choking.

Thigpen seems to do better when it's a hurry up type situation. Maybe because he has less time to think or maybe because the offense is spread out more and he can see better. I dunno.

So lets see if we can get Thigpen in the 2 minute offense for the rest of the game and burn the scared out of him.

24-7 or 50-7 doesn't really matter we lose either way.

spread the offense out ... keep Charles in there for the safety outlet and just keep throwing it no matter what happens.

pretty soon Thigpen will get so tired he won't be scared anymore. :shrug:

my 2 cents

Psyko Tek
09-21-2008, 12:46 PM
will they keep in their prevent d?

Hydrae
09-21-2008, 12:47 PM
we are gonna lose this game ..... pretty much a given.

so the only thing that really matters is getting Thigpen into some kind of groove and see if he can do it. I think the kid is overwhelmed and pressing. He's thinking too much and is choking.

Thigpen seems to do better when it's a hurry up type situation. Maybe because he has less time to think or maybe because the offense is spread out more and he can see better. I dunno.

So lets see if we can get Thigpen in the 2 minute offense for the rest of the game and burn the scared out of him.

24-7 or 50-7 doesn't really matter we lose either way.

spread the offense out ... keep Charles in there for the safety outlet and just keep throwing it no matter what happens.

pretty soon Thigpen will get so tired he won't be scared anymore. :shrug:

my 2 cents

It does seem to be the only time he has any success at all.

Mr. Laz
09-21-2008, 12:47 PM
will they keep in their prevent d?

don't know ... don't care

if he throws 6 interceptions then so be it

spread it out and chuck it

harpes
09-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Agree. Lets do some off the wall things. More screens, shuttle's and then go deeeeeeeeeeeeep