PDA

View Full Version : Misc Per Claythan's request

luv
09-21-2008, 08:22 PM
For some reason, he asked that I post two articles from the WPI page. I don't normally go to that site. I have no clue why he can't take the time to post them. Something about his battery running out. Anyway, the next two threads started by me will be what Claythan would have posted.

Ebolapox
09-21-2008, 08:24 PM
probably doesn't want to be flamed about how WPI sucks and/or they can't remove the homer goggles.

TinyEvel
09-22-2008, 12:42 AM
I think someone hijacked Luv's account.

DAMMIT CLAY!!! :cuss:

teedubya
09-22-2008, 12:43 AM
His internet is down, I believe... or something.

ChiefJustice
09-22-2008, 12:48 AM

Is there a chance that we can make that a permanent thing?

Mecca
09-22-2008, 12:53 AM
You know this thread is going to go further in pushing that Luv/Claythan stuff...

Jewish Rabbi
09-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Do us all a favor and don't post any of it.

Mecca
09-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Do us all a favor and don't post any of it.

Well hey just look at your sig that tells us what you know about it...

the Talking Can
09-22-2008, 04:47 AM
great...the wpi spam nnever ends....

never

ever

never

Skip Towne
09-22-2008, 06:13 AM
Do us all a favor and let us enjoy his absence.

Bwana
09-22-2008, 06:55 AM
For some reason, he asked that I post two articles from the WPI page. I don't normally go to that site. I have no clue why he can't take the time to post them. Something about his battery running out. Anyway, the next two threads started by me will be what Claythan would have posted.

Heh

luv
09-22-2008, 07:03 AM

I believe he was on his laptop using the wifi at a Starbucks. I asked him why he did post them himself, and he said he was getting work done before his battery ran out. I thought I would be nice. I knew it would only feed the luv/Clathan thing, but I really don't care.

Actually, the only reason I posted this disclaimer was because I know how people here feel about WPI articles.

Skip Towne
09-22-2008, 07:16 AM
Actually, the only reason I posted this disclaimer was because I know how people here feel about WPI articles.
Yet you are going to post them anyway. You are just as bad as he is.

King_Chief_Fan
09-22-2008, 07:27 AM

hopefully your battery is going dead as you write these notes

burt
09-22-2008, 07:41 AM
I believe he was on his laptop using the wifi at a Starbucks. I asked him why he did post them himself, and he said he was getting work done before his battery ran out. I thought I would be nice. I knew it would only feed the luv/Clathan thing, but I really don't care.

This does make you his bitch............ROFL