View Full Version : Life Karmic Roundhouse Kick to the Jaw

Bowser
09-22-2008, 01:09 PM
I hope this is a repost.

http://www.kansascity.com/679/story/808103.html

Wife paralyzed in murder-for-hire case is convicted of murder
By ROBERT A. CRONKLETON
The Kansas City Star
A jury found a woman guilty this morning in a murder-for-hire plot in which her husband was killed and she was left paralyzed from the waist down.

The Wyandotte County jury found Alesia Warrior, 31, guilty of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in connection with the shooting death of Jeremy Warrior.

Jeremy Warrior, 29, was gunned down in April 2005 near 53rd Street and Edith Avenue.

Alesia Warrior had hired two men to kill her husband. When she drove him to meet them, the gunmen opened fire at their vehicle, striking her and her husband. Jeremy Warrior died, and she suffered wounds that left her paralyzed from the waist down, authorities said.

Sentencing was set for 11 a.m. Oct. 31.

This is the second conviction in the case. Jarmar Moore, 27, pleaded guilty last month to conspiracy to commit a criminal discharge of a firearm and aiding a felon. He is to be sentenced at 9 a.m. Oct. 3.

Trial for the remaining defendant in the case, Darell Rodgers, 35, is set for February.

Indictments against two other defendants have been dismissed.

RIP to the deceased. This brought a big grin to my face.

Demonpenz
09-22-2008, 01:10 PM
wouldn't it be more of a karmic roundhouse kick to the 5th vertebre?

Bowser
09-22-2008, 01:11 PM

Heh. Good point.

chagrin
09-22-2008, 01:35 PM

yeah or at least it beats a bullet to the brain...am I right, I mean, am I right?

Rain Man
09-22-2008, 01:37 PM
From the waist down, she should have gotten a 50% refund from the hit men. Neck down and it would have been 90%.

Frazod
09-22-2008, 01:39 PM

Donger
09-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Big
Audio
Dynamite