BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 06:24 AM
You heard it here first.

Fire Me Boy!
09-23-2008, 06:28 AM
:yawn:

petegz28
09-23-2008, 06:29 AM
Don't worry, he will be "dizzy" by the end of the 1st quarter and Thiggy along with Hagans will be on the field case we know Herm wants to "take a look at these guys"

Chiefnj2
09-23-2008, 06:32 AM
There is just no direction on the team at all.

King_Chief_Fan
09-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Don't worry, he will be "dizzy" by the end of the 1st quarter and Thiggy along with Hagans will be on the field case we know Herm wants to "take a look at these guys"

yup, because it takes 20 pre season games to make this determination.

crazycoffey
09-23-2008, 06:35 AM
I can almost see him in the fetal position already....

MIAdragon
09-23-2008, 06:37 AM
:yawn:

this.

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 06:39 AM
I can almost see him in the fetal position already....
uhhh It's mild head trauma neckaches

chiefs1111
09-23-2008, 06:39 AM
oh brother

Goapics1
09-23-2008, 06:42 AM
Print 'em!

crazycoffey
09-23-2008, 06:42 AM
uhhh It's mild head trauma neckaches

From tucking his chin on the way down?

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 06:45 AM
From tucking his chin on the way down?
It's a repitive injury like carpal tunnel.

crazycoffey
09-23-2008, 06:50 AM
It's a repitive injury like carpal tunnel.

I blame him standing on the sideline and looking down at the clipboard for so many years.... Its such a tragic story.

Chiefnj2
09-23-2008, 06:59 AM
How can Herm start a player who supposedly quit on his team?

StcChief
09-23-2008, 07:03 AM
yeah. go Damn Damon.... might as well finish your career with bang.

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 07:15 AM
now 610 sports is saying its gonna be Huard.

Mecca
09-23-2008, 07:17 AM
It's not like it matters Denver is gonna hang 40+

Brock
No reason to watch.

BigRedChief
Good question. Bet there is something going on. Maybe pressure from Clark to be competitve to put butts in the seats? King Carl fo rthe same reason? Maybe Thigpin didn't do what was asked of him? Maybe Huard apologized? Who knows?

Bwana
09-23-2008, 07:20 AM
The Broncos are doomed!! Oh wait.......

petegz28
09-23-2008, 07:20 AM
Good question. Bet there is something going on. Maybe pressure from Clark to be competitve to put butts in the seats? King Carl fo rthe same reason? Maybe Thigpin didn't do what was asked of him? Maybe Huard apologized? Who knows?

Not that I am a Huard fan but this was the best decision they could make.

If I were Huard I would be laughing my ass off at Herm. ROFL

dirk digler
09-23-2008, 07:27 AM
No reason to watch.

It is like watching a train wreck it is hard to turn away

Rooster
09-23-2008, 07:30 AM
Has anyone seen the Capital One Aarmadillo Superhero commercial? I think of Huard everytime I see it. ROFL

KcMizzou
09-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Has anyone seen the Capital One Aarmadillo Superhero commercial? I think of Huard everytime I see it. ROFLLMAO

Perfect.

luv
09-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Has anyone seen the Capital One Aarmadillo Superhero commercial? I think of Huard everytime I see it. ROFL

Priceless.

LOCOChief
09-23-2008, 07:42 AM
The Broncos will put up record numbers this weekend, and as my son says they are probably one of the best teams in the AFC again.

Chiefs will ruin NFL football in KC the way the Royals have ruined baseball. Both are ****ing jokes, but everything looks a little brighter with Huard starting :rolleyes:

ROYC75
09-23-2008, 07:49 AM

Oh come on, there is too, it's going downward.

Fire Me Boy!
09-23-2008, 07:52 AM
It is like being in a train wreck
FYP

Brock
09-23-2008, 07:56 AM
MESSAGE FROM ARROWHEAD: STOP CARING.

Zouk
09-23-2008, 07:56 AM

Because it's not true.

Chiefnj2
09-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Because it's not true.

That certainly is a possibility, but it raised several questions.

First, why was Huard out? Second, why were Huard and Herm giving different reasons for him being out - sore neck/dizziness? Third, why wasn't Huard receiving any treatment for either injury on the sideline?

Finally, bigredchief has a history of obtaining accurate info from whoever his source is.

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 08:06 AM
If it is huard, better for the rest of the players....but i would be suprised for him to go with thigpen and then go back to huard....oh wait its herm

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 08:09 AM
Thank God.

I will bet anyone's Avatar that Huard and the offense will look better than what it did with Thigpen.

biggunns
09-23-2008, 08:19 AM

Cause his is a total and complete idiot...What about Martin? Anybody but Huard!!!!!!!!:mad:

Zouk
09-23-2008, 08:22 AM
That certainly is a possibility, but it raised several questions.

First, why was Huard out? Second, why were Huard and Herm giving different reasons for him being out - sore neck/dizziness? Third, why wasn't Huard receiving any treatment for either injury on the sideline?

Finally, bigredchief has a history of obtaining accurate info from whoever his source is.

I listened to the Huard and Thigpen interviews on the radio and it sounded to me like Huard had both a stiff neck and dizzyness. It sounded like Huard half-heartedly said he could have gone back in, but that the would be limited and Herm decided against it.

I just don't believe that Herm called for him to go back in and that Huard said no.

I believe someone close to the Chiefs may think that he quit and told bigredchief that, but it's a matter of degree and perception. There's a difference between thinking someone's soft and thinking he's an insubordinate quitter.

the Talking Can
09-23-2008, 08:32 AM
the franchise is saved

Rooster
09-23-2008, 08:33 AM
If it is huard, better for the rest of the players....

It is much better for the other players on the field. Thigpen is going to get someone killed out there with his wild throws. I'm not a Huard fan but Thigpen is going to hurt someone.

J Diddy
09-23-2008, 08:36 AM

ROFL

DaKCMan AP
09-23-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm actually glad I wont be able to see any games this Sunday.

HemiEd
09-23-2008, 08:40 AM

No kidding, it has NEVER been any worse than this, for this franchise.

I have no conflict about playing golf this Sunday and not even recording the game on DTV.

Herm is not commited to the rebuild, why should I?

Buehler445
09-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Isn't the dungver game at arrowhead the very game he quit on last year? Irony anybody?

This is weird. I should be ****ing furious. I should be throwing my chair at jojo the circus monkey in the next cube over. I should be cussing up a storm and calling for Huard's head.

But I'm not. It is just pointless. Herm chose between losing by a young guy and losing by an old guy.
I can't even get pumped up for playing the donko bitches at arrowhead. ****!

Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
09-23-2008, 08:45 AM
At least Huard is a has-been.

Thigpen is a never-will-be.

L.A. Chieffan
09-23-2008, 08:46 AM
Our offense would not survive without Huard.

Because of Huard our youngsters will learn the way of the NFL samurai, become one with the RRPP, and see the light. Thank you oh Great One THE WARRIOR DAMON HUARD

the Talking Can
09-23-2008, 08:51 AM

huh?

what did huard ever accomplish?

he's been a bench warmer his whole career

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 08:54 AM
huh?

He had one solid set of starts when Trent went out, that was it

Frazod
09-23-2008, 08:56 AM
huh?

Well, he has managed to win a few games here and there. More than will ever be said for Thigpen.

This is sort of like picking between Obama and McCain. It's not so much a choice, as a lack of options. Would you rather have the Option Midget back there? Or that Dingle guy? And it's not like it matters anyway.

:banghead:

the Talking Can
09-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Well, he has managed to win a few games here and there. More than will ever be said for Thigpen.

This is sort of like picking between Obama and McCain. It's not so much a choice, as a lack of options. Would you rather have the Option Midget back there? Or that Dingle guy? And it's not like it matters anyway.

:banghead:

it really doesn't matter

except as a window into herm's confusion....why play thigpen at all if you weren't willing to give him several games?

it's not like we're competing for anything

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 08:59 AM
He had one solid set of starts when Trent went out, that was it

And was primarily the reason why we made the playoffs that season.

He played at a VERY good level then. Had 11/1 TD/INT ratio.

Not bad for someone, people seem to hate on so much from this board.

FringeNC
09-23-2008, 09:04 AM
Great news. Seriously. It shows that there is complete chaos behind the scenes, which suggests everyone is scared shitless.

biggunns
09-23-2008, 09:06 AM

Any body could have threw the swing passes and screen plays. He is a pussy with NO heart and i never care to see his soft... non-throwing ass ever play football again.:eek::eek:

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 09:08 AM

He definetly saved our bacon then and we really shouldnt hate him as much as we do, all that should fall on carl, the coaching staff, etc etc

BigChiefFan
09-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Two problems with Huard. His immobility neuters the offense(and that's hard to do) and he is not part of the long-term plans. His playing is a waste of some else's development.

Chiefnj2
09-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Two problems with Huard. His immobility neuters the offense(and that's hard to do) and he is not part of the long-term plans. His playing is a waste of some else's development.

You have to weigh which is more important the development of Thigpen, or the development of other young players who benefit if Huard plays.

HemiEd
09-23-2008, 09:15 AM
Great news. Seriously. It shows that there is complete chaos behind the scenes, which suggests everyone is scared shitless.

Yeah, I kind of read that into it, as well. One of the final nails might be poor fan attendance on Sunday, against a hated division rival.

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 09:15 AM

Playcalling neuters this offense man.

Screen passes and bootlegs are the ONLY kinda of passes we EVER try and do.

The most downfield passing I've seen this season has been with Huard.

This offense is sometimes decent with LJ and Huard in. Better than most people seem to realize.

biggunns
09-23-2008, 09:29 AM
Playcalling neuters this offense man.

Screen passes and bootlegs are the ONLY kinda of passes we EVER try and do.

The most downfield passing I've seen this season has been with Huard.

This offense is sometimes decent with LJ and Huard in. Better than most people seem to realize.

When is the last time we scored 21 points with LJ and Huard?:deevee:

Frazod
09-23-2008, 09:29 AM
I don't get the Huard hate, either. I know TC and some others think he's teh debbil, but seriously, Johnny Unitas would suck behind our offensive line.

HemiEd
09-23-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't get the Huard hate, either. I know TC and some others think he's teh debbil, but seriously, Johnny Unitas would suck behind our offensive line.

How far back do you want to go? It started with me when Herm picked Huard over Todd Collins as a backup.

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Todd Collins HA, how about we blame the organization for having us rely on a career backup to be a starter. Huard is great in his role, a backup, period. He's forced to start because they think a backup QB or Practice Squad guys are adequate enough to win games

triple
09-23-2008, 09:35 AM
just another example of how clueless this organization is.

last year they wouldn't play the young guy because they thought they had a playoff team. only after huard self destructed did they make a change

but the mentality is still there. they dont give the kick return job to a young guy because they don't trust the job to someone who isn't a veteran. why the hell not? Sams sucks anyway

they start Croyle this year, but they pare down the playbook to stone-age football when he is in there.

now they play a young guy in Thigpen who is clearly a developmental prospect but they only give him one game.

Herm and his staff can only make even basic, obvious decisions correctly about 25% of the time

and don't forget, except that one stretch of relief for green, huard is not a good QB. he's better than thigpen but he's not going to turn turds into tacos.

what are we trying to do anyway? make a playoff run? sell tickets?

boogblaster
09-23-2008, 09:35 AM
Im not going with this .. Thin-pen isn't ready to start in the NFL but hell he has to learn somewhere .. why not feed him to the wolves and see if he can cut it ....

Nzoner
09-23-2008, 09:37 AM
The Broncos will put up record numbers this weekend, and as my son says they are probably one of the best teams in the AFC again.

They might be one of the better teams in the regular season(because they can score pretty much at will) but if they don't get that defense corrected their play-off run is going to look very similar to KC's in the DV era.

Brock
09-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Guess what, Huard won't make it through this game.

biggunns
09-23-2008, 09:41 AM

Johnny U would try to get rid of the ball or run instead of curling up and falling over.ROFLROFL

Chiefnj2
09-23-2008, 09:47 AM
what are we trying to do anyway? make a playoff run? sell tickets?

Put in a QB that can complete 50% of his passes to some young guys? Keep drives going to give the OL more some reps and let players get in a rhthym? Keep the D off the field a little so they don't get tired and give up 300 yards?

rambleonthruthefog
09-23-2008, 09:48 AM
i'm glad.

Iowanian
09-23-2008, 09:51 AM
I came into this season with the expectation of not winning many games. I was willing to accept losses to see a young team grow.

I don't mind the losses this season, If I feel like the young players are improving...giving me reason to care in the next couple of years.

I haven't had reason to believe that the past 2 weeks.

If Huard can extend some drives, give some first downs and get the offense more snaps, let the defense get some rest, I'm for it, even though he sucks. I also want to see some of the young linemen playing....they can't suck much worse than the current starting right side.

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Put in a QB that can complete 50% of his passes to some young guys? Keep drives going to give the OL more some reps and let players get in a rhthym? Keep the D off the field a little so they don't get tired and give up 300 yards?

Exactly.....people want to rebuild so bad that they are willing to make the dumbest decision possible just because he's a young guy.

QB is the MOST important position on the field. You can't risk having a 7th rounder pick coming off of waivers make a first start in reg season games. Herm's the biggest hypocrite in the world. He says he didn't want to put Thigpen in a bad position to where he couldn't win.......well in fact the truth is that he did and it was obvious that Thigpen wasn't anywhere close to being ready to take snaps in live games. He's a project......a lot like James Killian was when we drafted him a few years back.

Especially when kind of game Thigpen is used to (East Costal Carolina D2 school) and the NFL are on 2 very different playing levels.

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I came into this season with the expectation of not winning many games. I was willing to accept losses to see a young team grow.

I don't mind the losses this season, If I feel like the young players are improving...giving me reason to care in the next couple of years.

I haven't had reason to believe that the past 2 weeks.

If Huard can extend some drives, give some first downs and get the offense more snaps, let the defense get some rest, I'm for it, even though he sucks. I also want to see some of the young linemen playing....they can't suck much worse than the current starting right side.

Right.....it really makes no sense to start McIntosh.....It'd be one thing if he was bettter even remotely decent.....but he's not and is playing Jordan Black level...perhaps even worse. The guy gets beat on nearly every play.

Chiefnj2
09-23-2008, 10:01 AM
Exactly.....people want to rebuild so bad that they are willing to make the dumbest decision possible just because he's a young guy.

QB is the MOST important position on the field. You can't risk having a 7th rounder pick coming off of waivers make a first start in reg season games. Herm's the biggest hypocrite in the world. He says he didn't want to put Thigpen in a bad position to where he couldn't win.......well in fact the truth is that he did and it was obvious that Thigpen wasn't anywhere close to being ready to take snaps in live games. He's a project......a lot like James Killian was when we drafted him a few years back.

Especially when kind of game Thigpen is used to (East Costal Carolina D2 school) and the NFL are on 2 very different playing levels.

All that being said, I'm 100% in support of playing Ingle Martin once he knows the playbook and has taken the majority of snaps with the first team for two weeks in practice.

ChiefGator
09-23-2008, 10:07 AM
The only reason that he is starting (and I do believe it) is because this game will be at home. And Herm thinks it isn't fair to start young rookie QBs at home. I guess he realizes the product on the field will suck (short-term) and he's afraid it will rattle the young QB longterm.

Stupid decision, IMO. If Huard struggles, I bet Thigpen goes in as the 'big saviour' to try and pull us out at the end.

Chiefnj2
09-23-2008, 10:09 AM
The only reason that he is starting (and I do believe it) is because this game will be at home. And Herm thinks it isn't fair to start young rookie QBs at home. I guess he realizes the product on the field will suck (short-term) and he's afraid it will rattle the young QB longterm.

Stupid decision, IMO. If Huard struggles, I bet Thigpen goes in as the 'big saviour' to try and pull us out at the end.

That would be the worst thing because even in preseason Thigpen would always start off really cold.

The Franchise
09-23-2008, 10:10 AM
Just give the ball to Ingle Martin.

I'm kind of glad I'm going camping this weekend and will be nowhere near a TV to watch this pitiful excuse for a game.

blueballs
09-23-2008, 10:17 AM
You're strangling the wrong goat

Chiefs Pantalones
09-23-2008, 10:20 AM
Where's Matt Blundin when you need him?

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Where's Matt Blundin when you need him?

Professional career

Despite Blundin's limited starting experience, his strong arm and 6'5" height resulted in him being drafted in the second round of the 1992 NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs. Blundin received limited playing time in his career as a backup for the Chiefs and later the Detroit Lions. ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman gave him the nickname Matt "Werewolves of" Blundin which was inspired by the song "Werewolves of London" by Warren Zevon.

[edit] After football

He currently teaches at Western Albemarle High School in Charlottesville, Virginia. [2]

per wiki

Matt Blundin is a K-12 teacher at Monticello High School in Albemarle County, Virginia. He graduated from the University of Virginia in 1992 with his Bachelor of Arts in mathematics. He is currently finishing his Master of Teaching degree. He coaches the Monticello Mustangs in football. Go Mustangs! He enjoys spending time with his wife Amy and two sons, Ethan and Cole.

FAX
09-23-2008, 10:56 AM
That's what we need. Consistency at the position.

I thought Downfield was on strike, anyhow. Not only is he a scrub, he's a scab. He's a scrubby scab.

FAX

Inspector
09-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Any body could have threw the swing passes and screen plays. He is a pussy with NO heart and i never care to see his soft... non-throwing ass ever play football again.:eek::eek:

What about that dude that had both arms cut off in a farming accident? Huh?

You think he could've handled those swing passes?

KCrockaholic
09-23-2008, 11:05 AM
phantom sack!

FAX
09-23-2008, 11:11 AM
... Johnny Unitas would suck behind our offensive line.

I can't believe you just said that, Mr. frazod. Johnny U would kick the first lineman's ass who missed a block and I guarandamntee you they would never miss another one. He'd stiff arm rushers, kick them in the nuts with his big, clunky shoes, and pass the ball through their skull to the WR down the sideline. And, if the running backs weren't getting the job done, he'd hand them the rock, pick them up by the belt, and carry them downfield himself for the friggin' score. Then he'd go to the sideline, have a gatorade, fingerbang a cheerleader, and wrap Herm's penis around his scrawny neck and throttle him until he changed his ways or sang "Moon River".

FAX

Micjones
09-23-2008, 11:21 AM

*Whistling*

Micjones
09-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Because it's not true.

ROFL

Micjones
09-23-2008, 11:26 AM

Huard ran this offense effectively long before this bullshit about bootlegs and rollouts ever brainwashed half of Chiefs Kingdom.

Please... Stop with this argument.

crazycoffey
09-23-2008, 12:02 PM

respectfully disagree, they are the same person, Huard is just the older version. Please don't shoot..... [/ducks]

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 12:13 PM

Actually good thing you mentioned that.

The game actually was last season against Green Bay, we were up at times in that game....against a team that went to the NFC title game, had 22 points before the secondary was torched..........that was the game LJ got injured and we were without him for the rest of the season.

Looks like you are still wrong.

King_Chief_Fan
09-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5046751#post5046751)

If there was anyone to develop. Nope to Croyle and Thigpen who is left Martin? Nope

Hootie
09-23-2008, 12:38 PM
damnit...now I don't know whether or not to start Denver's defense in fantasy...

With Thigpen at QB, it's a no brainer. With Huard, the Chiefs might make it competitive and lose 49-24 or something.

Buehler445
09-23-2008, 12:52 PM
damnit...now I don't know whether or not to start Denver's defense in fantasy...

With Thigpen at QB, it's a no brainer. With Huard, the Chiefs might make it competitive and lose 49-24 or something.

Last year at arrowhead they took it to us. Start dungvers D. Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 01:27 PM
anyone listening to the presser? Is it official?

DeezNutz
09-23-2008, 01:29 PM
anyone listening to the presser? Is it official?

Yes.

Not yet. "Leaning that way." But will discuss the matter with the team first.

DeezNutz
09-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Herm: "On offensive you need some explosion plays."

Does an explosive shit count, Herm?

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Yes.

huh? says probably but needs to discuss it first? With who? the team? They going to take a vote? Or does he check that its okay to start a quitter?

Mr. Arrowhead
09-23-2008, 01:35 PM
huh? says probably but needs to discuss it first? With who? the team? They going to take a vote? Or does he check that its okay to start a quitter?
hes still got to flip a coin to decide

DeezNutz
09-23-2008, 01:37 PM
Herm: "I'm not used to this."

earlier: "I haven't lost three games in a row...(kinda tries to correct himself) the first three. I haven't lost three in a row."

You can't make this stuff up.

FAX
09-23-2008, 01:37 PM
Yes.

Strange. Very strange. I don't think I'd want to be Downfield in the locker room these days.

FAX

DeezNutz
09-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Strange. Very strange. I don't think I'd want to be Downfield in the locker room these days.

FAX

Perhaps he hasn't told the players personally?

FAX
09-23-2008, 01:41 PM
This is pretty wacky. If Downfield did, in fact, quit in the Raider game (I still don't know if he did, or not) and it's true that the other players are upset about it, I suppose Herm would want to talk with them about starting the guy. But, frankly, if he did quit, I don't know why he's still on the team. It's all confusing and weird.

FAX

FringeNC
09-23-2008, 01:43 PM

This is the big story here, and is being ignored. There is panic at 1 Arrowhead, and I think it's conceivable that another massacre could lead to Herm's immediate dismissal. If Herm was concerned with the long-run Huard would never play again this year, let alone start.

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Since when does a coach say I want to do this but I'll talk to the team to clear it with them first?

Am I missing soemthing here?

DeezNutz
09-23-2008, 01:50 PM
What's driving the notion that Huard quit during the Raider game? Guessing? Assuming? Rumor?

It seemed to me that it was more a case of Herm being less than honest than Huard quiting.

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Herm: "I'm not used to this."

earlier: "I haven't lost three games in a row...(kinda tries to correct himself) the first three. I haven't lost three in a row."

You can't make this stuff up.

Man I can't wait to listen to how ****in ignorant he sounds.

Folks we couldn't have a dumber sunm' bitch as our HC.

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 01:52 PM
What's driving the notion that Huard quit during the Raider game? Guessing? Assuming? Rumor?

It seemed to me that it was more a case of Herm being less than honest than Huard quiting.

Exactly .....they showed Huard on the sidelines that game.....he wasn't injured.....he was sitting there. If his neck was sore he would have gotten some kinda treatment.

Damon Huard - stiff neck
Herm Edwards - Head shaken up

2 completely different things.

BigRedChief
09-23-2008, 01:55 PM

The same person that told me about LJ's foot told me that Huard told the Chiefs Doctor when he asked if was ready to go back in that Huard told him couldn't go back in he was hurt but didn't say where he hurt so bad that he couldn't go back in.

Grunny spent about an hour on the radio on monday saying that he had talked to individual players and that the players were pissed off at Huard for quitting and went to "the team" to complain.

CoMoChief
This is the big story here, and is being ignored. There is panic at 1 Arrowhead, and I think it's conceivable that another massacre could lead to Herm's immediate dismissal. If Herm was concerned with the long-run Huard would never play again this year, let alone start.

We don't have any other person worthy of starting other than Huard. Hagans and the other guy and Thigpen are NOT NFL worthy. We saw that with Thigpen which was silly to begin with.

Brodie is hurt....and I'm more than positive he will remain the starter once he comes back healthy.

For the sake of all the other players on the team, Thigpen shouldn't have played one snap this season unless he had to. Huard wasn't hurt in the Raiders game, and **** you to the people that think he was.

FAX

Just rumors, Mr. DeezNutz. Nothing more, that I know of, at least.

Still, there are enough of them that it makes you wonder if, since there's smoke, maybe Herm's ass is on fire.

FAX

Brock
09-23-2008, 02:08 PM
We don't have any other person worthy of starting.

FYP

DeezNutz
09-23-2008, 02:16 PM
The same person that told me about LJ's foot told me that Huard told the Chiefs Doctor when he asked if was ready to go back in that Huard told him couldn't go back in he was hurt but didn't say where he hurt so bad that he couldn't go back in.

Grunny spent about an hour on the radio on monday saying that he had talked to individual players and that the players were pissed off at Huard for quitting and went to "the team" to complain.

Just rumors, Mr. DeezNutz. Nothing more, that I know of, at least.

Still, there are enough of them that it makes you wonder if, since there's smoke, maybe Herm's ass is on fire.

FAX

Thanks, gents. Somehow I missed the discussion of all this.

kstater
09-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Great, get to watch 3rd and ten plays where the routes are being run 9 yards while the ball travels 5 yards.

Hammock Parties
09-23-2008, 06:05 PM

Last season against the Bengals.

BigRedChief
09-25-2008, 06:59 AM
Thanks, gents. Somehow I missed the discussion of all this.
And my source is right......again.:)

When are you guys going to start paying me $100 per year?