Bowser
09-23-2008, 10:58 AM
DAMN THE DIAL UP!! :D

blueballs
09-23-2008, 11:00 AM
The Evil kinevil of our times

Thig Lyfe
09-23-2008, 11:14 AM
FINALLY he will lead the Rams to the Super Bowl like he was destined to in '99.

Gonzo
09-23-2008, 11:16 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192357

Fish
09-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Go Trent!

vailpass
09-23-2008, 11:44 AM
I had Tom Brady on my fantasy team and have crap now: Cassell, Pennington, and Griese.
Anyone here think Trent will do better than these 3 schmoes fantasy-wise?

StcChief
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
I had Tom Brady on my fantasy team and have crap now: Cassell, Pennington, and Griese.
Anyone here think Trent will do better than these 3 schmoes fantasy-wise?
considering the Lambs OL... only thing he has going is Tory Holt is his main WR..... Better than Cassell,Pennington Griese?.... depends on the matchup.

I don't like Lambs/Buffalo matchup this week. Trent's gonna get whacked.

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 11:51 AM
I have Griese as my backup...the team im playing has only 1 qb playing, trent edwards, you need 2 to start and he has 2 on a bye

should i offer griese and green for trent edwards?

vailpass
09-23-2008, 11:52 AM
considering the Lambs OL... only thing he has going is Tory Holt is his main WR..... Better than Cassell,Pennington Griese?.... depends on the matchup.

I don't like Lambs/Buffalo matchup this week. Trent's gonna get whacked.

Yeah, you're right about the StL line. Thanks.

vailpass
09-23-2008, 11:53 AM
I have Griese as my backup...the team im playing has only 1 qb playing, trent edwards, you need 2 to start and he has 2 on a bye

Hmmm, I don't know that much about Trent Edwards. Had a guy in my league offer my Edwards for Felix Jones, turned him down because I don't know if Buff scores by the run or the pass this year?????

sedated
09-23-2008, 11:54 AM

2 FA scrubs for a decent option?

I was lucky no one picked up Edwards in my league. I made the mistake of hitching my wagon to Derek Anderson :doh!:

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 11:56 AM
That's what im thinking and i doubt griese throws more than 30 times a game from here on out

CoMoChief
09-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Is Derek Anderson ridin the pine this Sun? Or are they just giving Quinn some snaps in case Anderson flops during the game?

vailpass
09-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Does anyone here consider Trent Edwards a legit fantasy starting QB in a one QB league?

KurtCobain
09-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Is Derek Anderson ridin the pine this Sun? Or are they just giving Quinn some snaps in case Anderson flops during the game?

I think it's still Anderson's job 'till one more ****up... Like an inclompletion. Then here comes savior Quinn.

KurtCobain
09-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Does anyone here consider Trent Edwards a legit fantasy starting QB in a one QB league?

Next year for sure, this year I'd start him in a 10 team league considering he's the 9th best imo.

sedated
09-23-2008, 12:13 PM

looks like Anderson will start, but he'll have a short leash.

they are playing CIN, so I expect him to put up good enough numbers to last through that game.

vailpass
09-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Next year for sure, this year I'd start him in a 10 team league considering he's the 9th best imo.

I see his charts and numbers on Sportsline but haven't watched him any. I guess when you have 3 turds like Griese, Harrington & Young (which I do) Edwards may be an improvement?

sedated
09-23-2008, 12:15 PM

depends on what else you have, but Edwards looks like gold considering people are talking about Brian Griese and Trent Green.

The Brady injury hurt a ton of people.

In my league there was a huge early run on QB's (late 1st round and early 2nd round). I watch helplessly as every solid QB left the board.

Sure-Oz
09-23-2008, 12:20 PM
depends on what else you have, but Edwards looks like gold considering people are talking about Brian Griese and Trent Green.

The Brady injury hurt a ton of people.

In my league there was a huge early run on QB's (late 1st round and early 2nd round). I watch helplessly as every solid QB left the board.

Yeah Brady killed me too, i traded Matt Forte for Carson Palmer after week 1...then grabbed Griese later and now Trent because of the lack of QB depth in my league. Even some dude has Thigpen, Huard and Croyle

Hootie
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
The prefix says it all.

I read this on rotoworld.com...

I am in a very deep fantasy league where you have to have 4 QB's and it's vital that they are all starters...I dropped Brady Quinn for Trent Green a second ago, and I was very, very, very timid in doing so...this thread, I hope, was INSIDE information because if this isn't true and Anderson flops and Quinn ends up being the Browns savior, this could be a very, very bad decision on my part.

vailpass
09-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Yeah Brady killed me too, i traded Matt Forte for Carson Palmer after week 1...then grabbed Griese later and now Trent because of the lack of QB depth in my league. Even some dude has Thigpen, Huard and Croyle

Wow. It's been a weird year for QB, Brady out and Payton, Palmer not producing their usual stellar numbers.
I don't know about you but for me there is a small silver lining for the Brady injury: watching Bilijerk and the Patsies reduced to suckitude.

sedated
09-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Palmer not producing their usual stellar numbers.

I was sour on Palmer coming into this year. He was my starter last year, and meanwhile Hasselbeck sat on my bench and quietly outproduced him.

vailpass
09-23-2008, 02:51 PM
I was sour on Palmer coming into this year. He was my starter last year, and meanwhile Hasselbeck sat on my bench and quietly outproduced him.

I'd take either one right now but it seems like Palmer should have better numbers given his skills and WRs.

brent102fire
09-23-2008, 03:14 PM
I like Trent and hope he doesn't get hurt too bad. I actually think the Rams' O-line is worse than the Chiefs.