PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Trade offer?

The Franchise
09-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Does Frank Gore for Clinton Portis and Chad Johnson sound fair to you?

Hootie
09-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Meh. Chad Johnson is what, a WR4 right now?

JuicesFlowing
09-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Chad Johnson is crap so far, but Portis is alright.

The Franchise
09-25-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm offering up Portis and Johnson....and trying to get Gore.

My team is

Portis, Lynch, Forte, Julius Jones
Andre Johnson, Ocho Cinco, Colston, Santana Moss, Eddie Royal, Vincent Jackson, Kellen Winslow

The Franchise
09-25-2008, 04:53 PM
The basis behind this trade is the guy offered up Chris Perry straight up for Chad Johnson. He said that he's the only thing that he has to trade on his team. His top two RBs are Peterson and Gore but his WRs are crap. I figured if he wanted Chad Johnson that maybe he'd take Portis and Johnson for Gore.

JuicesFlowing
09-25-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm offering up Portis and Johnson....and trying to get Gore.

My team is

Portis, Lynch, Forte, Julius Jones
Andre Johnson, Ocho Cinco, Colston, Santana Moss, Eddie Royal, Vincent Jackson, Kellen Winslow

Okay. So far that might be a good trade. Go for it. Portis is slightly underachieving for me, but I'll keep him because I have no other options.

evolve27
09-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Good deal, pretty similar numbers for backs, although Gore is more consitent and Palmer had a decent game last week, do it if you are the one getting Portis and Ocho Cinco.

The Franchise
09-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Good deal, pretty similar numbers for backs, although Gore is more consitent and Palmer had a decent game last week, do it if you are the one getting Portis and Ocho Cinco.

Refer to the post that says that I have Portis and Johnson right now.

Bill Lundberg
09-25-2008, 05:25 PM
I happen to have both Portis and Johnson and I wouldn't do the deal. Portis is pretty solid right now and Johnson is something like 3rd in targets even with missing a game. He's had his bye week and he's had one good game and a game in which he dropped 2 TD's. I think Johnson will be a solid, possible top 5 WR by the time the season is over.

Just my .02

JuicesFlowing
09-25-2008, 05:32 PM
i'd still do the trade. You have a few good WRs to make up for #85. To me it's a question of who will produce more, Portis or Gore?