PDA

View Full Version : Football How's that taste Gator fan?

chagrin
09-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Excellent

chagrin
09-27-2008, 05:29 PM
oh hell, SC fans too, heh. If I have to suffer through 3 years of Rich Rodriguez and QB Threet, at least this pads the landing a little. :D

Pablo
09-27-2008, 05:30 PM
As Frazod pointed out earlier...it's been an excellent weekend of football so far.

If our QBOTF can look stellar tonight it would be nice.

Skip Towne
09-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Where's DAKCdouche?

Frazod
09-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Where's DAKCdouche?

He did show up and acknowledge the loss.

09-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Where's DAKCdouche?

ROFL

Skip Towne
09-27-2008, 05:33 PM
He did show up and acknowledge the loss.

I missed it. I was looking forward to a big Mecca style pile on.

09-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Where's DAKCdouche?

I thought Ari coined him DouchemanAP?

Pablo
09-27-2008, 05:35 PM
I missed it. I was looking forward to a big Mecca style pile on.I'd imagine if he had personally started a thread about the Gaytor game and commented on it throughout there would have been a pile on.

But he kept his small part of the discussion with the Official Week 5 thread, and wasn't even on for the game. Just a brief statement afterwards, and then back offline I believe.

Probably boozing the game away.

Braincase
09-27-2008, 05:49 PM
I think I'll elect to not pile on the rest of the season. These days have enough crap going on in their lives without having friends, acquaintences and other nemeses trying to feed them a shovel-full of it.

Yeah... these days it's hard to be a Chiefs fan.

Buehler445
09-27-2008, 05:52 PM
At least Mecca stepped up and acknowledged the loss. He didn't blather on with excuses. He sacked up and took it.

Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
09-27-2008, 05:54 PM
I think I'll elect to not pile on the rest of the season. Even if it's Mizzou?

Skip Towne
09-27-2008, 05:58 PM
At least Mecca stepped up and acknowledged the loss. He didn't blather on with excuses. He sacked up and took it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, he did blame the refs and he got a little testy. It was fun.

Hootie
09-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Joo Joo is not going to be happy.

Braincase
09-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Even if it's Mizzou?

Yep. When people are hurting, it's just wrong. Karma catches up with you over time. I don't want to meet my maker and have him pull ouy my posts and say, "Hey... looks like you were a real asshole that day".

Yeah, I know... too late.

chiefs1111
09-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Being a Gator fan this loss really sucks. It won't hurt as bad if UGA loses tonight to Bama but still,it blows....

KcMizzou
09-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Yep. When people are hurting, it's just wrong. Karma catches up with you over time. I don't want to meet my maker and have him pull ouy my posts and say, "Hey... looks like you were a real asshole that day".

I agree.

It's one thing to be happy that a team loses... but I don't see any reason to rub it in people's faces. I've been on the losing side of the equation far too often. :)

GROB
09-27-2008, 06:24 PM
It's tastes about like beaver does to a USC fan.

Bearcat
09-27-2008, 06:29 PM
I agree.

It's one thing to be happy that a team loses... but I don't see any reason to rub it in people's faces. I've been on the losing side of the equation far too often. :)

Between your avatar and frazod's, I never remember who has which... so when I read something like this, I'm like "bullshit, frazod..... oh."

Buehler445
09-27-2008, 07:32 PM
I agree.

I'm trying to think, but I don't think I've ever bagged on someone for their team losing. I've bagged on a LOT of teams, but I don't think I've ever hated on a poster.

luv
09-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Being a Gator fan this loss really sucks. It won't hurt as bad if UGA loses tonight to Bama but still,it blows....

I certainly hope you're not watching the game tonight, then.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-27-2008, 09:32 PM

Posted via Mobile Device

No he didn't. Not at all. He whined, he cried, and he threatened to never enlighten us with his Kiper like draft knowledge again. It was a meltdown of epic proportions.

Mecca
09-27-2008, 09:38 PM
No he didn't. Not at all. He whined, he cried, and he threatened to never enlighten us with his Kiper like draft knowledge again. It was a meltdown of epic proportions.

The only person I got remotely annoyed with is the dude who follows me around calling me a douche every 5 seconds like a broken record...and that had less to do with the game and more to do with I'd like to see that guy get his limbs removed 1 by 1 with a hacksaw.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-27-2008, 09:45 PM
The only person I got remotely annoyed with is the dude who follows me around calling me a douche every 5 seconds like a broken record...and that had less to do with the game and more to do with I'd like to see that guy get his limbs removed 1 by 1 with a hacksaw.

LMAO I understand that. You're talking about KC connection right? He's been stalking you for weeks. But, you got bent out of shape almost as bad as I did one night not too long ago. I didn't flip you any shit because I like you and all, but you were livid. You can't deny it.

Mecca
09-27-2008, 09:47 PM
LMAO I understand that. You're talking about KC connection right? He's been stalking you for weeks. But, you got bent out of shape almost as bad as I did one night not too long ago. I didn't flip you any shit because I like you and all, but you were livid. You can't deny it.

I wasn't happy and that guy was grating on me, and yes he's the one. But no one else really annoyed me. But see everyone else will likely lose season is far from over.

KcMizzou
09-27-2008, 09:49 PM
LMAO I understand that. You're talking about KC connection right? He's been stalking you for weeks. But, you got bent out of shape almost as bad as I did one night not too long ago. I didn't flip you any shit because I like you and all, but you were livid. You can't deny it.Salt in the wound... I don't blame him.

Mr. "to the 'ship" is a pain in the ass. As a Mizzou fan, I can relate. He annoyed the **** out of me last season.

Since KU has a loss, he's been much more bearable. But man... just wait... should Mizzou happen to lose a game....

Mr. Flopnuts
09-27-2008, 09:59 PM
I wasn't happy and that guy was grating on me, and yes he's the one. But no one else really annoyed me. But see everyone else will likely lose season is far from over.

I agree wholeheartedly. You don't have to look far to find a proponent that Pac 10 football is in the top 3, really top 2 in the country. USC will probably be there in the end, losing to Oregon St. or not.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-27-2008, 10:01 PM

It was a pile on. I'm not a big fan of them unless someone is trolling. I would've either walked away from it, or, yeah, I would've walked away from it. People could say what they wanted.

Mecca
09-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Salt in the wound... I don't blame him.

Mr. "to the 'ship" is a pain in the ass. As a Mizzou fan, I can relate. He annoyed the **** out of me last season.

Since KU has a loss, he's been much more bearable. But man... just wait... should Mizzou happen to lose a game....

If you wanna slice his head off with a machete I'm game.

KcMizzou
09-27-2008, 10:04 PM
If you wanna slice his head off with a machete I'm game.LMAO

Don't sweat it, man... Take comfort in the fact that your team's still much better than his.

Mecca
09-27-2008, 10:05 PM
LMAO

Don't sweat it, man... Take comfort in the fact that your team's still much better than his.

It's nice to know that when I watch my team play I'll get to see alot of them get drafted and play on Sundays, his team not so much.

Saulbadguy
09-27-2008, 10:07 PM
It's nice to know that when I watch my team play I'll get to see alot of them get drafted and play on Sundays, his team not so much.

It's comforting to know you rarely, if ever get the joy of watching your team live. :)

Mecca
09-27-2008, 10:10 PM
It's comforting to know you rarely, if ever get the joy of watching your team live. :)

I've been out there damn it!

I'll admit being at the USC campus is tons of fun considering you question if you'll get shot if you aren't careful.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-27-2008, 10:14 PM
I've been out there damn it!

I'll admit being at the USC campus is tons of fun considering you question if you'll get shot if you aren't careful.

LMAO

L.A. Home of the body bag.

Mecca
09-27-2008, 10:16 PM
LMAO

L.A. Home of the body bag.

Even though that may be the case, atleast SC has a medical facility on hand, that's more than Oregon State, did you hear what happened to Taylor Mays?

Buehler445
09-27-2008, 10:17 PM

What is his team?

Mr. Flopnuts
Even though that may be the case, atleast SC has a medical facility on hand, that's more than Oregon State, did you hear what happened to Taylor Mays?

I know he was coughing blood on the sidelines, I have no idea what the prognosis was though.

KcMizzou
What is his team?KU

Mecca
09-27-2008, 10:18 PM
I know he was coughing blood on the sidelines, I have no idea what the prognosis was though.

He ended up coming back in the game but the problem is this.....Oregon State had no medical facilities they had to put him in a car and drive him to the hospital and then back to the game.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-27-2008, 10:19 PM
He ended up coming back in the game but the problem is this.....Oregon State had no medical facilities they had to put him in a car and drive him to the hospital and then back to the game.

Corvallis is ****in podunk dude. I mean po-dunk.

Buehler445
09-27-2008, 10:19 PM
KU

I see. Yeah KU is not a draft powerhouse, but as a KU fan, I am happy with the progress. Now if we could get a ****ing OT to BLOCK SOMEBODY, I'd be a lot happier.

KcMizzou
09-27-2008, 10:23 PM
I see. Yeah KU is not a draft powerhouse, but as a KU fan, I am happy with the progress. Now if we could get a ****ing OT to BLOCK SOMEBODY, I'd be a lot happier.I'd be happy if I were you too.

It's not really about KU, or their fans... It's just about one guy being a dick. :)

Mecca
09-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Corvallis is ****in podunk dude. I mean po-dunk.

Still you'd think a team in a BCS conference would have medical facilities on hand.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Still you'd think a team in a BCS conference would have medical facilities on hand.

I don't disagree at all. They're a Pac 10 school and get pretty good size checks from the conference every year. I'm surprised more that they're not mandated to have one.

Buehler445
09-27-2008, 10:30 PM
I'd be happy if I were you too.

It's not really about KU, or their fans... It's just about one guy being a dick. :)

I know I just had to throw it in there. I could probably get around their damn left tackle. :cuss:

Skip Towne
09-27-2008, 10:34 PM

Heh, KC Connection

Skip Towne
09-27-2008, 10:38 PM
I know I just had to throw it in there. I could probably get around their damn left tackle. :cuss:

Both tackles are freshmen. I wonder how good Chase would be if he had to run for his life every play like Reesing does.

Buehler445
09-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Both tackles are freshmen. I wonder how good Chase would be if he had to run for his life every play like Reesing does.

I know they are both freshman, but they are both bad. There was one play in the South Florida game when the LT didn't even TAKE A STEP. He just stood up and kinda half ass pushed the guy. He is a good speed rusher, but come on. You gotta move your feet a little bit.

But from that, we got to see that Reesing is a gamer, even if he has to do it all by himself.

KcMizzou
09-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Both tackles are freshmen. I wonder how good Chase would be if he had to run for his life every play like Reesing does.Chase has a redshirt freshman starting at LT.... Elvis Fisher.

Luckily for Mizzou (and Chase)... he seems to be very good.

Skip Towne
09-27-2008, 10:46 PM
Chase has a redshirt freshman starting at LT.... Elvis Fisher.

Luckily for Mizzou (and Chase)... he seems to be very good.

Ours aren't so good. Watch Reesing. He is constantly on the move. He rarely gets to sit back there and look around like Chase does.

KcMizzou
09-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Ours aren't so good. Watch Reesing. He is constantly on the move. He rarely gets to sit back there and look around like Chase does.Understood.

I'm not taking anything away from Reesing... he's impressive.

In my mind though, Daniel is about as good as it gets for the offense he runs.

He's the definition of a "coach on the field".