PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Did Herm outcoach Shanahan today?

keg in kc
09-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Jack Harry is claiming that he did.

What does everyone think?

Buehler445
09-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Pretty aweful coaching all the way around. But if Herm had his way, we would have won by 3 points.

KCFalcon59
09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't go that far.

TinyEvel
09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Hmmm.... I think the decider was definitely the turnovers (duh!) so, can you coach that?

I think the two FG's early on (after getting SO close) were worrisome. Though, this game was WAY better on O than previous games, lots more trick plays and misdirects.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-28-2008, 10:26 PM
It's more the team won in spite of Herm.

All those trips into the red zone early and settling for field goals could have really bit us in the fourth point of contact. Somewhere in there, we needed to at least try one pass into the end zone.

Yeah, I'm happy for the win. But, I still say this management has to go.

Hammock Parties
09-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Those turnovers weren't unforced. Turk and Derrick Johnson seized the moment and imposed their will on Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal. Turk came roaring up and punched that ball out from behind. DJ stuffed a big paw down Marshall's front and RIPPED that ball out.

IMPOSED. THEIR. ****ING. WILL.

mesmith31
09-28-2008, 10:27 PM
if you include motivation and preparedness and rank them higher than say things like timeout management and challenge usage...then definitely, he out coached the hell outta him. Either way we won!! Go Chiefs!

Chiefshrink
09-28-2008, 10:29 PM
The playcalling by Denver was definitely not what I have seen the last 3 weeks living out here in Denver. I watch the Broncos just to see them lose and Shanny was definitely off his game for sure. But I will say, I am looking forward going to work tomorrow because I have been catching soooooooooooooo much sh** this past week.

FAX
09-28-2008, 10:51 PM
I think the goat defense is pretty bad. Worse than I imagined.

FAX

TinyEvel
09-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Those turnovers weren't unforced. Turk and Derrick Johnson seized the moment and imposed their will on Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal. Turk came roaring up and punched that ball out from behind. DJ stuffed a big paw down Marshall's front and RIPPED that ball out.

IMPOSED. THEIR. ****ING. WILL.

Man, all those great players...you must be having a tough time to decide which one to beat it to.

:D

Hammock Parties
09-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Man, all those great players...you must be having a tough time to decide which one to beat it to.

:D

Are you kidding me? I'm going straight with Larry Johnson.

chiefs1111
09-28-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't know... It seems hard to believe that Herm can out coach anyone

ChiefsCountry
09-29-2008, 12:33 AM
I don't know... It seems hard to believe that Herm can out coach anyone

Ask Tony Dungy and Marty.