PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Post-loss fallout from the Orange Mane

Hammock Parties
09-29-2008, 01:30 AM
It's been too long.

Gotta say - that's a nice looking cap Herm has on. Very well fitted.

crap our D stinks

your ****ing kidding me

Im playing against Larry Johnson. ****ing gay.

Okay Jay.... Time to quite that very annoying crowd.

God ****ing damnit.

ohhh gezzz royal ya gotta put the ball away.

You could just see all of this coming..

The super bowl of the Chief's season.. It's fine, we'll be fine...

Hey we got some pressure, oh wait that was a screen pass...

God damn this defense. It could be 3rd and 40 against Eastern Wyoming State and they couldn't force a kick.

Does Herm even HAVE testicles?

I cannot believe that the entire 1st quarter is almost over and Denver has been held to ZERO points....by the CHEFS!!!!! thwack

Daniel Graham isn't worth the money

Heck of a throw!!! Broncos take the lead!!

Cutler has half the completions Huard does but double the yards.

Wow.

Larry already looks like he doesn't want to be there. That didn't take long.

I know Jack Williams is supposed to be the next coming of christ but can someone please explain to me why a ROOKE IS COVERING THE ONLY LEGITIMATE DEEP THREAT THEY HAVE??

If anyone ever wants to bag on the size of Elway's teeth, I'll happily point them in the direction of Dwayne Bowe.

I'll say this, you can tell KC's D has been trained to strip the ball on every tackle.

Our D hasn't.

Good for KC scoring.

Now, will someone take the ****ing Playstation controller away from Bates and run what you know will work instead of this cutesy bull****?

Sadly, Bob just masturbated furiously to that TD run and LJ's 1st half stats.

It was ugly but we came out in a good spot for the 2nd half. 3 point leads are worthless against this offense so we just have to come out scoring.

cutler pull your head out of your butt son lloking past the defensman.

goodnews: LJ fumbles

Herm is dumb. he just challenges stuff that hurts his feelings

So what does Jay do? Give the ball right back.

Gunther is definitly out coaching The Denver O mind trust.

I can feel the suck all the way from Narrowhead. The Broncos are playing some suck ass ball

here we go with the everybody is wide open defense.

God damnit. just blanket Bowe for christ sake.

It's frustrating to see the D get beat on the same play by the same player all game long

Guys, I just had a great idea.

Since Bowe is KC's best receiver, let's have a rookie with no game experience be in charge of covering him the entire game.

I cant believe that we are losing to Chiefs...

My week is ruined..

If you're going to lose a game, lose one of the inter-conference games that nobody gives a **** about. You don't lose to the effing Chiefs. Choking bastages

26 points from a team who averages 11, way to go guys.

What a joke. Back to the drawing board. We just got beat by the worst team in the league

WHen everyone in the entire world knows LJ is gonna run it, how the hell does he have a cut back lane THAT big

Watching Johnson run the way he did on that last TD had me embarrassed. Who did they think was going to get the ball?

I hate arrowhead...i hate the fact that we lose and i can never stand those stupid sound effects they pump through the stadium

I'd like to ask Shanahan a question: Mike, do you think you will ever, in your entire career, find a way to create a team with a good defense?

Hey Cutler, how bout you not play like complete **** before you talk again?

Great. We're better than a really ****ty team who just so happened to beat us.

That's nice, Jay.

Last year we had to fire the DC halfway through the season and abandon the whole idea we started with. So how can you get worse than that? Unfortunately we found a way.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2008, 03:04 AM
ROFL

Tribal Warfare
09-29-2008, 03:23 AM
Again my enthusiasm is tempered because I want to see consisent play like this through out the season, and not an one shot wonder.

Ultra Peanut
09-29-2008, 03:36 AM
Your hair looks good, girl.

Kerberos
09-29-2008, 03:56 AM
Thanks for Sharing Clayton...Uh.... I mean Bob.

That was some comedy gold right there. ROFL

chiefs1111
09-29-2008, 04:27 AM
ROLF

Hammock Parties
09-29-2008, 04:32 AM
This one gives me warm fuzzies.

The Chiefs defensive line is young and nasty. The battles between them and our young O-line will be epic for years to come. This round goes to the ketchup and mustard. Damn, I hate saying that.

Also, lol.

For all the flaws of the Chiefs personnel, they still have one significant asset any time they play the Broncos: Gunther Cunningham. That man has been a thorn in Shanahan's side for a whole bunch of years now. He always seems to know how to plan against Shanahan's offense. Cunningham made a lousy head coach, and he's almost a caricature of himself with the yellow aviator shades, but I have to give him credit as a defensive coordinator.

YES!

Was it just me, or did it look like the clock kept running in the 4th qtr. when our recievers stepped out of bounds? I swear I saw it happen two times. Maybe it was a good thing tho, LJ would have had more time to run on our crappy Defense.

These sound like conversations Chiefs fans were having five years ago.

Shanny should start kicking someones ass, there is no excuse

He needs to start by kicking his own ass then. How many DC's has he hired and fired in the last 10 years? How many crap draft choices that failed? How many Browncos? How many reclamation projects?

He's utterly clueless on how to handle this side of the ball, and it looks like it's getting worse not better.

the Talking Can
09-29-2008, 05:06 AM
nice

their defense is ass

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 05:10 AM
nice

their defense is ass

yep

Mecca
09-29-2008, 05:33 AM
This one gives me warm fuzzies.

Also, lol.

YES!

These sound like conversations Chiefs fans were having five years ago.

They're basically a younger version of what the Chiefs use to be so they won't fall apart nearly as fast.

StcChief
09-29-2008, 05:57 AM
You could just see all of this coming..

The super bowl of the Chief's season.. It's fine, we'll be fine...

Chefs Super Bowl at home against Donxs this year. Wait.... the same division :banghead: the logic not there. Dude.

DONXS have been EXPOSED.

Bowser
09-29-2008, 06:03 AM
LMAO

Quality.

InChiefsHeaven
09-29-2008, 06:29 AM
What sound effects is he talking about that they pump through Arrowhead? Music?

InChiefsHeaven
09-29-2008, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Guys, I just had a great idea.

Since Bowe is KC's best receiver, let's have a rookie with no game experience be in charge of covering him the entire game.

...why not, worked for us with both our rookie CB's...HA!!!!

InChiefsHeaven
09-29-2008, 06:31 AM
Man, a little Donkey meltdown is just what I needed on a Monday morning!!

King_Chief_Fan
09-29-2008, 07:12 AM
pure comedy gold going on over there ROFL

I had to leave since I got so tired of laughing at those ass hats.

Tampa will kill them.

beach tribe
09-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Been a long time since I felt this good about football.

Chiefs win, Titans win, Cowboys lose..........beautiful

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by phillybroncosnut
Okay Jay.... Time to quite that very annoying crowd.

It's good when the 12th man gets into the head of the fans watching tv at home! ROFL

jidar
09-29-2008, 07:31 AM
I don't think we're going anywhere this year, but this win topped by this thread makes the rebuilding a lot more bearable. I'll take it.

Bwana
09-29-2008, 07:33 AM
ROFL

What a quality way to start my week, great read!

InChiefsHeaven
09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
It's good when the 12th man gets into the head of the fans watching tv at home! ROFL

Shit, on the radio it sounded like Donk fans were louder than Chiefs fans...

PhillyChiefFan
09-29-2008, 07:36 AM
This is what I needed for a Monday morning...good post. Thanks.

I am happy our run defense was there, worried about the air raid that was going on with Cutler though, we need to shore up our secondary.

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Shit, on the radio it sounded like Donk fans were louder than Chiefs fans...

I listened to the tv broadcast. But on previous games (Chiefs and non-Chiefs), I've noticed that the audio from radio broadcasts reflects the fans immediately around the pressbox. Somehow, the tv broadcast picks up the crowd noise from the whole stadium. Maybe it's because the tv guys have mics at multiple locations throughout the stadium. The Chiefs fans were loud on the tv broadcast.

InChiefsHeaven
09-29-2008, 07:48 AM
I listened to the tv broadcast. But on previous games (Chiefs and non-Chiefs), I've noticed that the audio from radio broadcasts reflects the fans immediately around the pressbox. Somehow, the tv broadcast picks up the crowd noise from the whole stadium. Maybe it's because the tv guys have mics at multiple locations throughout the stadium. The Chiefs fans were loud on the tv broadcast.

I just hope we can get back to a point where there are NO opposing fans, or at least a very few...I saw the end of the game and the stadium was emptying out before we had even sealed the game with the LJ touchdown. A buddy of mine went to the game and said he was surrounded by Donk fans...

...blech...but I understand.

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 07:59 AM
I just hope we can get back to a point where there are NO opposing fans, or at least a very few...I saw the end of the game and the stadium was emptying out before we had even sealed the game with the LJ touchdown. A buddy of mine went to the game and said he was surrounded by Donk fans...

Correction: "...surrounded by dejected, disgruntled and disheartened Donk fans..." :)

Warrior5
09-29-2008, 08:15 AM
I am happy our run defense was there, worried about the air raid that was going on with Cutler though, we need to shore up our secondary.

Actually, our thought our very young secondary performed admirably given the Donks potent passing game.

What needs to be fixed is our anemic pass rush that allowed Cutler enough time to have a beer before finding a receiver.

This is a trend; the F4 must start getting to the QB...

Alton deFlat
09-29-2008, 08:16 AM

Unfortunately, KC and Denver are close enough that there probably quite a few people in the KC metro area that are Bronco fans.

DUMBASSES

morphius
09-29-2008, 08:19 AM
I think it must be the little thing they play every time KC gets a first down, right before the announcer does the first down response.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 08:24 AM
Ahh. Monday just got off to a better start. You're welcome Denver Dickbags.

Warrior5
09-29-2008, 08:42 AM
May favs:

Originally Posted by Rulon Velvet Jones
Gotta say - that's a nice looking cap Herm has on. Very well fitted.

Originally Posted by Rulon Velvet Jones
Does Herm even HAVE testicles?

Originally Posted by jmz313

Originally Posted by go_broncos
I cant believe that we are losing to Chiefs... My week is ruined..

Originally Posted by Rohirrim
If you're going to lose a game, lose one of the inter-conference games that nobody gives a **** about. You don't lose to the effing Chiefs. Choking bastages

Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller
26 points from a team who averages 11, way to go guys.

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang
I hate arrowhead...i hate the fact that we lose and i can never stand those stupid sound effects they pump through the stadium

Originally Posted by Popps
Great. We're better than a really ****ty team who just so happened to beat us. That's nice, Jay.

Herm beat Shannahan. BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! LMAO

Bugeater
09-29-2008, 08:56 AM

Whatever it is, it can't be as stupid as that IN-COM-PLETE chant that they do.

Stinger
09-29-2008, 09:49 AM

OK .... I admit, it is stupid, but it was fun that half of our section was doing it to Cutler during yesterdays game. :D LMAO

InChiefsHeaven
09-29-2008, 10:28 AM

God, that ain't no lie...:shake:

Buck
09-29-2008, 11:02 AM
I still want to punch Jay Cutler in the face.

RJ
09-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Funny stuff, Gochiefs, thanks for sharing.

Bugeater
09-29-2008, 01:00 PM
OK .... I admit, it is stupid, but it was fun that half of our section was doing it to Cutler during yesterdays game. :D LMAO

Now that's different, you guys mocking them by doing it is funny.

Midnight_Vulture
09-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Awesome work Claythan. I wasnt able to go over to the Orangemane so it is hilarious to read that.

Pablo
09-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Now that's different, you guys mocking them by doing it is funny.Agreed. We need a DI-A-BE-TES chant for C*ntler though.

By the looks of it Arrowhead way only 3/4 full and there were quite a few Donkey fans in the crowd.

Just imagine how bad we can get in C*ntler's head in a few years when we have a better team and an even louder stadium.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Haha. Cretins.

I can't believe our defense played so bad against lj either. we usually own him.

Lj has rushed for 100+ yards in all of his career starts against Denver.

DaFace
09-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Haha. Cretins.

That one doesn't count. He was being sarcastic.

El Pendejo
09-29-2008, 05:57 PM

No kidding...whoever came up with that is a boob.

The Donks got stomped...plain and simple. They whine at the orangemane after wins too.

What's important is how the Donks bounce back next week against Tampa.

ChiefsFanatic
09-29-2008, 05:58 PM

I actually think this might be true.

Rain Man
09-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Agreed. We need a DI-A-BE-TES chant for C*ntler though.

By the looks of it Arrowhead way only 3/4 full and there were quite a few Donkey fans in the crowd.

Just imagine how bad we can get in C*ntler's head in a few years when we have a better team and an even louder stadium.

IN - SU - LIN

WilliamTheIrish
09-29-2008, 06:15 PM
IN - SU - LIN

I think it would be better if we chanted the names of all the diseases associated with long term diabetes:

"BLIND-NESS"

"BELL'S -PALSEY"

"RE - NAL - DISEASE"

"IM-PO-TENCE"

Eh. Maybe not.

prhom
09-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Reading those quotes remind me how much it used to hurt to have great expectations for the Chiefs only to lose to the Broncos and have to listen all that crap. My Sundays are so much better now that I've come to terms with losing, but beating the undefeated Broncos is soooo sweet!

KCrockaholic
09-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Living in Colorado just got a little better! Thank you LJ! Denver sucks...

Buehler445
09-29-2008, 08:20 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks for posting. That makes my evening!

talastan
09-29-2008, 10:18 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ah, C*ntler got his feeling hurt??? :LOL: :p

Boy even though we might not win many games this season that win made my entire season. Just like last year when we went into Sandy Eggo and beat the Dolts in their home. I can't wait for when the young guys get the experience that they need. This Defense is going to punish C*ntler. :thumb:

Hammock Parties
09-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Wow, the Donks are sad.

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> A friend of mine has ties to Lynch. He knows for a fact that the Broncos called John Lynch last week to see if he would come back. He declined.

That is all I know. Do with this info what you will, just thought it was interesting.

SBK
09-29-2008, 10:21 PM
I think back to say 2003 when we thought our team was all world. If the Broncos were in the midst of a 12 game losing streak and widely regarded as the worst team in football I would have expected us to stomp them, even though we had a bad _efense.

I would have been crushed. All my dreams of my team actually being good would have died.

LMAO

Couldn't happen to a better team.

El Pendejo
09-29-2008, 10:34 PM
I think back to say 2003 when we thought our team was all world. If the Broncos were in the midst of a 12 game losing streak and widely regarded as the worst team in football I would have expected us to stomp them, even though we had a bad _efense.

I would have been crushed. All my dreams of my team actually being good would have died.

LMAO

Couldn't happen to a better team.

The difference is any rational Donks fan knows that the D sucks. In 2003 you pillow biters actually thought you had a chance to win the Super Bowl.

Seriously when was the last time the Donks had a twelve game losing streak?

alanm
09-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Chefs Super Bowl at home against Donxs this year. Wait.... the same division :banghead: the logic not there. Dude.

DONXS have been EXPOSED.
Every year we beat them they think for some unknown reason that it's equivalent to winning a SB. Them Donk homers have some mighty high opinion of their team. :shake:
It's just a walk in the ball park for the Chiefs when Denver visits. :evil:

SBK
09-29-2008, 10:36 PM
The difference is any rational Donks fan knows that the D sucks. In 2003 you pillow biters actually thought you had a chance to win the Super Bowl.

So you'd agree you aren't winning anything?

Hammock Parties
09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
In 2003 you pillow biters actually thought you had a chance to win the Super Bowl.

That's because our defense actually stopped people once in awhile. To call the Donks the 2003 Chiefs is an insult to the 2003 Chiefs. You guys are the 2004 Chiefs.

El Pendejo
09-29-2008, 10:51 PM
So you'd agree you aren't winning anything?

The Donks will win plenty of games this year...but clearly they won't win the Super Bowl.

SBK
09-29-2008, 10:58 PM
The Donks will win plenty of games this year...but clearly they won't win the Super Bowl.

You have become the Chiefs. Congrats! LMAO

Fish
09-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Shanahan is 3-11 at Arrowhead......... ROFL

El Pendejo
09-29-2008, 11:02 PM
That's because our defense actually stopped people once in awhile. To call the Donks the 2003 Chiefs is an insult to the 2003 Chiefs. You guys are the 2004 Chiefs.

The Donks D stopped the Fade. They stopped the Saints when it mattered. They kept the team in the game during the first half on Sunday. There's no doubt they're soft though. We'll see what happens from here on out.

What was the average age of the 2003 or 2004 chiefs' offense, Clayton? The Donks are young all across the board on offense (Save Casey.) They're stacked on that side for years barring injury. There's also the fact that Denver is a far superior franchise to KC's.

El Pendejo
09-29-2008, 11:08 PM
You have become the Chiefs. Congrats! LMAO

Except for the Donks having been in SIX Super Bowls since the inception of color television...and being major players in the AFC since the mid seventies...you're right...the two franchises are similar. Whoops! No they're not.

No one in their right mind thought this Donks team was going to contend for a championship before the season started. They're too young.

SBK
09-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Except for the Donks having been in SIX Super Bowls since the inception of color television...and being major players in the AFC since the mid seventies...you're right...the two franchises are similar. Whoops! No they're not.

No one in their right mind thought this Donks team was going to contend for a championship before the season started. They're too young.

The Broncos are a good example of what a team can do with a franchise QB. Without Elway those SB's would never have happened.

And without cheating you'd be winless...... :D

Color Red
09-29-2008, 11:13 PM
This is really delightful to see. Unfortunately Chiefs fans won't probably have many rewards this season but beating "the pumpkins" is always meaningful. (I call them the Denver Pumpkins, from back when they wore all that orange.)

Living in Bronco country I get accustomed to neurotic Denver fans, but they never understand these truths: their team is never as good as they think it is, and their opponents are never as bad as they think they are. Many of them really are not very sophisticated as fans. They just see records and think "Gee we're three-and-oh. They are oh-and-three. That means we'll slaughter them." Well maybe they will, and maybe they won't. But the Chiefs are a dropped pass against New England from being two and two. And the Broncos are a couple of breaks or a bad ref's call from being two and two.

Maybe we'll go one-and-fifteen, but Sunday we were world beaters, and that's alright with me.

TrickyNicky
09-29-2008, 11:25 PM
The Broncos are a Hochuli miscall and a Grammatica kick away from being 1-3. Not that the Chiefs are going to be anything but bad to mediocre for the next 3 years, but hey, **** you Broncos.

boogblaster
09-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Die Dirty Filty Donkey Scum

CHIEF4EVER
09-30-2008, 12:39 AM

You're right, we are not similar. We never quite managed to shit the bed in our SB appearances like the Donks did. Let's examine some of the Donk 'performances' and laugh together a bit shall we?

Most SB losses (4) Tied
Minnesota
Mile High Misery Mules
Buffalo

Largest Margin of Victory: 45: San Francisco vs. Denver (55-10), 1990. LMAO

Most Net Yards Gained, Game: 602, Washington vs. Denver, 1988. LMAO

Most Rushing Yards, Game: 280, Washington vs. Denver, 1988. LMAO

Most Receiving Touchdowns, Game: 3, Jerry Rice, San Francisco vs. Denver, 1990. LMAO

Highest Completion Percentage, Game: 88.0, Phil Simms, New York Giants vs. Denver, 1987. Phil EFFING Sims! LMAO

Most Rushing Yards Gained, Game: 204, Tim Smith, Washington vs. Denver, 1988. LMAO

Class DISMISSED! LMAO

InChiefsHeaven
09-30-2008, 05:22 AM
Um, FWIW, I'd love the Chiefs to have an opportunity to suck in a Super Bowl...let alone 6 of em...

...just sayin...

blueballs
09-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Didn't the chargers 1 win in their 1-15 season
against Gun's Chiefs
keep the Chiefs out of the playoffs

TEX
09-30-2008, 12:21 PM

ROFL

dj56dt58
09-30-2008, 12:54 PM

The Chiefs won their first 9 that year..everyone thought they had a shot at the SB..nobody is saying that about Denver

Simply Red
11-16-2015, 06:25 PM
Anyone capture any nice Mane posts?

TimBone
11-16-2015, 06:56 PM
I took a quick look at the Mane last night and was underwhelmed. I may have just looked in the wrong threads though. I was only there a couple of minutes.

ThaVirus
11-16-2015, 07:07 PM
I took a quick look at the Mane last night and was underwhelmed. I may have just looked in the wrong threads though. I was only there a couple of minutes.

Go to page 2 of their game thread. Read the butthurt as it unfolded.

Soooo glorious.

TimBone
11-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Go to page 2 of their game thread. Read the butthurt as it unfolded.

Soooo glorious.
On my way. I thought about the game thread, but it's just so looong.

New World Order
11-16-2015, 07:13 PM

They're ready for Brock.

ThaVirus
11-16-2015, 07:14 PM
On my way. I thought about the game thread, but it's just so looong.

I found myself literally laughing out loud while reading that thread. The hilarious part is that since the Broncos took the opening kickoff and Manning threw an INT on his first pass, the funny started up almost immediately and never let up.

It's a true page-turner. Actually reads a lot like one of our game threads.

TimBone
11-16-2015, 07:17 PM
lol...very early favorite.

Does he really need to look at the printouts that he under-threw the **** out of the ball?

Von just got pancaked by the Ravens old 3rd string guard.

New World Order
11-16-2015, 07:18 PM
I really hope we play them first round (if we get there).

GoShox
11-16-2015, 07:19 PM
The best posts are the ones where they claim that the NFL is out to get them. Because, of all the teams in the NFL, I'm sure the NFL is out to get the one that had a QB who was able to get the refs to tell the opposing team's fans to quiet down (with the threat of a penalty charged against the defense if they didn't) so he could play the game.

MotherfuckerJones
11-16-2015, 07:21 PM
lol...very early favorite.

ROFL

notorious
11-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Now they have a thread dedicated to Sorenson's hit on Sanders.

I can't figure out which flows the most; Their vaginas or their tears.

jspchief
11-16-2015, 07:36 PM
Now they have a thread dedicated to Sorenson's hit on Sanders.

I can't figure out which flows the most; Their vaginas or their tears.
They must be confused by seeing a clean hit.

Bwana
11-16-2015, 07:41 PM
They must be confused by seeing a clean hit.

Yeah no kidding, WTF are they crying about? You would think with guys on their team poking eyes and throwing cheap shot punches that clean hit wouldn't have even hit the radar.

I like this hit the rams put on him as well.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap3000000428928/Sanders-injured-on-unneccesary-roughness-leaves-game

HonestChieffan
11-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Mange people. sucks to be them.

Eleazar
11-16-2015, 07:47 PM
Most of them are convinced Manning is done and want it to be Asswanker the rest of the way

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2015, 07:49 PM
Most of them are convinced Manning is done and want it to be Asswanker the rest of the way

It's hard to argue otherwise.

As for Osweiler, be careful what you wish for...

Eleazar
11-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Does anyone have a GIF of that Sanders hit?

TimBone
11-16-2015, 07:59 PM
I just had a clay sighting at the Mange. How has he gone so many years without a ban over there?

jspchief
11-16-2015, 08:08 PM
I just had a clay sighting at the Mange. How has he gone so many years without a ban over there?
He fathered one of Taco's children.

TimBone
11-16-2015, 08:09 PM
He fathered one of Taco's children.
Sounds legit.

dj56dt58
11-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Dammit..I had the last post in this thread for 7 years

FlaChief58
11-16-2015, 08:19 PM
LMAO

Don Corlemahomes
11-16-2015, 08:43 PM
♬Pey·ton threw the game a·way♬

BigMeatballDave
11-16-2015, 08:54 PM

He could be a solid QB, but elite he'll never be. He's not their savior.

KChiefs1
11-16-2015, 08:55 PM
I really hope we play them first round (if we get there).

Me too.

DaFace
11-16-2015, 08:57 PM

As long as it's not against us, I couldn't care less if he ends up tearing it up the rest of THIS season. He's UFA after this year, and it'd be hilarious for them to try and figure out if they're gonna give him big money as the QBOTF or cut bait on a guy who shows genuine promise.

Just as long as they don't win a playoff game, I'll be content.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-16-2015, 09:04 PM
As long as it's not against us, I couldn't care less if he ends up tearing it up the rest of THIS season. He's UFA after this year, and it'd be hilarious for them to try and figure out if they're gonna give him big money as the QBOTF or cut bait on a guy who shows genuine promise.

So, you're saying we should go out and try to bring him here? :hmmm:

CoMoChief
11-16-2015, 09:20 PM

They're the Broncos, they'll trade for Drew Brees for another couple yrs.

Elway isn't a dumbass he knows they need a great QB in order to compete.

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2015, 10:37 PM

Brees is a UFA in 2016

Pasta Little Brioni
11-16-2015, 11:41 PM
Assweiler is an abomination. Should have picked him three times in a quarter ROFL

loochy
11-17-2015, 08:17 AM
He could be a solid QB, but elite he'll never be. He's not their savior.

Gee, I wonder what it's like to be stuck with a QB like that.

notorious
11-17-2015, 08:31 AM
Assweiler is an abomination. Should have picked him three times in a quarter ROFL

But he rallied Denver to 2 touchdowns! /delusional fans

Lzen
11-17-2015, 08:39 AM
Yeah no kidding, WTF are they crying about? You would think with guys on their team poking eyes and throwing cheap shot punches that clean hit wouldn't have even hit the radar.

I like this hit the rams put on him as well.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap3000000428928/Sanders-injured-on-unneccesary-roughness-leaves-game

That hit was awesomely vicious.

kepp
11-17-2015, 08:59 AM
That hit was awesomely vicious.

And apart from the entirely subjective "defenseless" clause, it was a clean hit.

Lzen
11-17-2015, 09:03 AM
And apart from the entirely subjective "defenseless" clause, it was a clean hit.

I don't think that call was correct. Hit him as the ball was arriving. That's a defenders job. Nothing wrong with the hit. The ref was wrong.

Halfcan
11-17-2015, 10:09 AM
I don't think that call was correct. Hit him as the ball was arriving. That's a defenders job. Nothing wrong with the hit. The ref was wrong.

Exactly. Looked like a clean hit.

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2015, 11:08 AM

Eh, I think Brees is about done.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2015, 11:12 AM
He'd fit in well in Pile High

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2015, 11:12 AM
Gee, I wonder what it's like to be stuck with a QB like that.Don't know, don't care. If he's not elite, I'm not interested.

threebag
11-17-2015, 12:08 PM
I could watch that hit on Emanuel Sanders all day. Perfection.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2015, 12:13 PM
They are so soft. Hit em and they sit the rest of the game on the sidelines.

allen_kcCard
11-17-2015, 12:17 PM

What was the outcome? It looked clean to me....hit him just as the ball hit his hands, shoulder to shoulder. He was obviously hit hard and was exposed, but not sure what else the defender could have done other than just let him have a shot at the fingertip grab.

Halfcan
11-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Eh, I think Brees is about done.

20 TD's

101.3 rating

12 TD's in last 3 games. Yep totally washed up. :rolleyes:

I like Brees- I hope he does not go to the Cheating Donks and kill us for the next five years.

TEX
11-17-2015, 12:22 PM

:clap: Yep. Someone needs to gif it up.

TEX
11-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Brees is a UFA in 2016

Yep. Made reference to that the other day. Color him Cheating Donx Orange and Blue. Dude can run every facet of Kube's offense. But who cares? That's next season and he'll be a year older. One thing for sure is if Brock shows his ceiling is merely average, Elway's going shopping this off season. He'll dump Brock (like a rock), sign Brees and draft a QB.

CoMoChief
11-17-2015, 01:34 PM
Brees is a UFA in 2016

Oh really? Didn't know that. Well, that just makes it even more likely that he'll be a Bronco next season being that it will be a bidding war and Denver won't have to cough up any draft pick compensation for him..just FA $$$, which they magically seem to have cap room for these types of signings on a yearly basis, fuckin cheaters. Not to mention Denver has more pieces around them to contend for a SB than probably most other teams bidding for him. I guess there's always the possibility he wants the biggest paycheck for his final ride. But he's a NFL golden boy w/ endorsement deals out the wazzu. So who knows, obviously the guy is financially set for life as it is, but more money is more money. Brees seems to be a competitive guy so I'm willing to assume he'll go to the team that has the best chance to win a SB.

New World Order
11-17-2015, 01:35 PM
:clap: Yep. Someone needs to gif it up.

We need Clay.

New World Order
11-17-2015, 01:37 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120415

Who is DonkerHater? That must be Blackop.

loochy
11-17-2015, 01:44 PM
We need Clay.

But NOOOOOOO

he has to go and get banned

How much longer does his ban last, anyway? Hasn't it been about a month?

RealSNR
11-17-2015, 02:03 PM

I liked you better when you were banned

Frosty
11-17-2015, 02:33 PM

Reminds me of the Texans fans after the first game this season:

"Did you see how Mallett looked after he came in? He should start from now on and we could make the play-offs!"

New World Order
11-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Funny, who was Brady, until that hit on Bledsoe by Mo Lewis? He was a 6th round pick who ran a 5.3 in the 40 at the combine. "

This shit is hilarious. They actually think Ass could be the next Brady or Brett Favre.

Clyde Frog
11-17-2015, 02:50 PM

Who is DonkerHater? That must be Blackop.

God, thier site layout is so fucking ugly. Makes me want to vomit.

Halfcan
11-17-2015, 03:11 PM
ROFL at calling their new stud QB- OZ. I guess they think he is a wizard that will fix the crappy Donk offense.

The Mange fans sure have dropped Manning. Oh how far the King has fallen.

TEX
11-17-2015, 03:13 PM
God, thier site layout is so ****ing ugly. Makes me want to vomit.

Yep. It's even worse than their uniforms.

TEX
11-17-2015, 03:19 PM
ROFL at calling their new stud QB- OZ. I guess they think he is a wizard that will fix the crappy Donk offense.

The Mange fans sure have dropped Manning. Oh how far the King has fallen.

Their fan base consists of entitled, prima donna frauds. IF they ever had to endure losing, they would all bail on that team. Same with their fans who frequent this site. If the Chiefs ever gained a long-term advantage over the Donx, say the way that the Donx have had over us recently, they would all be gone. Yes, even the one and only Mile High Mule Tool. They're only here to "talk football" when they have the advantage. Frauds - just like the majority of their base.

King_Chief_Fan
11-17-2015, 03:20 PM
This shit is hilarious. They actually think Ass could be the next Brady or Brett Favre.

Knownothing says he is the next big Ben

Halfcan
11-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Their fan base consists of a bunch of prima donna pud eating frauds. IF they ever had to endure losing, they would all bail on that team. Same with their fans who frequent this site. If the Chiefs ever gained a long-term advantage over the Donx, say the way that the Donx have had over us recently, they would all be gone. Yes, even the one and only Mile High Mule Tool. They're only here to "talk football" when they have the advantage. Frauds - just like the majority of their base.

Maybe the Great and Powerful OZ will save their season and they can quickly run out and buy his jersey to replace the Manning ones they are embarrassed to wear now. ROFL

TEX
11-17-2015, 03:23 PM
We need Clay.

I don't know why he was banned to begin with. I got into it all the time with the pud eating moron, but he made me laugh. If people couldn't handle his style, just use the ignore feature. I mean that's what its for, right? . :shrug:

TEX
11-17-2015, 03:27 PM
Maybe the Great and Powerful OZ will save their season and they can quickly run out and buy his jersey to replace the Manning ones they are embarrassed to wear now. ROFL

ROFL Exactly...REP!

Do they even make a Brick, I mean Brock jersey? I can see it now - " All I want for Christmas is an OZ Jersey!" LMAO

staylor26
11-17-2015, 03:28 PM
Reminds me of the Texans fans after the first game this season:

"Did you see how Mallett looked after he came in? He should start from now on and we could make the play-offs!"

What are they excited about? He could've easily had 3 INTs. That was not impressive at all.

TEX
11-17-2015, 03:31 PM
What are they excited about? He could've easily had 3 INTs. That was not impressive at all.

Exactly. I had to listen to that trash - till the next week that is when Mallet got benched. LMAO
Brock looked like garbage. Mallet looked much better.

ThaVirus
11-17-2015, 03:40 PM
We really, really should have had an additional 2 sacks on Osweiler.

Devito and Houston both had him wrapped up and let him escape.

MahiMike
11-17-2015, 03:50 PM
We need Clay.

Nobody needs clay.

staylor26
11-17-2015, 04:14 PM

Osweiler will definitely lead to more sacks for the Broncos. That's one thing Peyton, even at his worst, still does well.

TEX
11-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Osweiler will definitely lead to more sacks for the Broncos. That's one thing Peyton, even at his worst, still does well.

think Devitto and Houston get those two IF the game was closer. There's just not the same edge in a BLOWOUT, shutout in tact or not.

Saccopoo
11-17-2015, 04:17 PM
I don't know why he was banned to begin with. I got into it all the time with the pud eating moron, but he made me laugh. If people couldn't handle his style, just use the ignore feature. I mean that's what its for, right? . :shrug:

He got banned for being a pissy negativist troll. The front page and every OP was immediately polluted by him and his doomsday cult as to how the team sucked and how we'd fail every single week.

Nobody cares for that.

This is an objective, non-homer site where Kool-Aid drinkers are roundly castigated and debunked. However, taking that to the other extreme and bagging on every aspect of the team is/was even worse.

As such, Bob Dole pushed the red button and nuked him.

New World Order
11-17-2015, 04:20 PM

I hope the Bears rip his fucking head off.

Chiefshrink
11-17-2015, 04:22 PM
Knownothing says he is the next big Ben

If he had real football eyes he falls more into the Flacco mold. Not saying he will be the next Flacco just his style of play. He ain't no Big Ben I agree.

TEX
11-17-2015, 04:22 PM
He got banned for being a pissy negativist troll. The front page and every OP was immediately polluted by him and his doomsday cult as to how the team sucked and how we'd fail every single week.

Nobody cares for that.

This is an objective, non-homer site where Kool-Aid drinkers are roundly castigated and debunked. However, taking that to the other extreme and bagging on every aspect of the team is/was even worse.

"Doomsday Cult" - ROFL

Sounds like Claynus finally took it in the anus.

TEX
11-17-2015, 04:24 PM
If he had real football eyes he falls more into the Flacco mold. Not saying he will be the next Flacco just his style of play. He ain't no Big Ben I agree.

He reminds me of Ryan Mallet.

New World Order
11-17-2015, 04:35 PM
He reminds me of Ryan Mallet.

Agreed.

Mile High Mania
11-17-2015, 04:42 PM
Their fan base consists of entitled, prima donna frauds. IF they ever had to endure losing, they would all bail on that team. Same with their fans who frequent this site. If the Chiefs ever gained a long-term advantage over the Donx, say the way that the Donx have had over us recently, they would all be gone. Yes, even the one and only Mile High Mule Tool. They're only here to "talk football" when they have the advantage. Frauds - just like the majority of their base.

Enh, I dunno. For the most part, there's what... maybe 4 of us that frequent this place on a regular basis? I don't recall too many wild ass trolls to be honest, aside from KnowMo over the last 10 years.

I look back at 2006-2010 and that's about as rough a stretch as the team has had, over 5 seasons they had wins of 9, 7, 8, 8, 4... so a little under .500 for that stretch, nothing terribly horrific thankfully. But, the fewer than half dozen of us that are here now, were here then too. Granted... while Denver only had 36 wins in that period, KC only had 29. So, we were all wallowing in similar misery, but the small group of us were still here. Now, could we endure a decade the likes of which you guys have... I dunno, not sure how some of you do it.

It was the era of the Chargers, short chapter.

threebag
11-17-2015, 04:47 PM
We need Clay.

NO

threebag
11-17-2015, 04:50 PM

Nobody cares for that.

All praise Bob Dole

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2015, 05:06 PM
20 TD's

101.3 rating

12 TD's in last 3 games. Yep totally washed up. :rolleyes:

I like Brees- I hope he does not go to the Cheating Donks and kill us for the next five years.

He'll be 37 soon. 5 years? Riiight. :)

New World Order
11-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Enh, I dunno. For the most part, there's what... maybe 4 of us that frequent this place on a regular basis? I don't recall too many wild ass trolls to be honest, aside from KnowMo over the last 10 years.

I look back at 2006-2010 and that's about as rough a stretch as the team has had, over 5 seasons they had wins of 9, 7, 8, 8, 4... so a little under .500 for that stretch, nothing terribly horrific thankfully. But, the fewer than half dozen of us that are here now, were here then too. Granted... while Denver only had 36 wins in that period, KC only had 29. So, we were all wallowing in similar misery, but the small group of us were still here. Now, could we endure a decade the likes of which you guys have... I dunno, not sure how some of you do it.

It was the era of the Chargers, short chapter.

Be honest here: if the Chiefs won a playoff game against Denver would you feel just a wee bit of happiness for our fan base?

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2015, 05:19 PM
Funny. Like 2 weeks ago, I think it was SNR that posted this place would miss Clay. LOL

Does anyone miss SDH or Inmen, either? :D

RunKC
11-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Anybody notice that the Chiefs haven't lost a game since Clay has been banned?

I'm pretty sure the Royals haven't either, and they played a couple games after he was gone.

Mile High Mania
11-17-2015, 05:48 PM
Be honest here: if the Chiefs won a playoff game against Denver would you feel just a wee bit of happiness for our fan base?

If it was a good game, yes. I've said it many times, KC has one of the best fan bases in the game, you guys have seen a lot of crap and you deserve to see your team win a title. I'd prefer it not come at Denver's expense.

I'd love the whole division to rise up and be dominant quite honestly. It's been a boring division for a long time.

Simply Red
11-17-2015, 05:56 PM
If it was a good game, yes. I've said it many times, KC has one of the best fan bases in the game, you guys have seen a lot of crap and you deserve to see your team win a title. I'd prefer it not come at Denver's expense.

I'd love the whole division to rise up and be dominant quite honestly. It's been a boring division for a long time.

You sure seem nice to me.

okcchief
11-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Anybody notice that the Chiefs haven't lost a game since Clay has been banned?

I'm pretty sure the Royals haven't either, and they played a couple games after he was gone.
Hmmmm

I have no problems with Clay. I kind of enjoy his act. Seems like the ban shouldn't be lifted until the Chiefs lose :)

New World Order
11-17-2015, 10:22 PM

Thank you good sir. If we somehow get to the playoffs and defeat you I will not include you in the post game beat down.

TimBone
11-17-2015, 11:22 PM
Funny. Like 2 weeks ago, I think it was SNR that posted this place would miss Clay. LOL

It's been a bit more boring since Clay's been banned. I was wondering the other day when his ban was supposed to be lifted. Don't miss SDH or Inmen.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2015, 11:42 PM
Inman is a better receiver than Inmen is a poster

New World Order
11-17-2015, 11:45 PM
Inman is a better receiver than Inmen is a poster

The creature consumed Inmen

Pasta Little Brioni
11-17-2015, 11:49 PM
But but but we don't get the Afc West run down when Denver loses!

stumppy
11-18-2015, 05:54 AM

Nobody cares for that.

And it was the best roster change Chiefs Planet made this entire season.

Maybe we can take up a collection and use the cash to encourage Bob Dole to make the ban permanent and bribe Taco Donco at the mange to not ban him.

Sometimes you just gotta throw their shit out in the front yard and lock the door behind them.

Besides, like RunKC pointed out, since he's been banned the Royals haven't lost and the Chiefs haven't lost.

Eleazar
11-18-2015, 06:55 AM

Nobody cares for that.

And the positive results speak for themselves

InChiefsHeaven
11-18-2015, 07:23 AM
And it was the best roster change Chiefs Planet made this entire season.

Maybe we can take up a collection and use the cash to encourage Bob Dole to make the ban permanent and bribe Taco Donco at the mange to not ban him.

Sometimes you just gotta throw their shit out in the front yard and lock the door behind them.

Besides, like RunKC pointed out, since he's been banned the Royals haven't lost and the Chiefs haven't lost.

But Paris was attacked...coincidence???

threebag
11-18-2015, 07:58 AM
I dreaded this place because of that dipshit. I even have them all on ignore. It's been nice to hang out here while the troll free zone was in effect. The wins the conversations continued and not derailed. A good old Donk pile on happened. Really made me miss what this place was before the continuous bullshit. This really is a better board without Clay and the trollettes

threebag
11-18-2015, 08:00 AM
I dreaded this place because of that dipshit. I even have them all on ignore. It's been nice to hang out here while the troll free zone was in effect. The wins the conversations continued and not derailed. A good old Donk pile on happened. Really made me miss what this place was before the continuous bullshit. This really is a better board without Clay and the trollettes

Bob Dole ring of fame 2015.

notorious
11-18-2015, 08:01 AM
.. I dunno, not sure how some of you do it.

It's simple.

We're stupid.

TEX
11-18-2015, 08:01 AM
But but but we don't get the Afc West run down when Denver loses!

Yes. Seems TOOL TALK gets cancelled. ROFL

Mile High Mania
11-18-2015, 08:06 AM
Yes. Seems TOOL TALK gets cancelled. ROFL

So, that little series of posts died mid-season last year when you guys took salty vaginal whining to an all new level. This year, I didn't even bother with it. Honestly, the two of you can't handle opposing views all that well, unless it's the week after a win... then you're back to 10 foot tall and bullet proof. Overall, you're both very fragile.

TEX
11-18-2015, 08:30 AM
As the TOOL TURNS...:rolleyes:

Great show! Especially season 15. ;)

Pasta Little Brioni
11-18-2015, 09:36 AM
Knowmo is AWOL funny stuff. Hey at least MHM is here

TEX
11-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Knowmo is AWOL funny stuff. Hey at least MHM is here

Yep. But the ONLY reason the MULE TOOL is here, is so people will say what you just did. Its all part of his tired, worn out act...IMO, Dude is just as much of a FRAUD as all of them, only worse, because he masks it better.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-18-2015, 09:56 AM
I'm not sure why he finds it odd we are celebrating a win on our own board and he's a visiter. Weird...

loochy
11-18-2015, 10:09 AM
I'm not sure why he finds it odd we are celebrating a win on our own board and he's a visiter. Weird...

Damn visiters.

TEX
11-18-2015, 10:11 AM

:clap: ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
11-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Damn visiters.

I bet he wears a viser too!

Mile High Mania
11-18-2015, 10:25 AM

Wait... you're suggesting I find it odd? :rolleyes: Now, you're just making shit up.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-18-2015, 10:30 AM
unless it's the week after a win, then you two are ten foot tall and bulletproof

Mile High Mania
11-18-2015, 10:36 AM
unless it's the week after a win, then you two are ten foot tall and bulletproof

Interpret it however you like.

Que Card QB
11-18-2015, 10:45 AM
Knownothing says he is the next big BenThis is the most annoying thing about Bronco fan. EVERY new QB is the second coming of the greatest QB ever. Tebow, Plummer, Cutler, Greiese, Orton... All of them were the next Elway until the day the last one is benched. These fans literally thought Tebow was the next Elway like Beatle mania in the 60s. Then they get Manning right after Tebow, perhaps the greatest QB of all time and their ignorant QB egos are stroked to the highest possible degree. :Lin:

Pasta Little Brioni
11-18-2015, 10:47 AM
Tebow is an upgrade over Assweiler. Derek Anderson 2.0

Mile High Mania
11-18-2015, 11:43 AM
This is the most annoying thing about Bronco fan. EVERY new QB is the second coming of the greatest QB ever. Tebow, Plummer, Cutler, Greiese, Orton... All of them were the next Elway until the day the last one is benched. These fans literally thought Tebow was the next Elway like Beatle mania in the 60s. Then they get Manning right after Tebow, perhaps the greatest QB of all time and their ignorant QB egos are stroked to the highest possible degree. :Lin:

I don't know anyone that said those guys were the next Elway.

Chief Roundup
11-18-2015, 01:58 PM

Nobody misses those fucks except other fucks

threebag
11-18-2015, 03:16 PM

NO Fucks Given

FlaChief58
11-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Nobody misses those fucks except other fucks

At least Clay had some good Videos, SDW was frustrated (as most of us were/are). But seriously, fuck Inmen

Toby Waller
11-18-2015, 04:09 PM
I wanted to start my own thread with this but even after 100 posts I still cant?

I have never seen this about any back up QB ever

Instead of dialing down things for Osweiler's debut, Kubiak might actually be able to open up his playbook for the strong, mobile QB. The Broncos had to modify the system for Manning, putting their 39-year-old quarterback in the pistol or shotgun, which affected the run game and the play-action possibilities.

Osweiler has looked adept running the roll-outs, bootlegs and sprint-outs that might get more use this weekend.

Manning's play began to dip last season after he pulled a thigh muscle, so GM John Elway and Kubiak entered this season with a new plan to keep Manning fresh for the stretch run. They had Osweiler run the team every third day in training camp and then every Wednesday during the season.

While Manning hasn't been a big beneficiary of that, with injuries making the O-line a turnstile, Osweiler has taken advantage of his extra work with the starters, which showed Sunday when he led Denver on two late touchdown drives.

does this explain the 1or 2 point spread?

Mile High Mania
11-18-2015, 04:19 PM
I hadn't heard that about the every 3rd day thing, but I knew he ran it on Wednesdays. And, good... whether it was planned or spun to make you think so, I'm glad he's had consistent reps.

And, I do think they will be able to run things that they couldn't or wouldn't with Manning. Could be good, could be bad - we'll soon know.

notorious
11-18-2015, 04:19 PM
Cuntler is going to hand the Denver Defense the ball at least 3 times.

staylor26
11-18-2015, 04:23 PM
****ler is going to hand the Denver Defense the ball at least 3 times.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. Cutler is having a career year with Gase in this new offense.

Toby Waller
11-18-2015, 04:33 PM
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Cutler is having a career year with Gase in this new offense.

the Denver defense is a having a career year. Cutler is having a career 2 games

Mile High Mania
11-18-2015, 04:36 PM

He's definitely playing better, I've always wished him the best. Hard to believe he's been a Bear for 7 seasons now.

Last week, he did have 160+ yards and 2 scores on two beautiful plays by Miller and Langford. Langford turned a little dump pass into a HUGE play.

Cutler is on pace for the fewest INTs (5 through 8) and TD wise, he's having an ok year... with 13. The key for him really has been "not being Jay Cutler" at critical moments.

They do have 3 nice road wins @ KC, SD and STL and they are 3-0 at this point against the AFC West. They are 1-3 at home this year, which is interesting.

I honestly haven't paid a lot of attention to them, other than what some of the guys are doing from a fantasy perspective. Defensively, looks like they've been giving up fewer points in the last two games.

Should be fun.

staylor26
11-18-2015, 04:51 PM
the Denver defense is a having a career year. Cutler is having a career 2 games

I didn't say he's going to throw for 3 TD's either, but he doesn't have to against the Broncos. Bottom line is he's not turning the ball over this year and has been playing very good football for longer than "2 games".

Dartgod
11-18-2015, 05:23 PM
I hadn't heard that about the every 3rd day thing, but I knew he ran it on Wednesdays. And, good... whether it was planned or spun to make you think so, I'm glad he's had consistent reps.

And, I do think they will be able to run things that they couldn't or wouldn't with Manning. Could be good, could be bad - we'll soon know.

MULE TOOL!!

TEX
11-18-2015, 06:55 PM
This is the most annoying thing about Bronco fan. EVERY new QB is the second coming of the greatest QB ever. Tebow, Plummer, Cutler, Greiese, Orton... All of them were the next Elway until the day the last one is benched. These fans literally thought Tebow was the next Elway like Beatle mania in the 60s. Then they get Manning right after Tebow, perhaps the greatest QB of all time and their ignorant QB egos are stroked to the highest possible degree. :Lin:

Yep. When it's all said and done, the "Great and Powerful OZ" will be known as Brock Mallet...

Shaid
11-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Yep. When it's all said and done, the "Great and Powerful OZ" will be known as Brock Mallet...

Let's just call him what he is, B.O. :D

Simply Red
11-18-2015, 10:02 PM
our division is now schizophrenic - more so than any other division.

MotherfuckerJones
11-18-2015, 10:29 PM
our division is now schizophrenic - more so than any other division.

Oh it's all fucked up! Like a slasher movie

srvy
11-18-2015, 11:39 PM
So Clay is a longtime member of the mange hmmmmm. Sounds like a plant to sew Chiefs hate and destabilize this board. Good riddance hope Mr Dole seems fit to make it permaban.