PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Hey Bronco Billy.....!!!!

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 02:23 AM
How does my ass taste?!

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2008, 02:59 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDwTFZ1UlaU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDwTFZ1UlaU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncobilly
09-29-2008, 03:18 AM
congrats on winning your superbowl. that young defense looked good enough to garner 2-4 wins a season. couple that together with a few good drafts and .500 will be doable.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-29-2008, 03:22 AM
congrats on winning your superbowl. that young defense looked good enough to garner 2-4 wins a season. couple that together with a few good drafts and .500 will be doable.

Congrats on coming back for a shit kicking.

Now lean forward and choke yourself.

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 03:53 AM

Yep, it's our ball, and we want it BACK! *Internet bitch-slap!*

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 08:09 AM

16 if we played the donks every week.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2008, 08:18 AM

What is sad is if we faced the Donx everyweek, that 32 offense would be top 10 ROFL

Frazod
09-29-2008, 08:19 AM

Well, I guess your Super Bowl was handed to you two weeks ago by Ed Hochuli, so congratulations on that win.

And thanks for that ghastly D; God knows we needed a patsy to beat up on. You guys rock!

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Well, I guess your Super Bowl was handed to you two weeks ago by Ed Hochuli, so congratulations on that win.

And thanks for that ghastly D; God knows we needed a patsy to beat up on. You guys rock!

Point. Set. Match. :)

broncobilly
09-29-2008, 08:36 AM

the rarity of your team's winning has detiorated your ability to analize the cause of it. 4 turnovers is what did us in. we played a pretty bad game and you guys barely kept afloat. congrats on having lady-luck on your sidelines.

luv
09-29-2008, 08:39 AM
the rarity of your team's winning has detiorated your ability to analize the cause of it. 4 turnovers is what did us in. we played a pretty bad game and you guys barely kept afloat. congrats on having lady-luck on your sidelines.
Barely kept afloat? It's not like we beat you by a field goal.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 08:41 AM

Well, that and 200 yards of rushing by Larry Johnson. I guess you missed that part. LMAO

El Jefe
09-29-2008, 08:44 AM

LMAO

tooge
09-29-2008, 08:44 AM

Umm, if it weren't for lady luck, your team would be 1-3 right now. I mean, a blown call vs. the Chargers and the blown non call vs. the Saints that would have given them 1st down inside the 20 at the end.

El Jefe
09-29-2008, 08:45 AM

Your and idiot, we won by 2 td's and that's barely afloat? LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
09-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Umm, if it weren't for lady luck, your team would be 1-3 right now. I mean, a blown call vs. the Chargers and the blown non call vs. the Saints that would have given them 1st down inside the 20 at the end.

Yep, Donk fans have no room to talk about a team getting lucky.

gblowfish
09-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Bronco Billy is a poop stain.

DaFace
09-29-2008, 09:12 AM
What's with all this ass tasting going on around here? Is that the new "cool kids" phrase, or is everyone just going ghey? (NTTAWWT)

58-4ever
09-29-2008, 09:14 AM
What's with all this ass tasting going on around here? Is that the new "cool kids" phrase, or is everyone just going ghey? (NTTAWWT)

That's what Shaq rapped to Kobe over and over. "Hey Kobe, how does my ass taste?"

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 09:14 AM
I just lol'd Daface, that was funny.

T-post Tom
09-29-2008, 09:22 AM

Turnovers happen when you have a defensive lineman that hustles downfield and jacks the opposing wr. Hustle and talent. Scoreboard.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 09:26 AM
I love all these excuses. Reminds me of an exchange from The Breakfast Club.

Brian Johnson: I'm a ****ing idiot because I can't make a lamp?

John Bender: No. You're a genius because you can't make a lamp.

HypnotizedMonkey
09-29-2008, 09:46 AM
we are who we thought they were! :)

chasedude
09-29-2008, 09:48 AM

I thought it has some "tossed salad" reference and just refused to ask :Lin:

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 09:51 AM
Alot of gheyness and man love going on at Chiefsplanet...

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-29-2008, 09:51 AM
And we did it with TWO rookie corners!!!LMAO

Raiderhater58
09-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Alot of gheyness and man love going on at Chiefsplanet...

Well it WAS Donkey week.

Dylan
09-29-2008, 11:10 AM
broncobilly:

In all fairness, The only player I saw that had talent yesterday was the kicker - Novack.

broncobilly
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM
Barely kept afloat? It's not like we beat you by a field goal.

did you watch the game? it was a close match up until the final minutes. if we recover that onside kick with 2:00 remaining we could've very well won.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

i should've known better than to try and take away the *only* thing you losers have had to get excited over during the last 12 months via objective observation.

we (the good team) played poorly. you (the bad team) played well. end result: you barely squeeked out a dubya. congrats and all, but don't think that erases the fact that you're one of the worst teams in the league.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 12:47 PM
did you watch the game? it was a close match up until the final minutes. if we recover that onside kick with 2:00 remaining we could've very well won.

i should've known better than to try and take away the *only* thing you losers have had to get excited over during the last 12 months via objective observation.

we (the good team) played poorly. you (the bad team) played well. end result: you barely squeeked out a dubya. congrats and all, but don't think that erases the fact that you're one of the worst teams in the league.

LMAO

Suck it, loser. Next time, bring Hochuli with you.

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 12:47 PM

work on being polite and people here will welcome you.

CoMoChief
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM

who ever said we were good?

All I know is that DEN better run the ball better than that if not people are going to rape the living hell out of the Broncos.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM
work on being polite and people here will welcome you.

I doubt it.

luv
09-29-2008, 12:54 PM

I was at the game. You've lucked out in the past. Lucky doesn't not equal good. Your run D sucked, and Huard even got a few throws in without getting sacked. Carr was all over Marshall, and he only had 7 catches. If you're half a good as you say you are, then you wouldn't have lost to the "worst team in the league". We didn't dominate you, but definitely outplayed you.

You know what? Never mind. Can't argue with stupidity.

broncobilly
09-29-2008, 12:59 PM
I was at the game. You've lucked out in the past. Lucky doesn't not equal good. Your run D sucked, and Huard even got a few throws in without getting sacked. Carr was all over Marshall, and he only had 7 catches. If you're half a good as you say you are, then you wouldn't have lost to the "worst team in the league". We didn't dominate you, but definitely outplayed you.

You know what? Never mind. Can't argue with stupidity.

well how about a prediction on team records for the season then?

Bwana
09-29-2008, 01:06 PM

Here's a preciction for you Billy Boy, neither team goes any place in the playoffs this year, but KC will end up higher in the draft.

On a side note, your ass sure does seem sore today. LMAO

Brock
09-29-2008, 01:07 PM

Neither team wins a playoff game.

broncobilly
09-29-2008, 01:22 PM
i respectfully disagree, good sirs.

denver will get a playoff win.

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 01:24 PM

You know Buff over there? He used to post here, BroncoBuff. He was a troll. I got to know him over at the Mane. Turns out, he's one the nicest people over there.

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 01:24 PM
oh and props for showing up.

Brock
09-29-2008, 01:33 PM

LOL

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Well it WAS Donkey week.
:doh!:

:LOL: ROFL

dude nice call!

Pablo
09-29-2008, 01:43 PM

denver will get a playoff win.The '03 Chiefs were going to get a playoff win. We were gonna get a few of them on our way to the SB.

Then we got ass*****ed because our defense mirrored the one your team currently displays. You can only outscore teams for so long until it catches up with you and you have to stop one team from scoring one FG...and you can't do it.

Great O-line - check
Downfield passing game - check
Explosive running game - check
Great ST play - check
Proper coaching - check
Any *****ing form of defense at all - negative

Congrats on being the team we were 5 years ago. Except you won't win 13 games. The Chargers will show up sooner or later and emerge as the class of this conference. Y'all will probably win at least 9 games with that offense. Maybe even 12 games. Who knows... then you'll slip in as a wildcard and get raped in the first week.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 01:45 PM
The '03 Chiefs were going to get a playoff win. We were gonna get a few of them on our way to the SB.

Then we got ass*****ed because our defense mirrored the one your team currently displays. You can only outscore teams for so long until it catches up with you and you have to stop one team from scoring one FG...and you can't do it.

Great O-line - check
Downfield passing game - check
Explosive running game - check
Great ST play - check
Proper coaching - check
Any *****ing form of defense at all - negative

Congrats on being the team we were 5 years ago. Except you won't win 13 games.

Please. The 2003 Chiefs would have beat these turds by five touchdowns.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Why would someone what another man to taste his ass? then create a thread about it on a sports message board?

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 01:52 PM
Why would someone what another man to taste his ass? then create a thread about it on a sports message board?

This has already been answered.

HemiEd
09-29-2008, 02:06 PM

You just lost the only nanogram of credibility, you had on this board. Denver is NOT a good team, and has gotten to their record, by luck and bad calls.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 02:12 PM

Who do you think will have a higher draft pick this year? Yeah, probably the Chiefs. But I'll bet it's not by more than about 5-7 slots. Congrats on winning your Super Bowl in San Diego!!! Go Ed Hochuli!!!!!!!! Face it chump, the donkos are mediocre at best. Jay Cutler got the insulin knocked out of him yesterday and the Broncs have been exposed. Enjoy your season, bitch.

Bwana
09-29-2008, 03:30 PM

If you honestly feel that to be the case, I have some really bad news regarding Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 03:37 PM
If you honestly feel that to be the case, I have some really bad news regarding Santa and the Tooth Fairy.

LMAO, hey, check your rep.

Kerberos
09-29-2008, 03:43 PM
You just lost the only nanogram of credibility, you had on this board. Denver is NOT a good team, and has gotten to their record, by luck and bad calls.

And the Chiefs got to thier record by just plain sucking most of the time. But we know how to identify it and admit it.

This troll has not a clue. :shake: