PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs You kicked our ass.

Moobs
09-29-2008, 06:52 AM
In pretty much every phase of the game. Even when it was within one score in the second half, I still felt like we didn't even deserve to win the game if we happened to be so lucky.

Congrats on the first win, I'm sure it feels pretty damn good after the last 11+ months. Enjoy it.

The only positive I can possibly see coming out of this is hopefully you guys make a run at 8-8 or 9-7 and Herm and Carl can stick around a bit longer. :D

suds79
09-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Well it helped that Herm stopped sandbagging it by playing Tyler Thigpen. :rolleyes:

But honestly the big difference in this game between who won & who lost was the turnovers.

Moobs
09-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Well it helped that Herm stopped sandbagging it by playing Tyler Thigpen. :rolleyes:

But honestly the big difference in this game between who won & who lost was the turnovers.

Yeah. The Chiefs came out with more passion and enthusiasm as well. For three hours it just looked like they wanted it more.

I am by no means a fan of Herm but he certainly did get his team motivated for this game.

Bowser
09-29-2008, 07:01 AM
Cutler killed the Donks by not hitting a wide the **** open Scheffler down the middle, but trying to force one to Marshall and getting picked (when we had only ten guys on the field to boot). That was the momentum play that would have gotten the Donks back in it.

Bowser
09-29-2008, 07:02 AM
And wishing Herm and Carl to stick around is like wishing someone dies of a bad case of syphilis.

Moobs
09-29-2008, 07:02 AM
Cutler killed the Donks by not hitting a wide the **** open Scheffler down the middle, but trying to force one to Marshall and getting picked (when we had only ten guys on the field to boot). That was the momentum play that would have gotten the Donks back in it.

Yeah, I saw that on the replay. One thing he really needs to work on is not just force feeding Marshall the ball. Overall I'm happy with the way Cutler has progressed as a QB, but yesterday was a day to forget. Oh well, Elway got his ass kicked at Arrowhead a lot too.

StcChief
09-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks.... we need all the help we need.. Carl gone. Herm likely gets an extension if we turn the ship even 4 or 5 Ws

Gravedigger
09-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Yeah we can't get to a .500 record because of the Thigpen Experiment, those two games are lost.

TEX
09-29-2008, 08:38 AM
It's AWESOME to beat the Cheating Donx - even better to expose them as pretenders. They easily could be 1-3. Some say they remind them of the '03 Chiefs. I disagree because they CAN'T RUN the football. When you can't run it - and can't stop the run, you're in trouble. I totally enjoyed watching L.J. run over them yesterday! The Chiefs kicked their collective arrogant asses back to Denver - and it felt good to witness the event. :clap: