PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs You say luck, I say FU.

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Going over the win yesterday and for the first time in nearly 11 months I can honestly say that that was a dominant performance by the Chiefs in almost every aspect.

However,
I have been listening to the following crap from every Donk fan I know and some that I don't:

"The only reason we lost that game was due to the turnovers, all of which were just luck." :rolleyes:

F*** YOU!

LUCK??? REALLY DOUCHEBAGS???

Tell you what, review the game tape. I saw a dominant performance by our D. The only dark spot was the td reception by Marshall and that was inches from being tipped away. Listen here Donk fans, take your lumps bitches. The only reason you have a winning record was because of "luck".

In all honesty, the reason we had so many turnovers was because our backfield played with such physicality that your recievers were in awe. They would not complete their routes knowing that if they caught the ball they would be decapitated by our land sharks running at 45 mph wanting to taste blood.

I really don't think any of those turnovers were "luck". Our defense has been trained to strip the ball. Our d-backs were always in the right position and did not give up the big play. We put pressure on Cutler and forced him into some bad throws.
That is how you win a game.

Hagens is available. He can bootleg.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Well the way this team has looked and has been coached over our last 11 losses, One could say it was luck or the Herm http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/sackrider.gifgang would say we have set people up by pretending we were really that bad over our last 11 games..

Bowser
09-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Gonzo sounds like he was up all night changing shitty diapers. :D

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Gonzo sounds like he was up all night changing shitty diapers. :D

Bastard ....ROFL

TEX
09-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Bottom line was we ran all over the Donx.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Bastard ....ROFL

You know, enjoy that time while you can.. The wife and I were walking through the store the other day and went down the baby isle... It was kind of like a flood of emotions... I have one who is a JR in HS and another that is in 6th grade...

Just enjoy each day, before long they are grown up... Time really does fly...

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 09:36 AM
Bottom line was we ran all over the Donx.
Pretty much...

There D reminded me of the Chiefs 2003 defense...

Acutally they reminded my of the DV era Chiefs.... It was kind of wierd watching that game...

Redrum_69
09-29-2008, 09:40 AM
ROFL

You all love them this week

But against Carloina...if we lose, all you bandwagoneers will be all over the Chiefs and thier mistakes.

Midnight_Vulture
09-29-2008, 09:42 AM
What is your baby doing?

Is that a gun???

chasedude
09-29-2008, 09:43 AM
ROFL

You all love them this week

But against Carloina...if we lose, all you bandwagoneers will be all over the Chiefs and thier mistakes.

Who cares, we still beat the DonkS!

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 09:46 AM
What is your baby doing?

Is that a gun???

Come on over and find out...

Midnight_Vulture
09-29-2008, 09:47 AM
You have your baby dressed in cammo and holding a gun...white trash much???

luv
09-29-2008, 09:50 AM

Who needs trolls from other teams whenever we have someone who puts down fellow Chiefs fans?

Midnight_Vulture
09-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Oh please

Hey Luv...meet any other winners over the internet lately LOL.

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Oh please

Having a bad day or something? Did your hiv test come back positive from all of the skanks you're rolling with? Did you dump your schwinn?

Get a life, douche.

luv
09-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Oh please

Have you ever said anything nice to anyone here? Ever? Even if you've agreed with them?

I went to the bash a few weeks ago and met a bunch of great people.

beach tribe
09-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh please

"Jagr bombs. I could shower in that shit" [midnight douche/]

BTW I showed you my girl. Let's see your bike douchebag.

Saccopoo
09-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Oh please

I did. I met this guy who wears his ballcap half cocked so one side of his face gets exponentially higher levels of radiation and will end up looking like Popeye from squinting out of one side of his face so much. Also, he still uses the '79 methodology of extending the one finger salute. (Fingers at the half notched position rather than full digit retraction.)

I have noticed that most winners of the internets also use the tired and ridiculously inane leet speak phrase/initialism "lol" like it's an actual word, or even better, as a punctuation.

So, while I'm not Luv, I can say that I've met some real winners of the internets lately.

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Oh please

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JMOh-cul6M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4JMOh-cul6M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

beach tribe
09-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Wow there's Midnight douchebag.

Hey Vulture show us those pics again of you at the club with your sweet shiny shirt.........what a douche.

chasedude
09-29-2008, 10:15 AM

Oh please

Wow, you really need to die in a fire!

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow, you really need to die in a fire!

He wouldn't die in a fire. The fire would freeze over from how fuc*in' awesome he is.

Reerun_KC
09-29-2008, 10:18 AM
He wouldn't die in a fire. The fire would freeze over from how fuc*in' awesome he is.
ROFL

morphius
09-29-2008, 10:21 AM
Says the guy with an avatar of a guy in a wife beater style tank and flipping off the screen. Yeah, if that doesn't say trash...

Frazod
09-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Says the guy with an avatar of a guy in a wife beater style tank and flipping off the screen. Yeah, if that doesn't say trash...

Is this guy Kyle's nephew or something? Does he have compromising photos of DaFace?

Seriously, Jeff, I really wish one of you would take the time to explain why this idiot is still here.

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Is this guy Kyle's nephew or something? Does he have compromising photos of DaFace?

Seriously, Jeff, I really wish one of you would take the time to explain why this idiot is still here.

He's so awesome that if we tried to ban him the mod's would stroke out and be a vegetable for the rest of their lives. The only cognicent thing they could say is, "Jager Bombs".

King_Chief_Fan
09-29-2008, 10:49 AM
I don't pay any attention to those idiot bronco fans because
they are cheap, lying, no good, cock sucking, floor shuffling, low life, snake licking, inbred, over stuffed, ignorant, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, worm headed, sacks of monkey shit.

halleluiah.....holy shit..........pass the tylenol.

Why anyone would give a rat's patoot at what they thought is beyond me.
Bronco's team is better than I thought they would be but no where as good as they think they are. Tampa Bay will bring them so more of what the Chiefs gave them............a great big ol fashioned ass whoopin.<!-- / message -->

Gonzo
09-29-2008, 10:53 AM

States the guy w/ a douchebag/poser avi. ROFL

ROFL

38yrsfan
09-29-2008, 11:11 AM
I have been listening to the following crap from every Donk fan I know and some that I don't:

"The only reason we lost that game was due to the turnovers, all of which were just luck." :rolleyes:

Enjoy the win and don't be concerned about it ... it is to be expected from fans of a 3-0 team getting beat by an 0-3 team.

Just ask them about the petition going around in Denver to have Houcli (sp) enshrined :)

PhillyChiefFan
09-29-2008, 11:22 AM
I don't pay any attention to those idiot bronco fans because
they are cheap, lying, no good, cock sucking, floor shuffling, low life, snake licking, inbred, over stuffed, ignorant, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, worm headed, sacks of monkey shit.

halleluiah.....holy shit..........pass the tylenol.

Why anyone would give a rat's patoot at what they thought is beyond me.
Bronco's team is better than I thought they would be but no where as good as they think they are. Tampa Bay will bring them so more of what the Chiefs gave them............a great big ol fashioned ass whoopin.<!-- / message -->

NIIICE ROFL

SAUTO
09-29-2008, 11:26 AM
we're better than them today PATNAH

morphius
09-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Well, considering we were facing a "lucky" team, that were "lucky" when the replay machine "broke" and didn't take away a touch down early in the SD game, the were lucky later when the ref literally blew the call, then they were luck last week that the ref didn't call the player offsides on the last drive of the NO game, maybe the kicker doesn't miss a closer FG... Right now they are damn lucky not to be at the same record as us.

Garcia Bronco
09-29-2008, 11:47 AM
It was good, but dominant? No way. With 4 turnovers we were still in position to win the game. I give all the credit in the world to KC for an intense game, but I wouldn't use the word dominant.

Garcia Bronco
09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Well, considering we were facing a "lucky" team, that were "lucky" when the replay machine "broke" and didn't take away a touch down early in the SD game, the were lucky later when the ref literally blew the call, then they were luck last week that the ref didn't call the player offsides on the last drive of the NO game, maybe the kicker doesn't miss a closer FG... Right now they are damn lucky not to be at the same record as us.

You are on crack.

StcChief
09-29-2008, 12:30 PM
You have your baby dressed in cammo and holding a gun...white trash much???aren't you road pizza yet?

Micjones
09-29-2008, 12:33 PM
We earned that "W".
The Chiefs played well in every phase of the game.
They forced those turnovers and capitalized off of them.

This team has had multiple turnover days in the past where they didn't.
And those games ended as losses for this team.

All the credit goes to the Kansas City Chiefs for their win yesterday.

morphius
09-29-2008, 12:54 PM
You are on crack.
So you are saying that the machine breaking an obvious reversal and the ref blowing the call on your last drive wasn't lucky, got it.

Speaking of crack...

Midnight_Vulture
09-29-2008, 01:02 PM
:spock::spock:I have done nothing wrong. Usually when I do post something it isnt directed AT another poster BUT then some tools decide to try to diss me cause they are probably envious that I am young, in shape and actually have a life so they need to take it out on me cause they are at the end of their life with nothing to look foward to.

I simply asked if Gonzo dressed his child up in cammo and gave it a gun...he then responded by threatening my life...and yeah, I am the bad guy??:spock:

Brock
09-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Get over yourself. Nobody wants to be you.

King_Chief_Fan
09-29-2008, 01:07 PM
You are on crack.

come on GB, you know better than that. You KNOW what happened.

morphius
09-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Get over yourself. Nobody wants to be you.
That would be the first step.

Garcia Bronco
09-29-2008, 02:23 PM
So you are saying that the machine breaking an obvious reversal and the ref blowing the call on your last drive wasn't lucky, got it.

Speaking of crack...

That call wasn't going to get reversed. Possesion was never established by the offense and Champ got the interception and was down by contact. The fumble was a bad blown whistle, but SD still had a change to stop the TD and the 2 point conversion. There was nothing lucky about going on 4th getting six and then getting 2 with the exact same play. In the Saints game our guy was not offsides. His foot might have been in the neutral zone, but had he been the ref would have called it. It just looks that way from the camera angle using an unofficial line/

chasedude
09-29-2008, 02:30 PM
:spock::spock:I have done nothing wrong. Usually when I do post something it isnt directed AT another poster BUT then some tools decide to try to diss me cause they are probably envious that I am young, in shape and actually have a life so they need to take it out on me cause they are at the end of their life with nothing to look foward to.

I simply asked if Gonzo dressed his child up in cammo and gave it a gun...he then responded by threatening my life...and yeah, I am the bad guy??:spock:

You ask someone "white trash much?" and you don't expect to be dissed back? You slam someone about a bad relationship and now you feel you're being picked on?

Jeez, I feel my IQ drain more and more with every post I read of yours.

Thig Lyfe
09-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Having a bad day or something? Did your hiv test come back positive from all of the skanks you're rolling with? Did you dump your schwinn?

"You think that's a Schwinn?"

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2008/05/30/burn-after-reading-trailer.jpg

beach tribe
09-29-2008, 03:39 PM

Ha Ha. Embarrassed by your douche pic avi, you change it to a douche pic avi.

You're obviously worried about what all these people you're always ripping on think of you. No reason to try, and change it. Your true colors are apparent. We all know you're a prick. A new picture won't change that.

SAUTO
09-29-2008, 06:26 PM
It was good, but dominant? No way. With 4 turnovers we were still in position to win the game. I give all the credit in the world to KC for an intense game, but I wouldn't use the word dominant.

When were you in position to win?? IIRC WE were up 7 and RAN the ball down YOUR throats ton seal a W. the T.O.'S werent LUCK they were what happens when players are put in a position to succeed

Hootie
09-29-2008, 06:32 PM
That call wasn't going to get reversed. Possesion was never established by the offense and Champ got the interception and was down by contact. The fumble was a bad blown whistle, but SD still had a change to stop the TD and the 2 point conversion. There was nothing lucky about going on 4th getting six and then getting 2 with the exact same play. In the Saints game our guy was not offsides. His foot might have been in the neutral zone, but had he been the ref would have called it. It just looks that way from the camera angle using an unofficial line/

LMAOLMAOLMAO

tmax63
09-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Garcia, the ref's gift makes the Donko's 2-2. You call pass interference when the ex-Donko O'Neal does an arm bar on Bowe in the NE game and the Chiefs could well be 2-2 as well. If the queen had balls she'd be king. The Donkos aren't a very good 3-1 team and I think the Chiefs are a good 1-3 team. There isn't as much difference between the 2 teams as many of the talking heads think IMHO.

Frazod
09-29-2008, 07:09 PM
We could be 2-2.
Denver SHOULD BE 2-2.

Hammock Parties
09-29-2008, 07:16 PM
Vulture, any more skanks? I want to see your nightlife escapades.

prhom
09-29-2008, 07:24 PM

I don't know man, even here in Denver a lot of people think the Broncos have been lucky. You can argue that the Broncos would have been good enough to still win even if those things had gone the other way, but you can't sit here and tell me that Champ intercepted that ball against SD. That being said, I'd still rather be lucky than good I guess.

Marcellus
09-29-2008, 07:33 PM

This is correct. Had we not played conservative football in the red zone 2x in the first quarter against a team with a bad pass defense we could have opened the can of whoopass.

I will take the convincing win though.