PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm perfect!!!

MVChiefFan
09-29-2008, 09:22 AM
I think Carl should give me season tickets because the Chiefs have won every game I have ever attended.(obviously I haven't attended very often) However, the Chiefs and I are currently 7-0. Yesterday was just unbelievable. My co-worker's wife got two tickets from work so he invited me to go. They were great seats, 2nd row section 116. We watched Colquitt and Darche warm up about 15 feet in front of us all afternoon. Anyway, I'll save everyone a rehashing of the same game everyone watched but I have to share one thing I did see that was absolutely hilarious. After the game was over, Cutler's crybaby ass was walking off the field, not looking like he was going to shake hands with anyone. As my disdain is growing for this asswipe I see Tank Tyler jogging up to him. I think they're going to shake hands and obviously so does Cutler. He holds his hand out but Tank doesn't even acknowledge it. He just starts jawing at Cutler like there's no tomorrow.(I'm positive it was about the Williams shove) Cutler's face turns to pure terror because there's no one there to help him. He already started to head for the tunnel and all his buddies are still in the middle of the field talking. Cutler just starts to quickly walk away and Tyler stays with him just rippin' him. I wish more would have happened in the way of a physical altercation but it was great none the less.

Phobia
09-29-2008, 09:27 AM
WHY DON'T YOU ATTEND EVERY SINGLE GAME THEN, JERK? THANKS A LOT FOR SKIPPING THE COLTS PLAYOFF GAMES. I HATE YOU!!!!

MVChiefFan
09-29-2008, 09:29 AM
WHY DON'T YOU ATTEND EVERY SINGLE GAME THEN, JERK? THANKS A LOT FOR SKIPPING THE COLTS PLAYOFF GAMES. I HATE YOU!!!!

Yeah, yeah. Hey, if everyone's willing to chip in a ticket for every game then I'll do my part and attend. :D

Bowser
09-29-2008, 09:31 AM

He's from Springfield. He can't even make the Planet get-togethers.

:D

MVChiefFan
09-29-2008, 09:33 AM
He's from Springfield. He can't even make the Planet get-togethers.

:D

ROFL Sad, but true.

ChiefsCountry
09-29-2008, 09:39 AM
I had a streak like that until last year, that ended that with a thud.

CosmicPal
09-29-2008, 09:41 AM
You blew it now.

You're never ever supposed to expose these lucky streaks to anyone. Your next game to KC will most certainly be a loss, now that you've let everyone know.

MVChiefFan
09-29-2008, 09:51 AM
You blew it now.

You're never ever supposed to expose these lucky streaks to anyone. Your next game to KC will most certainly be a loss, now that you've let everyone know.

Dammit! Too late, I already got tickets to the Titans game. Anyone want to buy two tickets? :grr: