PDA

View Full Version : Football Congrats on a Nice Win

vailpass
09-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Like I said last Thursday, you throw out the record books when these two teams play in Arrowhead. KC plays their best game against Denver and the Broncos can be counted on to stink it up when they visit the Chiefs home field.

Congrats to KC on breaking their 12 game losing streak. They played together as a team and created turnovers that won the game.

I knew Denver's -efense was bad, I didn't know it was that bad.

Well played KC, I'm looking forward to the rematch in Denver.

Hey Rain, you and I had a wager. Would you please remind me of the terms and let me know how to fulfill them?

burt
09-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Like I said last Thursday, you throw out the record books when these two teams play in Arrowhead. KC plays their best game against Denver and the Broncos can be counted on to stink it up when they visit the Chiefs home field.

Congrats to KC on breaking their 12 game losing streak. They played together as a team and created turnovers that won the game.

I knew Denver's -efense was bad, I didn't know it was that bad.

Well played KC, I'm looking forward to the rematch in Denver.

Hey Rain, you and I had a wager. Would you please remind me of the terms and let me know how to fulfill them?

I didn't and couldn't talk smak......but I knew IF, by some miracle, we won....you'd man up.

crazycoffey
09-29-2008, 10:01 AM
It was an 11 game record, FWIW....

Simply Red
09-29-2008, 10:09 AM
this is why we like you here.

luv
09-29-2008, 10:10 AM
this is why we like you here.

We do?

j/k vp.

Demonpenz
09-29-2008, 10:16 AM
There is a place where Donkey's go after they die. They have all the timeouts and touchdowns they want. They don't have to worry about Derrick Johnson creating turnovers or larry johnson butt****ing their entire defense. There is enough gatorade for everyone where they go and every day they play the bengals. This place is called
Rainbow bridge.

vailpass
09-29-2008, 11:11 AM
It was an 11 game record, FWIW....

Whoops, for some reason I swear I kept hearing '12' and 'Chiefs losing streak' in the same sentence.

L.A. Chieffan
09-29-2008, 11:16 AM
There is a place where Donkey's go after they die. They have all the timeouts and touchdowns they want. They don't have to worry about Derrick Johnson creating turnovers or larry johnson butt****ing their entire defense. There is enough gatorade for everyone where they go and every day they play the bengals. This place is called
Rainbow bridge.

ROFL

StcChief
09-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Rainbow bridge. with plenty of "Stick 'em" and "Vegetable spray"

oh... the Refs work for 1/2 price..... so the pay out is cheaper.