PDA

View Full Version : Football Get with the program NFL Network

Deberg_1990
09-29-2008, 05:03 PM
They advertise HD, yet their studio show is not in HD?? None of the football highlights are in HD either? WTF??

IMO, if your a sports network and your not in HD, you are seriously behind the 8 ball.

That is all......

Mr. Flopnuts
09-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Agreed. It pisses me off everytime I turn them on. What's the point of having your channel be HD if you're not going to show your flag ship show in that format? The NFL has no excuse, it's not like they po.

Deberg_1990
09-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Agreed. It pisses me off everytime I turn them on. What's the point of having your channel be HD if you're not going to show your flag ship show in that format? The NFL has no excuse, it's not like they po.

Whats funny is, the footbal games they broadcast are in HD. They even run an occasional program in HD.

kcxiv
09-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah, they need to get with everything in HD. I dont know why they dont do it yet. With all that money they make, they cant afford them Sony HD cams? come on now.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
09-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah I was just wandering the same thing. Also there is a commercial for an HDtelevision (cant remember the brand) that is not in HDTV. I shrug everytime I see this.:shake:

dtebbe
09-30-2008, 08:54 AM
Props to sunday ticket. HD Short Cuts baby! The entire game in 30 minutes in HD. Awesome for archiving.

DT

DaFace
09-30-2008, 09:03 AM
Props to sunday ticket. HD Short Cuts baby! The entire game in 30 minutes in HD. Awesome for archiving.

DT

They have a 10-minute (non-HD) version of every game on NFL Network On Demand. I like it so that I can "watch" games I didn't get to see, but not have to spend a lot of time doing it.