PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football I know FF has it's own thread, but I need a quick answer.

El Jefe
10-03-2008, 02:31 PM
I have Felix Jones and Joseph Addai at running back. In the W/R slot I have Chris Perry who plays against Dallas this week. I have Roddy White on the bench who plays against Green Bay. I am wondering if you would substitute any of those backs for Roddy White. I was thinking maybe slide Felix onto the bench, Chris Perry into the RB slot, and put Roddy into the W/R slot. Felix plays against Cincinnati and I think he may get a ton of carries even though he is behind Marion Barber, and Chris Perry plays on a sucky offense without Carson Palmer, so it's a big of a gamble either way. Any FF gods want to shed some wisdom on my predicament?

The Franchise
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't start Perry. Cincinatti is going to get behind early.....so they'll be airing it out. I also read on rotoworld.com that Palmer is starting this Sunday against Dallas.

CoMoChief
10-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Looks like you're fucked.......try hittin the FA waiver market :)

El Jefe
10-03-2008, 02:40 PM
CoMo, yeah I know, I am in a 10 team league and it's hard to get any good running backs.

The Franchise
10-03-2008, 02:45 PM
CoMo, yeah I know, I am in a 10 team league and it's hard to get any good running backs.

In a 10 team league?

Who are your RBs?

El Jefe
10-03-2008, 02:53 PM
In a 10 team league?

Who are your RBs?

I have some mediocre RB's. I have Joseph Addai, Chris Perry, Felix Jones, and Jamaal Lewis.

The Franchise
10-03-2008, 02:58 PM
I have some mediocre RB's. I have Joseph Addai, Chris Perry, Felix Jones, and Jamaal Lewis.

What does the rest of your team look like? How many roster spots do you have available?

Who are the RBs on the waiver wire?

El Jefe
10-03-2008, 03:10 PM
What does the rest of your team look like? How many roster spots do you have available?

Who are the RBs on the waiver wire?

Well.

QB: Trent Edwards, Marc Bulger
RB:Joseph Addai, Felix Jones, Jamaal Lewis, Chris perry
WR: Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Jerry Porter
TE: Jason Witten
K:Josh Scobee, Josh Brown
D: Tennesse, Pittsburgh

QB's on Waiver Wire
Hasselbeck, Garrard, Vince Young, Jeff Garcia, Matt Leinart, Tavaris Jackson, Jamarcus Russell, Kellen Clemens, Matt Ryan, matt Cassel.

RB's on Waiver
Mendenhall lol, Chester Taylor, Ahmad Bradshaw, Ahman Green, Deuce Mcallister, Ricky Williams, Kevin jones, Ladell Betts, Andre hall

El Jefe
10-03-2008, 03:11 PM
I have no roster spots available.

El Jefe
10-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Anyone?

CoMoChief
10-03-2008, 04:24 PM
I just picked up Steve Slaton in my league a week ago......hes gonna turn into something nice IMO......kinda like Brian Westbrook

The Franchise
10-03-2008, 04:40 PM
I would possibly look at Taylor (incase Peterson goes down)....or Ricky Williams.

Hasselbeck is a good pickup. He's getting all of his WRs back in the next week.

Phobia
10-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Anyone?

What you should do is concede. Congratulations on being mathematically eliminated.

KCheavy
10-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Put in Roddy White bench perry

H2O 1, J.D. 0
10-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Well.

QB: Trent Edwards, Marc Bulger
RB:Joseph Addai, Felix Jones, Jamaal Lewis, Chris perry
WR: Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Jerry Porter
TE: Jason Witten
K:Josh Scobee, Josh Brown
D: Tennesse, Pittsburgh

Why the fuck do you have a Broncos player on your squad? Douche.

txhawk
10-03-2008, 08:12 PM
drop bulger, add hasselbeck

bench perry, insert White.

If there are any decent wr on waiver, drop josh brown, add wr.

Alternate, find someone in the league with crappy d, and decent #3 wr, trade them pitt for wr.

There really is no reason to carry two kickers, and two defenses. Unless you are forced to by the league, and if that is so, well then the league is gay.